Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the talk of trees and flowers continued, Madison stood up and performed her high stretch, standing on her toes and raising her arms toward the ceiling, twisting every which way while keeping her eyes lightly closed, allowing Glen to feast his eyes without hesitation. Finally, it came to the moment she had been bristling with excitement over.

"Maybe I should just hire you to take care of my flowers," Madison giggled as she turned around to face away from him, flipping her hair playfully as she spun.

"Hey, now, I'm retired! But I wouldn't mind helping out in the mornings or evenings," Glen responded with another chuckle.

Madison was facing away from Glen but could tell from his voice that he had leaned onto the windowsill once again. She teemed with excitement as a warm, fluttery feeling welled up in her chest.

She dropped to her knees slowly. Her heart sped up, and her throat tightened as she began to bend forward at the waist.

"I've been slacking off on my stretches," she hummed as she stretched forward, pressing her palms to the floor and settling herself onto all fours on the mat.

"My back has been so tight," Madison moaned as she began to walk her hands forward and ease her perky tits toward the floor, arching her back dramatically. "I guess I've been spending too much time at my desk."

Madison's heart was racing, and a mix of embarrassment and excitement warred over her, adding a deep red to her cheeks. She was about to do it. Glen was about to see her in one of the most intimate and exposed positions possible. He really was going to see what it would look like to have her from behind.

She wanted him to know what it would look like. And deep down, she wanted him to think about it, too.

Her breasts made contact with the floor, and she stretched her arms forward to rest on the mat, tilting her hips as much as she could to angle her ass up to her sweet, elderly neighbor.

Madison groaned as she pushed her shoulders toward the mat, keeping her back arched and her upturned ass fully presented to Glen. Madison twisted her hips subtly and shimmied her knees slightly further apart. As she widened her stance, she felt her labia begin to part. She shivered with sensation.

She was now fully arched down in front of Glen, knees apart, and ass pointed up, revealing the delicate inner folds of her labia, her tiny little nub of a clit, and even the small, pink opening of her tight pussy to him. A warm, glowing, prickling excitement and satisfaction washed over her as she knew her kind, elderly neighbor was leaning in through the window and taking in a direct view of her perfectly spread pussy from behind.

She imagined that while they were chatting, his eyes were dancing up and down from her sweet, smooth pussy to her little, pink asshole. That he was thinking to himself, yes, that is what it would look like to have her from behind, letting the view scratch his curiosity as innocently as possible.

"You do look tight," Glen acknowledged with a faint dryness in his voice. "I wish my arthritis weren't so flared up, I used to give a mean back rub."

"That sounds amazing," Madison sighed, keeping her ass presented to him for as long as she thought she could get away with, lending him a private moment to acquaint himself with every detail of her pussy, to enjoy her ass, and to think whatever thoughts he wanted to.

She hoped that he was feeling the same warm connection that she was now that he had fully explored her with his eyes. That their friendship had really taken a step forward. For this short moment, she could give her ass and pussy entirely to Glen for him to enjoy.

She sighed contentedly as she remained bent forward for a moment, fully submitting her asshole and vulva to her neighbor for his approval.

The moment stretched on, and the hot burning in Madison's cheeks and between her legs evolved into a bright, airy elation that she felt to her very soul. She fought down a wild smile as she slowly crawled back up onto all fours, tucking the perfect, unfurled-flower view of her most secret areas away. She hoped that he had memorized every detail.

"You sure are flexible," Glen said with a marked appreciation.

Madison stood from the mat and turned to face Glen, rosy from her cheeks to her breasts and an impish grin on her face. She noted that his smile seemed warmer than ever, that his face seemed ten years younger, and that the color in his skin looked hale and energetic. She knew that he had liked the gift, and she welled with delight.

The two of them smiled at each other for a long moment, until something caught Madison's attention across the street.

"What is that?" Madison inquired, taking a step closer to the window and squinting her eyes toward Duncan's house.

"What's what, Maddie?" Glen replied, following her gaze across the street.

"On the corner of Duncan's house, there's something mounted under the gutters—"

Madison's eyes widened, and her speech slowed.

"Oh!" Glen exclaimed, snapping his fingers. "They had folks here installing a security system the other day. His wife has been begging him for one, and he finally caved. I think folks are just nervous living this close to the city, but this neighborhood has always been pretty safe."

A numb, cold feeling washed over Madison. She was standing in front of her window completely naked with a big, souped-up security camera pointing right at her.

But why did it matter? She had just spent the past two days stretching and posing in every imaginable way. She pressed her tits out, jutted her hips forward, and even bent over to showcase every detail of her spread pussy and ass. It can't be a coincidence that he installed those as soon as she quit allowing him to partake in her morning exhibitionism. He must have been watching.

She went pale. What if he hadn't just been watching? He has a wife and family; surely he wouldn't risk recording something his spouse could stumble across later, right?

In presenting herself to her sweet neighbor, she had possibly just inadvertently given unlimited access to her slit and asshole to Duncan, too.

She stood there with her jaw dropped. Duncan might be watching her through the cameras right now, taking in her full, frontal nudity. He might be rewatching her stretches already, zooming in on her parted labia and spread ass cheeks, looking at both of her holes with that snide, triumphant smile. She cringed at the thought of him owning that power over her, of him pulling out his cock to jerk off to the image of her bent-over body whenever he wanted. Duncan would know exactly what it would look like to fuck her from behind.

Her body broke out in goosebumps as a devastating humiliation washed over her.

"I'd better get going, Glen," Madison said distantly, stepping back and offering a weak wave goodbye.

"Oh," Glen said pointedly. "Well, thanks for the chat this morning, I really enjoyed seeing you."

Glen's sunny praise was barely enough to pull her out of the sullen dread that was settling in her stomach, but she managed to meet his eyes and return his sweet smile.

She pulled the window shut, drew the curtains, and stood there for a moment, anesthetized by the situation.

End of an era, she thought whimsically to herself, knowing that her retirement from the windowfront antics had just been forced into play.

But when one door closes...

The next day, Madison woke early once again. She decided to forego primping and instead walked to the bathroom to procure a fluffy white robe, sliding her toned arms into the sleeves and cinching the tie around her tiny waist.

The robe covered her from her shoulders to her knees, and Madison strode through her house more modestly than she had in the past several weeks, and maybe longer.

Despite the events that unfolded the prior morning, Madison had a light smile on her face and seemed to be holding her eyebrows so as to challenge the world to take her on.

Madison took the stairs and headed straight for the living room window. Once she reached it, she took a second to reposition her robe and fixed a few errant hairs before broadening her grin. She threw open the curtains once again.

The sun illuminated her freckled face, and her green eyes sparkled in Glen's direction as she quickly made to open the window.

Glen noticed her quickly and returned her smile, but a faint look of puzzlement hung on his expression.

Madison knew it was the change of attire. Her smile grew wider still.

"Good morning, Glen," Madison practically sang out, her voice as sunny as ever. "Have a minute to chat?"

Glen rose from his chair, grabbed their usual hot beverage mugs, and hurried across the street, still wearing a curious smile.

"You know," Madison said as she hugged herself and rubbed her arms briskly, "it's getting colder out here every morning. Would you like to come inside while we drink our coffee?"

Glen's puzzlement turned to confusion briefly before evolving into a joyful and excited smile.

"I'd love to," he answered happily.

"Great," Madison chirped. "I'm running a little bit behind today. Would you mind if I shower while we have our morning chat?"

"You know," Madison narrowed her eyes conspiratorially, "I was hoping you could tell me a little more about those perennials."

Glen smiled ear-to-ear as Madison pulled the window shut and cinched the curtains, disappearing for a second before the click of a door latch broke the silence.

The front door swung open, and a smiling, robed Madison welcomed her neighbor.

As Madison stepped to the side to allow Glen into the house, two coffees in tow, she glanced across the street just in time to notice Duncan opening his door and quickly stepping out onto his porch, a confused and borderline affronted look on his face. He seemed to be trying to decide whether he should run over to join them.

Madison shot him a warm smile and a polite wave.

She shut the door.

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this story and want to read more, let me know in the comments! Don't forget to drop a star rating, too! Remember: you don't need an account to rate and comment, and it helps our stories be seen.

Cheers!