All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 23'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 8 years ago
so glad you are back

I've missed this story. Any news from Paige regarding Randi post prom? Will Paige try bringing them together? Does Randi make no attempt?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Randi?

I'd really like to know what happens between Henry and Randi. No offense, but Gina doesn't cut it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Whats about Paige? Doesn´t she have a sexual live?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well

shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great series!

Love this story! Ready for Chapter 24!

OneIBlindOneIBlindalmost 8 years ago
Nicely paced curve ball...

I think Henry may figure out that he won't be satisfied with any woman but Randi, but he'll have to admit that she's a woman and not a girl. This is a story that is so close to mine, you may have been a voyeur into my life! Glad you're back, and keep it up...

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
I should be so lucky to have these problems.

I glad you gave a good accounting of your self with Gina. The french saying, la petite mort. She's going to be harder to avoid now. You simply have to many choices, lots of them are young. What is it about looking up a young girls shorts, wondering if she has her panties on, and she stayed on the arm of the chair for you..

I am enjoying your series, butt don't quite remember all of your daughters friends you fantasized over. It was good wasn't it.

I've never had that kind of good fortune with women, is it something I said.

I having old guy problems and went to the doctor, a nice middle aged young lady and she had a trainee with her young aisian girl. She is going to check me over and raises the bench up some and is moving her tray around telling me she's left handed. O K. Dropem she says and I've already got my belt undone and my shorts hit the floor. She checks my front, you remember cough and again, ok turn round and bend over. Ahhh. It wasent a couple days later I had turned that into her jacking me off in to her helpers waiting mouth. Hope I don't spoil our relationship during the follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please keep up the good work. I'm enjoying the story greatly! Bring on the Happy off into the sunset. When is our next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Autumn best be next....

Now its Autumns turn... she wants it....

litereader54litereader54almost 8 years ago
Another...

...good read. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm enjoying this a lot!

The story is paced about right and I find myself really wanting to know all the characters. The sex is ok but not all I'm interested in. Can't wait for more chapters.

ShoompaShoompaalmost 8 years ago
Love it

So when does Autumn get home?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago

Heh, it was pretty funny, I guess in this scene she was That Guy, the one that just rolls off and goes to sleep when he's finished leaving the partner frustrated :-)

Though perhaps Autumn will come home and 'help out'.

glyphistglyphistalmost 8 years ago
lovng this.

really lke the storylne. Its drawn me in even though It feels like it could be a while before its finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like your work

Please keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting patiently for more.

I am hoping to read more of the story. Having read chapter 23 and waiting for 24 I have had to be content with rereading the story again. Here is hoping you continue to develop the story. I look for new material almost daily. Thanks for great characters and an engaging story.

HAWKJ72HAWKJ72over 7 years ago
Lower rating

Still great story. Only went lower in my book because he went to Gina. It felt more like a wam, bam thank you mam, then the passion and love shared between him and Randy, no matter what they were doing. Great work though. Gave a 3 instead of a 5 like previous entries in series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
REALLY?

Henry has wild sex with Gina through 2 orgasms and he doesn't come? He's the guy getting hard just looking at the girls or up Ambers shorts. Deprived for weeks. I suspect this is a set-up for poor sex with Gina and good sex with Randi. But come on, get real.

Still, this is holding my attention through 23 chapters.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just found this series, wow!

The buildup to the sex scene was fantastic, and then Gina gets hers, and falls asleep .." well, shit" OMG, who's channeling O Henry! That's some fantastic writing, and sounds like some dates I've had. This series is well done, well written, and just keeps on delivering a great read!

Don't stop!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
606 Followers
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES