All Comments on 'Neighborhood Milf'

by leanmachine3

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
It got me off!

It doesn't have to win a Pulitzer, it just has to be hot, sexy, naughty and a few more things. And it was.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable

Fun story. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Good Concept

This is pure and simple porn, infantile, basic and primordial and you care about English? As you say, this is Literotica. Don't lose the sense of proportions, man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A happy reminder of my youth

About 60 years ago I babysat for my aunts friend. She was 22 and I was 17. Her husband was in the Navy and it was girls night at the bazaar. She came home "loaded" to the gills and VERY friendly, SO friendly I didn't leave till the next morning. OH, to be young again!! Just keep the story going. It is good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One more piece of picky advise

Never ever use "Hahaha!" to show someone laughing in your writing. This sounds childish and you never see any published authors use "Hahaha" to refer to someone laughing. Instead use he,she,or they laughed.

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistover 7 years ago
Good concept

The story is fine, and even writing from the point of view of a dumb, horny teenager is fine, but you still have to write in recognizable English. It's Literotica, not Illiterotica.

If this sounds harsh, so be it. The spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation are truly that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I had no idea.

Came here to leave a comment on "

Wow! I'm messaging her ass and she thinks it feels good!"

Still leaving the comment obviously but hopefully the previous comments have made you aware that it does matter. An author who doesnt know words is hard to take seriously.

Worth the work too.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 8 years ago
As has been pointed out...

It needs a good proofreader/editor to go over it.

One error not pointed out, so far, is "titts" instead of "tits".

However, of all the errors pointed out, "grinded" is not one of them. To wrdbtchr, who said, "I enjoyed the basic premise of the story until I ran into the word 'grinded', not such word...", better get out your dictionary. You'll find "grinded" is an accepted British variation of the past tense of grind. Yeah, it sounds klunky to American ears, but it is a perfectly valid word. BTW, "...not such word..."?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah.

"Yeah" is American slang for "yes" and "oh, my, yes!" (You know, what any Red Blooded American boy says when he finds that the MILF for whom he has been lust wants him almost as badly.)

"Ya, ya" is what Scandinavians say when someone says something with which they agree.

Sorry to niggle here over spelling. You're on the right track. Keep writing. A little closer proof reading & a few less exclamation marks and I would give you a five instead of a four. Thanks for sharing.

DOUG out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
7 is big

Anonymous above claimed that 7 inch is not big. Since 5 inches is average, 7 obviously is big. All you people who keep confusing sex with record seeking are missing a lot, and never experienced a good orgasm.

If you keep on ranking it means the sex you have is not good enough, or you would never even think this way, but instead think "she/he/hers/his is the best".

Ever been in love, amazed, or blown away? Nobody starts to make a study then or starts to measure or assess things. Making things bigger and more extreme is not going to help your lack of pleasure, it's like keeping eating more food you don't really enjoy hoping for more satisfaction.

Change the food and eating conditions, not the quantity.

fe11edger1fe11edger1almost 8 years ago
dream intro to sex

I got my intro from the landlady of the pub where I worked when I waS 15. sADLY SHE IS LONG GONE BUT i REMEMBER HER WITH REAL GRATITUDE AND LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed your story, which could only be improved with a continuation of the boy fucking the MILF again, and again. I really liked the MILF giving her conquest her black panties, to ensure he would have something to play with until she called him back for more. Thanx for the read, I'm going on to Chapter 2.

HughJardHughJardabout 8 years ago
Nicely told

A good story very well told*****

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Other than the spelling/grammar errors, I liked the story. I feel bad, though, that all their kids are handicapped. How else would you explain that none of them woke up when their mom and their babysitter started yelling at the top of their lungs? One can only surmise that the kids are deaf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
u must have a small dick

why do you keep saying 7inch dick thats not really ever big unless in real life you actually have a real small dick is that why you kept saying 7 inches ,you need to proof read befor posting lots or errors

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Got His Dream

His hot older neighbor lady gave him all he wished for - - - it wasn't even Christmas. You, the author, get five stars for your holiday of writing.

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
Trite

This story reads like hundreds of others. The MILF has big boobs and a shaved pussy. (Like a porn star.) Big boobs either sag or they are fake. Either is a turnoff.

What's with the MILF in a bikini? Try something new.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the basic premise of the story until I ran into the word "grinded", not such word and that really interrupts the enjoyment like a bucket of cold water. Helped recover a little when he "barebacked" her pussy.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
Very hot

Not well written as others have stated - but a great idea. Filling in the main characters would help in your next story and use a spelling and grammar checker will certainly help with the complainers - but keep your ideas 'cumin' for us! We will read your script!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story was fine.

I would agree with other's comments, it did need more careful editing. I also think it would have benefitted from getting in Mrs. Jensen's head; why is she digging the kid?

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
nothing quite like a verbal assault on

or a text to,

a breast. lol

"I took one giant tit in each hand and began messaging them"

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonalmost 9 years ago
good stuff, room for improvement.

"Oh shit, did I kill her?" - This line made me laugh.

But it was a story, just a few misspelled words and strange sentencing. As a lover of milfs, I look forward to the nexy installment.

goamz86goamz86almost 9 years ago
Need an editor for sure

"My husband and I's"???? Really??? When did anyone in any English class tell you "I's" was a proper contraction?? Story is pretty good but all the grammatical mistakes make it hard to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why ...

... do you keep using the word "through" instead of the correct homonym "threw"??

Very disconcerting.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Well done

Now he needs to own her and make her beg. But he shouldn't share her or tell anyone. Let her find the young girls for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic story

great story, well written, rings true! I have a sexy wife I'd love to share

m_w_k2005@yahoo.com

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Oh yes!

Fucking a friends mom is always good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Answer to any teens dreams

What guy teen or older is not impressed by big tits and a woman's ass? This is an interesting story that deserves to have another chapter or two added for my satisfaction!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
It was really hard to read

This story is a perfect example of why someone other than the author should proof read stories before they are submitted.

.

DashDotDashDotabout 10 years ago
Nice story

Very much like what my husband told me happened to him with a lady he babysat for. She seduced him over several weeks of babysitting a few times a week. The black dress zipping almost word for word like Bill's experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hey anonomous

anonomous feels really proud of himself, to be such a freeloader off this woman on welfare

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This happened to me when I was this age

I fucked my neighbour for quite awhile till I knocked her up, being that she never had a guy at the time, I knew it was mine but she said she wouldn't tell my parents if I kept on fucking her, which I agreed to and fucked 4 kids out her before she up and moved away one day never to be seen or heard from again. That was 30 years ago, I still miss her big tits and tite pussy.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
What a lucky bugger.

Great story.

Is there a chance of more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking awesome'

I'm totally wanting to find a hot older woman to go fucking crazy fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
IMMATURE

Far too many spelling mistakes, bad grammar, repeated use of the same phrases. Massaging not messaging, threw not through.

Go back to school

IMcRoutIMcRoutalmost 14 years ago
I really liked the T&A 'messaging'

You must teach me how to do that. I can already envisage sending text massages over my cell phone.

And when you 'through' her off... Wow!!!

Sorry for the sarcasm but all these blunders make your story appear like pubescent outpourings and no more than wishful thinking.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous