Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened a drawer and quickly grabbed the white and pink garter belts along with some of my hosiery and put them in there. Callie had caught onto my embarrassment and put the corset in the same drawer. The room had become silent.

The silence was broken when we heard the rumble of a Harley Davidson motorcycle entering our cul-de-sac in front of the house. Almost like clockwork, a few seconds later the sound of the front door opening was heard. I moved over to the window, peaked out and saw Steph heading to the mailbox while giving a big wave to Mark who was dismounting his bike in his drive way.

Callie had moved over next to me and looked out with me. She caught my eye and shrugged with a strange grin on her face.

"Guess you have figured out mom's crush also." She said casually.

"Yes. She admitted it to me the other day."

"Really, when I said something, she got defensive and to told me to stop being ridiculous." Callie had sat on the bed.

I didn't respond so she continued. "How do you feel about it?"

"Well... we are working on being honest with each other, so I am glad she admitted it."

"I guess if mom let you be with another man you can't really get upset with her about having a crush on someone, huh. Do you think Mr. Plenhem is hot?"

"I can still be jealous, but you are right. I understand why your mom finds him attractive, but he really doesn't do it for me." I told her.

"Me either. Motorcycle dudes aren't my thing." She smiled.

"Well, I guess that is a relief although he is significantly older than you, so I am not surprised." I chuckled.

Callie stood up and went to the bed and started to pick up one of my dresses. "It isn't the age thing. I think Mr. Marcus is totally hot. He is definitely more my type, tall, thin waist, athletic, masculine, that sleeve tattoo. When I see him in his uniform. Yummy."

I was a little shocked to hear her saying this and also felt my face redden because I had the same thoughts about Rob. When she looked at me one of her eyebrows raised, and she asked.

"Aunt Bri what about you. Do you think Mr. Marcus is attractive?"

I hesistated but answered with a big smile. "Yes... he is very hot."

Her smile got bigger then she started to comment on my dresses as she picked them up and moved them into the closet. She liked pretty much all of them, even asked if she could borrow a couple of them. I told her she could. She asked if I had ever worn any of her stuff and after I told her I hadn't she told me as long as I asked first, I could borrow from her closet also.

When she picked up one of my black dresses, I told her to set it off to the side because I was going to change into it. A short time later all of my stuff but that dress had been put away. There was a slightly uncomfortable silence for a minute as I realized that pretty much all my secrets had been exposed to my daughter and I wondered what that meant to our relationship.

"You need to clean up your makeup after you change. The tears earlier did a some damage. Do you need help doing it? I would love to do it."

"Really, you want to help with that. Are you really okay with this? It is okay if you aren't. I would completely understand." I told her.

"Yes... really. I want to help. And I am totally okay with this. It helped make sense of why I have such a wonderful dad who has been so supportive, understanding, and empathetic as I have gone through life. Most of my friends' dads aren't like you. Plus, now I also have a really hot and fun aunt who I can spend time with and talk too."

I started to tear up as she spoke. She told me to change my outfit and to meet her in her room. I quickly removed what I was wearing, the dress I was going to wear was a body con one, so I slid the hip pads into place under my pantyhose before sliding it over my head. I kept my black pumps on and walked to her room.

"Oh... that fits you perfectly. The hip pads I saw on the closet floor this morning give you a great figure. Not sure I realized what a nice butt you have, your legs look fantastic in heels." Callie said as she circled around me.

"Thank you. Uh... can you finish the zipper for me. I can do it, but I have to almost contort myself to do it."

She stepped back behind me and did the zipper before indicating that I should sit in the chair at her makeup table. She asked if you could do a heavier night time look and I told her sure. Her makeup skills had definitely improved over the last year. After cleaning up the mess from crying she started.

"Aunt Bri... can I ask you a question... one about sex?"

"Uh... sure, I guess." I said nervously.

"Did you... well when you were with the man... did you give him... a blowjob?"

"I am not sure we should talk about this Callie."

"Well... don't think about me as your daughter... think about me as your adult niece... your fun niece." She smiled at me in the mirror. "I am thinking of you as my really cool Aunt."

I took a deep breath. "Yes."

"And did you like it? Like did you enjoy doing it?"

"Yes. Very much."

"Good... I love doing that. When I talk to mom and most of my friends about it. They say they just do it because the guy expects it, not because they want to. I love it and wonder if... well, maybe it made a slut or something because I love it so much."

"Have you done it a lot?" I asked nervously the dad in me being a little worried.

"Do you mean to a lot of guys or a lot with Zach and Jimmy? They are the only two I have done it with. It isn't like I walk around dropping to my knees in front of random guys and start sucking their dicks."

It was surprising to hear her talking like this. The dad in me was glad to hear she wasn't doing that. The aunt in me was trying to get comfortable with this discussion.

"Did you swallow with the guy you were with?"

"Yes." My cheeks reddened.

"Did you like it? I like doing that also. Half of my friends are completely grossed out at the idea of doing that. Mom says she pretty much never does it. I love it. I actually like the taste or really the feel of it on my tongue. Did you like swallowing?"

"Yes. A lot. Maybe it is genetic, and you got your desire and taste for it from my genes." I said with a smile, trying to be funny.

"How would I get my genetics from my aunt?" Callie laughed heartily. "Thanks for telling me that though, I honestly have been worried about it. I am glad to know that someone else likes giving head and swallowing. I really thought I might be a freak or a whore."

Callie stepped back and I saw my face in the mirror. I was amazed. My eyes had a smokey look to them. I looked seriously hot. She had also painted my lips a bright red.

"Girls. Dinner is ready." Steph yelled up the stairs.

Callie and I smiled at each other and got up and walked out of her room and down to the kitchen. When I saw that there was nothing on the kitchen table, I moved towards the dining room and saw Steph in there. A big smile came across her face as she saw me.

"Wow... Callie did a great job with your makeup. You look incredible, too bad Rob can't see you right now." She said.

I gasped as she said it. Steph's eyes widened and panic showed on her face as she realized what she had said. Callie's head snapped up and looked at both of us.

"Mr. Marcus... that Rob? Is that the guy you have been with?" She asked.

I nodded slightly.

"Oh, you lucky girl. Why didn't you tell me that earlier Aunt Bri? Does his wife know you hooked up with him?" Callie asked excitedly.

"Yes, she knows and I uh... I don't know why I didn't tell you before."

"Why were you talking about him?" Steph asked.

"We were just talking about girl stuff, and about the guys in the neighborhood and which ones are hot." Callie said with a slight smirk. "Which ones do you think are hot mom?"

"I guess the dinner table discussions are going to be a little different now when there are three girls sitting at the table." Steph said with a laugh.