Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked Ch. 02

Story Info
Elderly man joins his young neighbor for some morning yoga.
8.7k words
4.82
24.2k
54

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a follow-up to a previous story: Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked. You don't need to have read the last story to enjoy this one, but it would provide more context and information about the characters.

It was a warm summer morning, and the early sunlight shined through the bedroom window, falling gently on Madison's skin. She woke up with a smile on her face, as she often did lately.

A few weeks ago, Madison would have grumbled at the morning light and hidden under the covers to catch a little bit more sleep before starting her day, but more recently, she had something to look forward to.

She shimmied out of her blankets and sat up in bed to stretch, raising her slender arms over her head as the dawn sunbeams landed warmly on the lightly tan skin of her toned, naked body. She threw her legs over the side of the bed and stood up, an instant spring in her step.

She trotted over to her dresser, grabbed a hair tie, and quickly exited the bedroom to make her way downstairs, tossing her wavy blonde hair into a messy bun as she gingerly took the steps, her perky B-cup breasts bouncing playfully as she descended to the ground floor of her suburban home.

As Madison reached the bottom of the stairs, she paused for a moment to look into a mirror that hung on her foyer wall. She fixed a couple of loose strands of hair, rubbed a bit of the sleep from her eyes, and smiled as she shook her shoulders a few times to loosen up. From there, Madison took a deep breath and walked over to the broad, curtained window of her ground-level living room.

Madison took hold of the curtains and bit her lip lightly as the butterflies began to rise in her stomach. She hesitated briefly, glancing down at her nakedness, but swallowed her nerves and brought the sunny smile back to her face.

She threw the curtains open wide.

Her body was instantly covered in goosebumps as her eyes took a second to adjust to the bright morning light. She loved this moment: the morning reveal, the warm sun exposing every detail of her petite body to the new day, and most of all, she loved slowly setting her sight on her kind, elderly neighbor, Glen, sitting on his porch across the street.

It wasn't a second after Madison had thrown her curtains open that Glen glanced up from his newspaper, lit up in a broad smile, and raised his hand in a friendly wave from across the street.

Madison grinned excitedly, returning his wave with enthusiasm. She quickly unlatched her window and slid it open.

"Good morning," Madison called across the street, a song in her voice as she leaned out onto the windowsill.

The brightness of day illuminated her young, supple body. Her beautiful skin glowed in the light, her soft, pink nipples accentuated her perfect-handful breasts, the lines of her yoga-toned stomach guided the eyes perfectly downward to her sweet, feminine hips and finally to her delicate, shaven pussy, revealed in all its glory to their sleepy street.

Glen stiffly rose from the chair on his porch, setting his newspaper on a small table in favor of grabbing two mugs of lightly steaming coffee. He stepped from his porch down to his sidewalk and began making his way across the street with a bright smile on his friendly, aged face.

Glen was a delightful old man. He was exactly the sort you would imagine for a quiet, well-kept suburb. A kind, bespectacled face, gray hair, ironed khakis, tucked-in polo, and the same comfy, nondescript shoes that every man in his late 60s seems to wear daily.

He didn't just look the part, though; Glen really was a kind, quiet older man. He had lived on this street longer than anyone else, decades before Madison and her husband had moved into town. While everyone enjoyed his warm disposition and neighborly attitude, he didn't have many close friends in town. For these reasons, Madison had struck up a sort of unusual friendship with him, a friendship that they both treasured.

"Well, good morning, hon," Glen said as he took the final steps across the street and walked over Madison's lawn. "I can tell you just rolled out of bed, you probably need one of these."

"True," Madison giggled as Glen handed her a mug of coffee. "But can you blame me for making this my first stop? No one would turn down a free coffee first thing in the morning. I think I'm growing dependent on you."

Madison winked at Glen as she stood and took a careful sip of the hot beverage, sighing pleasantly as she swallowed, closing her eyes and enjoying the warmth of the sun and the coffee.

She also knew that when her eyes were closed, it silently gave her neighbor permission to enjoy her exposed body. She knew that while she took a few slow, deliberate sips, Glen's eyes were exploring every detail of her. They would drift over her perfect breasts, the enticing lines of her hip bones, and eventually settle on her thigh gap and smooth pussy, which was exposed to him at a perfect, direct eye level from where he stood outside her open window.

She felt a light blush creep across her face, and her goosebumps returned as she knew he was likely taking in the perfect sight of her most intimate area.

The first time Madison flashed Glen had been entirely accidental. She had hopped out of bed one morning, trotted to the window to see if she had missed the garbage pickup, and locked eyes with him from across the street. She was topless, and had inadvertently been exposing her breasts to the older man for several seconds. She froze like a deer in the headlights when he waved.

Although the situation was incredibly embarrassing at surface level, it had triggered something deep inside of her.

Madison was never what anyone would call shy. In fact, she and her husband, Hugh, had experimented on and off with some light exhibitionism, and both of them got a kick out of it. When Madison explained some of the neighborhood events to Hugh, he mostly thought it was funny and only playfully chastised her for not being more careful.

Furthermore, Hugh admitted that he didn't have strong feelings about it, as Glen was nearly 70 and had never been anything but kind to them. He even joked that it was probably the only thrill the old man got these days.

Madison would blush and laugh along, but she couldn't ever put how she felt about the situation into words. She wasn't getting off on the idea of her elderly neighbor seeing her naked; she just loved it. It was a little bit thrilling, in a safe way. It was a little bit funny, in an unconventional way. It was almost even a bit of a charity, because it was true that Glen didn't have much going on most days.

All of these reasons eventually led Madison to resume teasing Glen through the window, and now she was hooked.

And if she enjoyed it a little more than she let on, what was the harm in that?

"Morning, neighbors," another shout rang out from across the street, snapping Madison out of her blissful moment.

Of course, she thought to herself with mild irritation and a welling embarrassment. Duncan.

Madison's little routine wasn't without complications. While she loved teasing and conversing with her pleasant, older neighbor, Glen, she had also inadvertently attracted the attention of another neighbor across the street: Duncan.

While Glen was sweet, respectful, and funny, Duncan was crass, pushy, and a little too enthusiastic about seeing the lovely young wife across the street naked. He was an overweight, balding, tired, and greasy man. While he wasn't exactly unfriendly, he was a typical overworked family man who had singled out Madison as a much-needed source of morning entertainment.

"Good morning, Duncan! How are ya?" Glen shouted back as Duncan made his way across the street, dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of old sweatpants, his own thermos of coffee held high as he walked through Madison's yard toward the window.

"I thought I'd take my coffee with my two favorite neighbors," Duncan said in a seemingly friendly tone.

His eyes betrayed his casual inflection, instantly focusing in on Madison's body through the window, darting hungrily from her tits down to the subtle thigh gap that showed off her pussy so well.

"H... hey, Duncan," Madison said weakly, subconsciously crossing her arms over her chest and angling her hips away as her skin crawled in embarrassment.

This had happened before—a couple of times. Despite the lack of novelty, she couldn't shake the feeling of humiliation whenever he walked up. The difference was simple: she wanted Glen to enjoy her body. Duncan helped himself to the sight of it.

Madison could have closed the curtains. She could have walked away. She could have simply given up her beloved morning ritual to not deal with Duncan, but she didn't. Duncan and Glen had bonded over their on-and-off morning conversations with Madison, and since Glen didn't have many friends, she felt bad taking a hardline stance against him.

Furthermore, there wasn't technically any difference. Glen shot her warm smiles, and Duncan shot her predatory stares, but that was about the end of the moral dilemma. They were both neighbors from across the street being served an occasional show of her body. One wasn't worse than the other. As much as she shivered at the thought, she had decided to try to iron-stomach through the embarrassment in hopes that Duncan would get bored or catch a hint.

He didn't.

Duncan walked right over to the windowsill and threw an arm over it, reclining into a relaxed pose while simultaneously giving him a close position at which to ogle Madison.

Madison shifted awkwardly for a moment before sighing imperceptibly and uncovering her chest, returning to her casual, fully naked stance in front of her two neighbors.

He's seen it all before, she conceded in her head as she turned her hips back toward them, fully baring her smooth labia to the men once again.

Duncan's greasy smile widened. He made brief eye contact with Madison before he returned to staring directly at her tits, then glancing down her toned body to appreciate her slit once again while sipping his coffee.

Madison couldn't get used to the grimy feeling she got whenever Duncan stared at her privates, and a warm blush began to build in her cheeks as he chatted with Glen, making no effort to look away from Madison's body the entire time.

Madison realized that no matter how long she let him look, he would never peel his eyes away from her crotch, and it would always creep her out.

Still, she had set this sort of morning interaction as a precedent, and she was willing to bear it if it meant she could still snag a few minutes of Glen's attention each morning. She would simply try to finish her coffee as quickly as possible, return Glen's mug, and bid them farewell, shutting the window and leaving to start her day.

Duncan was simply collateral damage in the exhibitionism game, nothing more.

"...but that was decades ago, I don't do much other than bowling these days," Glen belted with a laugh, bringing Madison out of her embarrassed contemplation and back into the moment.

"What did you play in high school again, Maddie dear?" Glen asked, meeting Madison's eyes with an easy smile. "Don't tell me you were just a jogger this whole time!"

"O-Oh," Madison stuttered, a smile creeping back over her face. "I played softball in high school and college, and I did track for a couple of years, too," she continued, warming up. "I mostly just do yoga and run now, of course."

"Well, maybe I should do some yoga if it'll help me get skinny like you," Glen responded with a bright laugh. "I'll have to get some tips from you sometime. She's something else, isn't she, Duncan?"

"She sure is," Duncan replied with a huff. "How many sit-ups does it take to get a flat stomach like that?"

Duncan accentuated his question by grabbing his belly and jiggling his generous spare-tire of a gut as he smiled.

"Ha, well, some yoga movements take a lot of core strength," Madison said sheepishly, looking down at her toned stomach, gently brushing a hand across her abs as she tensed them, growing more comfortable with their conversation. "I don't really do any crunches or anything, though."

"No way," Duncan said in a surprised tone, grinning and shaking his head. "Let me get a feel of those too."

Before Madison could respond, Duncan reached through the window, placed his hand flat onto Madison's stomach, and began rubbing up and down briskly.

Madison stood there startled, completely motionless and mouth agape as Duncan moved his thick hand over her naked torso.

Despite her shock, Madison subconsciously found herself flexing her stomach at his touch, as if trying to show off the toned lines of her midsection. While this was just a reflex, the way you might instinctively flex your arm when someone grabs it, it still made it seem as though she was welcoming Duncan's touch, and even trying to showcase her tight body as he felt it.

This seemed to encourage her neighbor, and Duncan continued to rub her stomach up and down in several wide arcs, each time running his hand up to touch the very bottom of her breast before sliding all the way down over her navel and to her mound, just two inches above her exposed slit.

Her cheeks burned red.

On his final swipe, Duncan's hand descended even further down her stomach, his thumb wandering just an inch from her pussy as he stared directly at it with a smug grin.

Madison stood there, frozen under the brazen touch of her neighbor.

Duncan's hand stopped, but his thumb slowly meandered the final distance, brushing lightly over her labia to the side of her slit as Madison's body began to tense further in vivid humiliation. He thumbed over her lip almost appraisingly, the smooth skin a stark contrast against his rough finger.

After a paralyzing second, Duncan removed his hand with an appreciative hum, once again reclining against the windowsill and fixing his gaze on her smooth pussy.

"Yeah, I'd love to get myself back in that good of shape," Glen added casually, nodding his own approval at her taught physique that was still on full display.

"I'll never get my body into that good of shape again," Duncan responded with a laugh. "I'll just have to enjoy Madison's as much as possible."

Madison was flighting down her blush and only offered a weak smile and a giggle to her two neighbors as they resumed chatting about their bygone athletic years.

The foreign touch against her skin and the cool morning air had left her tingling from head to toe, and she decided to cut the morning rendezvous off early.

"W-well," she stuttered her interjection, taking one more quick sip of coffee before handing the mug back to Glen shakily. "I have a big day, I had better get ready."

