Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison descended the stairs as usual and went straight to the window. She grasped the curtains for a brief second, and then let go, sighing sharply.

She trotted over to the foyer mirror, giving her reflection a quick once-over. She wiped some sleep from her eyes, patted her freckled cheeks briskly to raise some color into them, and then roughly tousled her wavy blonde hair to make herself look a little frazzled.

Madison stepped back to the window, took a deep breath, and pulled the curtains open, smiling wide as the early sun washed over her skin again.

Madison caught sight of Glen quickly and smiled wide at her neighbor across the street. He returned the expression, stood from his chair, and once again grabbed two mugs of coffee before making to hobble over.

Madison opened her window and quickly popped her head outside to greet him.

"Hey, Glen," she shouted warmly, a slight breathiness to her call. "No coffee this morning, thanks! I am running a bit behind schedule, but I wanted to say hello!"

"Oh," Glen called back, quickly replacing both coffees on his table and gesturing a polite dismissal. "Not a problem, I'll drink them both!"

Glen hustled across the street with a little more imperativeness than usual, quickly shuffling over to the window with the same pleasant smile as always.

"Big day at work today?"

"Something like that," Madison chirped, leaning forward onto the windowsill. "I slept through my alarm, and I have to prep a presentation, so I can't chat for long."

"I'll take a second over nothing at all," Glen chuckled warmly, briefly dancing his eyes down to her perky breasts, admiring each light pink nipple for a second.

The mornings had started to get cooler, and Madison's nipples were responding accordingly. Today, the cold air set them into delicate little pink points that beamed from her tits. Madison noted his attention on them and subtly rolled her shoulders back to press her breasts slightly further out toward her old friend.

"What's on your plate today, Glen?" Madison asked, batting her eyelashes and letting her neighbor's attention be torn between her green, puppy dog eyes and her youthful bosom.

"I might go knock down some pins with the boys this afternoon," Glen hummed, imitating the motion of rolling a bowling ball down the lane. "It's also league night, so I'll be pretty busy."

"That sounds fun," Madison pouted, easing her elbows down onto the windowsill and pressing her boobs together between her arms. "I wish I could skip work and join you."

"You're welcome any time," Glen responded through a toothy grin, though his eyes were drawn back down to Madison's pressed-together tits. "I'd love to introduce you to the fellas down at the bowling alley."

"I'd love to meet them," she replied bashfully. "Maybe next weekend we could-"

Just then, she heard the sound of Duncan's front door, and he stepped out onto his porch, a coffee in his hand and wearing the same sweats as the other day. He looked toward his neighbors and smiled, stepping off his porch and making toward the street.

"Well, I had better get going," Madison sighed quickly, standing up straight and stretching her arms above her head. "I'm running late, but I'll catch up with you tomorrow, Glen. Have a nice morning!"

"You too, sweetheart," Glen replied with a warm smile, patting the windowsill twice and darting one last glance to the gap between Madison's toned legs.

Glen admired her smooth, delicate features as Madison shut the window. She shot him one more kind smile and pulled the curtains closed, all before Duncan could even make it halfway across the street.

Madison bristled, sighing heavily as she walked across the living room and collapsed onto the couch.

She hated cutting her favorite part of the day short, but she had to send a signal to Duncan that she wasn't out there to entertain him. She wanted to have a private conversation with Glen, not get her crotch pawed at by every henpecked dad on the block.

That's not fair, she thought to herself. He isn't a bad guy. I have just been sending him the wrong signals.

Duncan and his wife had always been fine neighbors. Duncan was also one of Glen's only friends nearby. It wasn't until the morning exhibitionism started that he took to behaving so poorly, and by Madison's evaluation, she had technically been the one initiating every interaction.

Still, Madison decided she was done focusing on Duncan, and wanted to work back toward her one-on-one morning teasing with Glen.

The next couple of mornings went similarly, with Madison throwing open the curtains and raising the window to chat with her favorite neighbor for a minute or two before Duncan opened his door. She would then wish Glen a good morning, promptly closing the window and drapes.

As flustered as limiting her time at the window made her, it was worth it to dissuade Duncan from coming over, and it saved her the hassle of a harsh interaction that might risk making things awkward with Glen.

Before long, Duncan seemed to get the message.

One morning, Madison woke up, slid out of bed, and headed straight for the stairs as usual before pausing momentarily at the top of the staircase.

She had a good feeling about today.

Madison trotted back to her bathroom, washed her face, put on a little bit of mascara, and brushed out her hair rather than just throwing it into a bun or leaving it messy. She stepped back to assess her appearance in the mirror and smiled.

She was tidy, tan, toned, and had a sparkle in her eyes and blush in her cheeks that only a flirtatious anticipation could provide. She raised her hands to her chest, gently twisting her small nipples between two fingers before giving them both a simultaneous flick, which set them hard. She ran her hands down her firm stomach, slowing as she neared her dainty slit.

Madison shook her head, smiled into the reflective glass one more time, and then turned to walk downstairs.

Once she reached the window, she didn't even hesitate before throwing open the curtains, bathing her body in the usual morning daylight. She saw Glen awaiting her arrival on his porch as usual, but instead of exchanging the typical distant smiles and waves, she quickly unlatched and raised the broad window, leaning out and calling to him from across the street.

"Good morning, Glen," she shouted through a smile that could light up a room.

"Good morning, darling," Glen shouted back, slowly rising from his chair. "Any time for a coffee today?"

"No coffee," she sang sweetly across the yard. "But I'd love a quick chat if you have the time!"

She didn't want to waste a second today.

Glen descended the stairs from his porch and quickly found a spring in his step, practically jogging across their yards to get to his petite and perfectly nude friend.

"I forgot to ask," Madison chimed as he approached the window. "How did your league night go the other day?"

"Well enough," Glen laughed, a bit winded from his short lope across the road. "We're middle of the pack, but I'm having a good season myself."

Madison giggled and eased her elbows onto the windowsill, bending marvelously at the waist and once again pressing her tits snugly between her arms. She felt like the very desire to show Glen her breasts mystically made them bigger, as they felt round and heavy, and her nipples stood prominently at attention just a couple of feet in front of him, egged on by the cool air and her own twisting and flicking.

The pair chatted and gossiped for a few minutes before Madison realized that Duncan hadn't emerged from his front door. Her eyes wandered to his porch, but it was undisturbed. His blinds were all closed and all of his lights were off.

Madison's enthusiasm for the day brightened even more, and as she continued to make small talk with Glen, she raised herself up from the windowsill and stood on full frontal display for her old neighbor once again, baring a confidence she hadn't felt in some weeks. Her smile widened as Glen stepped closer to the window, leaning his arm on the sill and narrowing the space between them.

Maddie stood there, tits and hips fully displayed to Glen as she shifted and swayed casually. Glen was talking about gardening plans for the upcoming fall, but all Madison could think about was the fact that his eyes were barely a foot away from her smooth, shaved crotch. This was, without a doubt, the closest look at her body that Glen had ever had.

The two laughed and chattered, and the minutes rolled by as Madison alternated between standing with her hips directly in front of Glen and occasionally leaning out the window whenever he would gesture to a plant in his yard. She would place both palms on the windowsill and lean out as far as she could, right next to where he was reclined against the house, giving him a chance to peek at her slender side profile and sculpted round ass.

Madison realized that a full 15 minutes had passed uninterrupted. Not only was this the closest she had ever gotten while teasing Glen, but it was also the longest naked conversation they had ever had. Despite this, there was no loss of excitement, and Madison felt butterflies in her stomach whenever his eyes would linger on her breasts or her silky pussy.

"Well," Madison eventually yawned, "I should probably get ready for the day. I haven't even done my stretches yet."

Madison emphasized her point by raising her arms high over her head, tensing every muscle in her slender, toned body as she stretched, groaning quietly.

As she closed her eyes, stood on her toes, and pushed higher into the stretch, as if trying to elongate her short, petite frame, Madison realized that she was moving her hips forward, still standing right in front of her neighbor. Her heart thumped, and she continued reaching high and pressing her hips toward him.

How close were they? A foot? 6 inches? Regardless, his face was right in front of her hips now. The ground outside was slightly lower than the first floor of her house, so as she stood tall on her toes, Glen could look slightly upward to the gap between her legs, seeing the entire length of her slit and the delicate curves of her outer folds.

Madison held the stretch for a few seconds, blush painting her face a warm red. Eventually, she exhaled and dropped back to her heels, taking half a step back and opening her eyes again. She relaxed her arms and smiled down at Glen, who was leaning slightly more into the window than he had been a second ago. Madison wasn't sure, but it seemed like he was blushing a bit too.

He had to have been looking closely, Madison thought to herself. He's leaning in. How close was his face to my pussy?

They smiled wordlessly for a second, when Madison was hit with a sudden urge to turn around.

Out of all her features, Madison was most confident in her ass. Her trim waist and toned legs came naturally with her petite figure, but she spent time on her butt. Despite most of her yoga, weightlifting, and palates focusing on developing her glutes, she hadn't really taken the opportunity to show her ass off to Glen.

It wouldn't be unusual if she were just stretching.

"Ugh, I'm so stiff today," Madison complained aloud, pivoting on one foot to quickly turn around, now facing away from Glen.

Madison repeated her high stretch, showcasing her perfect ass and enticing lower back dimples to the kind old neighbor as she stretched upward for a few seconds, swaying her hips from side to side to give him a few angles of the ass that filled her jeans so well before dropping back to her heels and twisting side to side.

As she was turned away, she knew Glen could let his guard down and really enjoy looking at her firm butt. She felt his eyes on her, and the butterflies started swarming again.

She relaxed for a second, then froze as a thought hit her.

Madison started bending forward at the waist slightly as her heart thumped in her chest.

If I bent over, he could really see everything, Madison thought to herself.

It wouldn't be weird to do my morning stretches while we talk. It's just a forward stretch. I would just be touching my toes.

Madison knew that with her substantial thigh gap, he really would be able to see the entire length of her pussy from behind. He would have a direct view of her asshole. He would finally know that he had seen every inch of her. While she couldn't be sure if he were looking that closely, Glen would get a chance at an unbeatable view of her ass and pussy.

Madison arched her back a bit more and continued to lean forward, biting her lip and beginning to grow weak with anticipation.

Then she stopped.

Madison quickly stood straight and twisted back around, shooting Glen an embarrassed smile, still chewing her lower lip.

Maybe another day, she thought to herself but said nothing out loud.

Madison burned with a desire to finally give Glen every piece of her body, but the morning was getting late. The neighborhood would be waking up by now, early commuters were starting to drive by, and she didn't want to show the entire town what it would look like to have her doggy-style.

Glen seemed to swallow dryly, but a warm smile returned to his face.

"Well, I'll let you get to it," he said, a hint of reluctance in his tone. "Have a good morning, doll. I love ya!"

"Love you too, I hope you have a good day," Madison beamed.

Maddie quickly darted over to the window, bent down, and gave Glen a quick peck on the cheek.

Glen happily accepted the kiss, then stepped away from the sill, allowing Madison to pull the window closed, waving a quick goodbye before drawing the curtains shut.

Madison immediately stomped over to the sofa, grabbed a pillow, and proceeded to shout into it, muffling the sound as she screamed at the top of her lungs. She pulled the pillow away, smiling and red in the face as she laughed under her breath.

She went about getting ready for the day, but she couldn't stop thinking about it.

She really did want Glen to enjoy seeing what she looked like from behind. She wanted to call him over, lay out her yoga mat, and chat with him while she dropped to her knees, pressed her face to the floor, and stuck her upturned ass directly toward him. She wanted him to see her asshole and her pussy from behind. Badly.

As she drove to work, she wondered what he would think of seeing her like that. Would he smile as she submits herself for his approval? Would he comment on it if she did? Would it make things too awkward for them to keep being friends? How could she do it without it seeming forced? Would he be thinking to himself, this is what it would look like to have sex with the blonde 28-year-old neighbor from behind?

"Of course not," Madison muttered to herself as she pulled into her office parking lot. "He's too sweet to think like that."

Still, Madison considered how much he would probably enjoy a private look at her ass, regardless of what it made him think about.

She parked the car, caught her breath, and prepared for another day of distracted work.

She slogged through meetings, emails, and calls. The clock crawled its way to 5PM, and she promptly left for her car. She tried not to think about flashing Glen as she made the slow commute home. She squirmed in her seat the entire drive.

She went through her regular nightly routine, cleaning up, calling her husband, and watching some television before getting ready for bed.

When her head finally hit the pillow, she could no longer keep the excitement from the forefront of her thoughts. She really wanted this. Glen was so kind and sweet, and throughout her many mornings of teasing him, he had never said anything rude or pushy.

At the same time, he always looked so legitimately happy every time she showed him something. He had an unspoken appreciation in his eyes that made Madison feel like she was doing a good deed while also making her feel beautiful and sexy.

He was exactly the kind of person you want to show your body to.

And she would show him. She would show him everything.

Madison woke before sunrise, sleep being unsuccessful at dulling the excitement she had the night before. She was smiling, her skin was warm, and a jittery, electric feeling was welling between her legs.

Since Madison beat the alarm, she actually had some time to kill. She decided to freshen up before carrying out her morning plan and rolled out of bed to make for the shower. She turned the hot water on, stepped in, and quickly washed and shaved her body, shampooed her hair, and rinsed the sleep from her eyes.

Madison hopped out of the shower and dried herself with a towel. She then trotted to the mirror and began doing her hair and applying a light face of makeup. She left her hair damp so it would be apparent that she had just showered.

Finally, she was prepared to her satisfaction, looking every bit like she was heading out for a night on the town, minus the lack of any clothes whatsoever.

Madison crossed the bedroom, walked downstairs, and trotted over to a closet near the stairs, procuring a rolled yoga mat from inside. From there, she hurried to the window, noting that the warm light peeking through the curtain gaps meant that Glen was surely outside reading on his porch.

She exhaled tensely, smiled, and opened the curtains wide.

Glen was there, same as always, and popped his head up excitedly at the sight of his neighbor. He raised a wave, smiled, and gestured inquisitively at two coffees that sat steaming on his side table.

Madison slid the window open, leaned out, and called to him with a wide grin, her light, natural pink lipstick accentuating her bright, toothy smile.

"I would do just about anything for a coffee," she cooed into the cool morning air.

"Well, lucky for you, all you have to do is ask," Glen chuckled as he grabbed the mugs and hobbled his way toward the window.

"Madison," he added brightly as he approached, "you look fantastic."

Glen's smile was infectious as he looked his young neighbor up and down, admiring her pretty face and darting only sparse glances at her breasts and hips.

"I can't dress up for my favorite neighbor?" Madison bemoaned dramatically, joking at the fact that she wasn't 'dressed' at all.

"Ha, I'm just teasing," she continued. "I have another big day today, so I had to get ready a little early."

"Well, I can save you the time it takes to brew a coffee, at least," Glen chuckled as he passed Madison the warm mug through the window.

"You could save me more time than that if you don't mind me doing my morning stretches while we chat," Madison invited in a friendly tone, raising the mug to her lips with one hand and holding up her rolled yoga mat to accentuate her offer with the other.

"Not at all," he responded eagerly. "I'd love to see how it's done!"

"All right," Madison giggled, setting her coffee down on the sill and bouncing in excitement as she unrolled her yoga mat and laid it out in front of the window.

"So," Madison asked as she gingerly sat cross-legged on the mat facing Glen. "I think you were telling me about planting perennial flowers in the fall the other day?"

Madison's pose provided a perfect view of her breasts and a full, slightly spread view of her enticing pussy as she twisted at the hips, stretching in all directions.

"Oh, sure," Glen recollected, smiling and peeking down between her legs. "I do that with most of my bulbs. The difference between those and spring plantings is sort of like this..."

As Glen explained his gardening techniques, Madison worked through several simple stretches and yoga poses while facing him. She tensed her slender muscles, stretched her arms, and gave her neighbor an extraordinary display of her tone and flexibility.