All Comments on 'Neighbor to Neighbor Ch. 01'

by Runtz3

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Mmmmmmmm VERY HOT!!!!!! Please, go on soon.... Let's find out if the wife cuckolded him or not... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start! Hope he gets to fuck the girl and get humiliated through out the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn’t expect to get hard reading this, but you did it! Lol ;)

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 2 years ago

Being a big SPH fan, I loved it. It was only recently that some sites rate my Dick as a micropenis, 3.25 hard. I didn’t always know just how small I was, but I remember one casual date when an elementary school teacher started using a child’s voice while playing with my little Dick, simila4 to your story. She used all the diminutives she could and had me helplessly cumming all over myself. That was the just one more moment that makes me realize I was always a tiny cuckold at heart.

Subone1Subone1over 2 years ago

Great story! Hope you add more chapters!

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 2 years ago

I always love your work - i cant wait to see how humiliating and biting this gets

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg! I am 3.25 inches, or at least smaller than a lot of guys. But I still can’t believe when April switched her voice and started with baby talk! A buddy of mine set me up when I was going thru some hard times dating wise and said she is a sure thing, always horny. We did enjoy each other’s company and sure enough, her hand was in my pants as we rolled around the floor. She sat up and starting with the baby talk as she unzipped me and pulled my underwear down. She told me “it is so cute!” When she took me in her slender fingers and started tugging, I didnt last but a few. We never did have intercourse or anything else. Wow…I can relate …and honest story. I dont care now. I get excited anytime my wife uses any form of sph on me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uniquely creative , I have it 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRuntz3@Runtz3
I have known since I was young that I had a smaller penis, but wasn't aware of how much bigger other penises could get, or how much it would effect my relationships. I am married to a sexy woman who has learned to appreciate the benefits of my fetish for being teased, compared...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES