Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better." Was all I said.

"Really. You really enjoyed doing that? And Rob... did that scratch your trannie itch?" Kim asked sounding angry.

Steph whipped her head around at her and looked like she was going to say something, but Kim spoke first.

"I am sorry... I am still shocked... although not really shocked in reality. And actually... I think the reason I am mad is, because I think you are supposed to be mad when you see your husband's dick in another woman's mouth. Honestly... maybe because I don't like doing that... and haven't done it in a long time I am jealous that someone else made him feel that good."

"I am sorry Kim... it just... just happened. I am sorry." I said to her.

"It isn't Brianne's fault... I kind of pushed myself on her. Kim, I am sorry. I thought... well I thought you knew this was going to happen? And that you were okay with it?" Rob said.

"I know... we didn't actually say it would happen, but we definitely joked about you maybe being able to get your dick sucked for the first time in a long time this evening. Really, it is okay. In fact, Brianne anytime you want to suck his dick you are welcome to. Just make sure he leaves enough in the tank to fuck me occasionally." She smiled.

The room went silent, and we all looked at each other. After about thirty seconds Steph started laughing and then Rob and Kim joined her. At first, I thought they might be laughing at me but soon realized it was situation and I started to laugh also.

"Well glad this wasn't awkward." Steph said.

"Speaking of awkward. We have to leave. We are already going to be a little late picking up the kids." Kim added.

"Uh... thanks for dinner." Rob said to Steph.

"Yes. Thank you. And I am sorry for that one comment about trannies. I really am." Kim said as she stepped over and hugged me.

"It is okay. Thanks for coming." I said.

Steph and Kim burst out laughing and I realized what I had just said and turned deep red.

"Believe me. It was my pleasure." Rob said and winked at me.

Kim smiled at him and took him by his arm and headed towards the door. We walked with them and said good byes. I made sure I stayed out of sight as the front door opened and they left. The door closed and Steph immediately said.

"Okay girlfriend.... Spill every detail!!! I want to know it all! How about we talk while finishing cleaning up the kitchen since you got distracted doing it. How did you go from doing dishes to on your knees?" She laughed.

I followed her into the dining room and brought the rest of the stuff into the kitchen and then we started cleaning.

"Well?" I am waiting.

"I honestly don't really know how it happened. I was rinsing things off and we were talking and then he was pushed up behind me holding my hips. He just... took charge and before I knew it... I was... I was..."

"Sucking his dick." She cut in. "The him taking charge part is kind of hot. I would never want to be forced do something I didn't want to do but reluctantly being... I guess taken... yea that is a hot fantasy."

"Yes... that exactly. Although I wanted to do it... just wasn't planning on doing it tonight."

"And you liked how it felt and tasted and all of that? Better than your toy?"

"Definitely better than my toy, for sure!"

She laughed. "And how about his cum... compared to that fake stuff..."

"Way better." I jumped in.

"Kim might be right we may have created a cum slut." Steph winked at me.

We finished cleaning the kitchen, she told me I needed to get changed and get my makeup off. Callie probably wouldn't be home for at least a couple more hours, but it was good to be cautious. While we were both cleaning our faces I asked.

"How much did you and Kim see?"

"Just the end really. Rob was crying out and you were struggling a little to swallow all of it. Honestly, when I first stepped in and saw you on your knees submissively sucking a dick, I was a little jealous of you. That all ended when I saw your mouth overflowing with cum." She winked at me in the mirror.

"The submissive part, being on my knees, pretty big turn on." I told her.

I watched her smile and nodding yes in the mirror. We finished in the bathroom and walked out and took the garment bag off the bed and hung it in the closet. I asked her to help with the zipper and stepped out of it and hung it up.

She came in with the duffle bag and sat it on the floor along with my other heels. I stepped out of the heels and rolled the pantyhose off dropping them on the floor along with the hip pads and breast forms. Down now to just my bra and panties I walked over to my dresser to grab a pair of boxers and tee shirt for the night.

Steph had removed her dress and was standing next to the bed in her bra and panties pulling her nightie out from under the pillow. I had my back to her, and I removed my panties and bra and stepped in the boxers. I was pulling the tee shirt over my head as I turned around and saw her laying naked in the middle of the bed.

"Now that Brian is back, I want to make sure he is still into girls." She smiled at me.

I grabbed my panties and bra and threw them on to the floor of the closet with my other stuff before moving over to the bed. My dick was already hardening, and I climbed between her legs, kissing her hard on the mouth and grabbing her hip and ass with one hand. We rolled on our side and her hand went to my dick.

"Well, this part of you still likes women I can tell." She said.

My mouth moved to her breast and sucked hard on her nipple causing her to gasp and my hand went to her pussy.

"You are very wet. Is that from me or from your chat at the fence with Mark after dinner." I said referring to her talking to Mark.

"Yes." She replied smiling at me.

I pushed my boxers off and rolled back on top of her. I quickly and easily slid into her and began to move in and out.

"Oh... so nice." I heard as she wrapped her legs up around me and almost tried to pull me deeper in her. She knew that it really turned me on when she did that, and I tried to slow my pace so I wouldn't finish too quickly.

"Fuck me... hard. Take me." She directed.

I followed her direction and was rewarded with hearing her breathing pick up and other sounds. The problem was, hearing her getting worked up increased my arousal and I knew I wouldn't be able to last long. We found a rhythm and her legs squeezed against me.

"Steph... fuck... I... am too close. I have to..."

"Don't you dare fucking stop." She yelled out.

I kept my pace and tried to fuck her harder somehow. I could tell she was close to having an orgasm so willed myself to hold off. My ass cheeks clinched tight.

"Oh fuck yes... yes... fuck. Yes."

She exclaimed as I shot my cum into her. Even though I had gotten off yesterday it felt like I had shot a sizable load. My cock quickly softened, and I pushed myself up off the top of her, onto my knees and between her legs splayed open on the bed.

I looked at her pussy and could see my cum. Leaning forward again I kissed her stomach then each hip bone. I looked up and saw her looking at me as my mouth moved towards her pussy. I kept my eyes locked on hers and watched them widen and my tongue slipped into her, and I began to eat my cream pie.

I felt her squirm and sucked and licked out what I could before using my tongue on her lips and taint to get any that leaked out. I then moved my attention to her very swollen clitoris. It was obvious that she had been very turned on and as I lapped it slowly, she drew her legs up and opened them wider to make sure I had access to all of her. When I began to suck on her clit, her hands found my head and pressed me towards her.

"Oh Jesus fuck Brian. So fucking good..."

I slid my fingers into her and curled them up and slowly circled them. I was also alternating between licking and sucking on clit, changing the pressure each time.

"Fuck again... better... Oh Fucking God... fuck I am going to cum again.... Don't... don't... don't... fucking stop. Fuck!"

Steph yelled and my face was soaked and soon the bed was also. Her legs fell and she dropped her hands to the side. I moved up next to her and she rolled her head to smile at me. I leaned toward her, and she started to turn her head away from me but stopped and we shared a very tender kiss.

I got up and went to get some towels and brought them back to bed. I used the towel on her to gentle clean her pussy and thighs. Next I made sure the comforter was cleaned, and I soaked up the wetness on top of it. We kissed again and laid wrapped in each other's arms for a while. Eventually we took turns getting up to pee and brush our teeth. I also washed my face.

We ended up under the comforter spooned together and when she pressed her ass against my dick it started to stir a little and harden. I put a hand on her breast and kissed her shoulder.

"Sorry Sweetie but I can't... I honestly have never been so wiped out from orgasms. I love you, always."

"I love you too." I responded as we both drifted off to sleep with her still wrapped in my arms.