Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God no... I go for the girly girl types not the butch bull dykes." She laughed.

We got back to the table, and I noticed Jack move over and started to chat with me. When the DJ played a slow song, he looked in my eyes, raised an eyebrow, and put his hand out to me. I looked at Steph, she gave what looked like a reluctant smile and nodded her head affirmatively.

We reached the dance floor and after a few seconds of awkwardness as I figured out where to put my hands on him and we began to sway to the music. His hands were on my lower back, and I felt him pulling his body against his and soon realized that he was turned on by being close to me. It felt like he might be bigger there than Rob but without having it in my hand or my mouth I couldn't be sure.

The song ended and I reluctantly let go of him and we returned to our table. Jack headed to the men's room. Steph had a funny grin on her face as she looked at me.

"What?" I finally asked into her ear.

"He was grinding on you, wasn't he? Did you like it? It was a really long time ago the first time I had it happen to me. I was both mortified and turned on. Then I realized it was a form of power, I had made that happen to a man, or really a boy back then. It is one of those girls right of passages thing, another new experience, even if really late for you." Steph said in my ear while holding my arm.

Before I could respond to her Becky stepped over. "I hate to stop a good time, but it is getting close to midnight and we need to be up early in the morning if we are going to make it to the funeral on time."

"I didn't realize it was that late." Steph said.

I wasn't sure I was ready to leave but knew that Becky was right. We told Brianne that it was time for us to go. She looked disappointed but understood. I pulled her close to me and gave her a hug.

"I hope your first time out was wonderful, I also hope it isn't your last. I would love to do this or anything else again. Is it okay if I give Jack your number? He is very... uh... interested in you." She said in my ear.

"It was great. Thank you... and... of course... yes..." I told her.

We said our goodbyes to Kristen and Jack also. Jack gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. I also watched Brianne hug Becky and say something in her ear that made her smile and blush a bright red.

We didn't really talk to each other on our way to the car. I think we were all lost in our own thoughts about the evening. It has been an amazing night for me and as I listened to my heels, along with Steph's and Becky's, as we walked to the car a part of me couldn't believe I was out in public dressed as a woman.

When we got home, we quickly entered the house and each of us grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I hugged both of them and thanked them for an amazing evening and we all immediately headed up stairs. They needed to get up in just over five hours to head to their mom's and the funeral tomorrow.

Steph and I shared the mirror as we removed our makeup and brushed our teeth. We then each unzipped the other and started to step out of our dresses. I told her I would pick everything up in the morning and she could just drape her stuff in a chair with mine. After we each peed, we slipped on sleeping clothes and climbed into bed. I think we both immediately fell asleep.