Neighborhood Play Ch. 04

Story Info
Dirty boys return.
2k words
4.83
2.1k
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recommend reading chapters 1-3, first.

__________________________

I got home from college on a Friday. Now it was Sunday evening and I had been involved in three sex parties in 48 hours. Until this weekend, at age 20, I had been sexually active exactly four times. Now, I was practically a neighborhood porn star. It happened because I was with my childhood friends, all of whom I trusted and cared about. We also were all reasonably mature and had few hangups.

But, wow. Most people don't get this much kink in a lifetime, let alone in a weekend. I needed to slow it down and get back to some kind of normal.

So on Sunday morning, after the girls left my house, I went for a run, visited my grandmother -- where we made cookies -- and then I studied my Psych 321 book, which I had bought for the fall semester.

It was a great day and I now felt ready for a summer of work, family -- and friends.

As I closed my book, I heard Linus pull into the driveway. The car doors shut and I could hear Charlie, Linus and Schroeder talking about rock climbing.

I met them as they came in the kitchen and the three boys all warmly greeted me. They were all covered in red dirt from their climb.

"Hey Lucy," said Charlie, "How was your weekend?"

"It was great," I said cheerily. " I visited Gram and did a little studying."

"How is Gram?" said Linus. "Did you you tell her 'hi' for me?" he said with a smile.

"I did!"

I was so happy that all seemed back to normal, including Schroeder being kind of quiet and shy around me.

"Do you guys want some sandwiches," I said. "I made a bunch because I figured you'd be hungry."

"Fantastic!" said Linus. "Let's take them in the family room and we'll tell you about this killer outcropping we climbed today."

We sat around and the boys took turns explaining the technical aspects of their climb, which actually sounded a bit dangerous. But they were really excited, so I just listened and asked questions.

At one point, Charlie and Schroeder went back into the kitchen for more beers.

"Did you guys talk about what happened Friday? I asked.

"Never came up," Linus said. "I think you being my sister and all."

"Yeah...." I trailed off, a little embarrassed.

Charlie and Schroeder came back in and Charlie asked if we wanted to get high. Linus and I both said "sure."

Schroeder went to the piano and played some light trippy prog rock as we passed a joint around.

30 minutes later we were totally stoned.

"Woah," Charlie said as he looked around the room. "The scene of the crime, man."

"Yeah, things got pretty crazy," I said.

"Fuck yeah they did," said Linus. Schroeder just smiled.

"Do you think it was just a one time thing, Luc? said Charlie, laying back on the couch, looking half asleep.

As I contemplated the weekend through my fog, my honesty just spilled out. "Nah, I think it'll happen again."

"Wow, for real? he said.

Now I was getting horny just thinking about it and looking at these three guys, covered with dirt, looking rugged. And they were stealing looks at me. I was looking hot in a short green jean skirt and a black halter top, sitting in a big overstuffed chair, my legs thrown over one if it's arms, my ankles crossed, barefoot.

"Yeah, it might happen tonight.," I said. "If you guys keep me stoned I'm not sure I will be able to control myself with all this hot cock in the room."

It was a totally offhand comment because I was high when I said it, but as I turned and looked around the room, the tone had changed. They all three were now looking at me, mouths agape, suddenly jolted out of their THC stupors.

Now I had to either walk it back -- or not.

I was now so horny I couldn't take it back. I struggled a bit to get out of my chair, righted myself, then strode over to Charlie who was splayed across the couch. I slowly raised my pretty toned white left leg, giving them all a long look, then placed my right foot on Charlie's chest. I pushed him down on his back, straddled him and began grinding on him like a stripper. I stretched my legs out forward along his sides, the tip of my tongue on my upper lip, and put my right toes up to his face.

"Do you think my feet are sexy, Charlie?"

Before he could answer I slid my four toes in his mouth. Now he took my foot in his hand as I pushed them into his mouth over and over, effectively face fucking him with my toes.

I continued to grind my wet pussy on his raging boner as he now began sucking hard on my toes.

"Fuck yeah, Charlie; you've wanted me bad for years, haven't you?" I sneered.

I quickly pulled my feet away from him, jumped up, pulled my panties down slowly, stepped out of them, and climbed up on his face.

Now he was all in. As I rolled my hips, my pussy grinding on his tongue, he found my clit and wrapped his lips around it and began sucking -- hard.

I threw my head back, my brown hair spilling over my upper back. Now my tits were in his hands and the feeling of his tongue alternating from my wet cunt to my engorged clit was glorious. I arched my back as he grabbed my tiny, hard white butt.

As I raised my head back up and opened my eyes, there was Schroeder, naked, on his knees, right in front of me, kneeling on the padded arm of the couch.

"Suck my big cock, Lucy," he demanded.

I was so shocked by the change in his usual quiet demeanor, I just looked up at him. "Take it!" he said.

Totally turned on, I grabbed his cock and took the entire thing in my mouth, right down to the root. I then pulled it out and looked at him defiantly.

I pulled away from Charlie, stepped off the couch, pulled my top off and then dropped my skirt. Now I pulled Charlie's pants off and straddled him again, this time reaching back and shoving his cock into my sopping cunt.

I looked at a stunned, but horny Schroeder.

"Come back here and fuck me, Schroeder."

As he got up on the couch and put his knees between Charlie's legs, he took his cock in his hand and guided it between my cheeks. Now he jammed it up in my pussy so hard I nearly screamed. Within seconds the discomfort turned into pleasure and the two boys now had found the perfect rhythm, one cock all the way in while the other was half out, stroking my pussy back and forth like a well-oiled machine.

Schroeder now had his hands on my hips, while Charlie was holding my ass cheeks. I tossed my hair over one shoulder and looked to the side and caught a view of the wild scene in a mirror on the wall. My totally white skin was a major contrast to these two grimy boys. I now had dirt all over my hips and ass.

I also had a great body, my leg muscles rippling as I was getting double pussy fucked. I really did have an amazing ass. I also saw something else. Linus was in his chair, naked, stroking his cock, laser focused on me getting fucked.

Schroeder was so horny for me, I knew he would never last. I could feel his hands on my waist begin to tremble. Just as my pussy began to tickle, Schroeder pulled out of me and shot his load all over my back, then went to the floor and collapsed. I looked over at Linus and he was still watching me, working his glistening big cock with his left hand.

Now, for the first time ever, Charlie made a decision on his own. He pushed me away, pulling out of me, got off the couch, put me on my hands and knees, still on the couch, then dropped to his knees behind me and put his cock up to my tight little shithole.

I felt his cock enter my ass slowly, both of us savoring every inch as it slid into me. Now he picked up the pace and his demeanor began to change. He was now fucking my ass hard and with a vengeance, letting out 15 years of angry frustration for me treating him so badly as a kid.

"Who's kicking the football now," he barked out in a deep voice that I had never heard coming from him before. "Take my big fucking cock up your ass, you dirty little cunt."

I bit down on the leather couch as he reamed me out from behind. I reached back and started to diddle my clit, but he slapped my hand away.

"This isn't about you, you nasty little brother-fucker, this is about me getting off in your ass, bitch," he shouted.

"Yeah, you think I didn't know about that?" he chided. "Linus fucked you in the ass while you went down on Sally. I know all about it. Sally texted me the whole story."

Now I was so horny I couldn't stop myself. I began to squirt like a fiend, my girl-jizz shooting all over the couch and my thighs. Watching me get off, Charlie could wait no longer. Increasing his grip on my tiny waist, he pulled his cock out of my ass, took it in his hand and began jerking it, laying long, thick ropes of white cum all over my back, my ass and even up in my hair. As he let out a long moan, he crumpled to the foot of the couch.

"I've been waiting to do that for years," he sighed.

Astoundingly, I was still horny. I flipped over on my back and spread my legs. I looked over at Linus, who was now moaning as he jerked his cock.

Now I called to Schroeder on the floor. He got up and went straight between my legs.

"Lick my pussy, baby," I cooed softly. He wrapped his arms around my legs and slid his tongue -- first all over the inside of my hard thighs -- and then into my dripping snatch.

This sent Linus over the edge.

"You are so fuckin' hot, sis," he said, his voice now quivering. "Ah, fuck," he screamed as his jizz began to fly, hitting the carpet, his overstuffed chair, covering his stomach and chest, and even hitting him on the chin.

As our eyes met, I realized that I was so horny that my legs were shaking.

"Oh...fuck...Schroeder!" I bellowed. Schroeder, who was hard again from licking me, rose up on his knees, grabbed his cock and emptied his load onto my flat stomach and all over my tits.

"You are one naughty big sister," Linus called out with a sneer."

"That I am," I said looking back at my brother, his cock still in his hand, Schroeder and Charlie's cum covering me.

But I wasn't done yet. As Schroeder leaned down to kiss me, I pushed his head back with my left foot. I put my toes in his mouth, and as he went down on my pretty foot, I touched my clit again.

Watching Schroeder lick my foot was all it took. A few lashes of my fingers and I began gushing more clear fluid from my pussy again, soaking myself and spraying my own feet and Schroeder's face with my girl juice.

Now I collapsed, my legs still spread, Schroeder lightly sucking my toes and rubbing my thighs, my brother still looking right at me, and Charlie half asleep on the floor. I could still feel his sticky cum all over my backside.

I looked down at him.

"You're still a blockhead," I said.

"That may be," my brother said, "but that blockhead just fucked you up the ass."