Neighborhood Harem

Story Info
Widower is guided by daughter to start kinky relationships.
49.1k words
4.79
99.6k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toro1
Toro1
972 Followers

Neighborhood Harem

A man loses his wife and after recovering from grief, goes on a journey of sexual discovery with help of his daughter. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is a complete story on its own. After I wrote Neighborhood Moms and Daughters, I had a lot of feedback suggesting that include the main character's daughter in the action. I tried, but couldn't figure out a way to write her into the story that didn't feel contrived or phony. In the end, I continued the series without getting there.

The following story is similar in scope to Neighborhood Moms and Daughters, but focusses much more on a relationship that develops with his daughter after his wife's passing. I think it works well and provides a lot of unique ideas, as their relationship develops.

The story takes some time to build, as I develop the characters and their background. When the action starts, it is frequent and I tried to be creative. I hope you enjoy.

Lastly, I hope it will showcase how I have developed as a writer. It has been a year since I wrote my first story and with your feedback and help of a great editor Kenjisato, I have improved. If you see improvements I can make to get better, please leave a comment.

Be prepared for a complete story. The build is slower. The sex goes from conventional to kinky in the end. It includes lesbian sex, a lot of anal sex, group sex, mild BDSM, and eventually incest. If these themes don't interest you, please move on.

As is customary with my stories, I listed a porn star who approximates the physical image of the character. This is listed at the end of the story, as many readers may want to use their own imagination.

This is fantasy and I have taken liberties in ignoring STD, birth control. All characters are at least 18 years of age in this story.

As always, I appreciate your feedback, favorites, and followers. Seeing people read and enjoy a story is the motivation I need to keep writing. Feel free to be constructive and/or positive. Know that I have poured many hours into writing this.

Chapter 1

I was beset with loss. My wife, Susie, of twenty years, had just passed away after a short brutal fight with cancer. We had a great life until six months ago, when she had received her diagnosis. We had just dropped off our only daughter, Jordan, at UCLA to start her degree in psychology.

The past six months flew by in a flash, with us taking increasingly desperate measures to look for a miracle that never came. In the end, Susie was the pragmatic one and called an end to the extraordinary lengths we were going to, so she could spend her last weeks at home with Jordan and me.

Susie was clear in her advice to both of us, in her final days. "Don't sulk for years in misery at my passing," she said. "Go back to living your best lives and remember that I support this.

"Jordan, you need to go back to school. Excel there and become the woman I know you can be. We are already so proud of you. You are only twenty years old and have your whole life ahead of you. Don't let my passing change your life's trajectory.

"Rob, you have been the love of my life. After I pass, you need to find a new love. I know it will be difficult. For your own sake, don't drown in sorrow. Remember me fondly, and know that I support you finding someone.

"Don't jump too quickly for the first woman that shows interest. Take a while to get your head straight and then carefully choose what you want."

"Mom, we are going to miss you so much," cried Jordan. "I can't imagine going back to school."

"You must go back," Susie said, with conviction. "School will help you move forward and be a positive focus."

"What about dad?" Jordan said. "He will be lost without you."

"Dad has our mutual friends to help," Susie responded. "He will have to adjust and that will be easier without you. Your future is as an independent woman. That journey started when you left for school. Dad can't go back to caring for you every day because that isn't who you are anymore."

Jordan and I put on a brave face and promised Susie that we would try to follow her advice.

The end for Susie came a week later, when she passed quietly in her sleep.

The funeral was later that week, with a brief service at the funeral home and it was followed with a wake at our house. The neighbors all pitched in by helping with food and drinks. Over one hundred people came.

I saw many old friends from my past, that I didn't expect.

My best friends, Kenji and Jess, were there. Kenji and I had been best friends since we were six years old, and I had introduced Jess to him many years ago.

Jess was outgoing to a fault and both Kenji and her had no filter. They called everything like they saw it, no matter how inappropriate it was.

Jess came up to me and said, "Rob, look at what the cat dragged in. There are female sharks swimming everywhere here, and they think you are the chum."

"What do you mean, Jess?" I asked.

"Rob, you are now a hot prospect and many of the women here are sizing you up," Jess said.

"At the wake for Susie?" I asked, with incredulity.

"I have spotted at least five women who are interested," said Jess.

"How would they be interested in a guy at his wife's funeral?" I asked.

"Well, you are a good catch," Jess said.

"I don't see it," I said.

"Then you are blind," retorted Jess. "Let me lay it out for you.

"Physically, you are tall with a full head of blond hair, and still very athletic from years of rowing. You are the best-looking guy in this room right now, but that isn't the only thing you have going for you.

"You are successful and have an executive job with an engineering company. Don't underestimate that woman will find that very attractive. It isn't necessarily about the money; it is that they see you as a confident leader.

"On the social side, you are outgoing, funny, and have a large circle of friends who all admire you and want to spend time with you. Again, this signals success to women who are looking for a mate.

"On the emotional side, there are those that feel sorry for you and want to comfort you.

"Lastly, many have seen your close relationship with Susie, and want the same for themselves. They see a loyal caring man and hope that they can replace Susie."

"Wow, that is what you see here?" I said.

"I just call it like I see it," Jess said. For instance, isn't that your old girlfriend, Abby, from university? I don't see her with anyone here and she keeps glancing your way."

"We stayed in touch through Facebook, and she saw the obit and came by to offer her respects," I suggested.

"She is offering you more than her respects with that low-cut dress and that push-up bra," Jess suggested, with a grin. "How about Jenn over there, with those CFM pumps over there?"

"Jenn is married to Rick," I said, as I nodded towards where Rick was talking to a couple of his buddies.

"Jenn might be currently married," Jess said. "Her body language says she is on the prowl with those shoes and push-up bra. She wants to upgrade, just like a lot of other frustrated wives here. I will bet that she will be over with a casserole within a week."

Kenji came and joined us putting an arm around Jess and said, "What are you two being all catty about?"

"I'm making observations on the women looking to snag Rob," Jess responded.

"I think Jess's imagination is getting the better of her," I said to Kenji.

"She does have a dirty mind," Kenji said, with a smile. "I do believe that she's right, though, on this."

Jordan came over and said, "Dad, you should mingle a bit, just to show people that you are all right."

"I will, honey," I said. "I just had to get Jess's and Kenji's minds out of the gutter."

Jess gave me a push to go mingle, and grabbed Jordan and whispered something in her ear.

Jordan smiled and just nodded her head.

I was inclined to go back and join them, but was then set upon by people who had come to pay their respects and tell their favorite stories about Susie, or recount times that we were together.

Jordan and I cleaned up the house after the last guests left. After we finished, we both had a beer on the patio by the pool.

"Dad, I have been thinking about what mom said and wanted," Jordan said. "I am going to go back to school. It's only a month until I finish my year and I will be back for the summer."

"That's great," I said, with enthusiasm. "I thought you had a job lined up in San Diego this summer. Why are you going to come back here?"

"Well, I have two reasons," Jordan said. "First, is that your friend, Andrew, offered me a summer internship at his marketing company which will be a great experience, and second is so that we can spend the summer together."

"Don't come back for me," I said. "I will be okay."

"I know that you both want me to move forward with my life and know that I will," Jordan said. "Don't worry that I won't go back in the fall. Together, we will both heal and have a great summer."

"That will make for a great summer," I said.

Chapter 2

Jordan departed for UCLA the next day. She was clearly loving her college life in LA. "I will be back in a month," she said, at the airport. "Don't get into any trouble while I am away."

"How is that even possible," I asked.

"Jess was pointing out all the cougars who are stalking you," Jordan replied. "Don't let them sink their claws into you, for at least a little while."

"I think that you are both delusional," I said.

"Track the number of casseroles and dinner invitations you get over the next month from single women and frustrated wives," Jordan suggested. "I think you will be surprised."

I headed home to an empty house. The quiet was deafening and this was the worst part of being alone.

Much to my chagrin, however, the casserole dishes started arriving. Many were from well-meaning friends and neighbors. I dutifully kept track of those who sent them and followed up to say thank you to all of them.

