Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing was said for a few minutes. We both drank our coffee, and I was absorbing everything she had just said. I knew that I had been selfish lately and was dressing up as much as I could. I looked up at Becky.

"Maybe I shouldn't go through with the plans for today? I mean it is pretty much all about me getting girl time."

"What. Not happening. Don't tell me you are getting cold feet!" Steph said, entering the kitchen.

"Uh... it was just a thought. I didn't hear you get up. Good morning." I said quickly, taking a quick glance at Becky.

"A bad thought. Callie is really looking forward to the going to the salon with her aunts, Brianne is really looking forward to finally taking you to that club, and I am looking forward to you realizing another dream and being able to be girl somewhere besides this house."

Steph moved over and kissed me quickly before getting herself a mug for coffee.

"Thanks for the Advil and water. I am surprised I don't feel worse this morning. I am going to make a bagel; I think if I eat some carbs and I will feel fine. Bec's you want one?" Steph asked.

"I want one. Good morning, everyone." Callie said, walking into the kitchen.

I told everyone I was going to go for a run and went up and changed. I did an easy three miles and spent most of it thinking about my sister-in-law's comments this morning. I knew how lucky I was, most crossdressers would love to be in my situation, having a wife who let me have the experiences I was having.

Add to it that she had supported and encouraged me getting to experience sex with a man while dressed up, I was truly blessed. The only thing she had asked for was the opportunity to live out her biker fantasy. Unfortunately for her, that hadn't lived up to her expectation. Should I help her find another opportunity for that, I wondered.

When I got back from my run, I saw Rob in his driveway. I waved at him, and he gave a wave back like he was embarrassed to acknowledge me and quickly went into his garage. At some point I needed to figure out what had happened and why he didn't seem to be interested in me when I was in Brianne mode anymore.

In June and July, he was the one that was reaching out to me to hookup. Most of the time he was just looking for a quick blow job, which I was happy to give him. He had fucked me a half dozen times also over that time. Since the first week of August though he hadn't reached out to me at all and rebuffed me the couple times I had reached out to him.

When I went into the house no one was downstairs. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and headed up stairs. I heard the shower in the hall bathroom running and found Steph lying on the bed in our bedroom. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I raised an eyebrow at her wondering if she was okay.

"Waiting for the carbs and Advil to completely kick in. I know red wine does this to me, but I still drank too much of it. Stupid. I should have stopped when you did. How was your run?"

"Okay. I... I saw Rob when I finished. He barely waved at me and then ducked into his garage. Has Kim said anything to you?"

"Um... yes. I am going to tell you, even though she asked me not to."

"Okay."

"She... well she told him she wasn't comfortable with your all's... arrangement anymore. She felt like he was way more interested in you physically than her, and she couldn't continue to support it. He was supposed to tell you, I guess he hasn't."

"Oh... I am glad I at least know what is going on. Thanks." I think my disappointment was evident in my voice.

"I am sorry. Guess you are going to have find a new source of dick." She gave me a sad smile as she said that.

"Are you still comfortable with that? Are you still comfortable with the dressing up?" I asked nervously.

"Yes... I guess. I am not comfortable with you having to deny yourself of your wants and if we are honest, needs, especially being able to dress up... And I don't want to go back to where we were before, that is for sure. I just... never mind. Let's talk about this later, okay. Big day for you today and I have a hangover."

"Tell me... no secrets remember..."

"I remember no secrets... just not right now... okay, please."

Steph closed her eyes, and it was obvious that the conversation was over. I pulled off my sweaty running clothes and moved to the shower. I took a longer than normal shower and then toweled off. When I came out Steph was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Come here." She directed me.

I walked toward her wrapping the towel around my waist, she patted the bed next to her indicating I should sit next to her, which I did.

"I love you, and because I love you, I want you to have this day and enjoy it. We are okay. I promise. We can talk later."

She leaned towards me and gave me a quick kiss. I grabbed her behind the head and pulled her into a passionate kiss which she returned. When my hand moved to her breast, she pulled back a little, but I could feel her nipple harden through her thin shirt. My thumb circled it and she moaned.

I gently lowered her back onto the bed while continuing to kiss her, my hand moved from outside her shirt to under it pushing it up over her tits. When I broke our kiss, I looked down and saw both her nipples were stiff and I moved my mouth to one of them.

"Becky and Callie are both here... plus this is supposed to be a Brianne day for you. Oh... God..."

While she was talking, I had slipped my hand into her shorts and lightly circled her swelling clit while sucking hard on nipple. I moved my mouth to the other breast and sucked on it while pushing two fingers into her.

"Not... fair... not fucking fair... how am I supposed... to Jesus... ask you to stop when are going that."

"You aren't... let's make... a little... of today... about you... plus an endorphins release might cure you hangover."

I had said that as I gently kissed my way down her stomach, pulling her shorts off as I did, and then dove between her legs. Her back arched as I ran my tongue over her pussy and then sucked her clit between my lips.

"Jesus Fuck!" She screamed out as I did that.

I circled her button as it continued to swell and began to saw my fingers in and out of her. Her wetness rapidly increased and the scent and taste was intoxicated. I slid my fingers out and tried to get my tongue as deep in her as I could. Grabbing her ass and pulling her against my mouth as she grabbed my head and pushed me against her.

"Oh... fuck... fuck... oh fuck... God... fuck. My cunt is on fire."

I could sense her orgasm building and moved my focus back to her clit with my mouth while sliding my fingers into her and pressing against the front of her vaginal wall and moving them in circles. I listened to her breathing increase and when I was sure she was on the edge, sucked her clit between my lips, and pinched one of her nipples between my fingers.

She yelled out "Holy Fucking Jesus! Suck on my clit!"

My face was flooded as she orgasmed. I licked up as much of it as I could before she forcibly pushed my head away from her groin. Looking up I saw that her head was turned to the side and her eyes were closed. I watched her breasts rapidly rise up and down with the timing of her breathing and when I looked between her legs she was glistening with wetness.

I went into the bathroom and got a towel after cleaning my face, went back to her. I gently cleaned her thighs and then her pussy. She leaned up now and looked at me and slowly began to smile.

"You know... I can't leave this room, right? Callie and Becky had to have heard me screaming and there is no way I can look at them, ever again. Plus, you made me use the C word again."

I laughed. "It is hot when you use it. Go grab a shower. That will give them time to forget what they heard. I love you."

She kissed me and climbed off the bed and headed to the shower. "Callie has your outfit for the nail salon if you want to start getting dressed."

I grabbed a white terry cloth robe and slipped it on and went and taped on Callie's bedroom door. I could hear the hall bath shower and wondered if she was in there. When she yelled for me to come in and when I opened the door, she gave me a sly smile that let me know that she had at least heard something.

"I grabbed a pair of panties and a bra out of Brianne's room while Aunt Becky is in the shower, they are laying on the bed. I also put one of my shirts, that I think you will like, and a pair of shorts on the bed. I don't think a skirt, or a dress would be a good choice for getting your nails done." Callie told me.

"Thanks."

I moved to the bed and saw a pair of khaki women's shorts and her Tinkerbell shirt laying there. I held up the shirt and smiled at her. There was a mint-colored bra and matching lace edged bikini cut panties with them. I picked all of them up to head back to my room.

"I assumed your boobs were in your room. I didn't see them in Brianne's room. After you get dressed let mom look at how the shorts fit. Pretty sure hers wouldn't fit your waist and be too short that is why we are going to try mine." Callie said.

"Sure... um... oh.... okay, just figured that out." I said blushing.

"You might need to expand your wardrobe with some casual clothes. Can't always be a princess or a diva." Callie laughed.

I went back and put the panties and the bra on adding my breast forms. I pulled the shorts on, and they seemed to fit okay, a little tight in the waist but not uncomfortable. The Tinkerbell shirt fit perfectly. I was anxious to see how it looked and when I looked in the mirror, I realized I hadn't put my makeup or a wig on yet.

"It looks like those fit, at least in the back. Turn around." Steph directed. "Yep, they will work. You need some casual clothes."

"Callie said the same thing." I responded.

"Why don't you start your makeup. Thanks for earlier, it really was amazing. Did Callie say... well anything?"

"No... and Becky may have been in the shower." I knew I had told a little white lie about Callie but technically she hadn't said anything.

Steph smiled and stepped into the closet; I headed in to start on my makeup.

It was right after twelve o'clock and I was in the kitchen putting together deli meat sandwiches for everyone. Callie was pouring tea in glasses and setting them on the table, so I had called up to Steph and Becky that lunch was ready.

There wasn't a lot said during lunch. Becky had given me a funny grin when she came in the kitchen and then looked at Steph whose cheeks were red and turned away when she looked at her.

We finished eating and all cleaned up the kitchen together. I went to pee and to take a quick look at my makeup. It was lighter than normal for a more daytime look which made me uneasy. I knew that if you didn't look too closely, I passed. I was worried though what the reaction would be if someone read me.

We went out into the garage and got in Steph's car. I sat in the back with Callie. The window tinting in the rear seats was a little darker and I thought that would be good for getting out of the neighborhood undetected. As we backed out, I saw Rob mowing his grass, he was wearing a shirt, but the sleeves sides had huge cut outs and you could see a large part of his body. Steph waived at him as we started the drive out of the cul-de-sac.

"Is that the guy you had been hooking up with? Wow... he is a hottie." Becky said and turned back to look at me.

"I have told Aunt Bri she is a lucky girl." Callie chuckled.

"Yes. I can understand why Steph says you are... what did you call it... a badge bunny. If all cops and firemen look like that, I would be fucking them like a rabbit myself." Becky laughed.

I didn't say anything, and Steph gave me a funny smile in the rearview mirror. I turned and Callie eyes were wide as she heard her aunt say that and she turned and gave me a grin and wink.

The drive to the nail salon only took about fifteen minutes. The car was parked, and I nervously opened the door and stepped out. I waited for Steph to take the lead. It was a strip mall so there were a number of different stores, and a lot of people were moving through the parking lot. Callie took my arm when we entered and took me over to the rack of nail polish.

I started looking through the reds. I was wearing a red dress tonight and wanted to match that. Plus, every time I had thought about having nails I had always pictured red. I watched Becky pick out a hot pink and briefly considered that. After Callie helped me choose, she picked a teal color.

Steph told us we would have to wait about ten minutes and then we could all sit together; she grabbed a light pink that was her standard nail color. She slid an arm around me and gave me a quick squeeze and a smile. I had to fight an urge to quickly give her a kiss.

I sat between Steph and Callie as I had my pedicure. It was wonderful and I had a feeling of almost disbelief as I watched the nail tech paint my toe nails. I couldn't believe I was looking at my toes. The technician kept looking up at me grinning and I was pretty sure she knew I was really a man.

"What do you think?" Steph asked as we got up and carefully slid our feet into our flip flops.

"Women are so lucky... I am going to hate taking this off on Monday." I said honestly.

Steph gave me a pout in return, and we were led over to get our fingers done. I had been taking a lot better care of my nails, but they were still short. Callie and Steph, but mostly Callie, had convinced me to get some gel extensions done today. As I watched that happen, I knew that it was going to be more disappointing to remove them than the toe nail polish.

We waited for Steph to pay. I had told her I would pay for everybody but didn't have my wallet. Partly because I didn't have a casual purse or woman's wallet. I realized that if I was going to go out more, I would need to get those. I kept looking down at my feet and holding my hands out to look at my fingers.

"You remind me of the first time I took each of my daughters to get their nails done. They were in awe also. You really do have a lot of girl in you." I heard Becky saying quietly into my ear.

I turned and smiled at her. "I will take that as a compliment."

"Good because it was." She winked.

"All set. Anyone want some Starbucks? I know that me and Becky would benefit from some caffeine to keep us going. We still have a big evening ahead of us." Steph said walking over to us.

Her sister and Callie immediately said yes. I was nervous about it because I was worried, we might run into someone we knew but agreed to go. When we got there Steph ordered my drink for me, I hadn't really worked on my voice for when I was out in public and was sure it would be a dead giveaway.

We decided to have drinks there and took some seats outside. I kept admiring my nails as I picked up my cup and held it in my hand. I also enjoyed seeing my lipstick prints on the straw.

Becky must have noticed and leaned over and quietly said in my ear. "Just wait until you see your nails while you have dick in your hand."

