Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned as she heard me walk in and said. "Wow... you look amazing."

"Thanks so do you. I love those shoes!"

"God... you really are a girl when you dress up aren't you?" Becky shot back with a smile.

I looked at Steph and couldn't tell if her smile was because she was amused by what her sister had said or annoyed. If it was annoyance, I couldn't tell if that was with her sister for the comment or with me because she agreed with her sister.

"I have a gift for you. Glad I guessed right on what you would wear for your first night out."

Steph said as she motioned me towards the dining room. I saw a gift bag on the table and removed the tissue to pull out a silver clutch purse. It matched my shoes perfectly. I looked at her and started to say thanks, but she spoke before I could.

"Take a look inside, except your cell phone, it should be good to go."

I opened it and saw there was a small women's wallet and she had slipped my driver's license and a credit card in it. I also saw my lipstick, a couple of condoms, some lube, and some tampons. I raised an eyebrow at her as I looked up.

"Just some essentials every woman should have with her for a night out clubbing." Steph said.

"Thank you. I was wondering what I was going to do with my phone." I stepped over and we exchanged a tentative hug.

"Girls, how long does it take to get to the restaurant? It is after five thirty." Becky announced.

I grabbed my phone and saw my wife pick up her keys as we moved to the garage. I noticed my phone had a text on it and as opened the rear door to get in saw it was from Brianne. Steph did smile at me as she watched me turn and sit on the seat and then swing my legs into the car keeping my thighs together.

As we backed out of the garage, I took several attempts to unlock my phone. Hitting the keys with my new finger nails was a problem. It was worse as I tried to respond to Brianne's text which had basically said she would wait in the lobby in the restaurant if she got there first and asked that we do the same thing if we got there first.

"Jesus, how do you all text with these things?" I announced to the car after I finally finished and hit send.

Becky laughed. "Have we finally found a girl thing that you aren't naturally good at? You will get used to it."

Steph asked me if Callie had said anything to me about what was going on with her and Zach. I was a little surprised that it seemed like our daughter had opened up more to me than to her. I tried to speak in basic terms so it would seem like I knew a lot more than her.

"Well, I am glad she is taking a look at the field. I know we have been together since college but that was after our freshman year and a lot of our sophomore year."

I wasn't sure if there wasn't something unsaid in her comment. Was she saying we should have dated more people than we had? The one thing I have been sure of was that Steph was the woman for me. I had never had a desire to be with any other woman since our first date. I think it was why I struggled with my jealousy of her being interested in bikers. It wasn't fair, but she didn't have the anatomy to give me what I was looking for on occasion. She had made it very clear she had no interest in women, so I had wanted the anatomy she wanted, she just wanted it in a different look or package.

I got quiet as we got close to the restaurant. I knew I had been out in public yesterday, but the nail salon was a very friendly environment, even Starbucks was pretty safe. This was going to be different, plus I was about to expose myself to Brianne while I was dressed.

Steph chose to valet the car. She got tense driving in a parking garage, and she also said we all looked too nice not to go first class for this part of the adventure. One of the attendants opened my door for me and I got a little thrill as he checked out my legs as I exited the car. I felt like I had done a great job of not flashing anyone as I got out.

I also enjoyed having the door held open for me as I walked into the lobby. I looked around and didn't see Brianne. We were slightly overdressed in comparison to the others waiting which resulted in all the other waiting patrons looking us over. I was worried that I would be clocked but didn't see any facial responses that showed it happened.

It was less than five minutes when Brianne entered. She was wearing a sleeveless royal blue body con dress that had a pretty short hem along with the nude stiletto heeled strap sandals. The dress and heels showed her fitness level with her toned biceps, some muscle definition in her lower thighs, and very muscular calves.

She scanned the room, and I watched her eyes move right past me. It wasn't until she recognized Steph that she looked back to where I was standing, I watched a smile come over her face. She quickly stepped towards me and before I knew it, she had pulled me into a hug.

"I don't... well wow... you are gorgeous. You really are." She said to me as she stepped back.

"Thank you. You look incredible also." I told her very quietly not wanting anyone else to hear my voice.

She turned and said hi to Steph who greeted her and then introduced Becky. They all exchanged compliments about their dresses, shoes, and how everyone looked. Steph and Brianne had gotten along at different social events throughout my career so I knew they would be okay. Becky seemed to hit it off with her also.

The hostess told us our table was ready and we followed her to it. As we walked to it, we attracted a lot of attention, especially from the male dinners. I thought for sure someone would recognize I was a man. When got to our table, it was a half round booth which I was happy about since it offered a little privacy.

