Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 04

Story Info
Crossdressing is at the center of neighborhood secrets.
9.5k words
4.79
5.9k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part four of a six-part series of exposed and confessed secrets focused on a crossdresser, his wife, and the neighbors.

I was still in a bit of a daze after Kim left. The two Bloody Mary's and glass of wine I had drank in the past couple hours probably played a part in it. We also hadn't eaten lunch yet which didn't help.

The primary reason though was I had agreed to let my wife Steph, our neighbor Kim, and now her husband to all see me cross dressed. I was currently standing in our family room wearing a red sequined cocktail dress, silver four-inch platform pumps, a wig, and makeup that Steph had helped me with.

Prior to today the only time I had been seen by anyone in women's clothing was several years ago when I had been caught by my wife while wearing her wedding dress. That had a led to a don't ask, don't tell, and definitely don't show relationship.

"I made us a couple of ham and cheese sandwiches. We both need to eat. I figure by the time we do that, and you get changed, we should be okay to drive, and we can go to your storage unit to pick up an outfit for you for dinner tonight." Steph yelled out from the kitchen.

I got up and went into the kitchen. She had put our sandwich plates on the kitchen table along with a bottle of water for each of us. We pretty much ate in silence but when I looked at Steph, she gave me a smile. If it wasn't for the Kim and Rob parts of today, I would have been really happy with how this had gone.

I picked the plates up and took them to the sink to be rinsed off and then put in the dishwasher. I saw Steph looking through the refrigerator and the pantry.

"What do you think about chicken alfredo for dinner? I have everything I need to make it and it doesn't take long to cook. Or we could do chicken parm and you could make it. Maybe go with a fifties housewife look for you. You know a June Cleaver kind of thing?" Steph got a big smile on her face as she said that.

I didn't tell her that I had a couple of dresses that would probably work for that and if it was just the two of us here, I would have liked that idea. I didn't respond so she took that as a no for that idea.

"Yea... you are right... I think you need to go for sexy tonight, not housewife. Go ahead and go and get changed." She directed me.

"Could you start the zipper for my dress for me?" I asked shyly.

"I don't think I ever anticipated hearing my husband ask me that." She laughed stepping over and unzipping me.

I went up stairs to the master bedroom and finished removing my dress, placing it back into the garment back along with the skirt and shirt from earlier. I rolled the pantyhose down my legs and set the hip pads on the bed. I was down to my bra and panties and was removing the bra when I heard.

"Wow... you ass looks hot in a thong. Does my ass look like that when I wear a thong?"

I was a mixture of embarrassment and pride at what Steph said. It was so unreal to hear her say positive things about my female clothing.

"Your ass looks amazing in pretty much anything you wear. My favorite though is when you wear leggings." I told her.

"I know... you pretty much stare at my butt when I am wearing them. Even when I am mad at you it is nice to know that I still can get your attention. I came up to help you remove your makeup."

I smiled at her and went over to the dresser and pulled out some khaki shorts, a tee shirt, and a pair of boxer briefs to change into and put them on the bed. We rarely undressed or got dressed in front of each other anymore, so I considered taking them into the bathroom to change into.

"You should leave the thong on and keep a little of the girl vibe while we go get your stuff." Steph said.

I didn't want to do anything to change our vibe, so I stepped into the shorts and pulled the tee shirt on. She gestured that I should go to the makeup area, so I did. When I sat down, I was told to watch what she did so I could do it myself in the future.

"I just realized that you are going to take all this off, run out and come back here and put it back on. The being in the closet thing sucks." Steph chuckled as she ran a makeup remover pad over one of my eyes.

I didn't respond to her comment. In general, I agreed with her, I had told her I would like to be able to dress somewhere other than in the house, but I wanted it to be somewhere safe when I did it. I also didn't want to be out to everyone. I was pretty sure that it wouldn't be well received by the people I worked with if they found out.

After my makeup was removed, I grabbed the garment bag from the bed leaving the rest of my girl stuff here. I knew I would need the breast forms, maybe the hip pads, and possibly either the panty hose or tights. I also wasn't sure which dress we would pick so I might need either my black or silver pumps.

It had been over an hour since my last drink, and we needed get going to be back in time to get dressed and get dinner started. We jumped in my truck and headed to the storage unit. I was a little uneasy because it felt like Steph had been kind of quiet the last hour or so. I gathered some courage and asked.

"You haven't really said anything about how seeing me has made you feel? Like what are you thinking? Is it okay with you? Are you just humoring me or tolerating it? Have you... I don't know... enjoyed it, or maybe not enjoyed... but I don't know found anything fun about it or... something. Sorry... rambling."

I had started out feeling confident when I began talking but it quickly went away as I continued.

"I think I have gone from shocked... well not shocked... but to surprised at how good you look. I also can't get over at how well you walk in heels, how you move, watching you smooth your skirt or dress as you sit. You aren't a man in a dress, that is for sure."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked nervously.

"Hmm... it isn't bad... it is just what it is."

"Does it make you look at me differently? Like right now, I am dressed as man, but do you see me as different than you did yesterday?"

"Well, you are wearing panties." She smiled and chuckled. "I have known you are a crossdresser for what, six, seven... years. I guess... what I am feeling mostly is a little sadness that you have to hide this part of you."

I was surprised at her comment about having to hide it. It seemed genuine.

"Look... do I wish this wasn't a part of you... or really us. Yes, probably. Life would be simpler if it wasn't, but you could have vice like... I don't know... gambling, heavy drinking, or something. Those could have a serious effect on our family."

I was taking in her comments and deciding how to respond when she continued.

"This... doesn't really hurt anyone as long as you aren't lying about it. That really has been the problem for me the whole time. That and you fucked up my wedding dress. Not sure I will ever totally forgive you for that."

"I should have trusted you and told you a long time ago, and I should have never worn your wedding dress. I knew it the day I put it on... I hesitated as I was taking it out of the bag, I knew it was wrong. I am sorry."

She reached for my hand and squeezed it while giving me a small smile. We were pulling into the storage facility lot, and I quickly found a place to park. I was a little nervous about Steph seeing my storage unit and what her thoughts and comments would be on it. I grabbed the garment bag and led the way inside.

We got to the door, and I unlocked it and rolled it up. Steph stood outside of it taking it all in. I motioned for her to step inside, and she looked at me funny. I did it again and she finally made it through the door, and I quickly rolled it down.

"I don't want anyone walking by and seeing inside if I can help it." I am not sure she heard what I said as she continued to look around.

I hung the garment bag up and removed the contents and rehung them with my other clothes. This movement was enough to break her out of her daze and she stepped over and began to move through the dresses, skirts, blouses, and shirts hanging on the rack. I watched her closely and she smiled at most of what she saw.

"I think we need to pick out a couple of outfits and take them home so I can see them on you. What do you think?" She asked.

"I think that whatever you think is what we will do. I am still not sure this is a great idea, but I also understand the reasoning behind your thinking."

"Smart girl." She winked at me and pulled a sleeveless short black dress out and put it into the garment bag.

"Any other favorites or yours in here?"

Honestly pretty much all of them were favorites but I reached for the royal blue skater's dress and held it up for her. She smiled and nodded, and it was added to the garment bag. She continued to look through the about dozen dresses and landed on my bright purple lace dress and without consulting me added it to the bag.

"You got all of these at the Salvation Army store? I may need to change where I shop. And Callie would definitely be jealous of your collection. Oh look, a polka dot dress, we could go with the June Cleaver look for you." She laughed.

She moved over to the plastic drawers and opened the top one, that had my bras in it. I suddenly remembered what was in the bottom of the other set of drawers and panicked a little. It wasn't that she didn't know I had them, it was that at least a couple of them might surprise her. Thinking about that had distracted me from watching what she was doing.

"What is this?" She held up a white lace bra without cups.

"Uh... it is from a company that caters to crossdressers. It is basically a training bra, I got it to wear under my boy clothes thinking it wouldn't show." I told her honestly.

"Oh... I think you should put it on and wear it home then." She told me while handing it to me.

She had moved to my panty drawer and after a quick look through it, closed it and moved to the next drawer, that had all my hosiery. I put the bra on and watched her. It looked like her plan was to go through all the drawers.

She also found a couple of my garter belts in that drawer. She had picked up the white one and even though she didn't say anything the way she quickly dropped it back in the drawer and closed it, I think she remembered seeing me in it the day she caught me in her wedding dress.

Moving to the other set of drawers she found my makeup in the top one and a few other accessories. The next drawer down was where my breast forms and hip pads normally were stored but they were back at the house. I took a deep breath as she opened the bottom drawer.

She turned and looked at me and smiled. I felt my cheeks redden and honestly wanted to disappear.

"Hmm... looks like I found the fun stuff." She turned to me and was holding one of my dildos in her hand. "Hope you cleaned this really well."

I was still in a slight panic and didn't respond. She put that back and pulled out a butt plug and looked it for a second. Next was vibrator that she turned on and laughed before putting it back. There were several bottles of lube in and then she pulled out two other bottles.

"Wow... you really like things in your butt don't you. What is this? Kum? Authentic?" She turned with a raised eyebrow then reached back into the drawer. "Oh. I think I figured it out."

Again, I didn't say anything. I was hoping that the novelty of this would pass, and she would put everything back and close the drawer.

"So, you use this with this to simulate the dick shooting cum?" She held up another dildo.

"Yes." I answered quickly.

"Uh... in your butt or in your mouth? This stuff is edible?" She held up the bottle.

"Uh... my... mouth so yes, it is edible."

"And it comes, oh that is funny, it comes in flavors? Like you could have gotten strawberry or banana or something? You have an ass dildo and mouth dildo? No ass to mouth for you? Guess you aren't a complete whore." She laughed.

"I don't know all the flavors but yes, you can get flavors." I ignored her other comments.

"And you chose authentic... which I assume means it tastes like real cum. No wonder you gobbled your cum off my fingers yesterday. You are a little cum slut, aren't you?" She winked at me.

She put everything back and went and looked at the shoe rack. I saw her smile as she looked at them then commented that there wasn't a pair of sensible flats in the group. She picked up my hot pink patent leather stilletos and a pair of black platform pump stiletto Mary Jane's with a four-inch heel.

"Your black pumps with go with the LBD and the hot pink will go with blue skater dress, your silver pumps would be perfect for the purple lace dress, especially knowing what Rob likes in transgender girls." She carried them over and put them in the garment bag.

Steph took another quick look around and then it was obvious she was ready to leave. I picked up the garment bag and rolled the door up. We both stepped outside, and I rolled the door back down and locked it. Nothing was said on the walk to the truck and after hanging the bag in the back we I climbed into the driver's seat and after Steph settled in the passenger seat we headed out.

For the first five or ten minutes nothing was said. I was still embarrassed about the stuff she had seen, and I think she was processing all of it. She was the one that finally broke the ice.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable with my comments about your... your toys, etc. I was honestly just surprised, maybe even a little fascinated. It isn't like I don't have a couple of my own." She said quietly.

"I am just embarrassed that you saw them. I promise you... all my secrets are out in the open now, that is for sure." I replied.

"I get that. I will say... or ask... well... you are really curious about sucking a dick, aren't you?"

"I don't know... maybe I guess, but I have never tried to do it for real and I won't, I promise."

"It makes sense... it really does. All teen-age girls wonder about it... it is almost a... I guess a right of passage kind of thing for girls."

I continued to drive and didn't say anything, and it was quiet again for a few minutes.

"If you get the chance to do it.... You should... no strings attached.... No jealousy... I promise." Steph just blurted out. "I just want you to tell me if you do, okay?"

"Really? And this isn't so you can... you know have a fling yourself?" I asked.

"Yes really... and I said no strings attached, I meant it."

"Well since pretty much the only time I am interested in doing it is when I am dressed up or feeling girly, I don't think there will be a lot of chance for me to suck a dick." I told her.

We completed the drive in silence. I was processing what she had just told me. The truth was the thought of being able to actually perform oral sex on a man was a constant fantasy for me these days. The problem was the actual chance for an opportunity to do it was pretty remote.

I carried the garment bag into the house and laid it on the bed. Steph went into the kitchen and started to get the stuff together for dinner. I undressed and switched back into my red bra and put the forms in place. I was going to do a quick modeling of each dress I brought home.

I decided to start with the black dress, first putting on a pair of black pantyhose, then pulling the dress over my head. I zipped it up and then stepped into my black pumps. This dress was probably my most age appropriate, at least when worn with these heels. I went down to the kitchen to show Steph. When she saw me, she got a strange smile on her face.

"Never underestimate the power of makeup and a wig or a hair style. No offense but you currently look like a man in a dress."

"I can go grab the wig if you want." I told her.

"No. That dress would work but I think I need to see the others."

I turned and went back up stairs and removed it and the black pantyhose. I pulled on a pair of nude hose next out of habit. Since I had shaved my legs, I really didn't need them to hide my leg hair. I grabbed the royal blue skaters dress next, put it on, and then stepped into the hot pink heels. I started to head down stairs and grabbed my wig and set it in place.

"Wow... definitely hotter than the black dress and heels. Also makes you look a lot younger. The wig helped too. And the heels are perfect with that dress and scream girl. Let's see the other one though before we decide." Steph said.

I went back up stairs and changed into the bright purple lace body con dress. I slipped the hip pads into my pantyhose first. The dress had a crew neck and short sleeves. I liked both of those because I thought they hid some of the size of my shoulders and biceps. I sat down to put on the black Mary Janes. After buckling the straps across the top of my foot I headed back downstairs. The sound on my heels is what got Steph attention.

"Wholly fuck. That is the dress for this evening. If Rob doesn't want to fuck your brains out while you are wearing that something is wrong with him. That fits you perfectly and those shoes."

"This dinner isn't to get me and Rob to... hook up, right? It is just to get them to promise to keep my secret. Right?" I asked alarmed.

"True... but a man is way more likely to do something for a woman he wants to fuck. So, if we can get him to want you, he isn't going to spill your secret." Steph explained.

"Uh... don't you think Kim will have a problem with that?" I asked.

"I didn't say we you were going to fuck him, just that we want him to want to fuck you. That being said... I am not sure Kim would care if you gave him blowjob. Apparently, he is a big fan of getting them and she isn't a real fan of giving them." She smiled at me.

"Are you a fan of giving them? I know you don't like to swallow, or for me to cum in your mouth, but do you like doing it?"

"I like making you feel good. I don't hate doing it, but I mostly do it because you go down on me and I want to return the favor, so to speak. But I wouldn't be sad if I never sucked another dick, honestly. Do you like going down on me or do you it because you know I like it?"

"I honestly like it. It is a turn on to me. I love your scent and even the taste... and I really love when you orgasm when my mouth is on you." I told her.

"Well that probably explains why you are so good at it... your enthusiasm. Oh wow... we need to get upstairs and do your makeup and I need to get ready also. I didn't realize it was after four o'clock." Steph exclaimed.

We both quickly went upstairs and straight to her makeup table. She again started with a foundation and some shading that took the boy out of my face and accented my cheekbones. My eyes were done next, and she used eyeliner and mascara before going heavy on my eyeshadow in a color that complimented the purple in my dress. We finished with a red lipstick that I put on myself.

"Wow... thank you. That is amazing." I said when she was done.

"Thanks... now get your ass up so I can do mine. I can already see a problem with have another woman in the house." She laughed.

I laughed and moved out of her way. I was standing at her dresser looking in her jewelry box when she came out of the bathroom after finishing her makeup. She stepped into the closet and came out with a floral print sundress and draped it across the bed.

I was surprised to see her strip down to her bra and panties in front of me and I admired her body as she picked up the dress. She carefully pulled it over her head and set it in place before going back to the closet and coming back out with some wedge sandals in one hand and a small wooden box in the other.

"Judging by the way you were looking at me I would say that Brianne is bisexual. I like it when you look at me like that but when you are in Brian mode, not Brianne. I am sorry but you in dress, and makeup, etc. doesn't do it for me." She said with an exaggerated pout.