Neighborhood Play Ch. 07

Story Info
A little Sally.
1.9k words
4.67
1.7k
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recommend reading Neighborhood Play, Chs. 1-6, first, for more in-depth character descriptions.

_______________________________________

It was a Saturday morning, and I was heading home from Violet's house by a back way through an alley, hoping that none of the neighbors would see me. My hair was a mess, my clothes wrinkled and I needed a bath ---- bad.

My house backed up to a park, so I had to go back on the sidewalk for the last block, where I ran into Mr. Johannsen four houses down. He was watering his lawn and said "hi." I put my head down, shouted out "hello" and continued my fast-walk home. Just as I got near the house, I saw Sally next door, sitting on her front steps looking at her phone. There was no avoiding her, and no pretending like I was in a hurry.

"Hi, Lucy," she waved. "Come talk to me."

There was no getting out of this, so I walked up her sidewalk with a sheepish grin, wearing my short jean skirt, my red blouse and flip flops.

"Where have YOU been," she inquired with a grin of her own. She was barefoot, wearing yellow short-shorts, that barely covered her thighs, and a cropped blue and yellow t-shirt that said Carleton College, where she was headed to school in September.

"Are your parents home," I asked. "If not, let's go inside."

"Sure," she said, intrigued. "Have you had breakfast? I can make you some eggs."

"That would be lovely," I said.

I sat down at the kitchen counter as she threw a small pan on the stove and cracked two eggs over the edge.

"So what are you doing 'walk-of-shaming' down the street at 10 o'clock in the morning?" she asked, her hands on her hips, pretending to be judgemental.

"You know, I thought after two months that all of this off-the-hook sex stuff was over," I said, "but I guess it's not."

"Would you like to elaborate?" she said with a small grin.

"I went over to Violet's last night ---- we have been hanging out a lot lately ---- and Franklin was there," I said. "We had a couple of beers, then went inside to watch 'No Time To Die."

I trusted Sally; she was not only my next door neighbor and a good friend, but I had never known her to be indiscreet. I went through the entire night, and this morning's adventures (Chs 5-6), leaving out no details. She sat spellbound for nearly 30 minutes, our eggs getting cold, as I painted the picture as clearly as I could remember, leaving out most of the dirty talk for brevity. At several junctures, her mouth hung open in complete awe; a few times saying things like "are you fucking kidding me?" or "holy shit that is so hot," or "I just can't believe it. Violet's mom."

We were facing each other on two high stools across the kitchen counter as I finished, her elbows on the table, chin in her hands. She sat back and let out a heavy sigh.

"Man, Luc, you really ARE a sexual superhero. For real," she said, astounded.

I burst out laughing. "Yes, I guess I am."

"Do you mind if I shower here?" I said. "I'd rather my parents didn't see me like this."

"Wow," she said, shaking her head, still trying to process my story. "Sure, you can use the one next to my room. Give me your clothes and I can wash them, as well."

"Great, thanks so much, Sally" I said.

In the shower, as I ran the soap over my body, I began to feel a smidge of guilt for being indiscreet. Why did I tell Sally? I thought.

As I stepped out of what was almost a 30-minute shower, Sally called out, "Your clothes are in my room. I'll be downstairs when you're done."

'A sexual superhero?' I pondered to myself, looking in the mirror. Two months ago I rarely thought about sex, and when I did, my thoughts were fleeting. Now I spent much of my spare time coming up with crazy fantasies and checking myself out. And masturbating. Like a fiend.

I tiptoed naked to Sally's room to get my clothes off her bed. Shorts, shirt, panties, and flip flops. As I picked up my panties, I heard, "Hi."

I spun around and there stood Sally, looking straight into my eyes, pensively.

"Um, how did I not notice until this summer exactly how fucking hot you are," she said.

"I was just going to say the same thing about you," I said.

"Maybe because neither one of us were ever attracted to girls?" she offered. "I'd love to kiss you, but it seems like you've already been through a war."

Sally was an amazing-looking girl. She was a 5' 1" blonde, but if you saw a picture of her with no background reference, she was perfectly proportioned. She was pretty, but the first thing that anyone would notice was her toned, tanned, athletic thighs, today perfectly contrasted by her yellow shorts. Her ass was also killer, small, but shapely and sexy. And she had a tiny waist. Like me, she also had super-cute small feet, now a light brown from the sun.

As I checked her out, she walked up right on me, pushed my hair back, put both hands around my waist and kissed me softly, holding it for what seemed like minutes. I responded in kind, turning my head slightly and meeting her tongue inside my mouth. I could kiss her like this forever.

