Neighbor's Obsession - 02

Story Info
Ava falls asleep, but Caden still has a job to do.
3.7k words
4.51
92k
142

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bratattack
bratattack
223 Followers

I wrote this yesterday as a second part to Night 1. If you found the first part to be disturbing or uncomfortable, then this may not be the story for you.

---

Caden sat in the dark in the chair by Ava's bed and watched her sleep. He set an empty cup and plastic syringe on the nightstand beside him, unzipped his jeans, and shifted them down a bit to ease the discomfort and free himself.

It turned out Ava didn't like her eggs over-easy, but he had convinced her to eat them anyway. She had fired off a slew of profanities at him as soon as he turned off the vibrator in her tight latex panties and removed the pink tape from her mouth. When she refused to eat "any-fucking-thing" he cooked, he had sighed, set the plate down, and tore off a new piece of tape. She had snapped at his hands like a goddamn piranha, but eventually he had gotten it over her lips. Clearly she needed more time to be reasonable, so he had turned the vibrator back on and pushed it to the highest setting.

Now Caden stroked himself lightly in the chair and thought of how she had looked when she writhed and pressed her thighs together, so desperate to escape the intense sensation against her sensitive bud and tender walls inside. He had taken so much pleasure in letting her squirm, grinning as she flipped him off and cursed at him from behind the tape. He had just leaned against the wall and watched her, hardening uncomfortably in his jeans. He had wanted to experience her body again, to relieve her of the dildo and the vibration only to push himself deep inside. He would cradle her head again, rock her slowly, shower kisses over her face to soothe the pain she inevitably felt, and then force his pleasure into her.

Unfortunately, she had to learn a lesson. She still fought him, and while he understood their situation required a bit of an adjustment period, he didn't exactly have much time to waste on her brattiness.

So he had just watched, letting her suffer on her own. After a few minutes her muffled profanities softened and she squeezed her eyes shut. Caden sensed that the focus of her curses was shifting away from him. Interesting. Her legs trembled and her breaths turned into soft moans, and then--to both of their surprise--she had suddenly spread her knees and tensed her entire body as her second orgasm of the night broke over her. Her cheeks flushed and she let out a strained sigh into the tape as she raised her hips against the vibrator over and over, pulling so hard against her restraints that for a moment he worried she might actually break through the slatted headboard. When her body finally relaxed, he turned the vibrator off, relieving his good girl of such intensity. Her eyes opened shyly, and for a long time they had just stared at each other silently in the moonlight. What had she been thinking then?

He throbbed now in the chair as he rubbed himself harder, his fingers wet with Ava's fluids. He had brought a bottle of lube in the duffel bag by the bed, but it felt so much better to slick himself with her own warm, natural lube. It felt so much better to be able to curve his fingers in her and coax it out onto his hand, even as she slept. It felt so much better to smell her on him as he stroked.

Ava breathed deeply on the bed, her dark hair splayed in wet tangles behind her head. She was so peaceful, so calm. Earlier he had released her hands from the cuffs so she could sit up while she ate her eggs, but of course she immediately fought him, scratching and punching at any part of him she could reach. She wasn't strong, but Christ, she was a fighter. He let out a groan at the thought of taming her wild body.

He had to wrestle her arms and use a black silk rope to completely cover her hands and tie them together just to get her to stop clawing at him. She hadn't physically resisted him much after that, having nothing to use against him now. Her feet were still locked to the bed frame, and with her hands tied and unable to grasp anything, she didn't have much of a choice but to stay put. So she had finally resigned herself to his care as he gently removed the tape and fed her each bite of the eggs. She wrinkled her nose and refused to open her mouth at first, but a firm hand on her jaw had fixed that. Her face had been red and her eyes were downcast and angry, but she ate everything he gave her--every-fucking-thing, she might say.

Once the sedative in the eggs had kicked in, he untied her hands and helped her walk sluggishly to the bathroom to clean her up a bit. "What did you do to me?" she slurred, but he didn't answer her.

He had supported her as she obediently tried to run the wet washcloth over her stomach, her head lolling back and forth, but eventually he took it from her with a chuckle, leaned her back against his chest, and wiped the sweat from her smooth skin for her. He slid the cloth around her neck and shoulders, down her breasts and stomach; and further to her mound, where he paid a little extra attention to rubbing her clean. She squirmed a little in his arms when he touched her, but she needed to be cleaned and soothed, so he pushed his knee between her legs to spread her. She put up surprisingly little resistance after that as he massaged her swollen folds. He breathed deeply and tensed his jaw to keep his touch gentle, to keep from grinding against her in his jeans and burying his fingers inside her.

By the time they were done, he had had to carry her limp body back to the bedroom. She had mumbled something about where he could go fuck himself when he scooped her up, but her eyes closed in a relaxed flutter and her last attempt to punch him ended only in her clutching his shirt in a weak fist and him grinning in amusement. He locked her ankles back in place, adjusting the length a bit so she could move around on the bed, but he let her sleep with her hands untied and covered her with a soft blanket. His good girl had earned a good rest.

Now she moaned softly in her sleep and turned over, bringing Caden from his thoughts as she faced him. Her expression was so smooth and serene in the moonlight. Her lips parted slightly and Caden breathed out a quiet growl.

She was completely out. She was a stomach sleeper, and she seemed to prefer sleeping with one leg hiked up to the side, spreading herself as if inviting him in. He could take her right now, if he wanted to. He could reach under her and rub her delicate folds, just like he had done a few minutes ago, and arouse her body while her mind was locked in unconsciousness. He could raise her hips just enough to settle deep inside of her. He could bury his seed in her slowly, gently, so she didn't wake. Would she cum in her sleep? Would her body grind against him? Would she be as limp as a doll, completely at the mercy of his desires? Would she moan again?

He used two hands on himself in the chair now, one stroking the tip of his leaking member while the other held his sack below. He could almost feel it, the sensation of his sack pressing softly against her clit with each quiet thrust, of his groin rubbing against her swollen mound and her cheeks spreading out a little more for him with each movement, of her helplessly welcoming walls clenching around him, of--

Fuck!

He quickly grabbed the cup beside him and positioned it just in time for him to burst inside. He stared at her face with each throb, each milky stream that poured into the cup. Those closed eyes, those parted lips... He imagined her looking up at him from the floor, waiting patiently for him like a good girl should. He imagined what her soft lips would look like around him, what it would feel like to place his hand under her chin and lead those lips over his member, taking him past her teeth to her caressing tongue, maybe all the way to the back of her throat, if she thought she could handle it. He imagined her drinking him, swallowing every last drop.

He lowered his eyes and exhaled heavily as the last of his seed drained into the cup. He slumped back in the chair, panting a little. Ava slept soundly, entirely undisturbed by his actions.

After a few minutes he rose from the chair, removed his clothes altogether, and pulled the phone from his jeans pocket that he had snatched when he took her into the bathroom. She had been so high from fighting the effects of the pill that she hadn't even noticed. He held it up now to her face to unlock it, then opened her calendar and her messages. It didn't seem like she had anything important going on for the next couple of weeks, that was good. It was Friday night so they had at least the weekend together. He could figure out who her boss was and send a text to buy them some sick days, then figure it out from there.

He tucked the phone back into the pocket on the floor and grabbed the plastic syringe from the nightstand. He placed it in the cup and carefully drew the plunger, filling it with as much of his semen as he could collect. He walked to the other side of the bed so she was facing away from him, and then climbed up behind her, slipping underneath her blanket. He curled his body along hers so that he conformed to her lovely shape. She definitely had the curves of a fertile woman--full breasts, wide hips, that sensual bump on her lower belly that women were so desperate to be rid of... He imagined watching his planted seed grow, to see her swell as she carried part of him inside her and know that he had claimed her.

He held the syringe lightly between his fingers as he ran a hand gently down her back and over her smooth, spreading cheeks. He sucked in a deep breath and held back the desire to grab a rough handful of her and smack. That time would inevitably come soon enough. She had fought him so hard earlier, earning herself a punishment later. She probably wouldn't like being forced over his knee--not at first, anyway--but sometimes that was the only way to do it. He'd be gentle for as long as she was cooperative, which he had a feeling would be only a fleeting moment, if at all. He grinned at the thought and squeezed her flesh just a little--he couldn't help it.

She stirred a bit, but he continued trailing over her cheeks and down to her folds, which were already splayed open from her position.

He ran a light finger over her slit, nice and slow. Fuck, she was still so wet. He could slip inside of her so easily, whether that meant his fingers, his member, his tongue... He fiddled with the syringe in his hands. He knew he should plunge it into her now, before she fully woke up. It was the absolute best time to do whatever he needed to do. He only had to push it in and release it, simple as that.

His finger lingered over her slit, then slowly moved underneath her, gliding towards her little bud. She jerked when he touched it, but nothing else. He slid further to the place where her lips met at the top, then trailed down over her clit and all the way down to the bottom of her opening, then all the way up again. He slicked her again and again and felt her loosen with every stroke, beckoning him inside.

Finally he slid his middle finger into her with his palm cupped along the crevice of her cheeks. Her hips bucked and his lips curled into a devious smile. He angled himself so that his first finger could rub her clit while his middle finger pushed in and out. His thumb still curled around the syringe, but that could wait.

He fingered her faster as her hips jerked in response. His heartbeat quickened and he slowly started to harden again. He could really take her now. Her hips were moving steadily, and her breathing was becoming shallow. If he was going to give his good girl a good dream, it should be now. He sat up and carefully moved between her legs. He withdrew his finger, tossed the syringe to the side, and gripped her thighs, lifting her up as gently as he could. His member slid up against her warm, wet opening, and he couldn't help but let out a groan as her body continued to grind.

She stirred, but he didn't stop. He settled her hips on top of him and pushed into her. She continued to roll them, but now she moved her arm a little, turned her head a little, and her brow furrowed slightly as she fully awakened.

Ava lifted her eyelids so that her eyes were barely open to slits, and even that was a struggle. It didn't matter, it was too dark to see anything anyway. Her body felt so heavy and weak. Her mind was numb and heavy, too, and she couldn't bring any particular thought into focus. What was it that she had been dreaming about? It was such a good dream... She could still sense the feeling, warm and smooth inside her, stretching her. She was aware on some level of her euphoric daze that it might not be just the dream leaking into her waking state, but she didn't fight it, whatever it was that was sliding so wonderfully in and out of her, touching every wall, pushing against every ridge. Such a good dream.

An arm wrapped itself around her waist and a hand slid down her stomach to her mound. Fingers found her clit and she let out a soft moan that she couldn't control. She was more awake now, but the numbness still ruled her mind and her body still felt like lead. A familiar heat drew low into her core and she felt her hips moving against the body behind her, eager to build that heat. With some effort she pushed back into into him, arching her back, craving more.

Another hand trailed up the small of her back, up her spine, pressing her down and sending small shivers of pleasure through her muscles. He held her down to the bed and leaned over her, forcing her hips up higher as he pushed even deeper inside. He was pressed into her on all sides, pumping wetness in her opening from behind, grunting as he hovered over her with his hand pinning her down, circling her clit underneath. Such a good dream.

He bent his head close to hers, his breathing erratic and hot against her neck. That quiet growl in his breath, the way his hair brushed her cheek, the smell of his clean sweat... Her sleepy haze lifted a little more. The controlled force of his thrusts, the deftness of his circling fingers, the strange tenderness of his thumb as he rubbed it along her spine where he held her down...

"Ava," Caden murmured low in her ear, "I want you to give in one more time tonight." It wasn't a wish, but an order. He rubbed her faster and pumped harder, and the heat continued to pool in her.

The haze lifted again, enough for her to remember where she was and what had happened. She should have been angry and upset, but the euphoric effect of the pill lingered, keeping her mind and body loose. She groaned softly.

"It's okay," he said. "Just let it come over you." His thrusts slowed and he rocked their bodies in a deep, sensual rhythm. He removed his hand from her back and wrapped it under her chest so that his skin was pressed against hers from her shoulders all the way down to the back of her knees, one hand on her clit and the other on her full breasts. He kissed the back of her neck. "Give in," he said, his lips lingering against her.

Her skin prickled and she lost herself in the trance of their rhythm, back and forth, slow and deep. She didn't care about anything else but enjoying the sensation of him inside her, of him forcing every inch against her throbbing walls, of the fingers glazed in their fluids that he worked on her in wide circles, of his muscles pushing against her back as he took full control, and of his strained, deep growls that rumbled darkly in her ear, arousing some primal part of herself. Why not give in? Her daze made everything euphoric and sensual, and honestly, it just felt fucking good. Such a good dream...

She nodded and Caden let out a deep, satisfied sigh above her.

He kept himself pushed inside her, stretching her around him, and then sat up, lifting her with him so that she leaned back against his chest. He positioned each of her knees over his thighs and pumped in smaller, faster thrusts, lifting her and ramming her back down onto him while she writhed in his arms. One hand grazed her stomach and nipple as it traveled up to her neck, where he grabbed her tightly to keep her head still. She clutched his arm with both of her hands, not to pull him away, but to hold on--to heighten her own pleasure. "Perfect," he purred in her ear. "Now give yourself to me, good girl." His other hand returned to her clit and he spread her knees wider with his thighs to lift himself up into her. "Let me make your legs shake."

She sucked in a breath and closed her eyes, and then, whether by the euphoric daze or her own submission, the heat in her core burst throughout her body. She arched against him and cried out in ecstasy as her walls clenched around him, as he pumped deep within her. He held her against him, circling her clit relentlessly as her body shuddered. Surprisingly, she reached an arm over his chest and around the back of his neck, anchoring her body as she lifted herself up and down on top of him while he rammed himself beneath her. She let out a softer moan as she did this, lengthening her orgasm, making the most out of every stimulated nerve. He pulled her back to his shoulder and turned her chin face to him.

He stared at her as she convulsed in pleasure and leaked helplessly over his member, and she looked back up at him, her lips parted as she panted, just like he had imagined her kneeling on the floor. His jaw tightened as he let out a groan, and then he emptied upward into her with a forceful thrust, eliciting a sharp, gasp from her lips. He throbbed inside her, filling every corner, pushing his streams deep against her cervix, eager to flood her with his seed. She tightened around his member even more, pushing out one last peak of her pleasure. He slid his hands to her nipples and rolled them between his fingers as his last thrusts drained into her.

He stayed in her when he was done, letting her walls drink the rest of him in with her lingering pulses. She still rested her head against his shoulder, her legs indeed trembling in exhaustion. With her hand still holding on to his neck, he bent his head down to kiss her deeply. Her face was flushed with afterglow and her eyes drooped with sleepiness.

He grinned and kissed her forehead. She would remember all of this in the morning when the rest of the sleeping pill wore off, of course, and he didn't suspect she'd admit her pleasure so easily then, but for now he swelled with admiration and triumph. Three orgasms on their very first night... He wondered what else she could do. Her body was growing heavy and limp against him, but there was one more thing to do. Still holding her up, he reached back and grabbed the syringe. "Just for good measure, sweetheart," he said. He pulled himself out of her with a satisfying wet sound and then inserted the syringe into her slowly. She jolted a little at the cold but rolled her hips to meet him as he plunged more of his seed inside. He could already feel it trying to leak out; her body was so full with his fluid now. He jumped a bit as she raised her delicate hand and touched his chin lightly with the back of her fingers. "Good girl," he murmured into her hair, kissing her temple.

He withdrew the syringe and carefully laid her down on the bed, positioning her on her stomach like she preferred. She shifted a little to snuggle her arms around one of the pillows, and then quickly fell back into her deep, peaceful sleep.

He collapsed back into the chair and exhaled deeply. She had given herself to him. She may have thought it was just a dream, but even in her dream she had willingly given herself. He had ordered, and she had obeyed. Maybe it wouldn't be as hard to break her as he thought... He'd have to reward her with something in the morning, something really good. His chest swelled with triumph and pride, and his body relaxed. He slumped further into the chair and folded his arms over his chest. He'd give her the bed tonight, just in case she became a fighter again in the morning. His eyes drooped, but before he slipped into slumber, he gazed up at her smooth, serene expression, her closed eyes, her parted lips. He smiled to himself. Good girl.

bratattack
bratattack
223 Followers