"Oh, shoot," Glen huffed as he reached up to take her mostly empty mug. "Well, it's always good to see you, honey. I'll chat with you tomorrow if I don't see you sooner."

Glen shot Madison another one of his genuine smiles that bristled with an innocence that betrayed his years, which settled her nerves enough to offer her own toothy, earnest grin in return.

"Same time tomorrow," Duncan said coolly as he pushed himself off the windowsill, shooting another sideways glance at the soft skin he just had his grubby paws on.

"Same time—"

Madison swallowed hard.

"Same time tomorrow."

With that, Madison reached up and pulled the window shut, doing her best to hide any urgency as she tugged the curtains closed.

She exhaled hard and quickly made for the stairs, climbing them in fast, light steps and trotting back through the bedroom to her ensuite bathroom.

Madison walked to the sink and took hold of the sides to steady herself as she leaned in close to the bathroom mirror to assess how red her cheeks were from the morning escapades.

She stumbled over her thoughts as her mind raced with a dozen competing feelings.

Duncan had almost helped himself to her pussy, and her only reaction was to flex her stomach and stand there as if she was showing off for him. Her smug neighbor probably thought she had been welcoming his touch, and part of her wondered if she would have even done anything if he had tried more than just brushing a thumb across her.

Furthermore, Madison was fighting down the unexpected and confusing warmth between her legs that had welled up as soon as Duncan's thumb had slid onto the outer portion of her labia, as brief as the contact was. Her head felt light, and her heart felt like it was in her throat.

Maybe she was overthinking it. Maybe he was just feeling her abs. Maybe he was just teasing her. But maybe he was seeing how far he could push her, and she didn't even say a word as he approached her crotch. Next time he really might try to touch her, and for all she knew, she would just stand there smiling awkwardly while Duncan reached her slit, sliding his fingers between—

She felt another anxious, electric pulse between her legs.

Madison shook her head, closed her eyes tightly, and turned on the sink's cold water, leaning down toward the faucet to splash several handfuls against her face to clear her head.

She did not want to keep thinking about Duncan touching her. That wasn't in her plan. She was only in this to playfully tease Glen. She didn't want her kind, old neighbor to think she was just some kind of floozy, though she was beginning to feel like one.

She was embarrassed to admit it, but she was growing dependent on the endorphin rush that flashing Glen brought her every morning. It livened up her day, and if she was honest with herself, she didn't want to remove it from her routine. But she had to think of a tactful way to make their exchange more private.

Until then, she knew she should probably cease her window antics.

Madison took a few moments to settle her nerves before she grabbed her phone and realized that she was running late for work. The morning had gotten away from her, but she was able to push the events at the window to the back of her mind as she quickly did her makeup, brushed out her hair, and dressed for work.

Madison trotted back downstairs, through the garage, and out to her parked car in the driveway, pulling open the door and hopping in quickly.

She checked herself once more in the rearview mirror. As she looked at the reflection, she caught sight of Glen still out on his porch, having sat back down to resume reading his newspaper. He was still smiling, and somehow looked younger and livelier than he had before their morning chat.

Who was she kidding? Madison smiled to herself as she turned the ignition and put the car into reverse to leave for work.

She knew that she was going to be at the window again tomorrow.

Madison struggled through the work day, absentmindedly typing out email replies, making half-hearted chit-chat around the office, and letting calls go mostly to voicemail. As she went through the motions of the shift, her mind was still a million miles away, thinking of ways to maximize her time with Glen and minimize her interactions with Duncan.

5PM eventually came, and Madison quickly shuffled out of the office and made the commute home. She called her husband, Hugh, from wherever his work trip had him solving IT infrastructural—whatever it was—problems, did some chores around the house, then hurried to bed, eager to get to the next morning.

Madison slept fitfully, her mind tossing different options back and forth until she finally thought herself to sleep.

The picturesque sunbeams through the window and faint din of birds quarreling over the last of the early worms pulled Madison from her sleep, and her eyes snapped open. The clarity of a new day greeted her, and she promptly kicked the covers off and got out of bed.