Now I sat on the bed, pulling Sally toward me. She never disengaged from our kiss, but reached down, unbuttoned her little jean shorts, and dropped them. I reached for her panties, but to my surprise, there were none. Now I pulled her body to me, as she crawled up and straddled me. We laid like that for a while, absorbed in our kiss, my pussy getting wet with hers pressing against mine.

Now she pulled back from me and we sat across from each other. Without a word, she reached down, took my left ankle, and raised my foot up, placing it on her chest over her t-shirt, kneading my soft, high arch with her two thumbs.

"Mmm," I moaned, closing my eyes. I was fighting every instinct I had not to just attack her ---- jump on her, jam my toes in her mouth, something. But I wanted to see where she would go on her own.

"You DO have the best feet, Lucy," she purred, as she moved my foot up and slid my big toe into her mouth.

Now she was sucking on it like a cock and it was driving me insane. I reached down with my right hand and began stroking my growing clit as she sucked and looked straight into my brown eyes. Sally, who also had great feet, had them both pressing against my hips. Now she lifted her left foot and placed it on my right breast, scrunching her tanned toes over my nipple. As I responded by throwing my head back, she began sucking all of my toes as she ran her hand up my alabaster leg. Now I took her foot and began sucking on her four toes. If I had the best feet, Sally's were a close second. She also had a high arch, and was a tiny size 5-1/2.

There we lay, sitting adjacent on the bed, me totally naked, she with nothing on but her cropped Carleton t-shirt, sucking on each other's toes and admiring our amazing legs. I had to make some kind of move, so I scooted my butt up to her, our legs now entwined, our pussies rubbing. I planned to be careful, as my pussy was still super sore after the Violet overnight. As we sucked and licked each other's feet, checking each other out, I began to roll my hips, rubbing my now wet pussy against hers. As I looked at her, I flashed back 10 years, remembering how sweet, but annoying she was, crushing-out on my brother, Linus, nagging her brother Charlie, and playing with Snoopy, her dog. But now she was 18, and every inch of her body oozed sex.

I set her foot down, continued to watch her suck my toes, then stopped with the tribbing, as it was beginning to hurt.

"I'm sorry," Sally said. "I don't want to hurt you, but I want to please you so bad."

"Let's do this," I said. I pulled my foot away from her mouth, put it on her chest, and gently pushed her back on the bed. I crawled over her, and while deep french kissing her, pulled her little shirt off. Now I crawled around her, placing my knees on either side of her head, facing her feet. As I lowered myself over her face, she eagerly wrapped her arms around my thighs, grabbing my ass with her hands.

"Oh. My. God." I moaned. "You have become an expert pussy licker, Sally Brown."

She licked me lightly, knowing I was sore, but was hitting just the right spot. Overcome with lust, I laid over her, my back naturally arched, I wrapped MY arms around her legs and grabbed her hot little ass firmly, finally laying my tongue right up her tight little fuck hole.

After nearly ten intense minutes, we were now squirming, our bodies unable to get enough of this amazing contact. I flipped my hair over to one side and went in, sucking on her clit as hard as I could without biting it. Now she followed my lead. It began to hurt but I didn't care. I increased the pace of rocking on my knees and grinding my hips on her tongue. Now the pain was almost unbearable, but so was the pleasure. My own mouth was sucking her clit until she began bucking her hips, letting out short, muffled moans. I continued, undeterred, until her hips went silent, her moans decreased, and her pussy emitted a slight creamy discharge. I licked it up immediately, now focusing on my own orgasm, which was only seconds away. I picked up the pace of grinding, and finally, with a lot of pain, felt her tongue begin to get me off.

"Fuuuuuck!" I screamed into her dripping hole, my clear squirt covering her entire face, my legs and everything up to my stomach. It was only two ejections, but my orgasm was the most intense I had ever had. It was all I could do not to just bite down on her gaping little cunt.

We both laid there, still in a 69, for what seemed like forever. Then I rolled off of her and looked back.

She rose up, her hair and face soaked, as if she had just got out of the shower.

"My god, how will I ever have sex with anyone else and be satisfied," she said with a serious face.

I smiled at her, kindly.

"You will always be satisfied, Sally, because you know how to please yourself when you are with anyone," I assured her.

"God you're a hot little fuck," she said looking into my eyes, shaking her head, her lip curling into a nasty sneer.

"Lucy!" someone cried out from next door. "Where are you?"

"That's my mom, I gotta go," I said as I scrambled to get dressed and head out the door.

"Waah, waah.... waah, waah, waah, waah," she called out, mocking our parents.

We both laughed out loud as I bounded down the stairs and out of the house.