All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 24'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still loving every chapter

This whole series has been a great read, my only complaint is it was such a long break between chapters before these last couple. I had given up hope on reading coaches adventures.

looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still a good story

Are randi and him every going to get back together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best Chapter yet!

Thank you! I've been hoping these two would get together, and holy shit, Autumn did not disappoint; a much hotter, steamier chapter than Gina's.

I hope they have more opportunities for sexy times in future chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love the series! Even though I somewhat predicted this would happen, I was hoping he wouldn't get together with another friend of his daughter. The chapter was okay, but I guess I was just disappointed in him.

Maybelline19Maybelline19almost 8 years ago
Good

Love the story but totally disappointed in him. I was hoping he wouldn't sleep with another girl that is his daughter's friend. I wonder how Randi will feel/act when she finds out.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 8 years ago
so very good and welcome back

I understand others' complaints about remaining faithful to Randi but I like how he was "forced" into this and foresee future similar scenes, possibly with autumn inviting another teammate. I love this series and thanks for the work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

him and autumn didnt do anything for me. id rather see randi back now.

jackgom0503jackgom0503almost 8 years ago
Please keep going

Love the series, and people need to remember that Randi wanted him to do this. His daughters friend is just a twist and possible drama. Another twist could be having Gina and Autumn together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please a bit more with Autumn...

I love her enthusiasm. I don't care about Gina, but please at least one more session with Autumn. There is just something about her that I really love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful Work

I liked the enthusiasm and vigor in this chapter. I know most want him to be loyal but he has to explore more to know what he wants

SynapsisSynapsisalmost 8 years ago
This chapter was a little meh for me

I try not to be too critical of most erotic stories but the "teenager blackmails older man" trope is pretty boring and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Such a good read

Believe it or not this is my first comment on this site but I feel it is well deserved. I've been rooting for him and autumn for since before the hotel scene and it's really awesome to see it "come" to fruition. I would eventually want to see him come back to Randi, but romps with Autumn are something I want to see more of. Keep up the good work Lil Henry. This series is one of my favorites and your writing style is addictive. I wish more authors wrote like you.

Charlie944Charlie944almost 8 years ago
WOW!

Over the past 3 days, I've read all 24 chapters of the series (almost non-stop). The story line is great, and I've enjoyed almost every chapter. The quality of your writing is just superb! No, I haven't "enjoyed" all of the chapters equally, but that's going to be true in almost everything that even the best writers produce.

However, I've had problems with the last 2 chapters. The session with Gina, tho long awaited, just seems more like mutual rape than a convenient slipping into bed with each other. The chapter with one of his students and basketball players seems completely out of character of Henry. What happened to his will power? The way he handled his mistaken identify booboo seems much more honest.

A couple of other things for your thoughts: Henry's relationship with Charles seems a bit incomplete -- I'd thing that they'd be much better buddies. Similarly, his relationship with assistant coach Heather seems to be hanging. Am I missing something?

Finally, the sense of his daughter's involvement continues to be just hanging, particularly with relationship to her knowledge and guesses about Randi. Thus: I can't wait to see what happens next. Please don't abandon this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great storyline!!

Hope there will be more to come!! Well done!!

HAWKJ72HAWKJ72over 7 years ago
Wow

Back to 5 stars. Okay, it was not Randi, but this had much more to it than the previous chapter. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PLEASE continue this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES