Neighborhood Adult Store Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom and Gail play with lingerie.
3k words
4.72
6.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers,

I received several very positive comments on part 1 and many request to continue, so I decided to write part 2.

Hope you like it as much as you did part 1.

joeehartley

*

Neighborhood Adult Store Part 2

Joe E Hartley

June 2022

Tom began to visit the adult store more often. He wasn't consciously looked for Gail, but every time he entered the store, he glanced at all the patrons. He only rarely saw another woman, and when he did, she was with a man.

It had only been a few days since he'd met Gail, but she did give him the impression she was here a lot. He had just decided to check out the book section and maybe grab a new one when he saw her enter the store and head over to the lingerie section.

He watched as she examine one piece after another imagining her wearing fewer clothes. He was still planning on seeing her again tomorrow to check out more of her lingerie. He wondered if she was thinking of buying more.

He knew the rules inside an adult store about being quiet and not approaching other patrons, but did those rules apply to women as well. He decided to chance it and worked his way over to the lingerie section and the woman he wanted to suck his cock again.

Gail looked up surprised to see him, "Oh, hi," she said then looked around to see if she was noticed speaking out loud. Men and women tended to whisper in places like this so to not draw attention to themselves.

"Hi," Tom whispered back. "Are you looking for some new lingerie?" He asked.

"I am, just for you too, but the quality of these garments is so poor and they are so expensive, I'm not sure if I will. I can get more selection and much higher quality on-line, but you'll have to wait a few days to see it," she answered.

"Maybe we can pick out a few items together," he offered.

That sounds like fun," she agreed. "Do you see anything here you like? I can ask if they'll let me try it on here. I think they would make me buy it first, but it won't hurt to ask,"

Tom picked out and very revealing outfit that was mostly straps and held it up. "What about this?" he questioned.

"I'm not sure it will fit me, but let me ask if they will let me try it on," she replied grabbing the outfit and turning toward the counter and clerk.

She returned a moment later looking rejected, "he said no. They don't even have a changing room. I know a place where we can get some sexy outfit, nothing like this, but mostly sheer tops and dresses and I can try them on in the store. Wanna go?"

They put back the outfit and headed out the front door. Tom accepted Gail's offer to drive since she knew where they were going and soon, they were parking in one of the malls many parking lots. Gail led him down a narrow walkway and into the main mall area. The store she chose was the first door on the left. It was a woman's clothing store that specialized in underwear and night wear.

Gail led him deep into the store and picked out a couple of items from the racks asking his opinion of each of them. He commented that they looked fine. None of what she had in her hands were as revealing as what he's seen in the adult store.

Gail led him back to the changing rooms and told him to have a seat while she tried each of these. After a few minutes she reappeared wearing a somewhat sheer baby doll lingerie. "Sorry," she said, "But I have to keep my panties on when I try on these outfits. Here are the panties that come with this outfit," she held out a pair of almost sheer and very small panties.

"What do you think of this?" She asked.

"I love it," Tom commented. "Do you have another to model for me?"

Another couple came back into the changing room area. The woman told the man with her to have a seat as she went back to change. The man took a seat leaving an empty chair between him and Tom. Tom noticed that the man's eyes were glued to the scantily clad Gail. The man appeared to be quite a bit younger than either Tom or Gail, but Gail had kept her body well-toned and looked good. Few could accurately guess her age.

The new man suddenly noticed Tom, "Sorry to be staring at your wife, but you are one lucky man."

"No problem, yes, I am, she does look good, doesn't she?"

Gail turned and went back into the changing room only to reemerge a few minutes later wearing what appeared to be a short slip with lace neckline that threatened to expose her nipples.

The material was not sheer, but clung to her body as if it were a wet Tee-shirt. When she turned around Tom could see the bottom of the panties she wore and imagined her without them.

"I like this one too," he announced.

"Great. I'll get them both since together they are cheaper than that strap outfit we saw in the adult store," she said returning to the changing room.

The man next to Tom agreed that the outfit looked ready good on her and shortly after Gail went back to change the man's wife came out wearing a sheer teddy. She turned to Tom and said, "I just met your wife and she is delightful. I love the way that baby doll nightie looks on her. She is planning an interesting night for the two of you. Same as Jim and I. What do you think Jim? You want to rip this off of me here in the store or wait until we get home?"

Jim hesitated to answer and turned red. The woman seemed to enjoy making him uncomfortable as well as displaying herself to a stranger.

Tom answered for the man, "I'm sure your husband would not want to embarrass you here in the store, but I'm sure he is thinking about that right now. I agree that Gail is a delight and I'm looking forward to getting her home as I'm sure you husband is excited to get you home."

On the way back to pick up Tom's car, Gail asked, "What did you think of Sue?"

Tom answered, "Was that the woman in the store? She looked really hot in that teddy. Did you encourage her to flirt with me?"

"I did. She told me he was planning to flirt with you and I told her to go for it since I had just given her husband an eyeful." Gail confessed.

"Is it common in that store to flaunt in front of other men?" Tom wanted to know.

"We were in the public changing area. There is a private one around the corner, but I think the public ones are more fun," she clarified.

"I definitely had fun there," Tom admitted.

Tom collected his car and followed Gail back to their neighborhood. He parked his car in his garage and walked over to Gail's house, she was only four houses down from his, about half a block.

Tom knocked on the open door of Gail's house.

"Come on in Tom. I'll be out in a minute," she responded from the bedroom.

Gail walked out of her bedroom wearing the body-hugging slip with the lace neckline. "Let me get us some wine then we can fire up the computer and look for some sexy lingerie." She then moved into the kitchen making sure Tom noticed how short this slip actually was and the fact that she wore nothing under it. She returned with two glasses of wine. Handing one to Tom, she led him to the desk and her computer.

Tom pulled up a chair and watched over her shoulder as her fingers danced over the keyboard until a display of erotic women's lingerie appeared on the screen.

"Look," she said pointing to the display of a model wearing a series of straps similar to what they had seen at the adult store. "What do you think of this?"

"I like it. It is just like the one we saw before," Tom responded.

Gail proceeded to select the correct size and order the erotic garment. She then turned towards Tom, "Are you familiar with edging?" she asked.

"It's taking someone close to orgasm and then stopping so they can calm down and then doing it again. I understand that the final orgasm is much more intense," he answered.

"Have you ever done it?"

"No, but it does sound interesting," Tom admitted. The lump in his pants indicated that he actually thought it would be more than just interesting.

Gail noticed the protrusion between Tom's legs and reached out to caress it. "If you like, we could do it now and as you calm down you can explore my lingerie. Why don't you strip down and give that monster some breathing room?"

Tom immediately followed her instructions and was soon standing with his engorged cock sticking out in front of him. Gail remembered from last time not to rush things. She was not at the glory hole at the adult store trying to get a guy off as fast as possible. She wanted to savor her time with Tom and try to give him as much pleasure as he had given her the other day. That afternoon Gail had opened a porn site and watched several videos of women giving men blowjobs.

She held up Tom's cock and licked the underside from balls to tip then tongued the tip. She remembered seeing in the videos that many women had done this for their man. She repeated the process a few times before she took the head of his cock into her mouth and suck it as she caressed his balls. She started to scratch his balls lightly and felt him stiffen. She didn't know how far she could take him before he lost control, so she decided to stop at this point. She knew that next time she would take him just a little bit further.

Gail took a step back giving Tom a chance to catch his breath. She also did a slow turn for him and bent over. After a few seconds she straightened up and turned back around to again face him, this time with a huge smile. She started to sway to music only she could hear and slowly lifted the hem of her slip. Again, after giving him a show for several seconds, she dropped her hem and while still swaying to the unheard music turned back around. This time when she bent over, she spread her legs and made sure she could support herself on the chair if she needed to bend over further.

Shortly she felt his hands lifting the back of her slip and then caressing her cheeks. She bent over further when his tongue found her wet core. Tom licked her slowly probing deeply into her wetness and exploring all, including her growing bud. He sucked on her clitoris before shoving his tongue deeply into her.

Tom felt her tighten and shifted his focus back to her clitoris. He flicked the tip of his tongue across her hardened nub as rapidly as he could. She lost control and started to fall forward. He caught her and held her until she could stand on her own.

Tom had calmed down, but as he waited for Gail to recover from her orgasm, he thought about what she would do to him next. She was the one who brought up edging and it was time for her to take him back to the edge. His cock also knew this fact.

Gail recovered and stood up. She turned towards her bedroom, " Just a second," she said. She returned a moment later wearing the almost sheer baby doll nighty she had just bought complete with the panties she could not model in the store. They were little more than a ribbon wrapped around her hips.

She reached for Tom and led him back into the bedroom. She pushed him onto the bed face up and climbed onto the bed with him. She recognized that she had never given a blow job in this position before. She had always been on her knees and the man had been standing. She now had access to all of the naked man in front of her. She started to lick his chest and when she touched his nipples with her tongue was surprised that his appeared to be as sensitive as any woman's. With that new knowledge she went to town treating his nipples as she would want hers stimulated.

She coupled this mouth and tongue action with her hand softly stroking his cock. Once she found him sufficiently stimulated, she shifted her mouth to that area between his legs. She found the angle different from what she was accustomed to, but she was more comfortable as she licked and sucked both his balls and his cock.

She started out slow as before just licking the underside and the tip, but soon took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, stroking it with her lips. She increased the tempo and when she felt him stiffen this time, instead of immediately stopping she gave him another couple of strokes, then just allowed him to rest still inside her mouth, just in case she had crossed that line where he would lose control.

Tom started to calm and Gail released his cock from her mouth. She got off the bed and collected their wine. Tom had recovered by the time she returned. She handed him his glass and asked, "Are you ready for more? It's not too much for you, is it?"

Tom smiled at the barely clad woman, "I'm loving it. My turn to do you now."

They exchanged positions on the bed and Tom started the same way she had started on him. He slipped his hands under her baby doll top and started to caress her breasts and nipples. Once her nipples resembled hardened pebbles, he started to suck on them. He lowered his hand to her tiny panties and pushed them down.

As she started to buck and squirm on the bed, Tom adjusted himself lower. He pulled her panties all the way down and off of her, then buried his face between her legs. Gail spread her legs wide and soon found her feet resting on Tom's shoulders. Tom licked her with a passion and intensity similar to how she had just addressed his cock.

Her bucking increased and was soon accompanied by a scream. She collapsed in exhaustion. Tom, being pleased with himself, stepped back from the bed and grabbed her wine glass to refill it. She would need something to replace all the calories she had just burned.

He returned with a full glass of wine and handed it to her. Gail sat up, took the offered glass and replied, "Thanks, I think I need this to recover. That was fantastic. I'm not sure how much more I can take, but I do owe you more. I haven't brought you to the level you've brought me yet. Hang on and I'll change."

She stood up and stripped off the baby doll top, she located the panties on the floor and stored them together. She then reached into her stash of lingerie and pulled out another set she'd gotten from the adult store and put it on. It was a shelf bra and garter belt combo. As she attached the bra, the strap broke, "Damn it," she said. "This is the first time I wore this. I don't think I should buy anymore lingerie from the adult store, now that I have someone who wants to play with me while I wear it."

"Well, you are just going to have me naked now, until I can order more," she announced with a smile.

Tom was up for the challenge and lay back down on the bed while a naked Gail positioned herself between his spread thighs. She knew she had already teased him enough and she was going to make him cum this time, but that did not mean she had to be fast in doing that.

She started out as she had the last two times, by licking his cock slowly and tonguing his tip. She added a caress of his balls and would take all of his cock into her mouth before licking him again from tip to balls then back to the very tip and slowly push his cock between her closed lips until it reached the back of her throat. She would then pump him several times while monitoring his level of excitement.

When she noticed that Tom's excitement starting to build, she would just hold his cock in her mouth and wait just a few seconds, allowing him to think she was done, before she resumed her intense pumping of his cock with her mouth. Each time she did this he seemed to get closer and closer to the edge of any control he had over his orgasm. It was on her third cycle like this, that he flooded her mouth with his cum.

She relaxed her jaw to allow him to take control of his thrusts. She held him in her mouth until he finished, then backed away knowing that they were done for the day.

She waited until he seemed to recover enough to understand words again, then said, "Same time tomorrow?"

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail or a comment, make sure to check your junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley