All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 12'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 10 years ago

Now that was a hot chapter even though it was too short. The reader just gets into what is going on and then has to hope there is another chapter tomorrow. All of the characters are likeable (so far) and it will be interesting to see when people figure out that these two are a couple. I have a feeling his daughter will be happy for him and likely already suspects the attraction runs both ways.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Keep them coming Henry!

I like the way their relationship is heading although it probably will find some obstacles!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story line

I was not happy with the chapter back in the middle when they had sex first time. The story seemed rushed. You now build the story and let the sexual moments happen naturally.

Great to have you writing again. This story has the makings of many, many more chapters. Perhaps this can lead to a permanent relationship for the two of them. Can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you for the great chapter

I look forward to reading more of your future chapters and I am grateful that you have not turned this great story into a lust filled sex binge where everyone screws everything.

IamTakuanIamTakuanalmost 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

I have Long been a fan of Literotica, but have never read a story with such exceptional depth and feeling. You have a true talent, sir, and I look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great series maybe consolidate chapters?

I really like this series (its currently the only story I actively look for in Literotica) but I do think based on the size of the chapters that perhaps you could combine chapters together to get the full effect of what is going on. Like for instance Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 could easily be combined to give the full picture and satisfied us with plot as well as the steamy sex. I also wished we would have heard the entire interaction of till his daughter returned. If your next chapters starts off with that information (if you make another) you may realize that having chapters with the full interaction experience would be useful. Overall great stories and great plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Spectacular!

Thanks for coming back to this series. You have a gift Henry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm really enjoying the story line. Well done Sir :)

You really should think about writing professionally. You definitely have a knack for telling a great story. Love all of your entries even though I've only commented on two.

Great writing!

LittleHenryLittleHenryalmost 10 years agoAuthor
My bad

Someone said they wished they could have heard about the whole evening instead of just the sex. And that's my mistake, I accidentally left off 500 words. The end of Chap. 12 has been added to the start of Chap. 13. I submitted the story tonight -- and it usually take 3-4 days to see a chapter show up here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
606 Followers
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES