All Comments on 'Neighborhood Harem'

by Toro1

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! I loved it.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Damn good. 5 stars +++++. I prefer the story in one whole session, rather than multiple sessions (submissions).

Really enjoyed the story. Well-paced without any part of the story "dragging". Waiting for your next submission (story). Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the full story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Story!

Lionh3artLionh3artover 1 year ago

Great story. There were a few places where character names were incorrect. For instance when it was Erin performing an action and another characters name was used two sentences later for the same action. That is minor and this story deserves 5 stars.

bucco40bucco40over 1 year ago

Great story. Wouldn't mind another chapter.

streetSXstreetSXover 1 year ago

My first loooong story. Won't be my last!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the build up and voyeur angle with the daughter. Hot group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice touch recognizing your editor as a character in the story. Great group sex.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Loved it covered all aspects of the sexual gambit great work keep writing.

hrobbiehrobbieover 1 year ago

Sorry, not my cup of tea. Read about 2/3 of this before I gave up; too repeditive and boring.

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

I think the story was was too long. You seriously need an editor, as most of the story was just fluff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the complete story. The build up and how you showed a gentleness can combine with a strong alpha male. The sex was plausible which makes it hotter. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I have only one question what happened to Hannah Erin's daughter?

Toro1Toro1over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the feedback.

One reader asked about Erin's daughter Hannah. That was a miss on my part. I had intended to cover her off in the epilogue. Hannah joined the harem briefly but it was not a permanent addition. Thanks for the catch.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Didn't think Jenn was a needed member of the harem. Felt her reappearance really detracted from the relationship he was building with Samantha, who became a minor character at the end, as everyone focused on getting Jenn to the same point Erin and Sam were at. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story have read on this site. Even tho it was long and probably been sent in parts it was the best read for me and hope the author has VERY MANY more story's to submit for us to read. This was AWESOME and I thank the author for providing all of his time to create such a creative story

THANK YOU AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read on here in quite a while. Enjoyed seeing Jenn fix her ways and become a sub of Erin, though I was hoping to see some of Hannah before it ended. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only improvement I could think of would be adding Erin’s daughter Hannah to the mix. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best!!!!

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

WOW! AWESOME STORY. Terrific story and an exciting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Incredible. This story hit on all the right points.

MyrrdinCCRMyrrdinCCRover 1 year ago

Great story. Loved the different sexual ideas portrayed and experimented. Great characters. I, too, would have loved to see the introduction of Hannah.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 1 year ago

Good story but a little formulaic for me, eg. Jordan being the surprise. 5 stars though.

TombrostwinTombrostwinover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story immensely. I'm impressed with how quickly you have grown as an author.

I'll continue to follow you and look forward to the next adventure!

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 1 year ago

Great job on this one, very fun read. Like some have pointed out, Hannah was kind of a goof up. I know it didn't fit with the direction of the story, but I was hoping for the MC to have some fun with the twins from the club. Perhaps we'll read abut them in a future story?

DarkDecurionDarkDecurionover 1 year ago

Wow… incredibly erotic, very well written, although honestly I had to go back and re-read some of the sexual poses you described to get the gymnastics right in my mental picture. You described the complexities quite well. I love how you added the visualizations at the end by referencing a porn star associated with each character. Outstanding piece.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 1 year ago

Wow wow. Most of this was in line with my fantasy’s, not to having kids tho Not sure on the daughter part either. But wow wow

dlearyousdlearyousover 1 year ago

Is there a follow up to this story?

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

Like all of your Mums and Daughters stories, I loved it. Please continue to write, you are a good author.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78over 1 year ago

Fantastic work…. Please continue sharing your amazing talent

Toro1Toro1over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks again for the feedback. I'm almost done a story that I'll submit for the Valentine's contest. It isn't quite as long as this one. Appreciate the feedback and constructive suggestions. The main suggestion I've cottoned on to is to use more contractions in my writing to make conversation less formal and stilted.

Funfriend1410Funfriend1410over 1 year ago

Truly a award winning story, I have love every line .

I can’t wait for the next one

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Exceptional - what a neat story! Brilliant group of characters and interesting plot. Thanks for developing and writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How about a different kink? After Samantha and Jordan (and maybe Erin and/or Jenn) get pregnant and start lactating, the others nurse at their breasts.

Rustyjep123Rustyjep123about 1 year ago

very good, well written and HOT

THANK YOU

Rustyjep123Rustyjep123about 1 year ago

Wow! very hot and well written. This covered all the fantasies I have ever had.

Yes this was very long but worth it. Good Work

Thank You

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
Disappointed

Really, Poor Jordan had to have another man baby. You’ve got to be joking. That killed the story for me. Up until then it was a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sacrificial_AnodeSacrificial_Anode3 months ago

Missed Hannah by a mile. . great story.

MardracMardrac2 months ago

Needed to include Hannah otherwise not bad

midatlstorymanmidatlstorymanabout 1 month ago

Good story. I would have liked to see Hannah, and maybe an interlude with the twins. But, incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love this so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToro1@Toro1
972 Followers
Update: Teacher Harem has been published. It is a longer story, like my last and my entry into the Valentine's story contest. Thanks for all the feedback and likes. It makes it worth doing.