All Comments on 'Neighbor Chronicles Redux Ch. 01'

by Envoyeur

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Younglover1124Younglover11243 months ago

Keep going it's good

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like what you've come up with in this retelling, in that Amber seems to remember that this is a fantasy for her husband, not that she's fallen in lust with her neighbor.

however, in defense of the original, it can be stated that people change over time. with if Amber were encouraged to and continuously pleasured by another man, it's likely that she'd reflexively want the pleasure to continue. of course, this is putting a lot of veracity on a work of sexual-fiction, where characters just can't help but give into their carnal urges.

still... I'm eager to see where this new version goes; whether Amber goes back to Jack or if she stays with her husband

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting new character formations. Looking forward to seeing how Jack corrupts Amber as the story progresses. Keep the story going, you have a smoother style of writing for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this goes, especially since Amber seems to have grown a spine and remembered what this was all about in the first place.

kinda eager to see if she'll still let Jack cream her or if we'll ever get to the point where she lets him fuck her ass (hinted at since chapter 1 of the original). denying attention to her husband and being a slut for even more guys was a bit of a implausible step in the original

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To each his or her own, I suppose. But this is not even in the same league as the original.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Much better story... ""I don't give a fuck. Have a nice life. Don't call. Don't text. I don't want to hear it." Jack couldn't help but laugh at this cheating skank slut as he grabbed her by the arm and forced her to her knees. He knew when a woman wanted his big fat cock and wanted it bad. This idiot bitch thought she had the upper hand. With one hand he held her hands firmly over her head, with the other he fished out his full 8 inch hard on. "Beg me to suck it bitch." "Never" she spat. He slapped her face with his meaty dick over and over all the while saying, "Beg me bitch." Finally she was whimpering and said, "Please," "Please what whore?" he taunted. "Please let me suck your big fat cock!" He slid it between her waiting lips and fucked her face. He then enjoyed the next hour of fucking her bent over the kitchen counter, bouncing up and down on his cock, missionary in his bed and finally in the shower. She came so many times she couldn't count. He gave her the fucking of her life, then kicked her cunt out sending her back home to hubby. "Beat it bitch, I have a hockey game to watch" he said as he literally booted her out the door. He know she was nothing but a slut and would be back within 48 hours. He was wrong. She was back in about 32. Such a dirty whore.

llienollieno3 months ago

Great stuff...love the different direction you’re taking it...more please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As a reader, this was light on the sex and detail that builds tension for me. Some dialogue was corny and cringe to read. It was hard to imagine anyone saying these lines. I'll read for a few more other chapters and hope it improves. I am excited someone is picking up an old story that became a huge disappointment and dropped off.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome story. I enjoyed the first writings but this redo is much better

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like the way you handled Bill and Amber's relationship. I don't like how relaxed Amber is to know Jack has been around. This would gross out many people to make them run to the nearest doctor for STD testing. Learning that Jack is a hot commodity in the swinger's world changes the dynamic for me and reduces the impact of him hooking up with Amber.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just keep writing my friend! You are doing quite a good work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wished the original series have continued where at least Jack schemed up and record another sex scene, which would be her 1st threesome, another 1st for Amber without her husband Bill where Jack is the one who has a threesome with Amber and her friend Stacy.

tangledweedtangledweed3 months ago

Frankly, I don't see the point of taking a cuck/bull spank series with dom/sub overtones and rewriting it with more couple friendly rules. Not saying the series was perfect as it was, but in rewriting it to align the story with how "the original characters" were, you aren't making the story better in any way except to placate those with rigid character rules OCD.

This isn't a criticism of the writing, but more on the subject itself. You can't redeem basic literary porn for the wanking hordes by making it more respectful and reasonable. It makes it boring to read and tedious to wank over.

inkognitasinkognitas3 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyable writing and am very excited to see where Envoyeur takes this path. Amber and Jack talk briefly about going way deeper into the kinky stuff. Time will tell where that will take us, but I'm all for it.

BigbrownpandabearBigbrownpandabear3 months ago

It is to early to tell if the story is good or not. Once we read chapter 2 we should get a better idea.

mhmichelmhmichel2 months ago
More

So Bill couldn't stop from masturbating after the super bowl night. Amber is going to have to get control of that if she's going to see Jack again. A app controlled chastity device, Keyholder, wearer and guests views, A general timer display on the app showing time locked and scheduled release date. GPS tracking, a body sensor monitors skin temp detects chafing and rash potential, a green light indicates no need for removal. a sensor also detects erection attempts, date and time. Cuckholds don't get pussy.

SwewxxxSwewxxx2 months ago

That's a new perspective. Good.

willybewillybeabout 2 months ago

Glad you're taking up this story. As others say, an interesting take with lots of possibilities. Please keep going with this

bgreene26bgreene26about 1 month ago

Not bad, but the dialogue is kitchy

Maximiliano123Maximiliano12324 days ago

This is a magnificent and very exciting story. Perhaps I would like you to highlight more often the negative aspects of Jack's physique and the positive aspects of Amber. In any case, it is one of my favorite stories on Literotica. More, please, much more. U thank you

phill1cphill1c20 days ago

I'm going to read this. BUT did he get permission to take over the story? I gotta say, this story is one of my favorites, so I'm kinda skeptical...

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer20 days ago

Amber and Bill are absolute morons. Apparently they are meant to be intelligent but neither can see how Jack is able to manipulate them so easily. Frankly, if they had any self respect (Bill) they would either have melted that "Jack" sized dildo, put it back in the box and dropped it off at Jack's door. Or... what most people would have done, to get back at what arsehole Jack had done re drugging Bill, would be to invite Jack over for a drink/coffee and drugged HIS drink. Then, while he was out, rammed that giant dildo up his arse and fucked him hard... until his arse looked like a baboons' arsehole. What the hell is the matter with these wimps?

Qwer12Qwer1219 days ago

Interesting reboot and starting point. Found it to be entertaining and good storytelling with the right amount of drama and sex. Well done. Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnvoyeur@Envoyeur
Check out my Discord server for story updates and discussion: https://discord.gg/2z7XR5j2Kj Check my Patreon for early chapter releases, short stories, and "What If" scenarios that deviate from the main story: https://www.patreon.com/envoyeur Chapter 3 of NCR is coming soon!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES