All Comments on 'Neighborhood Milf'

by leanmachine3

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I overheard some neighbors talking about a hot MILF. I was working on my side of our privacy fence. Then to my surprise I listened more and they were talking about my wife. They also were talking about our 2 daughters. It was a group of high-school and college students. I knew most of the voices that I was hearing. I had started my phone recording. They started making bets who could win my 3 girls over my wife and 2 daughters. I had heard enough of this and needed to talk to my girls. That night was Friday and our oldest daughter would be home from college so I thought I had to talk to them immediately. After we ate I said we all needed to talk. Amber my wife looked at me like what's going on? Our oldest daughter was engaged to a fine young man her age she met at college our daughter in high-school was serious about a boy in her class and I was pretty sure until today that she was faithful. I gave my speech and they all look shocked and said that they couldn't believe that I would have doubts about any of them and was acting upset that I had doubts. They were getting pretty upset. Amber said we needed to talk privately. I said no you need to listen to me. I will not tolerate any BS period. Shit was starting to hit the fan. I YELLED STOP IT NOW AND LISTEN TO THIS. I played the recording. They all were quiet. When I shut it off I said now listen to me closely. Amber I forgave you when we were in high-school and I will be divorcing you if you ever cheat again. If you want a divorce tell me right now and I will give you a divorce. She started crying saying it was nothing but a little flirting with those boys and I for sure don't want a divorce please I will quit. Girls you are not married but one of you are engaged and the other is in a serious relationship. I will not stand by you if either disrespects their man and I will play them the recording. Things settled down and went back to normal. I was happy and so was my girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see part two of Mrs Jenson and Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a fan of cheaters.

Especially one that would do so with their children in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW pretty fucking weird world out there. Good luck to you all use protection and and try to be safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Proofread! Misspelled words, wrong capitalization in first paragraph = one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot. I would love it to meet a milf like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How could he be so lucky. I certainly desired some of my friends' moms, but was just not lucky like Chris. What an education he is going to receive. I suspect Mrs. Jenson had given a mild sedative to the kids to make sure they would not wake up. Such encounters with a Mrs. Jensen of my own would have left me so better prepared for later life.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good, hot story with great descriptions. Well written except for the homophones. So sheโ€™s just another cheating slut. I definitely like stories where no oneโ€™s married.

Bill S.

WetheNorthWetheNorth12 months ago

You used the many variations of threw, through.

But I do not remember the correct usage used once.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love stories about women who have husbands that dead dicks and the women are still full of life and lust. She needs fuck several times a week, and everyone in the house is happier because she is satisfied

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Decent story, but very jarring each of the three times you said through when you meant threw. And you obviously know better because one time you did say threw.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story but poorly written.

It's "yeah" not ya...

The did not through her dress off, she threw it off.

But please keep telling the exploits of Chris and Mrs. Jensen.

We want so much more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Those kids must sleep like the dead with all the yelling and screaming and cleaning all that food from the floor is not fun, maybe next time a desk will do if you want to have the sweeping stuff off the table action. The build-up to the sex was good, the grammatical errors were only slightly annoying. Too bad it was a cheat story.

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_699 months ago

Steady build to a nice climax. It's got a good pace to it. Read it, loved it, busted a huge nut to it. Thanks!

Anton79Anton799 months ago

A good read! Thanks for sharing!

laurieklauriek9 months ago

Phillip Lamovie fucked his big boobed blonde haired teacher Jan Dennis

At Jan's house she and Phil drank beer and pashed off and Jan ripped off Phil's shirt and rubbed her gigantic pale boobs against his massive thick jet black hairy chest and they then had steamy 69 style oral sex

After this Jan lied on her back with her legs spread wide open and Phil rammed his hard throbbing 8 inch long jet black hairy thick cut teenage cock deep inside her soaking wet blonde hairy cunt which was flooded by a raging river of steaming hot teenage cock cream

laurieklauriek9 months ago

Eli's hard throbbing 8 inch long very hairy thick cut cock was crushed between his partner's moist warm vaginal walls

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The "neighbourhood's MILF" talk was a familiar issue to me since my mom was such a hottie back in the 90s, also the only single mother where we lived - what led her reputation into a whorish kind for the wives and into a fuckable scene for the husbands (those were my friend's moms and dads). I must confess mom's outfits and behaviour didn't help to change it.

EoRaptor013EoRaptor0137 months ago

Leanmachine3 needs an editor. I'm not sure grinded and thrusted are even words. Grind and thrust are irregular verbs meaning the past tense does not end in "ed." OH, and through does not mean threw! One goes through a door, but he threw the ball yesterday.

I'm not picking on Leanmachine; these are common errors. I guess it finally got to me while reading this story.

As I said, find an editor.

writerjabwriterjab7 months ago

Thankfully I managed to get โ€œthrewโ€ this nonsense. Your characters are really shouting out their passion with her kids in the house?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think you completely forgot about the kids in the house who all would have been woken up by the screaming and shouting and why is it that the husband always comes home just after the lover has left come on sort it out and one more thing what happened to the maths teacher ?

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

Some kids had all the luck. I got one BJ from the mother of a girl I almost dated. That was it for Cougar mentoring.

But I'd have LOVED to gotten what Chris did.

roveroneroverone6 months ago

think he was very very lucky...nothing quite like a horny milf...

while not a surprise a pity she had a smooth bald snapper...much prefer a proper adult woman's muffin, neatly trimmed...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You need a final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Need to proofread, too many mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It is a hot story but the bad grammar and spelling is due to his nerves of horniness?! I would of LOVED more boob action as far as he talked about her great tits and nips he didn't suck em, bite, rub or lick as much as I hoped he would. That is my ticket to climax when my nips are played with and sucked hard! Soooo horny now!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

wow, not perfect, but dam close,,liked it, well written, very erotic,,way too short,,,glad there is a ch 2 or i would punch you right in the threw, through,,aahhh throat!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

Sorry...only 4 Stars here...the GLARING mistakes in grammar are too distracting...make this seem like a junior-high-schooler wrote this...

Definitely a stroke story...and a good one...

Gonna read the 2nd chapter, see if it is better (I hope)...?????๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ‹

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An excellent story! You did a great job of building the tension by having him go to her home multiple times before they get down and dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Needs cheating tag. She's married and fucking around on her husband.

Divorced or widowed moms are better. That way there's no downside. Everyone's happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

fucking the town bicycle/cum dumpster. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Wow. Lots of comments!

Maybe you could lay off mentioning your cock size so much; like okay, okay, it's seven inches. I don't care. I doubt Julie cared either.

Had a steady thing with married woman. She once let it slip that her hubby was hung like a horse. Initially, I was a bit bothered, but it sure didn't bother her; we fucked like rabbits for years after that. If big cocks were so important, why was she with average sized me?

And, oh yeah, the myth about big cocks destroying pussy is bullshit! A women's pussy is amazing, and very adaptable!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

"She through her head back and let out a soft moan..."- it's threw.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous