Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you... I deserved the outburst. The part about Callie though... you are right. It is going to be big change." I responded.

Steph's phone had vibrated numerous times in the last five minutes telling her she had a new text message. I could tell she was starting to get anxious to look at it. I would have been also. I looked over at it and then back at her.

"Get that. We aren't going to solve this in the next hour or even today. I think I will take you up on the offer to do my makeup and at least let you change your image of me in a dress. Just have to figure out a day to do that." I smiled at her while not really believing what I was telling her.

"Tomorrow. We are both off work and Callie is going to be gone all day with her friends at Busch Gardens. She is leaving early in the morning and won't be home until late at night." Steph replied reaching for her phone.

"Uh... maybe. I will let you know." I felt my stomach sink a little. I had hoped my tentative agreement to do it would have been enough for us to move on.

"No maybe. We are doing it. If we keep saying someday it won't happen and this is just going to continue hang over us." She said with some authority.

Steph's attention moved to her phone, and I got up from the table and walked out. I still hadn't really agreed to tomorrow but knew that she had. I went into the garage and opened the garage door. I could feel the warm air come in and saw the bright sun shining. Stepping into the drive way and feeling the sun on my skin felt amazing.

I decided to do a little weeding of the flower beds and spent a hour or so on that. I had moved to the back yard when I heard a Harley out front. I hadn't remembered Mark leaving earlier and wondered if he had company. When I brought my bucket of weeds to the garage to throw them out, I saw Mark, Steph, and a guy I didn't recognize, along with his bike in Mark's driveway.

It looked like Mark was introducing the stranger to Steph. I also noticed that his hand was resting lightly on her back and that they were standing close to each other. He had said something and Steph's smile grew as she looked at him.

"Oh, hey Brian come on over and meet my younger brother Ken." Mark instructed me when he had looked over and seen me.

I followed his direction and went over. I noticed that Steph's face had changed when Mark had said my name and that she had made sure to move apart from him. I exchanged handshakes with his brother and found out he was staying the weekend and would be at the cookout. You could tell that they were brothers, both had handsome facial features, were tall with slim waists, and gave off a strong masculine vibe.

Eventually I made an excuse of being hungry and left the group to go make a sandwich. I had just finished putting it together when Steph came in. I thought about saying something about her and Mark but decided it wasn't a good idea. She made a sandwich also and followed me out onto the deck.

"Can you run out to the grocery store and get me a bottle of wine and whatever beer you want tonight. Oh, and six pack of White Claws, maybe some bottled waters also." Steph asked me.

I nodded my head yes. The party was BYOB, and it was warmer than normal, so I wanted a summer beer anyways and was out of Landshark.

"Um... when you are out maybe you could pick up some of your things from the storage unit for tomorrow. Callie won't be home until late this afternoon, so you can get them in the house and won't have to go out tomorrow. Oh, and if you have makeup don't worry about bringing that, I want to use mine on you." Steph said a little nervously.

I told her okay and we didn't say anything else. I noticed her typing on her phone, obviously replying to a text. I finished my sandwich and got up and went into the kitchen and cleaned everything up. I decided I would go out now so I could be done with this.

"Hey, I am going to run out now and get the... stuff. Do you need anything else?" I said to her from the sliding glass door to the deck.

"No... that is good timing. Kim wants to talk, and she could come over here and not worry about you being here. Maybe stop at Starbucks and get us some drinks to kill a little more time. That should kill at least an hour don't you think?"

I told her yes and grabbed my wallet, keys, sunglasses and put a ball cap on my head. I went to the storage unit first. It was the farthest away from the house and took about fifteen minutes to get to. I pulled into the parking lot and went inside; I had a six by ten inside unit and when I got to it, I unlocked and rolled up the door. When the light was on, I rolled the door down from the inside so no one could see what I was doing.

I had set it up like an almost walk in closet. There was a pole to hang my dresses, blouses, and skirts. Cheap three drawer plastic storage boxes held most of my lingerie, makeup, and other accessories, and a shelving rack for my heels. I also had a duffle bag, a small rolling suitcase, and two garment bags in here.

I had decided on the way over I was going get two outfits. First, I took my lavender tartan skirt and black long sleeved v neck top off the rack and put them into the garment bag. I then added my red sequined, sleeveless A line cocktail dress. I grabbed my black three-inch pumps, and my silver sparkled four inch platform pumps and put them in the duffle bag.

Next, I went and gathered up my lingerie. A pair of plain black pantyhose, and patterned black tights were added to the duffle bag and then two pairs of nude panty hose. A matching purple bra and bikini panties, plus a red matching set with a thong panty were added. I opened another drawer and pulled out my breast forms. They were silicone and my newest purchase along with some small silicone hip pads that I also grabbed. When wearing the forms with my bra I had a nice thirty-eight C chest.

I took a minute deciding on which wig I wanted to make my debut in. I finally settled on a strawberry blond page boy. I thought it was the closest match to my normal hair color and wasn't as flamboyant and my other two wigs.

All of the outer clothes and shoes had been bought at the Salvation Army store. The lingerie was always bought on sale at Victoria's Secret. The only exception was a couple pair of Carmen Liu panties and what they called a Girls First Bra, basically a training bra for adult crossdressers. Those had been bought online. The breast forms, hip pads, and wigs were bought new through an online store that catered to crossdressers. Every year before Christmas I would order stuff telling Steph and Cassie not to open any deliveries because they might ruin a Christmas surprise. I wasn't sure what Steph would say when she saw I had spent money on them.

With my bags loaded up I left the unit after locking it. I hung the garment bag on the grab handle of the back seat of my truck and headed off to complete my other errands. I don't why because there was no way anyone could see inside the bags but I was always scared when I had them in my truck.

I stopped and got the beer, White Claws, and bottle of wine and then picked up Starbucks for each of us. Looking at the clock in the truck I would have been gone a hour and half by the time I got home. I figured that was more than enough time, and a half hour longer than Steph had asked me to be gone.

I pulled in the drive way and glanced at each neighbor's house to confirm no one was out front. I quickly grabbed my bags and brought them inside. I yelled out for Steph, but she didn't answer. I had decided I would store my stuff in the back of the master bedroom closet and when I entered the bedroom I heard the shower running and figured out where my wife was.

I had just finished making sure that the bags blended in and didn't look out of place. I noticed that the shower was no longer running, and I exited the closet at the same time Steph came out of the bathroom. Unfortunately, I scared her causing her to jump and squeal a little. She also had been holding her towel against her and when she saw me, she quickly wrapped it around her body.

I had gotten a quick glimpse of both her boobs and her crotch. Seeing her boobs reminded me that she had nice tits, seeing her crotch it was obvious that she was still keeping that area maintained and her hair there trimmed. I tried to remember that last time we had sex, it would been Valentine's Day, so about three months ago. Prior to that it had been our anniversary in late October.

"You scared me."

"I am sorry. I heard the shower running and I was putting stuff in the closet. I didn't mean to I promise." I told her.

She moved over to her dresser and pulled out a bra and panties. She threw the bra on the bed and stepped into the panties and pulled them up under her towel. I surprised to see she had grabbed a thong, a leopard print one at that. When she had seen my panty stash the first time she caught me, she gave me grief for having so many thongs, saying how uncomfortable they were having them wedged up your butt all day.

"Let me go dry my hair really quick and then tell you about my conversation with Kim. Plus, you need to shower still, right?" She said walking back into the bathroom and turning on her blow dryer on before I could answer.

I sat at the head of the bed, using the pillows to prop myself into a seated position. I tried to scroll through social media to distract me. I wasn't sure why she wanted to tell me about her conversation with Kim. It only made sense if it was somehow related to my crossdressing. I knew that crossdressers came in all different sizes and shapes but I had a hard time picturing Rob in a dress.

I heard the blow dryer shut off and Steph walked out in an oversized t shirt. She normally had one hanging on the hook in the bathroom for when she was getting ready. When she sat on the end of the bed her shirt rode up and because she was wearing the thong, I was able to get a nice view of her ass for a second. She caught me looking at it and I was surprised to see her smile briefly.

"Kim came over. She told me that she confronted Rob as soon as he got back from dropping the kids off. She was waiting for him in the kitchen with his IPad on the table and told him to open it."

"Wow... that was bold, I think. Did he, do it?" I decided I would ask some questions as she talked hoping to keep the focus off me.

"He hesitated at first but eventually did. She said his body language pretty much showed that he knew he had been caught and that there was maybe a little, I don't know, relief. It is interesting I don't know if you remember or not if that is what happened with you?"

"Uh... not really... I admit that the worry of being found out was gone. It was just replaced with a different worry." So much for my plan off keeping the focus off me.

"What worry was that?" She asked.

"Of how you would look at me and how it would change everything for us." I responded quickly.

"Oh... yes. I understand. Anyways, she opened it to all the pictures he had and told him to explain them."

"Did he?"

"Yes. He said that two years ago when he was assigned to the vice task force they were focusing on prostitution. As large number of the prostitutes that they were interacting with were trans and he was looking at stuff on the computer to get a better understanding of them."

I remembered when he had that assignment. He was glad to get off of patrol for a while and to get to do something new. Kim wasn't a fan of the hours though and how it affected the family so he went back to patrol. I didn't say anything, so Steph continued.

"He told her he wasn't sure when it happened but at some point, he realized that he was getting turned on when he looked at some of the pictures. That lead him down the rabbit hole of, I am using his and Kim's word, tranny porn and tranny erotica."

"What was her reaction to him telling her that?" I asked.

"She is still trying to figure it out. She doesn't care about him reading erotica or even looking at the porn. She does both of those herself. Her big worry is it going past looking at pics, porn, erotica. That he is going to want to experience it for real and since obviously she isn't trans, he will have to cheat to do it."

"Oh... I guess I understand that. Although what turns you on in fantasy and experiencing it in real life are very different. Just because we are turned on by the idea of something doesn't mean we would do it for real."

"Yes. I guess you of all people would understand that. If I asked you to open your IPad what pictures would I find on there?" Steph asked.

I took a deep breath and decided to be completely honest. I got up and went to the office and got my IPad and unlocked it. I took it back to our room and opened the pictures app and handed it to her.

"Oh... really? You want me to look at this?" She asked as she took it from me.

When I nodded yes, she looked down. She started to swipe through the pictures and a look of surprise came over her face. A few of the pics caused her to smile as she saw them. She continued to swipe and her facial expression changed again to show that this was what she had expected to see.

"Uh... the first pics I looked at surprised me. Do you look at those when... when you... uh... jerk off?" She asked tentatively.

"Yes... not every time but... a lot of the time. That woman is fucking hot!" I said with a smile.

"Thank you. Although in some of them I am a lot younger than I am now." Steph said shyly.

"You are honestly hotter now then when we first started dating. Your curves are definitely better." I said sincerely.

"I am assuming that the other pics are for when you are able to bring some of your... uh.... things home?"

"Yes."

"A little secret... I think I may have gotten off myself looking at some of those pics. Becky is always sending me pics of hot guys. It is funny that you seem to have a bit of a fireman and policeman uh... fetish I guess." Steph was actually smiling at me.

"I have struggled with that honestly. I guess that the more masculine looking the guy the more girly it makes me feel or something." I blurted out.

"Oh, that makes sense... it really does."

"What is on your IPad?" I asked nervously.

"Do you want to look at it? It is in the night stand." She immediately said.

"No... I was just wondering." A part of me did but I thought it would be better to trust her to answer me.

"As I said... I have some of the pics you have. Plus... some cowboys... and umm... biker guys. For me denim and tats does it." She blushed and got very nervous when she said biker guys.

"I get the tats part... I am a fan of those also, but I am more of a fan of fireman's bunker pants then denim jeans... and I would rather the leather be from a gun belt than motorcycle jacket." Somehow I was able to look at her as I told her that.

She smiled at me and let out a small laugh. It looked like she was deciding if she should say something. My thought went to the fact that I didn't have any tattoos and I didn't wear jeans very often. I tried to wear khaki shorts as much of the year as I could if I wasn't in work out clothes. It wasn't lost on me that our neighbor Mark had a sleeve tattoo, wore jeans year-round, and owned a bike.

Steph pushed herself back from the end of the bed and propped up some pillows so she was sitting next to me. Her shirt had bunched up and I could see all of her thighs. A tension was building in the room.

"So... do you have a favorite pic? One that is a go to that always gets the job done." She was holding my IPad in one hand.

"Yes... The one of you at the beach four or five years ago. You are in your bathing suit, slightly turned back and looking back over your shoulder. You can see a lot of side boob in your suit and one of your ass checks is hanging out a little and the tan line is really prevalent, you also see a little sand sticking to it." I told her.

Her eyes widened a little. I reached for the IPad and quickly swiped to it. It was obvious I knew where it was. When I got to it, I made it full screen.

"Uh... really? I was thinking about the other ones when I asked that." She was a little nervous.

"You asked which one always gets the job done... this is the one." I said looking right into her eyes.

She held my gaze, and it looked like she needed to catch her breath. I leaned forward and brought my lips to hers. I was a little scared she would reject my kiss and push me away. Instead, she opened her mouth we were soon kissing passionately. I sat the IPad down on the bed.

I slid my hand up under her shirt and her breast was in my hand. My thumb ran circles around the nipple and she let out a very quiet moan. I sat up and quickly pulled her shirt off her and moved my mouth to the other breast while my hand returned her breast. She was breathing faster now.

Still surprised she hadn't done anything to stop me, I ran my hand down her side and over her hip, then into her crotch. I could feel the heat through her panties as I gently rubbed her. Lucky for both of us, her clit would swell quickly when she was aroused, and I could feel it through her thin silk panties.

Reluctantly I pulled my mouth from her breast and got up on my knees so I could pull her panties off her. She lifted her hips to make it easy for me and had spread her legs open. I could smell her now and when my fingers reached her pussy, she was very wet. Positioning myself between her legs I dropped my face between her legs.

"Oh fuck..." I heard her say as my tongue touched her clit and then slide in between her folds.

I continued to lap my tongue through her slit and over her clit as the frequency and loudness of her muttering oh fuck increased. I slide my fingers inside and began to move them in and out as my tongue circled her clit. Her hands found my head and pressed my face into her.

"Jesus Christ... oh... Jesus Christ..."

I circled my fingers up inside her and pressed while sucking on the nub of her clit. She screamed something but I couldn't understand as my face was covered in liquid from the orgasm that exploded through her. She quickly pushed my head away and I looked up at her.

"That was.... Incredible... fuck... let me catch my breath and...."

"Mom, Dad.... I am home." Callie yelled out as we heard the front door open.

We heard it clearly because the Master Bedroom door was open. Both mine and Steph's eyes widened and we looked at each other in fear. I jumped up and ran to the door closing it quickly. I turned back to Steph who was staring at the huge wet spot on the dark comforter in the middle of the bed.

"Mom, Dad... where are you? Are you in your room?" Callie called out again as she came up the stairs.

I cracked the door. "Hey... we are getting cleaned up and dressed for this evening."

"Uh ok... I am jumping in the shower also." She responded.

I closed the door and turned back and saw Steph smiling at me. It was the first time I had seen that smile in a long time. I went and grabbed a towel and tossed it to her before heading in to actually take a shower. When I came out Steph had gotten dressed and was doing her makeup.

I threw on some boxers, a pair of khaki shorts, a long sleeve t shirt, and flip flops, definitely a beach casual look. Steph was wearing a tight deep v neck three-quarter sleeve shirt that showed both her cleavage and the shape of her breasts, along with a denim mini-skirt. Her hair was up in a ponytail, and I thought she looked amazing.

"What?" She asked as she saw me staring at her.

"You look beautiful." I said honestly.

"Thank you and... thanks... thanks for earlier... that was incredible... I owe you." She had walked over to me and squeezed the front of my shorts while giving me a wink.

There was a knock on the door. Callie asked if she could come in and we told her yes. She stopped to tell her mom that she looked great before asking her opinion about the color of a shirt with a skirt she was holding. I noticed Callie's makeup and again was reminded that she was no longer my little girl, she was definitely a woman.