Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 05

Story Info
Crossdressing is at the center of neighborhood secrets.
9.3k words
4.76
5.6k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part five of a six-part series of exposed and confessed secrets focused on a crossdresser, his wife, and the neighbors.

I am not sure if it was the knock on the door, the door opening, my daughter's voice or my wife's response to what she had said that woke me up. It was probably a combination of all of them. I opened my eyes and saw my daughter entering our bedroom and heading to our walk-in closet. She did a double take when she saw me in bed with her mom and then smiled at us.

"I need to borrow a white blouse. I thought mine was clean, but it isn't. Okay to grab one of yours?" I heard her say to Steph.

"Sure... just make sure you don't take one of the dry clean only ones please." She responded.

I was still waking up and for some reason, I felt nervous about Callie being in the bedroom, as I watched her step into the closet I suddenly remembered why. My lingerie, my heels, and my breast forms and hip pads were strewn on the floor of it. After I had gotten undressed Steph invited me into bed. After we had some pretty great sex, we were both worn out and had fallen asleep pressed up against each other.

"I am going to borrow this one." Callie came out of the closet with a huge smile on her face and holding up one of Steph's blouses. "Uh... this room smells like sex, but it is nice to see you two in the same bed."

Steph looked quickly at me and turned red as our daughter closed the bedroom door on her way out. She must have seen the panic in my eyes but misunderstood it.

"It isn't the end of the world that she knows her parents are sexually active, a little embarrassing to be caught but not a reason to a panic." Steph said as her hand squeezed my arm. "I am going to jump up."

She stood next to the bed and looked at me. I am not sure what my face showed on the outside but on the inside, I was a mess.

"What is wrong? Is it because your baby girl knows what sex smells like? You do know she is eighteen, right? Heading to college soon. I am not super happy she is sexually active, but I know she is being safe about it."

"She went into the closet." I said quietly.

"Yea... so what... oh..." I watched my wife look in the closet and immediately see why I was panicking.

"Well... hmm... do you want me to go talk to her. Maybe she didn't look closely and notice what was in there." Steph offered.

"I honestly don't know what to do. Holy Fuck... I am never this careless. Shit!"

"Well, a really hot woman lured you into her bed, so you were distracted." Steph smiled at me.

I smiled at that. I was a little comforted that she wasn't panicking. I also realized that she was standing next to the bed naked and neither of us were uncomfortable about it. A week ago, that would have never happened. She turned and headed towards the bathroom, and I admired her ass as she walked away.

The short distraction was nice, but my mind immediately went back to what Callie had seen. I got out of bed and went to the closet. All of my stuff was basically laying in the middle of the floor. There was no way she would have missed it. I considered dressing quickly and running down stairs to talk to her.

"It is going to be okay; Sweetie I promise." Steph said from behind me.

I smiled at her and moved to the bathroom, suddenly having a strong urge to pee. I also brushed my teeth and then pulled on some gym shorts and a tee shirt. Steph must have already headed down stairs because the room was empty.

I moved to the stairs and tentatively walked down them. At the bottom I took a deep breath then went into the kitchen. I saw my wife making coffee, but Callie wasn't there. I wasn't sure if I was relieved or not.

"She already left. Said that she and Jenny needed to share some study notes before the exam this morning." Steph told me.

"Uh... did she say anything?"

"No... just gave me a look, and a smirky grin that said I know you got laid last night." Steph giggled.

I moved over and kissed her quickly and then got two cups out of the cabinet for the coffee when it was ready.

"I just realized... sex happened in this room yesterday also, but it doesn't smell. Must have been because someone swallowed all the evidence of it." She winked at me.

I was surprised that Steph had brought up what I had done with Rob so quickly. I knew we would have to talk about that at some point, but my mind was still on the Callie problem of her having seen some of my girl stuff. Her making a joke about it eased my nerves a little so I played along.

"Well, I tried to do the same in our bedroom, but someone was really messy in there."

"I haven't orgasmed like that in a long time. That was amazing. Thank you." She gave me a big smile.

"It was my pleasure... literally and figuratively. Um... are you still okay with what happened in here?" I asked nervously.

"Yep... have a few rules about that though for the future, okay?" Steph said pouring coffee into our mugs.

"Ah, sure. What are they?" I took my cup from her.

"One... only Brianne does that. Brian never does it. Two, I am serious about me not being interested in Brianne, that will never happen. I kind of wish I could be, and I know you would like that but... well girls just don't do a thing for me. Three, and this is probably the most important... you must tell me every time that Brianne hooks up or whatever. If those happen, we are good." She kissed me quickly and sat at the table.

"Those are all very fair." I acknowledged looking at her.

"So, I guess that means you want to do it again? What about... the other thing... would you want a man to do that to you?" She asked.

"Uh... yes... I want to do it again. The other thing... I think... well if you are talking about what I think you are... maybe. I mean... I like the idea of it, but it would have to be with a man I really trusted. Someone I was sure wouldn't... hurt me." I was being totally honest with her.

"I understand that. Thanks for being honest. I would have never tried it with anyone but you because I knew you wouldn't hurt me. Do you... do you think you could trust Rob?"

"Maybe... I don't know. Right now, I am more worried about what happens the next time I see him and how awkward that is going to be." I confessed.

"I understand that. He looked pretty happy when he left so I think it will go okay. Maybe you need to work out something with him kind of like we talked about. When Brianne is here you can talk about that stuff but when you are Brian you don't." She stood up and moved to the toaster.

"Maybe." I responded.

"Do you want some English Muffins? And what are you plans for today?" Steph asked.

"Yes please. I need to do some finishing touches on my paper for school, uh return my stuff to the storage locker, and I want to work out. What about you?"

"That is the last paper for this class, isn't it? You are so close to being done. I am really proud of you for working so hard on getting your degree online."

She walked over and kissed me again and I pulled her onto my lap. We kissed more passionately, and my hand slid under her shirt and up to her breast. She was braless under her tee shirt and her nipple was already hard.

"Stop... I am going to burn the English Muffins. Plus, you didn't say that was on your plans for today when I asked." She smiled and winked at me as she stood up.

If she had pulled away from my advances a week ago, I would have been hurt, angry, and embarrassed. It had happened a lot and I had built up a lot of resentment towards her because of it. I also blamed myself for being a crossdresser so there was a lot self-loathing in my feelings when it happened.

"You hadn't just leaned down to kiss me and showed those fantastic boobs to me when you asked what my plans were." I laughed.

"My boobs... hmm... I thought it was my ass that did it for you?" She said while pulling up her shirt and wiggling her purple-colored panty covered butt at me.

"You have a great ass... no question... but and this is completely true... everything about you does it for me."

"You don't have to work that hard to get in my panties." She laughed.

"I was being honest."

"I know... I just get... embarrassed or something when you say things like that. I know you mean it but..."

I stood up and moved over and took her in my arms and hugged her.

"I love you." We said at the same time.

I broke the hug and grabbed the coffee from the table and topped off both our cups. She took the muffins out of the toaster and buttered them and put them on the table. She grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge and gave that to me also.

We ate in silence which let my mind come back to Callie and her seeing my stuff. I wasn't sure if I should talk to her about it or ignore it and pretend it had happened. Steph finished eating first and got up from the table and cleaned up.

"I need to go to take a shower and then I am going to run some errands. Need anything while I am out?"

"I don't think so. If I think of something I will text you."

I was finished now and put my stuff away. We walked up stairs and she headed to the master bedroom to shower, and I went into the office to work on my paper. When I looked over at the computer, I saw a piece of paper on the keyboard. Picking it up I saw it was in Callie's handwriting.

"Dad, I have known or at least suspected it for a while. You don't need to hide it. I would love to see how you look but won't push you. No matter what, I love you! Love, Callie." She had written.

Feelings of shock, panic, relief, and love ran through me as I re-read her note. While I was pretty positive she had to have seen my stuff, having her confirm it was somehow different. I picked the note up and headed to the bedroom. I poked my head into the closet and noticed that my stuff had been neatly placed in the duffle bag or garment bag.

I heard the shower running and knew that Steph was still in there. Sitting on the bed I focused on the sentence where Callie had told me she would love to see how I looked. Should I do that? What if it repulsed her to see me looking like a girl?

What did she picture in her mind when she thought about it now? A man clumsily tottering on heels? Did she picture me looking like an over-the-top drag queen. What had made her suspect that I had women's clothing and wore them? I was so lost in thought I hadn't noticed Steph walk into the room.

"What is the paper you are holding and why are staring off into space?" She asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw her standing in front of me in a towel, her hair was wet, and her boobs seemed to be trying to spill out of the towel.

"It's a note. A... um... a note from Callie saying that she has known, or I guess suspected for a while, and is okay with it." I told her handing the paper.

"It says more than that. She confirmed she loves you. I told you she would be okay with it. We raised a good person." Steph said as she read the note.

"She gets it from her mother."

It was something I always said when we, or anyone, talked positively about Callie. I said it honestly because I believed it.

"I know you always say that, and I like hearing you say it but there is a lot of you in her, it comes from both of us. It also says she wants to see what you look like." Steph raised an eyebrow at me as she sat the note on the bed.

"I know. I am not sure what to think about that. What do you think?"

"Truthfully, I understand if your reluctance is you just want her to think of you as Dad. The problem is she knows so she is picturing something... who knows what? I had that problem also and seeing you the past couple days really helped me, a lot."

Steph had reached down and took my hands in hers and gave them a gentle squeeze. I looked up and smiled at her. She had just told me the same thought I had. I had no idea what she pictured and for some reason it bothered me that she would think drag queen or a stereotypical idea of a man in a dress.

"What would you recommend I wear if I decide to do it?" I asked.

"The first outfit you put on for me or maybe one of your LBDs. I see pros to each one. Maybe you could model both of them for her."

Of course, I had taken both of those back to the storage unit so I would have to go pick them up. I had a thought that I really didn't need the storage unit anymore. I could put all my stuff in our closet, or the guest room closet. It would be nice to save the money I paid for it each month. Steph had been getting dressed as I was thinking that and when she was done, she turned and said.

"Plus, if you went and got them you could leave them here and be able to slip into them anytime you wanted. For that matter, you could bring all of your stuff here and save a little money each month."

"Uh... were you reading my mind?" I laughed.

"Oh... you like the idea of being able to dress up anytime, I take it?" She responded with a big smile.

"No... I mean... yes... of course I like that idea, but I was thinking about the money it would save to bring my stuff here." I quickly said.

"Why don't you go to the gym this morning, stop and get your stuff, I will run my errands this morning at the same time and when we get back, I will give you a hand getting ready, and you can work on your paper until Callie gets home." Steph suggested.

It was a pretty good plan, but I was still nervous about the Callie part.

"You are sure Callie seeing me in girl mode is a good idea?"

"Girl mode, huh? Is that what you call it?"

"Um... in my mind, yes, I guess. I have never really thought about it."

"And when you are playing with your toys or hooking up with Rob, is that cum slut mode?" Steph said.

I rocked back at her comment and my face must have shown how surprised I was. It felt like it said in a derogatory way.

"I am sorry. I was trying to be funny; I promise. I didn't mean anything by it. Really! I was kind of trying to be a girlfriend... not a girlfriend but a female friend and was teasing you. Although, you are Brian right now so I shouldn't have done that. Sorry." Steph face showed she was sincere.

"I guess we still need to figure out some stuff and how this works for us. When I am dressed, I like you when you make me feel like I am one of the girls, I like the teasing, it even turns me on a little. I just don't want to feel like I am not your husband, that I am less of man, or something. I know it is confusing... It has been confusing me for most of my life."

Steph moved over to me and pulled me into a hug. "That must be very difficult, and I am sorry you have to deal with it. I am trying though; it is tough for me also."

"I know you are. I love you for that, and for being the mother of my child, and being my best friend no matter what I am wearing, and being amazing, and being beautiful inside and out, and because you are really fucking hot with a great ass." My hand dropped to her butt and squeezed it tight as I laughed in her ear as I said the last part.

"I love you too." She pulled back and kissed me quickly before moving to the stairs.

I had changed into my gym clothes and told Steph when I got down stairs that I was going out to the gym and pick stuff up. She said she was running errands also and would see me later. I put in a really good work out before going to the storage locker and getting most of the stuff from it. I left a few of the sluttier outfits, the toys, makeup, and a wig I wasn't a fan of in the unit. I figured I would grab that stuff when I closed the contract and maybe get rid of some of it.

When I got home Steph was still out, so I put all my stuff on the bed in the guestroom. I wanted to talk to her about where to store it. I thought that the guest room closet would be the best place. Maybe kind of make that Brianne's room. Except for one or two visits a year by her sister I was the one who slept in there the most.

I had just finished making some tuna fish for sandwiches when Steph got home. I helped her unload the groceries and watched her take some stuff upstairs. She had asked me to put a sandwich together for her, so I made two and had just put them on the table with some iced tea for both of us when she came back downstairs.

"Hey where is your stuff? Did you go get it? You didn't chicken out, did you?" She said as she pulled the chair out and sat at the table.

"I put it on the guestroom bed. Although I am having a little bit of cold feet about this afternoon. Are you sure this is good idea?"

"Oh... Do you want to keep it in there? And yes... I thought about it while running errands. You work twenty-fours tomorrow and Thursday, I work a twelve on Wednesday, Saturday is Callie's prom. If we don't do it today it will be Friday or more likely Sunday before we get the chance."

"Okay... and her seeing me is a good idea, right?" My nervousness could be heard in my voice.

"Yes... you never answered about keeping your clothes in the guestroom."

"I think I want use that closet. That way you don't have see my stuff every time you walk into the closet. Helps to separate my lives a little. The only other person that ever sleeps in there is your sister so I will just move it when she is coming so she won't see it and ask questions."

There was slight hesitation before Steph responded. "That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for thinking about me. Uh... not sure you would need to hide it from Becky."

"Why not?" I asked alarmed.

"Look.... I am sorry... I had to talk to someone. It was killing me to keep it inside. She was the only one that I trusted to keep it secret." Steph told me with fear in her eyes.

I was shocked while at the same time not shocked. I always wondered if she had told someone else. I knew it would be a terrible secret for her to have to keep. Even tougher when she was mad at me. It made sense that she had talked to someone about it.

I wasn't sure what I thought about her telling Becky. I got along okay with her; I actually enjoyed it when she visited. Steph was the older sister by a couple years and even though they now lived six hours away from each other were still close. I was trying to think if she had ever said anything to me that indicated she had an idea about my crossdressing.

"I really am sorry. I should have told you before."

"It is okay. I understand. Uh... do you think she would have told Matt?" I asked.

"She promised me she wouldn't but... I guess I can't be sure... but I don't think so."

I wasn't a fan of her husband Matt. He seemed to always have a chip on his shoulder. He was also one of those guys who best years in life had probably been high school. He didn't seem to be able to grow past that. He was a high school gym teacher and the baseball coach.

He and Becky had met in college where he was on baseball scholarship and moved back to his hometown when they got married. They had three girls, none of them who had been really into organized sports, preferring to be more girly girls. Two of them participated in competitive cheerleading, which in my opinion took a lot of athleticism.

"Are you okay? I know I have said it a couple of times already, but I am sorry, I should have told you earlier. Do you want me to reach out to her and ask if she has told anyone, including Matt?"

"It is alright... maybe... let me think on that." I told her.

"Okay... you should probably go get a shower. Callie will be home in a couple of hours, and you need to get dressed and do your makeup. I was thinking maybe Brianne could have dinner with me and Callie this evening. What do you think of that idea?"

"I... well... it... it really depends on Callie's reaction to seeing me dressed up. If she is okay with it, then I guess dinner would be fine. If she freaks out or anything... then... well, I just hope we aren't making a mistake..." I said nervously.

"Fair enough, but I am pretty sure she isn't going to freak out. I think her only problem will be that you having been keeping your wardrobe from her." Steph smiled at me.