Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, not sure what to say. I did recognize that she was making sure I knew that she didn't want me and Rob to have sex in our bedroom. I had planned to use the guest room because I knew I would be more comfortable doing it there.

"I also put some condoms in there also. Your choice if you want him to use them. Kim swears he is clean and has no worries about that."

"Uh... okay." I hadn't really thought about that I realized.

"I hope you enjoy it, and it is everything you have fantasized about. I will want to hear every detail later, okay. I love you!"

She had leaned forward and kissed my cheek. Then turned and walked out of the kitchen. The way she moved it almost looked like she was on a mission.

"I hope you have fun today!"

I said to her, trying to sound as enthusiastic as she did. My eyes were locked on her ass and tight jeans as she walked out. I stayed in the kitchen and heard Kim yell out a goodbye to me. A few seconds after the door closed Callie poked her head in and smiled at me.

"I need to grab a couple things then I am headed over to the Marcus' house."

She bounded up the stairs and I decided to make a Bloody Mary. Steph made her own mix, and it was delicious although I was more interested in the Vodka in it to calm my nerves. I figured I would offer one to Rob when he got here.

"Aunt Bri I am leaving. I will see you later this afternoon I hope." Callie yelled out from the front door.

I heard the door opening and ironically at the same time I could hear a Harley Davidson firing up. I didn't want to do it, but I moved to the family room and pulled the curtain to the side and looked over at Mark's drive way. I saw Steph climb on to the back of his bike, Kim was already on the back of his brother's.

He leaned back and slightly turned his head saying something to her. Steph smiled and I saw her wrap her arms around him and press her boobs against his back. They rolled out of the driveway and picked up speed on the street, the roar of the two bikes getting louder as they did.

I sipped on my Bloody Mary as my nervousness grew. Seeing the lipstick on my straw caused me to go and check my makeup in the mirror even though it had probably been just over thirty minutes since it had been applied.

I was happy with what I saw and started to pace through the kitchen and dining room. This allowed me to hear my heels and feel the pull of my garter straps. Neither of those calmed my nerves but they did provide a slight distraction.

It was just after eleven when I heard the doorbell ring. I deliberately took my time walking to the door, not wanting to seem too eager. When I reached it, I took a deep breath, turned the knob and pulled it open. Rob was standing on the porch and again his eyes widened when he saw me. I watched as they ran up and down my body. I invited him in.

I could see a slight hesitancy as he stepped in. I hadn't noticed that he had one arm behind him and as he brought it forward, he presented me with a small bouquet of flowers. A silly smile came across his face as he did it.

"Flowers, for me? Thank you. Trying to get me to go to bed with you or something?"

My statement and the smile I gave him portrayed a lot more confidence than I really felt as I took them from him. I also had gotten a small thrill from being giving flowers like I was a real girl. I took them from his hand.

"Uh... if I am honest. They were Kim's idea, she thought you would like them." He was definitely nervous.

"Let me put them in water. Do you want anything? I could make you a Bloody Mary... a little early for a beer but I have that also... or a water?"

I moved towards the kitchen. I turned back to see him looking at my ass and legs as I walked away. It felt a little strange as I realized that right now, I was the one with the power in this situation.

"A water sounds good."

I put the flowers in a vase I got out of a cabinet in the kitchen and then made a couple of waters and took them out and handed one to Rob, who was still standing in the foyer. He seemed fidgety as he took it and took a quick sip. He turned and looked towards the family room.

I reached for his empty hand, took it mine and led him towards the stairs. He gave me a nervous smile as he followed me up the stairs. We reached the landing, and I led him into the guest room. He stood there as I took my water glass and put it on the end table then took his from him and did the same.

He stepped towards me and brought his hands to my hips and pulled me against his body. I looked at him and our mouths moved together for a quick kiss. As soon as that ended, I dropped to my knees and almost frantically began to undo his belt, unzip his zipper, and pulled his pants down.

I felt Rob take in a deep breath as I began to rub his rapidly hardening penis through his boxer briefs and then used my hands to pull the elastic band from his waist and begin to lower them. His dick sprung out as I did that, and I was surprised at how much I wanted it in my mouth and to taste him again.

He stepped out of his pants and briefs and I swallowed his cock in my mouth. I didn't plan to spend a lot of time blowing him, but I did want to suck his dick for a little bit. One thing I had learned this week was that I really liked sucking dick.

"Fuck Brianne... you really are a natural at that. It is like you were born to be a cocksucker." He had taken my head in his hands as spoke.

I reluctantly slid my mouth off him and stood up. As I did that, I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up, he understood what I wanted and helped me remove his shirt and drop it on the floor with his pants. I stepped back and I admired his naked body. He didn't have six pack abs but was close.

"God... you are fucking hot; you know that don't you." I said to him.

"And you are still dressed while I stand here naked. That dress is amazing, but I want to see what you are wearing under it."

I turned my back to him, and he reached for my zipper and quickly fully lowered it. I wondered if Steph had told Kim about my lingerie and that is why he was anxious to see what was under my dress. I turned back around and while facing him I slid my arms out of the sleeves and let the dress drop to my feet.

"Holy Shit... that is... fuck... wow... Brianne." Rob said as he saw my lingerie.

I noticed that he spent a few seconds looking at my groin and knew that my aroused penis was straining against the front of my thong. I moved forward and kissed him again, this time sliding my tongue into his mouth. He returned the kiss with passion.

"Uh... how do you want to do this?" He asked as we broke the kiss.

"Have you ever... have you ever had anal sex?" I asked him.

"No... have you?" He quickly responded.

"Yes... all the time. I had never given a blow job before I sucked your dick earlier this week, but I routinely got fucked in the ass." I said hoping he caught the sarcasm in my voice.

"Seriously?" He asked surprised.

"No, you dumb ass..." I smiled at him. "But I have used toys in my butt. Can we try missionary to start? And a lot of lube."

I opened the night stand drawer and pulled the lube that Steph had put in there out. I saw the condoms also and reluctantly pulled one of those out and held it up.

"Ah... do you want to wear one of these?" I asked him.

"Not really... do you want me to wear one?"

"Not really." I dropped it back into the drawer.

I was deciding if I should take my heels off before I got into bed. I decided not to and gave him a quick kiss and then climbed into the middle of the bed laying back with my head on the pillow. He climbed in and was kneeling between my splayed-out legs looking down at me as he opened the bottle of lube and began to spread it on his dick.

I grabbed one of the other pillows and propped it under my butt to lift it up a little. I also took the opportunity to slide the back of my thong out of the way. Rob leaned forward onto one arm and kissed me. I felt his other hand move to my opening and could feel the lube he was spreading around and then a finger slowly slid inside me.

"Oh... that feels nice." I told him as his finger slowly went in and out of me. He smiled and kissed me again and pulled his finger out.

"Are you ready?" He asked, looking down at me with a smile.

I nodded yes and felt his tip of his dick pushing against me. He had used a lot of lube and it kept sliding past my hole. I reached down and grabbed it and helped him line up. I nodded when it was it was in position and with a rock of his hips, he slipped into me.

"Easy okay." I said biting down on my lip.

He followed my direction and inched into me. I was surprised it didn't hurt. I just felt really full, fuller than my dildo had ever made me feel. When he was as deep into me as he could get, he stopped.

"How does that feel? It feels amazing to me... so tight and warm."

"It feels good. Can you fuck me? Slowly at first please." I asked.

He did just that, slowly pulling back and then right before I thought he would pop out he would sink back in. The fullness felt amazing. I lifted my legs and tried to wrap them around him like Steph did to me. While I loved how it felt when she did when we had sex, I always wondered a little how it would feel to be her, on my back with a cock in me, my legs tightly wrapped around a man.

Rob groaned as I did it and began to move faster. I smiled as he did it. I realized I was attempting to lift my ass up to him to get him in deeper, or maybe to have his dick hit a different spot inside me. It had probably only been a few minutes, but I could see in his face that he was starting to build to an orgasm.

"Can you flip me over?" I asked, releasing my legs from around him.

"Doggy Style? Is that what you want?" He asked.

"Yes... I want you to pound my ass from behind me." I told him leaning up and kissing him.

He slid out of my ass and up on his on haunches. I rolled over on my stomach, drew my knees under me, and pushed up with my arms. I was on all fours now; my ass was completely exposed to him and I loved feeling the garter straps pull taught over my butt. I felt a hand on one hip and then his cock against my sphincter. He slid the tip in and then his other hand was on the opposite hip, and he forcibly pulled me back onto his dick.

"Oh God... fuck... yes. Like that..." I yelled out.

"You like that huh... you want to be impaled on my cock!"

"Fuck yes... fuck me hard."

He sawed in and out of my butt and I was lost in how good it felt. The feeling of vulnerability I felt in this position, knowing he was in complete control added to my arousal. I was glad no one was anywhere nearby to hear me moaning and yelling out about the pleasure I was feeling. I felt a hand leave my hip and his body laying over my back. Suddenly he was holding my cock through my thong. I was surprised and then shocked as his hand slid into my panties and begin to slowly stroke my dick.

"Jesus... You are going to make me cum... fuck... feels so good..." His dick had found my prostrate every time he slid back into me.

"Fuck you feel good... I thought I was in love with your mouth... but your ass... just as good... fuck... fuck..."

I couldn't hold my orgasm back much longer.

"Holy fuck Rob... don't fucking stop... Jesus... fuck."

I felt my hot cum shooting against my stomach as my orgasm ran throughout my body or at least my groin, stomach, ass, and thighs.

"Cumming... fuck... I am cumming." I heard him say and I felt warmness in my ass.

We collapsed forward, he was still in me with his body draped over me. We slowly rolled onto our rights side and as he softened his dick slipped out. I wanted to stay like this, spooning with him holding me, but I knew that his sperm was going to start leaking out.

I slipped out of his arms and made my way to the hall bathroom. I grabbed some towels and wet them with warm water and cleaned myself as best as I could and then took one back to the bedroom that I had added a little liquid soap to. I cleaned his penis with the towel and then sucked it into my mouth.

"I like the idea, but I need some recovery time." He laughed.

I looked up at him and with his dick still in my mouth gave him a wink before moving up and giving him a quick kiss and then settled back into his arms with Rob holding me. This felt pretty perfect honestly. It felt like I was his woman right at this moment.

"Was it as good as you had fantasized about?" He whispered in my ear.

"Better, honestly. How about you?"

"Way better... Still can't believe how tight it was."

"Uh... I was a little surprised that you... well you touched me... you know there."

"Well... seeing the bulge in your panties was really hot. Plus... you have made me cum several times, figured you deserved an orgasm also." He laughed.

I am not sure what caused me to wake up. I didn't remember falling asleep. I could hear Rob's snores and wondered if that had woken me. I lifted up and looked over at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was just after two o'clock, we had probably been asleep for almost two hours. I gently rocked his shoulder, and he began to stir.

"Wake up sleepy head. We probably should get up and get dressed. I don't think we want Steph and Kim coming home and finding this."

"True. What time is it?"

"Just after two o'clock."

Rob climbed out of bed and began to get dressed. I slipped out and went over to Callie's room and grabbed Steph's robe that was on her bed. When I stepped into the hallway Rob was coming out of the guest room having gotten completely dressed. We didn't say anything and walked down the stairs together.

"Thank you. You keep making fantasies reality." I kissed him.

He didn't say anything but gave me a tender kiss on the lips and then smiled as he opened the door and slipped out. I quickly went upstairs. I knew that I probably smelt like a well-used prostitute in a brothel. I had dried cum on my stomach, my ass, and my thighs. I was also a little worried about getting it out of my lingerie.

I closed the door to the guest room and headed to the shower in the master bedroom. I struggled a little to untie the garter belt, then unsnapped the garter tabs. I rolled the stockings down my legs and took off the bra. My lingerie laid in heap on the floor.

I stepped in the shower and remembered I needed to remove my wig and quickly jumped out and did that before getting back in and feeling the warm water cascade over my body. I quickly soaped all my body as I remembered how amazing it had felt when Rob was inside me. I knew Steph was going to ask about it and I wondered if I should be honest about it.

After I showered, I put on a pair of gym shorts and a cut off tee shirt. When I saw my face in the mirror, I remembered I needed to remove my makeup. I was thirsty and I remembered my water glass in the guest room and went and grabbed it. I had just picked it up when I was startled by Callie's voice behind me.

"Well, there is no question someone had sex in this room. Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." She chuckled.

"It is okay." I turned toward her.

"Nice look." She laughed.

I remembered I still had my makeup on but other than that I was dressed the way I normally did around the house.

"Uh... haven't had time to remove it yet. Just getting ready to."

"I would offer to help but I told Nikki that I would be at her house by three and it is three now. Feel free to use my makeup removal stuff." She left the room and was down the stairs and out of the house before I could respond.

I removed my makeup and went and made a peanut butter sandwich. It had dawned on me that I hadn't eaten all day. Since it was a Friday, I figured we would order Chinese or pizza for dinner tonight. I also realized that it was a week ago today that Steph and I had an argument about my crossdressing during dinner. That had led to everything else that had happened this week.

I had just finished my sandwich when I heard the front door open. I immediately felt butterflies in my stomach knowing that Steph was now home. I got up to meet her and when I stepped out of the kitchen she flinched when she saw me. Her hair was somewhat unkept, her lipstick smeared a little, and she was holding her boots in one hand.

"Hey." I said, not sure what else to say.

It was also dawning on me that if her boots were off, it probably meant that her jeans had been off. Why else would she have taken them off before she got home. Maybe they hurt her feet.

"Uh... hey. Wasn't sure if you would still be in girl mode when I got home."

"Oh... yea... I needed a shower and just went with this afterwards." I hesitated slightly as I said the word shower.

"I probably need one of those also." As she headed for the stairs.

I decided to follow her and was rewarded with seeing her butt in jeans as we climbed the stairs. She dropped the boots near the closet door and then looked over at me. It was obvious that we both could feel the awkwardness and the silence was making it worse.

"Well... how was the motorcycle ride? Where did you all go? Did you enjoy it?" I broke the silence.

Steph sat on the edge of the bed, I decided to do the same. I think she was deciding what she wanted to say about it and finally looked up and began talking.

"The ride was really fun. Scary a few times though. You have to put a lot of trust in the person who is driving. I felt really vulnerable and at the same time safe. It is hard to describe. In the interest of full disclosure. I was pretty turned on by it."

"Really? What turned you on? In the interest of full disclosure... I watched you all leave, and I saw how close you were to him on the bike."

"I thought you probably done that. That is a part of the turn on, having your body so close to another person. I think that the vibration of the motorcycle adds to it also. That was helped a little by how tight these jeans are, which are even tighter when you spread your legs to sit on the bike. The seam in the middle..." She smiled at me.

"Was it enough for you to... well... to get off from?" I asked.

"Oh no... but you know how when I am turned on my clit swells. Because of that, all the bumps, etc. are a little more fun."

"Where did you ride to? How long were you on it? I didn't hear you all come back."

It was the first time I realized that. I had no idea how long they had been back and how long Steph might have been at Mark's house.

"We rode to Tomsville. There is a hole in the wall barbeque place there. Took just over an hour I guess, ate lunch on the deck out front. That was pretty good. Then we took a slightly different route back and rode by the river."

I was doing math in my head. I knew Tomsville was just over an hour away. It was almost four o'clock now. Give them an hour for lunch, two to two and half hours of riding and she would have had at least an hour, more likely an hour and a half, at Mark's place unless they stopped somewhere else.

"Stop anywhere on the way back?" I asked, trying not to sound like I was prying.

"You aren't very good at this, and I have asked you to be honest with me so I am going to be honest with you. We got back around two=thirty. Kim pretty much went straight home. It was obvious she wasn't really comfortable with Mark's brother. I guess that made him mad because he pretty much left right after she did."

"Oh... hmm... any idea why?"

"No... or maybe... I don't know... but let me finish. Mark asked me in after his brother rode off. I hesitated because I was pretty sure I knew why he was asking me in. Truthfully, I had been flirting with him and maybe holding him tighter than I needed to."

"Okay."

I was pretty sure I knew where this was headed, and I told myself I had to keep my jealousy in check. I had been with a man myself this afternoon.