There was a subsection of these casserole ladies, that were clearly checking me out. Some would arrive dressed to the nines, while others wanted to see if I needed company.

Jess had been right about two of the ladies. Abby followed up her wake visit, with a casserole and suggestion that we get together. I rebuffed her advance, saying that I wasn't ready yet and had plans to spend the summer with Jordan.

Abby was disappointed, but suggested that we talk in the fall.

The second advance was by Jenn. She also delivered a meal while dressed in tight yoga clothing. She suggested joining me for dinner. I asked if Rick was going to come as well.

A frustrated look came over Jenn's face and she said, "Rick has gone fishing with the boys for the week and left me alone. I thought we could spend some time together."

I rebuffed her like I had done to Abby. I left the possibility of doing something in the fall.

Others tried similar tactics and met with the same results. I wasn't ready to start dating yet.

After the first wave of casserole dishes died down, a second wave started. These were women that I didn't know but were friends of friends. My friends were now trying to set me up. Again, I persisted in rebuffing until the end of summer.

While Jordan was away, I focused on work. It had slid a bit with all the time I had put in with Susie's decline. My boss was happy to see I was back, and my results were stellar.

On the personal side, I kept up with a senior rowing club where I rowed three mornings a week, and did a few workouts in the evenings. After a month of intense workouts, I was back in fighting shape with a lean build.

Jordan returned for the summer, which provided a great distraction from the female attention I was getting. I might have succumbed to temptation and gone on a date if I didn't have this to focus on.

We had a great time on her return.

After our first dinner at home, she said, "Dad I noticed all the casserole dishes in the freezer. You have enough food there to feed an army."

"You and Jess were right about the casserole brigade," I relented. "They just don't stop. I get invites to go out all the time, but have rebuffed them so far. When you head back to college, I may relent as it is lonely here when I am just on my own."

"Dad, that is a healthy attitude," said Jordan. "I know you miss mom, but we must move on. It is what mom would have wanted us to do."

"I know," I responded. "I just don't know if I can find someone who compares."

"Well, you can at least have some fun trying," Jordan said, with a laugh. "Just don't settle for someone who you don't connect completely with."

I blushed red at the implication that Jordan had made and then realized that she was clearly fine with me exploring, as long as I made smart choices. Our interactions were evolving to becoming friends, instead of a parent/child relationship.

_____

The next night after dinner, Jordan asked who all the casseroles were from.

Instead of trying to remember, I excused myself and got my laptop to show her the tracking sheet I had created.

"Clearly, Jess and you were correct on the cougar hunt," I said, with resignation.

"Dad, you are such an engineer," Jordan exclaimed. "You have never seen a problem that couldn't be fixed with a good spreadsheet."

Jordan scanned the data and said, "Wow dad, there was a lot of interest."

"I know," I said. "Some were from people who are just friends, but many had additional motivation. I'm glad that Jess and you prepared me for the onslaught."

"This spreadsheet is a good start," Jordan said, while looking through the entries. "We are going to need more details, though, if we want to use this to make decisions with."

Jordan added columns to the spreadsheet and started making notes while quizzing me.

She focused on the women who were interested in me and started making notes to the side.

"I know a number of these women," Jordan said. "I'll do some research on them for you and maybe get Jess to help me out. It will be my little side project this summer."

"You are going to pimp out your dad?" I asked, with a smile.

"I am just going to ensure that you are selective in the qualities you are looking for."

_____

A week later, Jordan came back with the spreadsheet with additional questions like last names, physical characteristics, job titles, and even marital status.

I had arranged to meet Kenji and Jess at their cottage later in the summer. "Can Jordan join us?" I asked Jess, when we were discussing details.

"That'd be great!" Jess said, enthusiastically. "Then I won't only hear boring stories of Kenji's glory years in high school."

_____

We joined them the next Friday, and had a great outdoor dinner on the lake.

"Rob, how did you fend off all the ladies fighting to ask you out," Kenji asked, in a joking fashion.

"Kenji, he has had over twenty-five women who showed real interest," Jordan shot back.

Kenji's jaw dropped and he said, "I thought you would get a few callers, but I can't imagine twenty-five. Did you have to beat them off your porch with a broom?"

"I told you, Rob," Jess said, knowingly. "A young widower is a hot commodity. Let us live vicariously through you and tell us about them, as long as Jordan doesn't mind."

I laughed out loud and said, "Jordan clearly doesn't mind. She's created a spreadsheet with notes on each of the prospects."

"This I have to see," said Kenji. "Get your laptop and we can Chromecast it to the main television."

Jordan jumped up, and ran to the car to grab it. They were all loving this.

Kenji made a round of drinks and we all grabbed a cozy seat, while Jordan pulled up her spreadsheet.

When it came up, I was shocked. There was a lot more information about each of my pursuers. Jordan had added photos, links to Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. She had detailed notes summarizing what she found.

"Jordan, how did you get any work done this week?" I asked. "This is very extensive."

"I did it during the evenings," Jordan said, with a smile. "It didn't take that long, and I loved doing it. It is a good combination of data science and psychology, which I am studying."

As Jordan scrolled down, Kenji and Jess commented frequently, sometimes lewdly.

Jess spouted additional details and commentary which Jordan added to each profile.

"Who do you think he should contact first, after I leave this fall?" Jordan asked.

Kenji suggested a few women and after he named a fourth, Jess said, "Are you just basing these picks on bra size?"

"You have to use something to make a decision," said Kenji, with a laugh.

Jess gave it some actual thought. "Definitely not the old girlfriend," she said. "If it didn't work out when he was younger, it won't work out now."

"Rob had quite the way with the ladies in his youth," Kenji added. "All of his old girlfriends took it hard when he broke up with them, and many showed signs of pining after him for years."

"My friend, Aria, who was dating your dad, when he introduced me to Kenji, was smitten as well," Jess added. "Your dad told Kenji that he was going to break up with her and Kenji leaked that information to me. When Aria found out that I knew ahead of time and didn't warn her, she got mad at me and still doesn't forgive me."

"Dad, what was your magic?" Jordan asked.

"I have no idea," I said, with conviction.

Kenji laughed and said, "The only thing I can attribute it to is that many of the guys on the basketball team talked about your dad's size. And I don't mean his height."

I blushed due to Jordan hearing this. It was common for Kenji to make inappropriate comments, I just found it embarrassing in front of my daughter.

Jordan broke the ice by saying, "So, who should we enslave to dad next? I was thinking about Heather. She was an old classmate and looks stunning."

"I am not sure," said Jess. "She has never been married and may be too prim and proper for our Rob. His first date should be someone sexy. He isn't looking for an immediate long-term relationship."

"That is a good suggestion," said Jordan. "How about Erin or Jenn?"

"Jenn is married," said Jess. "Although your story of her comments suggests she is unhappy. She is very good looking and exudes confidence at parties.

"Erin is a good choice, as well. She is single and I have inside knowledge that she is quite the player. Our boy, Rob, would have a wild time with her."

"I know both of their daughters," Jordan said. "I went to high school with them, and I believe that they are both in town. I may invite them over to our pool to pump them for additional information and do some initial marketing for dad."

"That's great," Jess said. "I will do some quiet asking, as well.

Rob, you have to keep us up to speed on the progression. We all are invested in your future and want to help you."

"Jordan, it would be helpful if you could share that file, as well," Kenji suggested.

"You just want it for your own dirty imagination," Jess said, with a grin.

"A man can dream, can't he," Kenji said.

"They just shouldn't all be wet dreams," Jess said, with a laugh.

Kenji laughed sheepishly and then winked at Jordan while pointing at her computer to ensure that she shared the file. What a horn dog Kenji was.

_____

I hung out with Kenji through much of the next day.

Jordan and Jess were poring over the file again. They came up with secondary options for me to pursue.

Over dinner that night, I was teasing the girls about their research.

"Oh, we aren't done yet," said Jess. "Jordan has instructions on how we are going to market you. She is going to take you shopping and make you buy some decent clothes and then get professional pictures to use on possible dating apps. You need some tighter fitting clothes to display the muscles that I see when you go swimming."

Toro1
Toro1
972 Followers