Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 07

Story Info
Crossdressing is at the center of neighborhood secrets.
9.9k words
4.78
5.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part seven of an eight-part series of the exposed and confessed secrets of a crossdresser, his wife, and the neighbors.

My eyes were adjusting to the darkness, and I felt gentle caressing on my balls as I looked down and saw the top of Steph's head at my groin. I felt a warm wetness engulf my dick and I was fully hard now. I groaned as she swirled her tongue on the tip of my cock. It had probably been at least fifteen years since she had woken me up this way, but I had great memories of it.

I moved my hand down and stroked her hair and heard her moan while keeping me in her mouth. Her hand had moved from my balls and was now wrapped around the base of my dick. She was slowly jerking up and down on it, in timing with the bobbing she was doing on my cock.

"God... Steph... amazing... I am going to cum soon." I told her to try to give her some advance warning.

She didn't stop and now I was seconds away from cuming.

"Oh fuck Steph... stop... I am going to cum." I said trying to pull away so I wouldn't cum in her mouth.

She kept going.

"Now... now... now..." Cum shot out of my dick while it was still in her mouth, and she had continued to jerk the base and suck on the tip.

"Oh my God Steph that was incredible. Why did you swallow?" I asked, shocked.

"Didn't want you to have to clean it off yourself or smell like cum when you got to work. I still think you are crazy to enjoy the taste or feel of that." She smiled at me.

I moved so I could kiss her passionately and while doing that the alarm on my phone began to sound. I broke away from her and turned it off.

"Thanks for the note. I hope you know, no matter what, I am not leaving you and I still can't believe you chose me. I love you, Brian."

"I love you Steph. I really, really hate to leave right now but I have to get going to get to work. If I hadn't taken Saturday off to be here because it is Callie's prom night, I would call in sick and spend the day in bed with you."

"I know. I will call you or text you later." She laid back down and pulled the comforter over her.

I leaned down and kissed her again and then quickly got out of bed and hurriedly made my way out of the house and headed to work.

The work day was going by quickly. I waited until ten and sent Steph a text telling her I was thinking about her and thanking her again for the start of my morning. She responded with a heart eyed emoji. During lunch I texted her and asked how her day was going.

"Out shopping. Want to see a pic of these great boots I just got?" She sent back.

"Of course."

A few minutes later my phone dinged, and I saw a picture of pair of black knee high lace up boots with at least a three inch heel. They were super sexy and I knew she got them for her motorcycle ride. I felt my jealousy grow.

"Those are hot. Plan on wearing them with jeans?" I sent her.

"Yes. Got a new pair of jeans also. Might need your help to get me squeezed into them."

I was getting jealous now, knowing she was picking out an outfit to make sure she looked hot for her motorcycle ride.

"Happy to help but only if you promise to very slowly walk away from me." I added a smiling emoji.

"Deal."

I didn't hear from her again until just before dinner when she texted again.

"Kim had an idea. I think you will like it but I am not sure. While we are on our ride tomorrow, Rob could visit you. What do you think?"

I was surprised that my first thought was I knew that both Steph and Kim would like that. It would make them feel less guilty about what they were doing. I also wondered if it was really Kim's idea or if it was Steph's.

I was also a little nervous because I knew that would possibly mean that Rob and I could actually have sex, not just a quick blow job. I wanted to experience that but I was still scared. Then I remembered that tomorrow was a school holiday and that Callie would possibly be home.

"What does Rob think? And what time are you talking about, it might be awkward if Callie is home to have him visiting." I added a winking emoji.

"Rob really likes the idea. And Callie is going to babysit their kids so you two could have the house all to yourself." She added a string of emojis to that that, smiling, winking, heart eyed, tongue out, and an eggplant.

"Tomorrow is Friday though why do they need Callie to baby sit? The kids will be in school." I sent back.

"School holiday. Callie is out all day tomorrow also."

"Okay... sounds good." I typed back not really sure if it was good.

"Great. We are leaving around ten-thirty so I will let Kim know she should tell Rob about eleven, I guess."

"Perfect." I replied but not sure if it was perfect or not.

The rest of my shift was fairly quiet. A couple of minor calls between the end of dinner and when I climbed into bed just after ten. Steph and I had exchanged good night and I love you texts. The plans for tomorrow weren't mentioned.

I woke up just after six and broke down my bunk, exchanged information with the on coming captain and after filling up my travel coffee mug was on the road home before seven. I felt my nervousness growing the closer I got to home. I wasn't completely sure what I was more nervous about, Steph going on the motorcycle ride or that I was probably going to actually have sex with Rob today.

I entered the house quietly. I knew that Steph and Callie would probably still be asleep. I made myself a bagel and grabbed a yogurt and ate them in the kitchen while scrolling on my phone. Just after eight I heard some noise from upstairs and shortly after that someone coming down the stairs.

"Good Morning. How was your night?" Steph said cheerily as she entered the kitchen.

"Good Morning. It was quiet. Slept through the night so I was up early and out before seven." I responded.

She came over and leaned down and kissed me. As she had leaned down, I could see her naked breast sway under her tank top and felt my penis stir. When she stood up and turned towards the fridge her ass cheek poked out from under sleep shorts and my arousal grew.

"I thought maybe you were up early because you were excited about what was going to happen today." She had turned back and winked at me.

"More nervous than excited, honestly." I replied.

"Really? I guess I get that. I lost my virginity on my prom night. All day I knew I was going to have sex that night. My mom kept asking what was wrong and I couldn't tell her. That is one of the reasons I want Callie to feel like she can talk to me about that stuff. And now she can talk to her Aunt Bri also." Steph had a huge smile on her face.

"I... well... that is not the only one reason I am nervous today. I know it isn't fair to you and I want to support it, I really do, but I am nervous about your plans for the day also." I couldn't look at her as I spoke.

"Brian, I understand that. I am nervous about your plans also. I worry you are going to enjoy this all too much and decide... well decide that you want to have it all the time...."

"Steph..." I started to interrupt.

"Let me finish, please. But... I am more worried about your not getting to experience your dreams and fantasies. You have had to keep so much of this stuff hidden for pretty much all your life. And... this last week for us has been... well amazing... not sure if I have ever felt more in love with you... well maybe on our wedding day." She smiled at me and sat in my lap.

I kissed her softly at first but then it became more passionate, and my hand moved up under her shirt and found her breast, the nipple was hard as I caressed it. My cock swelled in my shorts.

"Jesus, get a room or something." Callie said loudly.

Steph and I quickly broke our kiss and my hand immediately moved out from under her shirt. We both got really red faced and looked to see our daughter walking into the kitchen. Steph recovered first and got up from my lap.

"Good Morning Callie. Sleep well?"

"Yea... sure. Are we all doing our own thing for breakfast this morning?" She asked.

"Yep." I said still embarrassed.

They both had bagels also and the room was quiet, all three of us surfing our phones as we ate. I also think there was palpable tension building because we knew what was planned for the day.

Steph finished first and said she was going to head for the shower. As she left the kitchen, she told me that she had left something on the bed for Brianne. I felt a slight embarrassment as she said it because Callie was sitting there.

"I am going to shower also. When you see Brianne let her know I want to do her makeup this morning." Callie said standing up and winking at me.

I got up and cleaned the kitchen and then headed up the stairs. When I went into the bedroom, I could still hear the shower running. I looked and there was a Victoria's Secret bag sitting in the middle of the bed.

I opened the bag and first pulled out a deep purple lace bra followed by an elaborate purple garter belt. The front was lace and designed to sit high on the abdomen, there were lace straps that crisscrossed below it. The back was laced and was designed to be tied in the back. Next was a matching lace thong, plus a pair of purple lace topped nude stockings. This was some beautiful but slutty lingerie, and I loved it.

Steph walked out of the shower and saw me admiring it. I sensed her in the room and turned and smiled at her. She was in her towel and her hair was wet and I was reminded how beautiful she was.

"Do you like it? When I was buying it yesterday, I honestly wasn't sure who it was more of a present for, you or Rob. You are going to look so hot and slutty in that, I am a little worried that your first time is going to be over to quick for you." She laughed.

"Yes, I love it. I guess that makes me a whore, huh?" I gave a little laugh.

"Hmm... maybe but there is nothing wrong with that. Can you take your shower so the steam can clear out and I can do my hair and makeup? Plus, I am going to need to help you with the tie back on that. I am not sure that is something Callie should be doing, even it is for Aunt Bri." Steph laughed again.

I quickly showered but did take my time on shaving my legs, under my arms, and my groin. I stepped out and toweled off and moved back into the bed room. Steph was wearing a pair of pink thong panties and a pink lace push up bra. Her boobs seemed to be almost spilling out of the top of it. I was pretty sure it was new also.

I could feel a stirring in my groin looking at Steph, along with feelings of jealousy that she had chosen her lingerie for what was really a date with Mark. When I turned and saw my lingerie laying on the bed, I recognized that it had been bought for me for a date with a man and I didn't really have a right to be jealous.

I had a brief thought that I should just tell Steph that we needed to cancel our plans for the day. I wondered what she would say if I suggested it. I also knew that I would be giving up my opportunity to experience something I had fantasized about for years, and she would tell me that. As I moved towards the bed, I picked up my bra and I knew I wasn't going say anything to Steph.

I slid the bra on and saw that my forms were lying on the bed and set them in it. I picked up the garter belt and pulled it into place. I stood up and asked Steph if she could help with the tie in the back while holding it up. She walked over to me smiling. She had pulled a white tank top on. It was very tight, and you could make out the lace of her bra through it.

"Yea... I think this is as much of a present for Rob as it is for you. I love this color on you though." She said as she tied it.

She moved back to the bathroom to continue working on her make up and I rolled the stockings on and attached the garters. Each side had four straps and getting the back tabs hooked was a little tricky, but I managed. I made some slight adjustments to their length and could feel them pressed against my butt. I loved that feeling.

I stepped into the thong next. When I picked it up, I realized that front seemed a little small and I was hoping it would cover me and be able to keep my penis contained.

"Wow... you look... I am not sure... beautiful, hot, with a touch of... high class... uh whore. Maybe an expensive call girl or escort." Steph giggled.

I was adjusting the front of the thong as she said that.

"I am not sure this is going to keep things... uh controlled. When I take my dress or skirt off my bulge is going to be very obvious. I hope that doesn't... well I hope that doesn't turn him off."

"Based on what Kim has told me it will be the opposite. The bulge will turn him on. He likes chicks with a dick. Sorry... I know that is kind of crude but that is a quote."

"Well, he is going to definitely be able to tell I am one of those." I tried to laugh.

"What do you think I should wear over this?" I asked her.

"Callie wants to help you with that. Put my robe on and get her to help you with your makeup and finishing getting dressed." Steph instructed.

I did what she told me and went to Callie's room. I lightly knocked on her door and she answered it with a smile. I felt my nerves grow and she motioned me over to the desk in her room that had become a makeup table.

"I know it is the middle of the morning, but I am going to go with a heavy night time look. Mom showed me the lingerie she got you and I am going to make your eyeshadow blend with that, okay?"

I just nodded yes. I was nervous sitting here. I was having a hard time getting to the aunt and niece feel that we had managed before. Right now, It felt like my daughter was doing her crossdressing dad's makeup in preparation for him to have sex with a man.

"You okay Aunt Bri? You are very quiet. Nervous about what is going to happen? I was so nervous the day I lost my virginity. I wanted to be excited with anticipation, even a little turned on all day, but I was mostly just scared." Callie said.

"Hopefully that didn't happen a long time ago and was pretty recent." I said, forcing a smile at her in the mirror.

"It was about a month after my eighteenth birthday. My mom and dad went out of town for the weekend." She winked at me in the mirror.

That was the weekend Steph and I had gone to a resort to celebrate our anniversary back in October. It was the first time we had left Callie alone for the weekend.

"Finished. What do you think? Wait, let me grab a wig. I think your longer haired curly one. It is a little sexier than the other one." She quickly left the room.

When she came back, she sat it on the my head and secured it. Then she stood behind me with her hands on my shoulders as I looked in the mirror. The eye makeup was heavy and had purple in it. I honestly liked what I saw but worried it was maybe over the top.

"My mom told me that Kim said I should go heavy. Apparently, Rob likes that look or at least she thinks so based on the pics he had saved on his Ipad. I still can't believe you get to hook up with that hottie."

"Thanks Callie. It looks amazing. Uh... I heard you had a suggestion for what dress I should wear?" I asked trying to keep the nervousness out of my voice.

"Yes... my prom dress from last year. I remembered you raved about how beautiful it was and how great I looked in it. I was pretty sure you were admiring it not just as a Dad... I mean an aunt, sorry... but as someone who wanted to wear it." She moved to her closet and brought it out.

She was correct. I had been jealous of her getting to wear it. It was a silver long sleeved sequin mini dress. I smiled at her, and she pulled it out and held it up for me to see.

"Although... for some reason I don't think you are going to be wearing it for very long. I will go get your silver pumps and you can put it on." She giggled.

I took it from her and laid it on the bed while removing Steph's robe. I then removed the dress from the hanger and unzipped it and stepped into the dress. It was a little tight in the shoulders and around my upper arms, but Callie was right, I didn't think I would be wearing it long.

I heard a little knock on the door, and she came back in and set my heels on the floor. She sized me up as I stepped into my shoes, and I turned my back to her as she moved over to zip up the back of the dress. With my heels on I could feel my ass lift slightly and felt the garter straps pull even tighter against my butt.

"Oh wow. It does fit. I was hoping it would." Steph said entering the room.

Both mine and Callie's jaws dropped slightly as we saw her. The jeans appeared to be painted on and with her tank top tucked in it was now even tighter on her chest making her breasts look like they were straining to get free, her cleavage was prominently on display. Her makeup was also heavy. Not really a smokey nighttime look like mine but way more than normal.

"My God mom... you are a... well you are smoke show! Look at the those fucking boots, and did you boobs grow or something?"

I watched Steph's cheeks turn red and her glance anxiously at me. My eyes had moved from her face and chest to the boots. They were saying something, I was trying to figure it out, I finally realized it was dirty girl biker babe. Anyone who saw her would think this is a woman who liked sex.

"You look amazing. I need to take some lessons from Callie on eye makeup. Are you excited about the dress? I know you liked it." Steph said to me.

"I have to pee." Callie announced and bounded out of her room.

"Thank you. Yes. You... well just wow! Any chance you would wear that one day for me?" I asked seriously.

"I won't wear it to turn on Brianne but if Brian I asked I would. Although... you may not have noticed but getting me out of these jeans isn't going to be easy." She smiled.

"Well, I am sure Mark is going to at least try." I said without much thought.

"Maybe, uh if he does... is that... well... is it okay?" Steph was nervous.

"Do you want him to?"

"I really don't know... I think... maybe... yes." She looked at the floor as she spoke.

"Yes... it is okay." I said quietly.

I wasn't sure it really was, but I knew that I couldn't say no when I was planning on getting fucked by someone else myself today. Steph reached for my hands and squeezed them with hers. She moved closely and kissed me lightly on my cheek.

There was a sudden knock on the front door and we both jumped. We heard Callie yell out that she would get it followed by the sound of her running down the stairs. Steph turned and headed out to the room. The heel on the boot she was wearing, lifted her butt up and made her ass look amazing in the skin tight jeans.

"Jesus... you have deluxe ass, you know that." I said.

She looked back at me and smiled, something in the smile was off but I wasn't sure what it was.

"Mom, Mrs. Marcus is here."

I followed Steph down the stairs. Kim was standing in the foyer. She was wearing a tight white tee shirt from some bar in Key West. Her boobs weren't as big as Steph's, so the shirt wasn't as tight. She also had jeans on, but they weren't as tight either and her black leather boots looked to be ankle height under the hem of her pants and only had a small heel.

Her eyes went wide when she saw Steph and even wider when she saw me. We exchanged greetings. Callie had moved off to the side and she had a sly grin on her face as her eyes roamed from one of us to the other. You could feel the tension in the room as we all knew what was likely to happen today.

"Kim I will be right there. I need to tell Brianne something in the kitchen really quick." She took my arm and steered me out of the foyer.

"I uh... I put some lube in the bedstand drawer in the guestroom. I know... well I know this won't be a the first time you have had something in your butt, but it will be the first time you don't control it. Make sure he uses a lot of it."