Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and went to the shower. I used Steph's hair and soap then walked out of the shower with my towel up under my arms, which made her smile when she saw me. I noticed that she had also gotten my stuff from the guest room and had my outfit and accessories laying on the bed for me.

This time I did most of my makeup myself with a lot of coaching from Steph. The foundation was pretty easy. I struggled with the eyeliner, and she told me that was what took the most practice to get good at. I did the mascara and my lips last.

"You really like putting on the mascara and lip stick, don't you?"

"Uh... yea... I guess."

She laughed. "No guessing, your face lights up when you do it."

I set my wig on my head before moving over to the bed and saw that she had brought in my leopard print bikini panties and bra. I pulled the panties up under my towel and then removed it and slipped the bra on before putting the forms in place. I rolled the black pantyhose up and then slid my toes into one leg and then other before pulling them in place.

I felt a feeling of contentment with my lingerie on. I saw Steph smiling at me as she must have been able to see something in my expression. I pulled on the pale pink blouse. I could see her smile broaden a little as I buttoned it.

"What?" I said.

"How often did you dress up? Like once a week, twice?" She asked.

"Probably once a week, sometimes more sometimes less, why?"

"Because it didn't faze you at all that your blouse buttons are on the opposite side of your man shirts. And... you didn't flinch when you picked up the leopard print stuff, you rolled your pantyhose up and put them on like you do it every day. Plus, pink really is your color. You definitely become a girl when you change your clothes." Her tone was matter of fact.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing." I asked a little nervously.

"It is just what it is... I guess it is good. It makes it easy to see you as Brianne that is for sure."

I pulled the skirt up into place and buttoned and zipped it. Then I stepped into my three and half inch heeled black pumps. Moving over to the full-length mirror on the back of the closet door I saw a woman in the reflection, an attractive woman. Opening the closet door had blocked Steph's view of me.

"I thought the plain black pantyhose instead of the patterned tights for this debut. Didn't think we wanted Callie to know her dad is a bit of slut, at least not right away...." Steph stopped suddenly then continued as she stepped around the door. "You may be more of a girl than me."

I had one leg kicked up and was looking back over my shoulder at my reflection in the mirror when I came into her line of sight and then had done a quick twirl watching how my skirt moved. I had looked over when I realized her voice was louder and saw her watching me.

I blushed at being caught but laughed at her comments. "I left some of my sluttier stuff at the storage unit for the same reason. And I am going to take the girl thing as a compliment."

"It was... I do think that outfit is a little too young for you, but Callie is going to love it." She smiled at me.

Steph helped me pick out some jewelry from her grandmother's stuff. This time a simple pearl necklace and pearl clip-on earrings. There was also a bracelet that had tiny pearls that I added.

I looked over at the clock on the night stand. Our daughter was going to be home in less than an hour and I wanted to do at least some work on my paper today. I thanked Steph for her help with my outfit and makeup and went into the office. I spent a lot of time writing papers while dressed up. I sometimes used it to motivate me to do the work, it gave me an activity to do while dressed.

It was just past two-thirty when I heard the front door open. I knew that Steph was in the kitchen, and I heard her greet Callie and what sounded like heels moving across the hardwood floor of the foyer to the kitchen. I couldn't really make out what was being said and then the sound of their voices stopped completely. The butterflies in my stomach started and as I heard sounds on the stairs they went into overdrive.

"Callie is down in the kitchen and would like to meet Brianne." Steph said as she popped her head into the office.

"Uh... should I go down there, or should she come up here?" I asked my wife, needing her to take charge of this situation.

"I think you should come down. I could... introduce you as you walk in, how about that? It is going to be fine; she knows you are dressed up and says she is excited about this but a little nervous herself." Steph smiled at me.

I slowly stood up and without thinking about it tugged on my skirt to try and pull it down a little more. I then headed towards the door as Steph headed into the hallway and down the stairs. I paused at the top of the stairs and took a deep breath before deliberately walking down the steps. When my first shoe hit the floor, the sound seemed to echo through the house, each step after that sounded like stampeding buffalo in my head.

I hesitated again at the entrance to the kitchen. Callie must have been sitting at the table and couldn't see the entrance. Steph smiled at me, nodded, and I heard her say.

"Callie I would like for you to meet... umm... how about this... Callie, meet Brianne."

I stepped into the kitchen and saw a look of shock and surprise come over my daughter's face. She quickly stood up and looked at me from head to toe. I realized that we were pretty much wearing identical outfits. The difference being the base of her tartan skirt was teal, she was wearing a white blouse instead of pink, and she was wearing black ankle boots.

I couldn't bring myself to speak and my heart felt like it would explode out of my chest. I looked at Steph and hoped she would do something to cut the palpable tension in the room. Callie stepped towards me and pulled me into a hug, when our boobs collided there was awkward moment and then we both laughed.

"I don't know what I suspected but it wasn't this. You are really pretty dad." She blurted out.

I flinched a little at the word dad and she must have seen it.

"Sorry... you are really pretty Brianne, and you have great taste. Or did mom get this outfit for you?"

"Well, she picked it for me to wear today but I bought it." I told her.

"Really? So, you do have great taste." Callie laughed.

"I admit I thought it would be cute for Brianne to wear something like what you were wearing. I did also suggest one of her LBDs, but picked this." Steph offered.

"She... her... so... female pronouns when you are dressed as a girl?"

"Um... yes... I am still figuring a lot of this out with your mom. Yesterday was really the first time I had dressed up in front of her." I replied.

"What? Really? But you knew about it, right mom?" Callie was genuinely surprised at my comment.

"Yes, but it is something that... we have... I guess... struggled to figure out."

"Thank you for your note. You said you have known? How did you know?" I asked.

"Why don't we go out in the family room and finish this discussion, okay?" Steph suggested.

We walked into the family room, and I took a seat on the love seat, making sure I kept my legs tightly together as I sat. Steph and Callie sat on the couch.

"Is the statue of limitations for past deeds applicable and is it... uh... I guess about five years old?" Callie said smiling and turning her head from me to Steph.

"Uh... sure... I guess." I told her.

"I found some of your panties and a bra while snooping in the closet of the office. I was about eleven or twelve and you both were out, or working, or something, and I just started snooping around. I am not sure what I thought I would find or why I did it. Honestly at first, I didn't put it together and wasn't sure why I thought they were hidden in there."

I was angry hearing this but knew I couldn't express that. I was also mad at myself for letting her find it. When Steph and I didn't say anything, she continued.

"Then when mom and I were watching say Yes to the Dress you knew too much... like how many men know what a mermaid cut is, or fit and flare, beaded bodices, plus you were way too invested when watching it."

That stupid show had been a big part of the reason I got caught by Steph when I had been overwhelmed with the desire to wear her wedding dress after watching a bunch of episodes of it. Now I found out it helped to cause my daughter to suspect I wore women's clothing. An ironic grin must have spread across my face as I had that thought.

"What?" Callie asked.

"Nothing... uh... just... that show played a part in how your mom found about this. I need to let Monty know what he is doing to my life." I said, trying to add some humor to the situation.

"Funny... the last thing that gave you away was the shoe prints on the carpet in the hallway and on the stairs."

"What? The shoe prints. You noticed shoe prints?" I was surprised.

"Yes, especially on Mondays. You always clean the house on Sunday mornings. On a lot of Mondays when mom worked, and you were off, there would be high heel shoe prints in the carpet when I got home from school." Callie's smile was one that said gotcha.

"Seriously? You should think about being a detective after you graduate from college."

"Nah... I want to be firefighter, you know that."

I was happy and proud of that and hoped that she would follow through with it. Women firefighters were still rare. Callie was the perfect candidate. She was bigger than a lot of women, she was athletic and fit, and she had a good understanding of what the job was all about.

I smiled at her and then turned and looked at Steph who smiled. I knew that her smile was a little forced. She had always hoped that Callie would consider med school. She wasn't opposed to her becoming a firefighter but did know that one area that women in the fire service sometimes struggled with was motherhood. The shift work could make childcare a problem.

