Neighborhood Play Ch. 03

Story Info
The pajama party.
3.3k words
4.72
2.8k
1

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recommend reading the first two chapters of Neighborhood Play, first.

______________________

I stepped into the shower after my previously unthinkable threesome with Sally and Linus. As I moved the soap over my body, it occurred to me that I was a really dirty girl, and that no amount of soap was ever going to change that.

With my eyes closed and the water pouring over my face and hair, I heard a short knock on the shower door that made me jump. I looked to my side and opened the door a crack. It was Sally, who now dressed, was still looking sexy, in spite of looking completely disheveled.

"Sorry to bother you," she smiled. "I thought maybe we could invite the twins over for a slumber party tonight?" she posited. "Might be kind of nice to do something a bit -- more normal?

I laughed. "That sounds great. Linus is going camping with Charlie and Schroeder for two days I think. We can do it here." "Great," she said. "See you tonight."

I finished my shower, stepped out and dried myself. As I moved the towel over my backside, I remembered what had happened to it just 20 minutes ago. My brain felt guilt, but my heart began racing just thinking about how exciting it was. Before last night, I had never even thought about having a cock in my ass. But now that I had actually done it, I couldn't wait to try it again. I had heard college friends recount how much it hurt. But I liked it. A lot. I felt warm and full and naughty. And the wrongness of it actually made me horny. Then there was the fact that I had done it in front of all of my friends. They probably thought I was a nasty slut. I didn't care. The second time had the element of incest in it. But that frankly just felt like a one-off.

What I was struggling with was being with girls. The thought had never appealed to me. Until I watched Patty go down on 3. The sight of our neighborhood tomboy going down on this sexy little hippie chick transformed my desires. I had always assumed that if I was ever with a girl it would be ME being gone down on, not the other way around. But now I had done it twice in one day. I still wasn't sure whether I liked it, but I knew that it was intriguing. Still, it was in no way high on my list of favorite sex acts.

But now I was late for work at the psych clinic. As I rode my bike to work, my backpack slung over my shoulder, I chuckled at the thought of my first job when I was eight. I had repurposed my failed lemonade stand into a 'Psychiatric Help' stand, charging 5 cents a session. I'm pretty sure my advice back then was rooted more in 7-year-old selfishness than a real desire to help my neighborhood friends. Now that I was 20, I felt truly driven to help people. I also knew that I wanted to be married and have children of my own. But for now, I just wanted to have fun in my spare time.

That evening, as I was pulling a frozen pizza out of the oven, I heard the front doorbell. When I opened the door, the three girls spilled into the living room giggling. "What's up?" I smiled, wanting in on the joke. "Shermy called 4 and asked her on a date," Sally laughed. "He said he felt a connection." "Aw, that's sweet," I said. "The only connection we had last night," 4 said, was my mouth on his cock."

"Well, Shermy's a good guy," I said. "You should go out with him." "I already have a boyfriend at State," she said. "Last night was just fun sex."

"So where should we hang out?" said 3. "The living room or your room? You have that huge TV upstairs."

"My room I guess. I already blew up my two air mattresses."

"Cool!" said 4.

The three girls helped me carry the pizza, snacks and wine upstairs. I was already in my pajama shorts and I watched as all three stripped down and changed into the same. Except 3, who put on a really short sheer nighty over her red boy shorts.

We talked for hours. From boys, to school (the twins were going to be college sophomores at State U.), to neighborhood gossip, to politics, all three girls were funny and smart. We talked a bit about the night before, too; no one was seemingly embarrassed about it.

We then pulled up a silly TV rom-com, all four of us spread out over my king size bed. Sally, the romantic, sniffled at the sweet ending. 3 reached over and gently wiped Sally's tears with her fingertips. Sally put her head on 3s shoulder.

"Let's watch something sexy," said 4, snatching the remote from the bed. She jumped off the bed and pointed the remote at the TV and pulled up the basic cable app and went straight to the adult channels. She had amazing legs and super cute feet, and a bit of a cocky attitude, which I found adorable.

"How about 'MILFS Teach Teens'?" she said.

"What the hell is that?" said 3.

"It's where moms accidentally walk in on their daughters having sex with their boyfriends," said 4.

"The mom's boyfriend?" said Sally.

"No silly," said 4, "the daughter's boyfriend."

"Well then what? 3 said.

"Do you want to watch it or not?" said 4, starting to get irritated.

"Let's watch it." I said.

So we all laid in a row across the bed on our stomachs, with the food and wine on a wooden board in front of us. I had never watched porn, and really had no interest. I just assumed it was misogynist. But as soon as the three actors came on screen, I was surprised at how attractive they were, and how elegant the set and the lighting was. Even the dialogue was decent. The plot had a dark-haired mom accidentally peering into her brunette daughter's bedroom and watching her go down on her boyfriend. The mom played with herself a bit, then entered the room pretending to be shocked. She then told the kids that she wouldn't tell anyone as long as she was allowed to join in. The action then escalated into every threesome position imaginable, including mom going down on her daughter while getting fucked from behind. I noticed all three girls beginning to squirm against my bed a bit. Sally looked over at me and flashed me a quick grin, acknowledging that particular scene.

We continued to watch the show as 3 got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back, instead of taking her place in the four girl line, she climbed up behind us and laid back against the headboard, propped against the pillows.

Now the TV daughter was getting fucked missionary, with the mom sitting on her face. I then heard a sort of muffled short-breath sound behind me and stole a look over my shoulder. 3 had taken off her panties and was playing with her clit, her eyes fixed to the 60-inch screen. I looked next to me at Sally with a knowing grin, but was shocked to see Sally and 4, both still on their tummies, locked in a deep, soft French kiss. I looked back at the screen and watched as the boyfriend flipped the daughter over into doggy, as the mom laid back, spread her legs and moved her pussy toward her daughter's mouth. Now I was getting really wet. I did it last night, I thought to myself, would she be offended if I tried it again?

I got up on my knees, pulled off my top and looked back at 3, who now had her fingers on her clit and two fingers from her other hand furiously plunging into her pussy, her eyes still on the movie. I walked over on my knees, and put my hand on the inside of her thigh. She turned to me, and with the look of serious lust never leaving her face, she looked me up and down longingly. Taking that as a "go for it" I got down on both knees, arched my back, took her thighs in my hands, and put my tongue up her sopping cunt.

"OH GOD! she cried out, as my tongue began lashing her pussy lips, her fingers still diddling her clit. I was really starting to rethink this pussy eating thing, my own snatch getting really wet as I lapped away at this little hottie. And little she was. She was a dancer, and her soft skin covered rock hard muscles. She was barely 5', and although I was short and thin, she made me feel big. I wrapped my arms around her thighs. When I grabbed her small, tight hard ass, she dug her feet into the bed, arching her back and raising her ass off of the bed giving me better access to her hot pussy. I got up on my knees and moved in closer, while 3 threw her legs over my shoulders.

Now I was deep in her pussy, my tongue alternating between eating her out and sucking hard on her clit. 3 dug her heels into the back of my shoulder blades and I moved my hands from her ass to her thighs. While I sucked, I looked down at 3's pretty face. "Fuck!" she screamed. "Lick my fucking pussy, Lucy!" As she said it, I began to taste her bitter discharge. I could feel her thighs tighten, as she let out a guttural muffled scream. I doubled down on the tongue lashing until she couldn't take it any more and she pushed me away. She collapsed in a tiny heap, her legs down off of me, bent at the knees, with her arched feet pointed like a ballerina.

Now I became aware of the noise behind me. I heard small sporadic moans and whirled around. Sally and 4 were now in a scorching 69, with 4 on top. Sally was nearest to me and I watched as her tongue lapped away at 4's pussy. I could see 4's medium length brown hair over her back, her head moving rapidly back and forth between Sally's legs. Both girls were completely naked.

As 3 recovered, she sat up next to me and we watched in awe as Sally worked 4's pussy with her tongue and lips. I was still wearing my PJ shorts and was horny as hell. A minute earlier I was thinking about having 3 return the favor, but now I was fixated on 4's ass and pussy. Sally looked back at me and grinned for a second. With little thought, I moved over to them, put my right hand on the small of 4's back and slid my tongue into her asshole. Now Sally and I were working both of her holes simultaneously. "Ohhhhh, fuck!" 4 called out, as she began twerking herself on Sally's tongue. I had never licked ass before, but 4 was as clean as could be. And I could tell she was getting off on it.

Then, unexpectedly, 4 pulled away, threw one leg to the side, freeing herself and rolling over onto her knees facing us. "Fuck," she said. "That was amazing. But I'm not ready to cum yet."

"Well I am!" I blurted out.

"So am I," said Sally, still laying on her back. "And I have a new toy," she said coyly. "I bought it today."

"Let's see it!" said 4.

Sally got up and walked over to her overnight bag, unsnapped it and pulled out a strap-on cock.

"Holy shit," said 3. "This might be a two-day pajama party."

"I'm going to use this on you, 3," Sally said, stepping into the strap-on harness.

She then crawled up on the bed, and 3, who looked a bit shocked at first, got a nasty sneer on her face, pulled off her sheer nighty, turned away from Sally, and assumed the doggy-style position.

"Oh, she really wants it," said 4 provocatively. "Fuck her Sally, fuck her from behind!"

18-year-old, blonde bombshell Sally wasted no time in walking up on her knees behind 3. "Lick her up for me, Lucy."

I was now on board for whatever came at me. I leaned down, spit on 3's pussy and shoved my tongue up her cunt for the second time. "Okay, Luce, enough," Sally laughed. "This is my turn." After teasing the toy over 3's hole for a few seconds, she slid the 9-inch cock all the way into her, my saliva providing all the lube that she needed.

"Ho-lee fuck!" 3 cried out. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard."

Sally didn't disappoint as she gripped 3's tiny waist and layed the huge cock into the twin at a rapid-fire pace. 3 looked amazing. Though tiny, she had a monster body, and knew how to move while getting fucked. Now she was doing the work, slamming her ass backwards, taking Sally's 'cock' all the way in. Her small tits swayed and her hard white legs rippled as Sally gave it to her. I could not take my eyes off of her feet. Tiny and with super high arches, they were raised off of the bed, digging into the sides of Sally's thighs.

As they continued to fuck, 4 came straight over to me and kissed me, just like she had the night before after I got DP'd on the couch.

"God, Lucy, you are so fucking hot." she said. My heart raced and I put my arms around her and increased the intensity of our kiss. 4 and 3 were identical twins, both tiny and super-sexy. 3 was sweeter and a little ditzy, but there was something more mysterious, and frankly a little dirtier about 4, that made me really horny. I realized at that moment that I had always felt this way about her, even when we were younger and I didn't understand those feelings.

My lust overwhelming me, I pushed her on her back and took her left foot and began to slowly suck her toes. She looked up at me, her mouth slightly open, almost drooling, her eyes penetrating mine. I sucked each toe lovingly, then put all of her toes in my mouth. Then I licked the high arch of her size 3 foot.

Now totally turned on, I threw my left leg over her right shoulder, moved my right knee beside her head, and planted my pussy right on her mouth. Had I overstepped? I suddenly panicked. I had my answer as 4 wrapped her arms around my upper thighs and sank her soft tongue into my drooly hole. Fuck, I thought, this is fucking heaven. Now she was sucking on my clit and I began grinding my pussy on her mouth. We were looking right at each other as I took her fine brown hair in my hands.

"Fuckin' lick my cunt," I demanded.

After quickly thinking about all of the amazing sex I had had over the past 24 hours, I was now heading for an unstoppable orgasm. 4 was now focusing on nothing but my clit and I was ready to go. I began to move off of her, in order to spare her the gushing squirt that I was about to emit, but she held my sexy thighs in a vice grip. Fuck it, I said to myself as I went back to grinding. When I began to squirt it was in a quantity that I never knew I had in me. Her tongue now on my pussy, the lite creamy fluid poured out of me ---- into her mouth, all over her face, hair, neck and small tits, and all over my own thighs. I moved a few inches off of her and the fluid continued to intermittently fly, one gusher hitting me right in the face.

"Oh my god, Lucy, I have never seen anything like that," Sally said in awe. She and 3 had stopped fucking to watch the firehose that was my orgasmic pussy.

"Wow," said 4, "that was so fucking hot." As I collapsed on the bed, she moved over me, pressing her body onto mine, licking some of my girl jizz from my face and kissing me deep.

Now she was off of me, but Sally, who had yet to get off, laid next to me and began finger-fucking herself. "I am so fucking horny, girls. Don't mind me, but I have to cum."

4 also had not cum, and laid back at the other end of the bed, also putting her fingers up her cunt. "Fuck, somebody help me get off, please!" she practically screamed.

I was a goner and laying in a heap. 3, sitting back on her haunches, watched Sally ---- then watched her sister ---- trying to get themselves off. It was clear that Sally was on a self-mission, as she fingered herself with one hand and held her right ready in the other, licking her own nipple. She looked up for a second and mustered up a suggestion.

"Help her out 3," Sally said with a devious and demanding sneer.

"What?" whimpered 3.

"You heard me," said Sally between rapid breaths, "get her off."

3 looked at 4, who now had four fingers banging into her snatch, and a wicked look on her face.

"Do it 3," said her twin. "I need you," 4 said as she slid onto her back and scooted her butt toward 3, putting her feet on her sister's thighs.

3, completely sexually overwhelmed by the three hot girls around her, two of them finger-fucking themselves, submitted. She slid onto her stomach, wrapped her arms around her twin sister's thighs, and buried her tongue up 4's now gaping cunt.

"That is the fucking hottest thing I have ever seen," said Sally as she then erupted, letting forth a silent scream, getting herself off with her fingers. As she finished cumming, she collapsed next to me, putting her head on my chest. Now we watched as the twins committed incest on my bed.

3 began eating her sister out rather timidly, but as 4 began to respond, she got more aggressive.

"Grind that cunt on my mouth," 3 said. "Cum on my face."

4 complied, rolling her hips onto her sister's tongue. 3 reached back between her legs and began fingering herself.

"I need to get off, too, 4," snapped 3.

Before 4 could cum -- or reply -- 3 jumped up onto both feet, flipped around, and laid over her twin in a 69. Now they were both humping their pussies into each other's mouths. Sally and I watched from one end, as 3 on top furiously licked her sister's pussy, her arms around her thighs and hands gripping her ass.

"Fuuuuuuck!" 4 roared as she finally came in her sister's mouth.

When 4 finally stopped moving, 3, still in a sexual frenzy, sat up straight and rocked her hips quickly on her sister's face, looking straight down at her twin, who continued to suck on her clit.

"Fucking get me off, baby," 3 practically screamed. "Who's the dirty girl now?...... I fucking am!"

As 4 increased the pressure on 3's clit, 3 let out a blood curdling scream, continuing to rock her hips until she had no strength left in her legs. She then rolled off of her sister, and lay face down on the bed, totally spent.

Sally and I looked at the two girls, then at each other.

"Holy fucking shit," Sally said.

"Good fucking grief," I replied.

After a few seconds of silence, all four of us burst into riotous laughter.