Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had moved down stairs and was pulling a cooler out of the garage to put our drinks in when Steph told me that Kim had texted and asked if they could share our cooler. Rob had left their mid-sized cooler at his brothers a couple weeks ago. There was plenty of room in ours so I told her tell them yes and I would set it out on our deck, and they could load their stuff in it there and I would carry it over.

When I came in from putting the cooler on the deck both Steph and Callie were in the kitchen. I did a quick double take when I saw my daughter. She was wearing a hot pink skater's skirt, with a white shirt and denim jacket and a pair of light grey ankle boots with a small heel.

"You look nice Sweetie. A little dressy for dinner and a movie?" I asked her.

"Oh Daddy... the best part of being a girl is getting to wear cute stuff, right." She smiled at me innocently and gave me a little wink.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Steph almost snarf on the water she was drinking. The doorbell rang and I went and answered it and found Zach standing on the other side. We exchanged a polite greeting as Callie came out and walked out with him. I noticed that he was still taller than her with her boots on and realized maybe that is why she was starting to wear shoes that had at least a little heel on them.

"I am sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh at Callie's comment. What would have been great is if you had responded with, I know. I saw the double take of her outfit, was that dad having to see his little girl all grown up or was it the crossdresser being jealous of what she was wearing." Steph giggled.

"You know I am really not sure." I smiled back at her surprised at my confidence.

"What did you think of the ankle boots? I thought you were more a pumps girl?"

"They were cute, but you are right I like my heels. How about you? What did you think of the outfit?" I asked her.

"Honestly... my thought was along the lines of oh to be young again and to be able to look like that."

"Really? Because you look amazing right now." I told her.

Before she could respond I heard a noise on the deck and looked out and saw Rob and Kim putting stuff in the cooler. I stepped out to say hi and Steph followed me. Kim was wearing an outfit like Steph's and Rob was wearing a short sleeve t shirt and khaki shorts. Like always his shirt was tight and the sleeves snug on his biceps. His sleeve tattoo was very visible.

After exchanging our greetings, we made our way over to Mark's. I had offered to help carry the cooler, but Rob told me he was good. I tried to tell if there was any friction between him and his wife, but they seemed to be okay.

Several people had gathered on Mark's patio. I saw his brother and gave him a quick wave. There was another couple who lived on the corner of the street that our cul-de-sac was off of. He was retired military also. I didn't recognize the couple they were talking to.

Rob put the cooler down and I opened it to get a beer out. I asked Steph if she wanted anything and told me she was going to start with a White Claw, so I pulled one out for her. I looked at Kim and she said she would have one also. Rob reached in and pulled out one of is beers.

"Anything good happening at work lately?" He asked me.

I told him about the fire the night before and a couple of other things. He was filling me about some of the recent excitement he had while at work. I am not sure if he sensed that I had a slight unease while were talking. I wasn't sure if it was because I knew his secret or if it was because I wondered what his reaction would be if he knew mine.

"Hey Steph. Bring Kim over so I can introduce her to my brother." I heard Mark saying loudly.

I turned and looked back over my shoulder and saw Steph and Kim step over to where Mark and his brother were. They were both wearing jeans and Harley t shirts. It immediately made me remember what Steph had said about being turned on by denim and biker dudes.

Mark had moved over and put his hand in the middle of Steph's back. I watched as her smile grew and she seemed to move closer to him. His brother Ken smiled broadly at Kim as she laughed at something he said. I looked at Rob to see if he was watching this and could see that he was, and his face made it obvious that he wasn't happy about it but that he was also resigned to just watch.

Except while we were eating the hamburgers, that Mark and his brother cooked, it seemed like that for the rest of the evening whenever I looked Steph and Kim where with Mark and his brother. It also seemed like that they were standing close to each other and occasionally I would see one of their hands touching each other's arms or a back.

One time when they were sitting at the picnic bench, I saw Steph reach out and grab his knee while telling a story it looked like. I did wonder if I was being paranoid, especially since she had told me about her biker interest earlier. I got caught up in a conversation with Rob, and the couple that lived on the corner, that lasted for a while. During that time, I lost track of where Steph and others were.

I had excused myself and walked over to get another beer out of the cooler. I saw Rob move over to talk to the couple I hadn't recognized when we first got here. It turned out that the guy worked with Mark at his retirement job, a defense contractor.

As I opened my beer bottle, I saw Mark, Ken, Kim and Steph coming out of the house. When Steph saw me she quickly looked down at the ground. I wasn't sure but it appeared she looked guilty. I walked over towards her.

"What were you all doing?" I asked.

"Uh... Mark was showing me and Kim where the bathroom was." She said nervously.

"Hmmm... and his brother also?" I asked.

"He... he was already in there and just waited for us to finish up."

"Yea... okay. Well, I think I am going to finish this beer and head home." I told her.

"Alright... it looks like Gary and Sara are getting ready to leave also so maybe everyone is getting ready to head out."

I saw Kim and Rob had taken a seat at the picnic bench while Mark was saying good bye to the guy he worked with. I didn't see his brother. I went over and told them that I was going to finish my beer and call it a night. Rob asked if he could hold onto the cooler because they were going to stay and have at least one more. I said sure and that I would just grab it tomorrow.

I told Steph I was leaving but that she was welcome to stay if she wanted. I was surprised when she said she was going to head out with me. Mark and his brother had just come back, and I offered my thanks for hosting the event. They asked us to stay but we both begged off. Mark shook my hand and then gave Steph a hug and we left.

"That was a nice evening." Steph said as the door closed behind us.

"Glad you had a good time."

"You didn't? It seemed like you enjoyed yourself." She asked.

"How would you know? You spent about twenty minutes with me, and that was when we were eating, the rest of the time you were with Mark."

"Seriously? Are you mad at me about something or insinuating something?" There was challenge in the tone of her voice.

"I don't know, am I? This afternoon you tell me that you have a thing for bikers and then spend the evening flirting with one. Giggling, batting your eyes, and what not. You two stand so close together you look like a couple... and you touch each other all the time." I retorted.

"Oh... so because I thought we were finally talking about things besides the weather and Callie, and sharing things... trying to bring some intimacy back in our lives, I shared that with you and now you are throwing it in my face." Her voice was getting louder.

"So you deny what I said I saw... it is just a coincidence I guess."

"What is it exactly that I did that got your panties so wadded up... And didn't you tell me today that you had a thing for firefighters and cops... and tats... who spent most of the evening with a cop with a sleeve tattoo?" She spat at me.

"What??? Rob??? Rob is our neighbor and friend you know that." I said.

"Really... and Mark is what? Our neighbor and our friend also. Tell me... be totally honest... have you ever thought about Rob when you were fucking your own ass with a dildo? Huh..." She looked directly in my eyes as she asked that.

I stepped back and I am sure my eyes went wide. I was shocked that she would say that and ask it. I was also worried that she could see on my face that I had done that. Not a lot but I had done it.

"I am going to bed. Callie will be home soon, and I don't want to be in the middle of an argument when she comes in." I said and headed up the stairs and looked back. "I will sleep in the guest room."

"Brian, I am sorry that was over the top. Up until we got home this evening, we had a good day. Can we talk about this... please." Steph pleaded with me.

"It is okay. I am sorry we ended up fighting again also. We can try and talk some more tomorrow. Good night Steph."

"Fuck... whatever... okay... Good night." I heard behind me as I got to the top of the stairs.

"