"Uh... so... you have known for a while. Why didn't you say anything?" I asked.

"Because, I wasn't completely positive, and honestly when I first suspected, I don't think I wanted to know or maybe I didn't want to be sure about it. I didn't know what it would mean." Callie seemed much older as she spoke.

I was absorbed in what she had said when she continued. "Plus, I could tell something had changed with you and mom. I didn't know why but it was obvious that something wasn't right. I was worried that you all were going to split up. I wondered if it was because... well... I thought maybe you were gay and that is why you dressed up, or maybe you wanted to become a woman."

"And now that you definitely know, and you have seen me. What are you thinking? Do you have any questions?" I asked her.

"How long have you been... I guess, doing this? What do you do when you dress up? Is mom okay with it? Uh... do you... well... do you want to be a woman? Is it more than the clothes... like are you... trans? Uh... do you.... Well... are you interested in men?"

Callie confidence as she started asking the questions was gone be the time she finished. You could tell she was more worried about the last couple of questions than the first ones. I think it was parental instinct in me, but I got up from the love seat and moved over to the couch and sat next to her. Steph had moved closer to her also on the other side of the couch. Her mom and I looked at each other and our eye contact made it clear that Steph wanted me to be completely honest with her.

"I am going to answer all your questions completely honestly. And I want you to feel free to tell me how you are feeling or ask any other questions you want, okay?"

My daughter nodded affirmatively, and I Steph wrapped her arm around her and looked at me and used her eyes to indicate I should start talking. I could see nervousness and concern on Callie's face.

I took a deep breath and started to speak. "I have been dressing in girl's things pretty much my whole life. My desire to do it would stop sometimes for a while, but it would come back. When I first started dating your mom, I didn't do it for about five years. In fact, I thought your mom had cured me of it."

Callie's expression showed I should continue and that she had understood and accepted what I said so far.

"Eventually the desire came back but I hide it from your mom. Even after she found some evidence of me doing it, I wasn't completely honest about how much I did it and to what level. She caught me wearing her wedding dress and that caused us... well my dishonesty was the reason things between your mom and I haven't been that great the last few years. It has all been my fault."

"That isn't completely true. I didn't react very well to it and said somethings I regret and wish I could take back." Steph quickly said.

Callie's face moved between the two of us. Looking at her I couldn't tell if what we had told her so far had brought her comfort or not.

"Still, mostly my fault. For those last few years, we had what could be called a don't ask, don't tell kind of arrangement. Mom knew I did it, but we never talked about it, and she never saw it. A few days ago, we decided that wasn't working and that we needed to be completely honest with each other. No more secrets."

I looked over at Steph and she smiled at me and reached across Callie and took my hand and squeezed it. Callie looked down at our hands and then looked up and gave each of us a smile. This encouraged me so I continued.

"You asked if I was trans... I guess it depends on how you define it. I like girly things, I like being girly, I am very happy when I get to dress like this. I also like being a man, I love being your mom's husband, and I love being your dad. Maybe, if I was on my own, I would do this full-time. I don't know... I really haven't thought about it a lot. Right now, I am just so happy that I don't have to hide it when I am in the house."

I looked from Callie to Steph as I said this. Her eyes showed a little surprise at my comments, but she didn't let go of my hand. I knew we would have to talk about it more at some point.

"Uh... what about men? You say you like girly things and being girly.... Most girls like men. Do you like men?" Callie was very nervous as she asked it.

I wasn't sure if I should be honest with her about this. I looked to Steph to see what her face was saying. Did she want me to tell Callie the truth? Our eyes met and then she gave a slight yes nod that meant she thought I should tell her. I could feel Callie's eyes on me waiting for my answer.

"When I am dressed as Brianne or thinking like Brianne... umm... yes, I am interested in men. I find men physically attractive. I don't think about them romantically. I hope that makes sense." I told her nervously.

"Have you... uh... have you been with... I mean have you ever done anything with a man. You said you are interested in them. What are you interested in?" Callie was looking right at me as she asked.

My stomach was doing flips. I had promised her I would be honest, but I also wasn't comfortable with telling my daughter about my sex life. I briefly wondered if since I was dressed as girl and talking to her in girl mode if maybe that changed our relationship? Was I really dad right now? In my mind I knew that was a super stretch, I was always her dad. Before I could decide how to answer I heard Steph begin talking.

"Brianne is interested in doing the same things that most girls are interested in doing with men. I have told her that when she is being Brianne, she can do them."

I looked at Steph and tried to say thank you with my eyes and was glad she had answered the question for me. I was exhaling my breath and when Callie asked.

"Okay... I guess I understand... but have you done anything with a man Brianne? Is it okay for me to call you Brianne? How about Aunt Brianne... or Aunt Bri?"

"Yes... one time. You mom knew all about it." I blurted out.

"And you liked it?"

"Yes."

"Then I am happy for you. And I like Aunt Bri. I think it would be great to have a fun aunt that I can talk to about girly stuff." Callie actually smiled at me as she said that.

I leaned into Callie and hugged her. We squeezed each other tight. I looked over her shoulder and saw Steph smiling warmly at me. My eyes filled with tears and when Callie released me, I was fighting not to break into actual crying.

"Oh... you are messing up your makeup. Da... uh Aunt Bri... did you do your own makeup? If you did you are pretty good at it." Callie said.

"Kind of. I get lots of tutoring from your mom, but she is making me do a lot of it myself."

"You are ruining my work. How about you two go upstairs and you can show Callie some of your stuff as you store it in the closet. You can also change into the other outfit you were thinking about making your debut for her in, and maybe she can help clean up your makeup. I will start getting dinner put together." Steph said.

"Oh... I like that idea. I definitely want to see more of your wardrobe. And I would like to help you with makeup."

Callie jumped up off the couch and headed up stairs. She said she was going to pee really quick and would meet me up there. I got up to head up after her.

"I think that went great, don't you?" Steph asked.

"Yes... better than expected for sure. What do you think about this aunt thing? I get that her saying dad when I am dressed like this would be... I guess weird... but I am not sure if there should be like lines or something... I don't know." I said to her.

"That is Brian talking. Brian doesn't want to think of Callie as anything but his little girl. I get it. But... she is a young woman now; she and I talk about pretty much everything. I want her to know that she can do that. I think Brianne should do that also. It would probably be good for both of you... and maybe even a little fun."

"You are smart woman. Thanks." I headed towards the stairs.

"And you are hot woman... you have fucking amazing legs!" I heard from behind me.

I was surprised how hearing that made me feel. I am not sure what part I liked best, being called hot, being complimented on my legs, or just being referred to as a woman. I ran into Callie in the hall as she came out of the bathroom, she smiled at me as I turned into the guest room.

"You walk really well in heels." She said behind me.

"Thanks. They might be my favorite part of dressing up."

She moved over to my stuff laying on the bed, stopping at the duffle bag that had my shoes in it. She held up each pair to admire them, smiled at me and then took and lined the bottom of the closet with them.

"No flats, huh... a few of these a practical but most of them would qualify as come fuck me heels. Not that there is anything wrong with that and they are all awesome, almost makes me wish my foot was bigger, especially seeing these hot pink patent leather pumps." Callie said stepping back and looking down at my collection.

I didn't respond. Not sure if it was because I was surprised by hearing her saying fuck or still feeling a little unease or shock that Callie was not only aware of my secret but that we were openly talking about it. There was a small dresser in the guest room. The top couple drawers had some miscellaneous stuff in it, I took them out and moved them to the bottom.

I turned around and saw my daughter holding up my bras and I wasn't sure if she was admiring them or scrutinizing them. I pointed to one of the drawers and she started putting them in there after she looked at them. The same thing happened with my panties and as they were put in one of the other drawers. She didn't comment on them but gave me a smile.

"O la la... Aunt Bri has some naughty lingerie also." She was holding up my black corset with garter straps and smiled at me.