Neighborhood Play Ch. 06

Story Info
Violet’s mom serves up breakfast.
2.8k words
4.78
3.7k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lucy Van Pelt and this is the story of my neighborhood gang after my second year in college. I highly recommend reading Neighborhood Play, Chs. 1-5, first, where you find more in-depth character descriptions and plot development.

________________________________

I woke up, disoriented, on my stomach, not in my own bed. After looking around a bit, I recognized Violet's room; then I remembered the previous wild night with Violet, Franklin and Vi's mom.

Craziness.

"Hey. You awake?" I heard a male voice say.

It was Franklin on a blowup mattress on the floor.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm a little hungover. Where's Vi?"

"I think she went to work," he said.

He was wearing nothing but his boxers. I looked down and realized I was wearing someone else's cute blue silk pajamas.

Then there was a short rap on the door.

It opened and Mrs. Gray said "Everybody decent?"

"I don't think any of us are 'decent'," I quipped.

Giana giggled and said, "I suppose not. But would you both like some breakfast?"

"I really need to get going, Mrs. Gray," I said. "My parents might be worried." "Mine, too," said Franklin.

"Well, at least let me say goodbye," she said.

Giana Gray was 42, Italian, petite, and sexy as hell. She was barefoot, wearing a Vikings football jersey, her amazing tanned legs showing right up to her upper thighs. She came straight over to the bed, climbed on top of me and gave me a long, deep, soulful kiss. I instinctively wrapped my arms and legs around her and returned the French kiss.

She pulled away a bit, my limbs still around her, looked back and said, "Come up here and join us Franklin."

Game on -- again.

Mrs. Gray was beautiful, but was such an unlikely person to seduce her daughter's friends. She had never been anything but nice to us as kids, but never lingered around us, or tried to be friends. She was always a mom.

But last night (chapter 5) everything changed. She had quickly turned into a nasty slut, and I mean that in the best sense of both words.

Now I locked my ankles around her tiny waist and could feel her bare pussy grinding into my borrowed silk pajamas. She continued to kiss me and I was quickly turning from groggy to horny.

I looked over her shoulder and could see Franklin getting on the bed, naked. He walked over to us on his knees and landed a hard smack of his hand on Giana's perfect light brown ass.

"You naughty boy" she cooed, wiggling her ass. "Give me some more of that hard cock!"

Franklin moved right up behind her, took his cock in his hand, toyed it over her wet snatch for a bit, then split her ass cheeks and shoved his monster cock up her little pussy.

"Ooooh," she purred. "FUCK me."

As he picked up the pace, I could hear skin slapping on skin. Still lying under her, I reached down, stripped off my bottoms, leaving my sheer pj top on, and scooted my ass up on the bed, spreading my legs wide. Without a word, Mrs. Gray grabbed my ankles and buried her tongue right up my hot little cunt.

"Oh yeah, lick my pussy," I said much louder than I meant to.

"Yeah, baby, lick that tight little hole!" Franklin belted out, as he bucked into Violet's mom's ass cheeks, gripping her hips with every stroke, her football jersey now up near her shoulders, affording him a view of her sexy olive-colored arched back.

My little feet were now braced on her thighs and I absently had my right index finger under my tongue. I loved watching my own lithe body react to hers.

As I got more turned on, I raised my ass off of the bed as she grabbed it, her mouth now sucking on my clit, her curly black hair covering my flat stomach.

But I wasn't ready to cum. I wanted to savor this.

Just as I contemplated my next move, I heard:

"Uh, hi."

It was Violet, wearing her McDonalds uniform, having been sent home because they were overstaffed.

"Get naked, Vi," I ordered flatly.

She was way ahead of me, pulling off every stitch of polyester within seconds. She walked to the side of the bed, totally naked, checking out the whole scene, and instinctively stroked my right foot, and then slid her hand over her mom's sweaty back. Watching Vi touch her mom really got me going.

"Check out Franklin's cock," I suggested with a sneer.

She knelt on the side of the bed, put her hands on her mom's ass cheeks, and watched close up as Franklin continued to fuck Giana. Franklin, attempting to see how far this might go, pulled his cock out of the sexy milf and moved it toward Violet. She tentatively and nervously took it in her hand.

"Suck it baby," he exhorted. "Take it in your mouth."

Now completely turned on, Violet slid his creamy cock between her lips and over her tongue, and proceeded to suck on it.

Feeling really dirty now, I decided to push the envelope.

"How does your mom's pussy taste, Vi?"

Gianna quickly pulled her face from my snatch and looked up at me in shock. I pushed her head back down and said, "Please don't stop."

Now Franklin's cock was back in Giana and Violet was sliding both hands over her mother's back and ass.

"I want to watch you fuck Mrs. Gray in the ass, Franklin," I said.

Giana looked dumbfounded and Violet looked stunned. "Lucy!" she said, shocked.

"And I want YOU to put it in her, Vi," I said.

Franklin, totally down with my plan, pulled his 8 inches out of Giana and laid it on her ass.

"Help me out, Violet," he said.

To my surprise, Violet reached out, grabbed his cock, and slowly put his cock head right up to Giana's tight little hole. Franklin pushed hard and Vi, one hand on his shaft and the other on the small of Giana's back, her mouth open, the tip of her tongue licking her upper lip, watched as her friend slid his hard cock slowly into her mother's ass. As Franklin began moving it slowly in and out, Violet, with a dirty little smile on her face exclaimed:

"Oh that's hot. Fuck my mom up the ass!"

"Come here, Vi," I said, raising my head up so I could watch Giana's ass getting hammered.

Violet came around over to me, I took her hand, pulled her to me, and slid my tongue in her mouth. I could feel her whole body trembling as we kissed, and I now had a new plan. I took my feet off off Giana' thighs, pulled away, got off the bed and stood next to Violet, both of us watching her sexy-as-fuck mom getting butt fucked by a 19-year-old neighborhood kid.

"Lay down, Vi," I said.

With no explanation needed, Vi took my place on the bed, laying on her back in front of her mom. I thought I might have to coax them, but Giana grabbed Violet's feet, spread her legs, and buried her tongue up Violet's tight hole.

"Of fuck, mom, lick my fuckin' pussy!" she said.

I brushed Giana's beautiful hair from her face so I could watch her eat out her daughter. As the flat of her tongue worked over Vi's dirty little snatch, her hands continued to rub the top of Violet's feet. Now I sat on the edge of the bed, unbuttoned and dropped my silk top, picked up Violet's right foot and began slowly sucking on her right toe.

"Oh god, Lucy Van Pelt, you are killing me," Violet said as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

Now I had a new plan. I walked around the bed, strutting my killer little body behind Franklin, who was still fucking Mrs. Gray in the ass. Now on the other side of the bed, I got on my back and slid under Giana at an angle, reaching up and taking her ass cheeks in both hands and watching close up as Franklin's black cock pistoned into her ass. Her pussy lips were now right in front of me, so I latched onto them with my lips and tongue.

I'm not sure which one of them was turned on more. Giana moaned loudly as I sucked her cunt, which set Violet off into a spree of dirty talk.

"Oh fuck, eat me out, mom. Suck on my clit!

This was too much for Franklin. He increased his pace and I could now see his hands on Giana's ass, shaking. He was watching me lick her pussy, right under her gaping asshole.

"Ah fuck," he cried out, pulling his cock out of Vi's mom's ass. I took my tongue out of her cunt, and opened wide. "Cum in my mouth," I said silently to Franklin.

He didn't disappoint, putting his now dark purple cock right up to my lips and shooting four or five giant streams of thick white cum all over my tongue, my lips, across my nose and onto my chin. I slowly cleaned his huge mushroom head, looking in his eyes the whole time. Now he blew a second round of cream all over Giana's gaping asshole and up on her muscular back, her Vikings jersey still pushed up over her shoulders. I flipped around and cleaned her, too, savoring the taste of her naughty, randy little shithole, after licking up Franklin's spunk.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," Franklin said. "My dad is going to kill me."

Before we knew it, he was dressed and out the door. The only trace of him left was the cum all over my face.

I didn't care because now I was on a mission. But so was Giana. She pulled her tongue from Violet's snatch.

"Lucy. Open that top drawer and grab those toys," she said breathlessly.

I staggered over to the dresser, opened the drawer and pulled out, not one, but two strap-on cocks.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "I've never seen one of these."

"Put them on girls," Mrs. Gray demanded.

Violet and I stood next to each other, stepping into the harnesses, giggling as we figured them out. As we pulled the waist straps tight, we both touched each other's 'cocks.'

"I'm sure you could have fun with each other," Giana said, "but let's save that for another time," she grinned with a little sneer. "Come up here on the bed and lay back, Lucy." As I moved past her, she took my face in her hands, kissed me, then licked Franklin's jizz off my nose and my chin. We then cum-swapped back and forth, our mouths open so Violet could watch our tongues flickering together, thick jizz coating our lips and tongues.

Now I was flat on my back, the fake white cock standing permanently erect, a good 9-inches. I also now felt something else on the harness, just above the cock. A small protruding nub, digging right into my clit. This was going to be fun.

I watched as Violet's tiny mom straddled me, still in her purple jersey, leaning over and licking my B-size tits, taking my nipples in her mouth. I was totally turned on now, and just about the time I started reaching for my clit, Mrs. Gray sat up, raised her right leg, and slid my 'cock' right up into her tight, but wet pussy. I reached down and placed my hands on her hips, as she began to ride me. I watched as she closed her eyes, her beautiful face and long hair savoring my body. I could feel the side of her legs against mine, her feet locked against me. The clit nub was doing its job, too, rubbing on me with every stroke of my cock into Giana. I had totally forgotten about Vi, but her mom had not.

"Bring that lube over here and get up behind me, Violet," she said.

Violet grabbed the tube of lube, slathered it all over her 'cock' and moved behind Giana on her knees.

As crazy as the past night and morning had been, the next words out of her mouth absolutely blew my mind.

"Put it in my ass, baby," she said softly.

"Mom? Really?" Violet said timidly.

"Fuck my ass, Violet," she said impatiently, slowing her movement on my cock, finally stopping.

"Okay," Violet said meekly, her voice shaking.

She took the slippery fat black cock in her hand, put it up to her mom's bunghole and began working it slowly up her ass. Finally into the hilt, Giana said, "Good girl. Now fuck me."

Now Violet became the horny, slutty Violet of the night before. As she picked up speed, she took her mom's tiny waist in her hands and began banging Giana's ass hard. My hands were on Giana's waist too, my fingers now locked together with Vi's. Now I began humping my 'cock' up into Mrs. Gray's dripping cunt.

I looked over at the dresser mirror and watched Giana Gray, my friend's mom, being double penetrated by her daughter and her daughter's friend. Ten years earlier she was helping us set up our lemonade stand, now we were double-fucking her with strap-on dildos.

And she was absolutely gorgeous. I don't know if this was better than her licking my pussy, or me licking her feet, but my pussy was so wet I was afraid I would start squirting all over the bed.

"God I love fucking your ass, mom!" Violet called out.

"Oh fuck, baby, me too," Giana said breathlessly, her mouth half open and her eyes closed. "But I want you girls to switch."

As Violet pulled out of her mother's ass, she unstrapped the fake cock and let it drop to the floor as we passed each other on the side of the bed. We stopped for a few seconds for a torrid kiss, Giana still on all fours watching us.

"That is so fucking hot, girls," she said.

As I marched around the bed and climbed up behind her I said, "If you think that's hot, try this!" as I slid my black cock slowly up her gaping shithole.

"Oh Lucy, fuck me up the ass," she cooed.

Meanwhile Violet had moved under her mom, taking her pussy in her mouth, in a perfect 69 position. Giana, never missing a trick, wrapped her arms around her daughter's thighs and ass and buried her tongue up Violet's hot little hole.

Now I had my hands on Giana's hips and was going to give her the ride of her life. With no mercy, I began slamming my own hips into her ass cheeks, watching her asshole gape as I fucked her, with Violet's tongue cleaning out her little milf fuckhole right below my cock.

She had been ass-fucked by three people now for nearly 30 minutes and was ready to pop. As much as I knew my ass-fucking her was getting her off, it was clear that 69ing her daughter was the last straw.

"Oh my fucking god!" she screamed, raising up from Violet, my cock still hammering her, her sweaty back now in an extreme arch. I looked down and watched as thick cream gushed from her pussy, into Violet's mouth. This was not like my clear squirt, this was a darker, viscous cream, flowing all over her daughter's face. Violet was now fingering herself like a fiend.

Giana, almost completely spent, pulled away from me, unbuckled my harness and laid on her back underneath me.

"I want to watch you cum, my little superhero," she said.

Horny as hell, now on one knee and one foot, I saw myself in the mirror as I moved over her face and began to get myself off, watching as her tongue lightly touched my pussy lips.

After about two minutes of working my clit, it happened. Like the night before with Violet, I began spraying my clear girl-jizz all over Giana's, face, hair and tits. Now her mouth was locked onto my pussy, forming a seal, which allowed her to take all of my squirt right into her mouth. Almost choking, she kept moving her tongue until I was completely dry -- and exhausted.

I collapsed next to both girls and Giana and I watched as Violet, one hand on her clit, and the other two up her cunt, finally got herself off.

"I love you, mom," Violet said with a heavy sigh. "I love you, too," said Mrs. Gray.

"And I love you both," I giggled, as both girls rolled over and rested their heads on my chest, Giana STILL wearing nothing but her Viking's jersey.