Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think it had anything to do with you and what you have been doing with Rob, or what I was pretty sure you did today, which I want to hear all about after I am done, but maybe I felt like I had to do it to make things... I guess even, if that makes sense."

I nodded to show I understood and used my eyes to indicate she should continue.

"So, I went into the house with him. I swear we weren't in the house for sixty seconds and he pretty much attacked me. His hands were all over my body, he was kissing me but not really letting me kiss him back if that makes sense. Then he tried to shove his hand down my pants while mauling one of breasts."

I was angry, not at Steph but at Mark for doing that.

"Did you want him to stop?" I asked tentavily.

"I don't know... remember I was pretty turned on from the ride, but I didn't want what he was doing. I asked him to slow down, and he did... kind of. I got him to help me unlace and pull my boots off and then my jeans. I took my top of myself and then he was all over me again."

"Oh... well I saw you in your bra and panties this morning, so I sort of understand." I smiled.

She snarfed. "Then he tried to push me down on my knees. I told him I wasn't going to do that, which I think made him mad but he stopped trying to get me on my knees. His hands went back to roughly groping me and when he felt how wet I, I think he thought it was all because of him and not the motorcycle ride."

One thing I loved about Steph was how turned on and wet she would get.

"After fingering me for about a minute and totally not finding my clit, which I have no idea how that is possible. Even with how bad he is it is still probably a little swollen even now. He yanked my panties down, spun me around, bent me over the edge of the couch and fucked me."

"Oh... wow."

"Yea... Oh... except no wow. He came in about two minutes, pulled out, pulled his pants up and asked if wanted a beer or something."

"Seriously?"

"Pretty much... yes. So, I grabbed my jeans, somehow squeezed myself back into them pulled on my shirt and came home ready to shower."

I stood up and moved over to her and stood between her legs. She lifted an eyebrow as looked at me. Giving her a quick smile, I leaned forward and kissed her lips gently. I then moved my hands to the button on her jeans and undid it and pulled the zipper down. She looked at me with an expression of confusion.

I grabbed the bottom hem of each leg of her jeans and began to pull on them. Realizing what I was doing she lifted her butt and used her hands to help push down the upper part while I pulled on the bottom as her jeans started to come off.

Soon she was sitting on the bed in just her panties which were obviously soaked. I reached for them...

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Getting you undressed so you can shower." I told her.

"Oh. Okay."

She started to pull her top off as I removed her panties. While she was pulling the top over her head I lowered my face between her legs while using my hands to spread her thighs wider.

"Brian... no... he... came in me... don't... do... oh Jesus."

Her pussy was wet and messy, I don't know if some of what I saw was Mark's cum and I was surprised I didn't care. When I saw her still slightly engorged clit I sucked it between my lips, ignoring Steph's initial protest. When I heard oh Jesus, I started to lick and jabbed my tongue into her as deep as I could. She did taste different, and I assumed that was because of what Mark had shot in her.

I felt her hands grasp my head and pull it tighter to her pussy and I heard.

"Oh fuck... I needed this... so good... thank you, thank you..."

I was now using my tongue to lap her clit and I felt her wetness increase as she squirmed, and she seemed to be pushing up against my tongue.

"Oh God... lick it... please keep doing that... lick my cunt."

Holy shit she must be turned on she almost never used that word. I followed her instruction for my tongue and as two fingers slowly entered her and moved in and out. My other hand slid up her body and found one of her breasts and slipped under her bra.

"Oh... fucking God... so close... so close..."

I pinched her nipple with one hand, curled my fingers on my other hand and pressed up on the inside of her pussy, and sucked her clit between my lips.

"Fuck me.... Brian... Fuck!" She screamed out.

My face was covered with liquid that seemed to explode out of her. When she orgasmed, she always leaked fluid but this was the first time it had ever came out with force. I licked up as much as I could. Steph used her hands to push my face away from her groin.

"Too... sensitive..." She said quietly.

I stood up and saw that the edge of the comforter was soaked, her thighs and pussy were glistening with liquid and my face, especially my chin and neck felt wet. I stepped in the bathroom and got a towel, wiping my face as came back out.

"I never... I have never had an orgasm like that. Sorry for the C word. I made a big mess, didn't I? And I can't believe... I can't believe you went down on me after another man had cum in me."

Steph was still lying on her back with her legs propped open on the edge of the bed. I gently cleaned her thighs and laid the towel over her crotch.

"Sorry... don't be sorry it was hot as fuck hearing you say it. And that mess was hot. Uh... the other well... I didn't mind that either actually." I told her as I climbed on the bed next to her.

"You will do anything to taste some cum... Huh." I heard her laugh.

She looked up and me and smiled. The expression on her face caused a warm feeling to run through me because I knew she hadn't said the part about cum with any malice, it had been said in humor. I leaned down and kissed her and she immediately wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled me close kissing me passionately. The kiss ended and we rolled on our sides looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you." We said in unison.

I felt Steph's hand on my hip and then move to groin, she gently squeezed my penis and kissed me again.

"Your turn." She said quietly.

"Uh... I... well... I uh came earlier today... need a little more recovery time." I told her nervously.

"Oh shit... I completely forgot Rob was here earlier. Did you... well did you get fucked?" She had propped herself up on one elbow.

It felt strange to talk about this after what had just happened, but her tone wasn't one of accusation it was of genuine curiosity.

"Yes."

"Yes... just yes. Tell me all about it? Was it as good as your fantasy? Do you want it to happen again? Details... you promised me details!"

"It was good. Better than my dildo that is for sure. I would do it again but... this is going to sound crazy I think... I like giving him a blowjob more. I don't know."

"That does sound crazy. But you said you came... was that just from... from his dick in your butt?"

"No... he sort of gave me a hand job while he was fucking me." I felt my cheeks redden.

"Did you do it doggy style? He reached around you?"

"You really want all the details?" I asked.

"Yes... it might be weird, but I really want to know."

"We started off missionary. I wanted to experience that... it seems more... girly I guess plus... well you know I love it when your wrap your legs around me. I wanted to do that. I have always wondered how that felt for you."

She smiled at me as I told her that.

"I liked it but I knew I wouldn't be able to get off like that, so I asked him to do it from behind."

"So, he did but you still needed an extra hand, you know to get off." She laughed at her joke.

"Yes."

Steph leaned in and kissed me again then she pushed up and got off the bed and took my hand and pulled on me to stand up. She led me to the bathroom and turned the shower on and removed her bra. She then pulled my shirt off and I pushed my shorts down.

When the water warmed up, we stepped in together. We didn't have sex, but we did take turns making sure that each other's body was very clean. I did end up hard while she washed me which caused us both to smile but we were both wiped out and it didn't go farther.

After toweling each other off we put on comfortable clothes, headed down stairs, opened a bottle of wine and ordered a pizza. We were both drinking our second glass and trying to find something on Netflix when the pizza was delivered. When we finished the pizza, we opened a second bottle of wine.

"I need to slow down a little don't want a monster hangover in the morning. I have to take Callie for her salon appointment in the morning. Hair, toes, and fingers for prom. I am sorry you never got to experience prom as a girl. Maybe we should do a fake prom or something for you." Steph's tone was completely sincere.

"I am sorry today didn't go like you thought it would. I honestly didn't see Mark as being a selfish lover. I must admit though... a part of me is glad it all wasn't wonderful. I was very nervous I would lose you."

"It wasn't all bad. The motorcycle and lunch part were fun, plus what happened when I got back home was amazing. You are never going to lose me, and I am going to do everything I can to not lose you."

We shared a passionate kiss and curled into each other on the couch. The wine and everything else that had happened today had us both pretty exhausted. I am not sure which one of us drifted off to sleep first but that is how Callie found us when she got home at eleven o'clock.

"Uh mom and dad... You two should head up to your room. Big day for me tomorrow and I want you both to a part of it as much as you can. I know the other girls are only bringing their moms to the salon but I want you both there. Dad maybe you could wear some panties under your short's so Aunt Bri can be with us also."

I looked at Steph and she smiled. Callie told us good night and headed up stairs. Steph took my hand and led me upstairs right behind her. We brushed our teeth and changed into our sleep clothes then climbed into bed together.

"You know there have been some ups and downs this week, but I think it may have also been one of the best weeks of our marriage. I wish we had been this open and honest with each other years ago." Steph said in the darkness.

"I do to... I should have told you everything from the start."

"Water under the bridge now. We have a wonderful future ahead of us. I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight."