Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. I promise I will never put the moves on you when I am dressed up." I smiled at her.

"Thanks. Now... I saw you looking at my jewelry. It made me remember something. This jewelry was my grandmother's, and she never pierced her ears so there are some clip-on earrings in here." She said as she sat the box on the bed and opened it.

After looking through the box we found a pair of simple gold hoop earrings and a gold herringbone necklace. After putting them on I was surprised at how much they added to my appearance. I looked through the box again and found two gold bracelets and added them to my left arm.

Suddenly my fingers looked naked as I held them up. I had never really worn my wedding ring because of my job. Too many opportunities for injuries with it. I was holding my hand up looking at it and Steph noticed.

"We need to get your nails done. That is what would complete the look although it is pretty complete right now. Plus, like lipstick, getting your nails done is just such a girly thing to do. The added bonus, seeing bright red nails on your hand wrapped around a big cock." She had laughed after accenting the word cock.

"Truthfully, I would love to get them done and thought about it a lot. Unfortunately, that is something pretty hard to hide. Maybe after Callie goes off to college in the fall."

"True. Another reason this being in the closet sucks. You know, I am pretty sure Callie would be okay with this, if for no other reason she could borrow some of your fantastic dresses. Her generation is much more tolerant than ours."

"Maybe so. I don't think I am okay with her knowing about it. I want her to see me as dad, not a crossdresser." I said quickly.

"Bet she can still do that and accept and support this part of you also. I need to go and work on dinner. Rob and Kim should be here any minute. I think you should wait upstairs, and I will call you down after they get here. You can make a big entrance."

"Uh... are you sure? I am going to be nervous enough. I don't want to fall down the stairs."

"I know you are nervous, but you look incredible, and there is no chance of you falling down the stairs. I have seen how you walk in heels. Let me add one final touch. You got this girl!" She had picked up her perfume and gave me a quick spritz, followed by a big smile, before heading down stairs.

I was surprised at the warm feeling her comment- you got this girl gave me. Steph's support today was amazing. I would have feelings of jealousy when I read on crossdresser message boards about supporting spouses, while at the same time wishing and dreaming of having that support also.

I also thought about what she said about Callie. She was probably right, and it would make life easier if she knew and I didn't have to worry about her finding out. That was a huge step though and one I didn't think I was ready for.

I stood up and moved around the bedroom feeling my nervousness grow. I also realized that the smell of her perfume followed me. I had never put that on before, scared that I wouldn't be able to remove it with a shower. I liked the scent and it felt kind of like a final touch of femininity.

I heard the doorbell ring about ten minutes later and jumped just a little as my breathing quickened. I could hear the muffled greetings down stairs and people moving into the house.

"Brianne, our guests are here. Come on down when you are ready." Steph yelled up the stairs.

I wasn't sure I would ever really be ready so I couldn't wait for that to occur. One final look in the mirror, which gave me a quick boost of confidence because I was happy with what I saw, and I moved out of the bedroom. I hesitated at the top of the stairs and then putting my hand on the rail I slowly and deliberately began my descent.

I saw Steph first who gave me a big encouraging smile. When I looked at Kim her eyes widened a little but then a grin spread across her face. I finally looked over at Rob and saw a look of complete surprise on his face. I took that as a compliment and when I got to the bottom of the stairs Steph took my elbow and turned me towards him.

"Rob... meet my friend Brianne." She said to him.

"Uh... hi Brianne." He said as his eyes looked over all of me.

"Brianne, you look even better than you did earlier." I heard Kim say.

"Thank you."

Kim was wearing a sundress and wedged heels just like Steph. She had put a little extra work into her make-up it appeared. Rob had on a Tommy Bahama camp shirt, khaki shorts, and flip flops. He usually wore a baseball cap and seeing his salt and pepper close trimmed hair, green eyes, and smile confirmed that I did find him attractive.

"Can I get everyone a drink? A glass of wine for us girls and Rob do you want a beer?" Steph asked.

"Uh... sure that would be great." Rob muttered.

"Kim, can you give me a hand?"

Rob and I stood there awkwardly glancing at each other and then quickly looking away. Finally, ours eyes locked and he smiled and laughed a little which caused me to do the same. Kim walked in and handed Rob his beer and a glass of white wine to me. We both thanked her as she turned back to the kitchen.

Rob brought the beer to his mouth, and I mirrored him and did the same with my wine. Both our eyes locked into the lipstick stain on my glass and when we looked up at each other we laughed again. I tilted my head towards the family room and started to walk that way. When I looked back, I saw his eyes on my butt and possibly my legs.

I went to the love seat and sat down being careful to keep my legs together and not flash him as he sat on the couch next to it. My dress rode way up my thigh and I had a lot of leg showing. I am not sure where it came from, but I worked up some courage, smiled broadly and said.

"Did you like what you saw when I was walking over here."

He blushed but then answered. "Uh... maybe. I honestly... well even this morning... I can't believe how amazing you look."

"Thanks... although Kim told me you said beautiful... not amazing." I winked at him.

He shook his head, looked down, and then back up at me. "True, I might have said that. I heard that you think I am hot."

It was my turn to blush and look away. I took a second to decide if I was going to keep up the flirting that had started and if I was comfortable with it. The truth was I enjoyed seeing how he looked at me and I had enjoyed the feeling the flirting gave me.

"True, I might have admitted that I think sometimes you are... a little hot." I gave him a big smile.

"Yea... would that be when you see me in my uniform. I also heard that you might be a bit of a Badge Bunny." He had a huge smile on his face as he said that.

I was completely surprised at my reaction to him calling me a Badge Bunny. That was a title given to women who were known to chase police officers and firefighters for sex. In some ways it was almost the same as calling them a slut but just specifically for men in uniform. I wasn't offended by him saying, the opposite, it turned me on.

"Sorry... I was trying to be a little funny." He said when I didn't immediately say anything after he said it.

"Oh... don't apologize. It might actually be true." I told him with a wink.

"What might be true?" Steph said walking out of the kitchen.

"Uh... nothing." I said immediately.

"No secrets... remember."

"Rob said he heard that I might be a Badge Bunny." I said quietly.

Steph laughed. "Well judging by the visual aids on your iPad and what you have told me... I would say you are definitely a Badge Bunny."

I felt my face redden and looked over at Rob who was blushing also. Kim walked into the room and took a seat next to me. I think she did it so it would be obvious that this wasn't a normal evening with the usual couples. She turned to me and gave me a big smile.

"You look so natural and comfortable sitting there. I swear I don't see Brian at all. Do you... I don't know... do you feel like a different person or... something? Sorry... I am not asking this question very well." Kim said.

"You are fine. I don't... I am not sure how to answer that. I don't think I have a split personality for real, but I definitely have different thoughts depending on how I am dressed. Does that make sense?" I told her.

"And you have been dressing up for a long time, right? Like since your teens? When did you... well when did you become interested in men?" She asked next.

"Yes... the dressing started a long time ago. I can't really pinpoint that. I just know that when I first started dating and got married to Steph, I had no desire to wear women's clothes or the other thing." I told her.

I saw Rob and Kim exchange strange looks. Steph smiled at me, but it was king of a sad smile. She stood up and put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed before telling everyone that dinner was going to be ready in a few minutes and headed to the kitchen. Kim got up and went with her.

"I know... I know that Kim told you and Steph about my... I guess... you would call it interest. I have told her that was a new thing, and she doesn't believe me. She has accused me of not being honest when we got married." Rob had leaned closer to me and said that quietly.

"That discussion has occurred here also. I understand. I have also told Steph that I really wish I didn't have these desires and needs. I don't think she believed me at first, but she does now and realizes that it isn't going away. It may look like we are comfortable with it, but me being dressed like this in front of her is a very new thing, I promise." I told him.

Steph announced that dinner was on the table and we both got up to head into the dining room. Kim was already sitting when we came in and Steph took the seat next to her. I moved towards the chair across from Steph and was surprised when Rob pulled my chair out for me and waited for me to sit before sitting down next to me.