I turned red and looked to see if Callie or Steph had heard her comment, fortunately, they hadn't. I leaned back towards her and told her that I had imagined that more than a few times.

We finished our drinks and loaded in the car and headed home. I wanted Callie to help me with my makeup, I had planned to go pretty heavy on the eye makeup for the evening and knew she had plans to see Zach this evening and needed to get ready herself.

Brianne had told me that pretty much anything went as far as what people wore to the club. She had laughed and said that there would be lots of people wearing dresses covered in sequins if I was a fan of those like most crossdressers. She also said if I preferred leather, I would see plenty of that also.

When we got home, I told Becky I needed to go into the guest room to get some of my stuff and grabbed my red sequined cocktail dress that I had worn for debut to Steph, my silver heels, matching red lace bra and thong, plus a pair of sheer pantyhose, and the hip pads.

I took it all to the master bed room and started to get dressed. I had just finished rolling my pantyhose up my legs when Steph came out from finishing her makeup. She had on silk robe that was open at the front and I could see had on a red lingerie also. My eyes must have shown how much I appreciated how hot she looked.

She smiled at me. "I love that after twenty years you still look at me like that. I just wish you were wearing a pair of jeans, a Harley tee shirt, and a pair of leather boots right now instead of a bra and panties."

"Could it be a jean miniskirt, fishnet stockings, and some boots like you bought for your motorcycle ride?" I responded with a laugh.

"But if you are wearing that, wouldn't I need to be wearing a uniform or at least something I can pin a badge on. Oh... and have dick to get you to look at me?" She winked.

"Obviously not. In fact, you need to put some clothes on, or the front of my dress isn't going to look right in the front." I smiled at her.

She stepped into the closet as I was stepping into my dress. I was thinking about her comments. Her tone had sounded like they were all said in jest, but I couldn't help but wonder if there was some honesty in what she was saying.

When I turned, she walked out and was in a coral pink lace sheath dress that fit her perfectly. She also had put on a pair of nude pumps with a three-inch heel which was the tallest heel she would wear. She looked amazing.

"Steph... just wow. You look amazing. Gorgeous."

"I had to step up my game a little can't have my husband looking prettier than me, can I. Will you help me with my zipper, and I will get yours. Plus, you need to get Callie to start on your makeup. We need to be leaving soon."

I did her zipper and then turned and felt her do mine. I quickly stepped into my new red, sparkling, peep-toed heels. I had bought them mostly because of the sparkles and the heel which was four inches high. When I looked down, I could see the red on my toe nails through the sheer toe of my panty hose and I felt a smile spread on my face.

I went and tapped on Callie's door who let me in and steered me directly to her makeup table. We chatted a little about Zach and about me going out this evening while she worked on my face.

"Let me check your wig and make sure it is on tight, just in case your head ends up bobbing up and down this evening. Which every guy is going to imagine you doing after seeing that lipstick on you." She laughed referring to the bright red lipstick I was wearing.

"How about you? Any chance you are going to throw Zach a pity blow job?" I retorted.

Callie shrugged her shoulders and then gave me a hug as I thanked her for her help with my makeup. I moved to leave her room and then turned around I had a sudden thought, maybe based on the casual way we had just talked about each of us performing oral sex.

"Is... are you sure... well... this is all okay, right? The whole Aunt Bri thing? I am not scaring you for life, like deep down inside, and you are just suppressing it?" I asked Callie.

"No... it is fine. I love Aunt Bri. I also love my dad. He has been my biggest supporter and fan all my life and I want to support him." She smiled at me.

I moved back and hugged her again. I felt tears forming and fought them back so I wouldn't mess up my makeup. I quickly slid back into my bedroom and pulled out Steph grandmother's jewelry box. I picked out some silver earrings, a necklace, and two bracelets and put them on. I was a little surprised that over the last month I had started to feel like I had to have jewelry to complete my outfits.

I descended the stairs and saw Becky standing in the kitchen. Her back was too me and I was struck by several things. First, she had a great ass and legs. Those must be genetic because so did Steph. Second, she was wearing a short lavender body con dress. Her purple heels were awesome, and I knew that would be my next quest, to find a pair of pumps that color.