Our wives exchanged a grin and then Steph turned to me and smiled. I gave her a quick smile back as I realized that I had really liked what he had done and how it made me feel. When I turned to take a quick look at him, he gave me a smile and that caused me to have other feelings including some arousal.

Through dinner we talked mostly about our kids and what was going on in their lives. I had another glass of wine and so did Steph and Kim. Rob switched to water since he was going to drive when they went to pick up the kids. At some point I realized that I was no longer constantly thinking about what I was wearing, even the lipstick on my wine glass seemed normal. I was comfortable and not nervous.

We finished eating and I got up to take my plate into the kitchen. I reached down and picked Rob's up to take also. His smile when he said thank you caused another stir in me. I caught Steph looking at me with a grin, or possibly a smirk, out of the corner of my eye. I had just set the plates on the counter next to the sink when Steph came in with other two plates and told me that she was going to step out on the deck with Kim.

"Can I do anything to help?" I heard Rob say as he walked into the kitchen.

"Uh... you can grab the pots on the stove and bring them over I guess."

"Kim dragged Steph out back with her while she has a cigarette. I guess finding out my secret allowed her to feel comfortable with revealing her secret vice. She has been smoking in secret for years. Only one or two a day but I had no idea." Rob said as he moved the pots over.

"Really? I haven't really figured out what Steph's secret vice is yet. Although she did finally admit she has a thing for denim and Harley Davidson's or at least the men that ride them." I told him.

"Yea... that is pretty obvious. How do you feel about that?"

He had leaned back against the counter next to me as I rinsed things off and loaded them in the dishwasher. It was funny I wasn't completely sure what my answer to that was.

"I am not sure. It would be hard for me to be to upset about it knowing what I have a... a thing for. I believe her when she says that it is just fantasy, and she hasn't acted on it. I am a little worried though... she told me that if I got a chance to experience my fantasy I could do it, she was okay with that. I don't know if she told me that because she wants the same opportunity."

I was surprised I told Rob all of that. I had watched an eyebrow go up as I said it and a smile came over his face. I was completely shocked when he pushed away from the counter and stepped in behind me and put his hands on my hips and pulled his groin up against my ass.

"So she gave you permission to hook up with a man. Does it have to be a fireman or... a let's say a policeman?" He laughed a little.

I was still shocked that he was holding me and now was slowly grinding against me. I pushed up on my toes and leaned forward to look out the window and see what Steph and Kim were doing on the deck. I didn't see them but when I looked to the left, I saw that they had gone down into the yard and were at the fence talking to Mark and his brother.

When I had moved to look for them, Rob had taken that as me pushing my ass into him and his grip on my hips tightened as he slowly grinded his dick against my butt. I could feel it starting to harden. I also realized I hadn't answered his question yet.

"Uh... she wasn't that specific just told me that I had the chance to give a blow job I should do it." I was surprised at my confidence as I said that.

"It would be great if you got that chance. It would let you know if you really are a Badge Bunny." He had spun me around as he said that.

We were now facing each other. With his height I still had to look up slightly to meet his eyes. My heart felt like it was beating really fast. His hand reached out and he grabbed one of mine and brought it down to his crotch and pressed it against him. He let out sigh as my hand felt his hardness.

I think I was in shock at how bold he was being and how fast it was happening. I was also really turned on by his boldness and the way that he was taking charge, pretty much just doing what he wanted with me. I didn't consciously decide to do it but my hand had started to stroke up and down his dick through his pants.

There was a strange tension in the air also. It felt like we should kiss each other right now but neither had leaned into the other to initiate it. In all my fantasies it was always about my mouth on a man's penis. I never thought about kissing him. As this was going through my mind, he had used his hands to undo his belt, and unbutton his pants.

Again, without thought I pulled his zipper down and his pants slowly slid down this leg. My hand was now on his cock with just his boxer briefs between our skin. It felt bigger now and warm. I knew what I wanted to do but even in my daze I knew our wives weren't far away.

"Uh... what about the girls?" I asked.

"You mean the other girls? Because the girl I am focused on now is you." He smiled at me.

Fuck... did he really just say that and smile at me. In my fantasies I would just end up sucking on his or some other random cop or fireman's dick. There was never any other thoughts, feelings, or emotions, it was just about the dick.

My hand slide through the fly of his briefs and wrapped around the hard hot cock inside it. At the same time, I leaned forward and nervously and gently kissed his lips. It felt like he hesitated for a second before his hand wrapped behind my head and pulled me to him as his tongue slid between my lips and teeth and we were now kissing passionately.

I was being kissed. This gorgeous man's passion for me was evident and I felt it through my whole body. Steph and Kim had been forgotten about. Our kiss ended and he smiled at me again as I felt him rest both hands on my shoulders and apply some pressure.

It took a second, but I realized what he was doing and what he wanted. I slowly sank down and was on my knees now in front of him. When I fantasized this was always the fantasy, in dress or skirt, on my knees with my heels behind me, totally submissive as I sucked the man off.

I pulled his shorts down and watched his cock pop out. It was rock hard and pointed up towards his stomach. He was cut and looked to be about six inches long I guess with some nice veins. I noticed his groin was shaved. I inhaled deeply and got a slight scent that I enjoyed.

I wrapped my hand around the base and opened my mouth and took as much of him in it as I could. He let out a loud gasp as my lips tightened and I pressed my tongue on his dick. Sliding my mouth up and down I realized I was now a cocksucker and felt my own dick stiffen even more in my panties.

I began to move my mouth up and down while using my hand to slowly jerk him at the same time. The sighs and gasps I heard from him encouraged me as kept up my efforts. I realized that I could actually taste him. There was a light taste of something like salt and it was way better than my dildo tasted.

"Fuck Brian.... Sorry... Brianne... that feels great. It has been so long since someone sucked my dick... fuck thank you, thank you."

I was put off for a second when he said Brian but when he said Brianne and that it felt great before thanking me, I quickly forgot it. I slowly slid up his dick with my mouth and with a pop it came out. He groaned and I ran my tongue down the underside and then to his balls. With my face buried deeper in his crotch as I licked and sucked his nuts the scent was stronger, and I continued feel my own arousal grow. The taste of the shaven balls was also a little stronger than his dick.

"Jesus... No one has ever done that for me. Fuck, fuck, fuck." I heard.

I assumed he meant sucking on his balls which I could feel tightening against him. Knowing my own body, I knew that meant he probably wouldn't last much longer so I quickly moved my mouth back onto this dick and resumed bobbing up and down. The taste was slightly different now because he was obviously leaking precum.

"OH God... fuck this might be the best blow job ever... fuck you are great cocksucker." I loved hearing that I was cocksucker and knowing it was really true.

I felt his dick get even harder, I am not sure how, since it was granite hard already and knew that he would be coming soon. I looked up and our eyes met while his dick was in my mouth. I saw his expression turn to total lust and then he closed his eyes and I heard.

"Jesus... fuck God... fuck...I am going to cum!"

A blast of cum hit the roof of my mouth. I tried to keep bobbing while swallowing the flood in my mouth. It tasted very different than the fake stuff I had used, and I realized I enjoyed how he tasted better. I was unable to keep up and some of it slipped out of my mouth onto my chin.

He was softening a little and when I was sure no more cum was coming, I let his dick fall out of my mouth. I looked up and saw his eyes were turned to the left and he looked shocked. When I turned to see what he was looking at I was also shocked, Steph and Kim were standing there staring at us.

"Well... that didn't take long. Looks like the Badge Bunny got her prize." Kim said.

Rob quickly pulled his pants up and looked like he was going to panic and run away or something. I slowly stood up and looked at Steph. She looked at me and ran a finger over her chin. It took a second and then I realized why she did it and used my finger to scoop the cum off my chin and without thinking sucked it off my finger.

"Wow... really? You actually wanted that in your mouth. I guess you are also a cum slut." Kim said looking at me.

There was silence in the room and Steph moved over to me. She gently took my arm in her hands and looked at me with a smile.

"Well... was it as good as your fantasies?" She asked.

I looked at Kim and then Rob and realized everyone was looking at me.