Steph and I took the inside seats with Brianne sitting on the other side of me. Our waitress was immediately at the table, and we all ordered a glass of wine and then focused on the menu. I decided on grilled salmon Caesar salad, mostly because I felt too nervous to eat.

I got a ribbing from Becky for ordering food like a girl. Both she and Steph ordered the filet, Brianne got a chicken dish. The waitress did raise an eyebrow as I told her my dinner order and before walking away, she gave me a wink and smile. I knew I had been clocked but her reaction gave me comfort and for the first time I relaxed a little.

"Okay... before I forget, your daughter is an amazing young woman. You have done an incredible job of raising her and you should be very proud." Brianne looked at me and Steph as she talked.

"She thinks you are amazing also. Thank you for meeting with her and giving her advice." I responded.

"Yes, thank you. You didn't happen to talk her into going to medical school, did you?" Steph gave a chuckle, but everyone knew that was what she really wanted.

"No... but I did suggest some classes that would make getting her paramedic certification easier so at least a step in that direction." Brianne laughed.

"Really? Thanks. I will take what I can get." Steph laughed.

"I have a question. Were you surprised when Brian or Brianne told you about being a crossdresser?" Becky interjected.

"You go by Brianne? I guess that makes sense, a feminized version of Brian." She said, looking at me and then turned towards Steph and continued. "To answer your question, at first, I was very surprised but as I thought about it didn't really surprise me. He was never one those macho assholes that the fire service is full of. In rookie school he was friends with everyone and encouraged everyone, but the girls noticed he wasn't uncomfortable around us, or eye fucking us all the time, it was just different. He saw us and supported us as coworkers and friends."

"Are you going to tell her... or should I do it?" Steph asked.

"You can." I said taking a sip of my wine.

"Tell me what?" Brianne inquired.

"That the Brian part is only partly the reason she picked that name. The other reason is she really admired a woman she knew named Brianne." Steph announced.

"Really... wow. I am not sure what to say to that. Thanks. And should I use she and her tonight?"

I nodded affirmatively to answer both questions and took another sip of wine and my glass was almost empty. Becky noticed and raised her hand to get the waitresses attention. She ordered a second glass for all of us.

"Tell us a little about this club?" Becky said.

"Um... it isn't really like a gay bar or anything it has just become a place where members of the LBGTQ community and their friends and allies can go and feel comfortable. There will be people from all those groups plus a lot of straight people, although mostly younger demographic of them, there. Drinking, dancing, socializing, whatever." Brianne said.

"Is it... like a... I guess hook up place?" Becky continued.

"Yes... no... maybe... There is... some of that. And honestly occasionally it happens in the club or just outside of it, but it isn't a meat market type of thing."

"Hoping to hook up tonight, Sis?" Steph asked her.

"Maybe... I wasn't lucky enough to have someone bury their face between my legs this morning. In fact, I haven't had someone do that in like fifteen years and never someone who is as good at it as your husband apparently is. Pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard you orgasm this morning."

Becky had looked right at Steph as she said it and we all watched her face turn red, but a smile did show on her face.

"Interesting... not to pry but does that mean when you dress up you all... I guess role play as lesbians?" Brianne asked nervously.

"Oh.... God no... I am not remotely attracted to her when she is dressed, and she prefers dick when she is dressed. Actually, you will probably laugh at this, but my Brianne is a badge bunny, she has the hots for cops and firemen." Steph responded quickly.

Brianne looked at me and gave me a grin and said. "I do find that a little surprising. I do my best to stay away from both of those when I am looking for male companionship myself. Too much testosterone for me."

The waitress brought our dinners out and the conversation stopped for a minute. I was taking a moment to try and understand how I felt about it, especially about Brianne learning pretty much all my secrets. I appreciated her acceptance and support, but I did wonder if would affect work. I wasn't her normal supervisor, so I didn't think there was a problem there.

"Anyone special in your life right now Brianne?" Steph asked her.

"No... I think I am destined to being single, honestly. I have had a few long-term relationships, with both men and women and it just never seems to work out."

"Uh... do you have a... uh... preference. Men or women?" Becky asked, leaning in towards her.

"Probably women... I find them more physically attractive." Brianne smiled at her.

"Interesting... and... I am sorry... I know this really rude, but I am really curious and where I live there aren't a lot of people that are... out. Anyways, uh... do you like go down on them or do they go down on you?" Becky's voice was almost at a whisper by the time she finished asking her question.

I am sure both Steph and I had a look of shock on our face when she asked that question but Brianne just laughed.

"Yes. I prefer both giving and receiving oral with a woman. My experience in receiving it is that women are much better at it. Although I recently heard some men must be really good at it also." She winked at Steph and then smiled at me.

"Well... I would pretty much let anyone who wants to, go down on me male or female. Not sure if I could return the favor with a girl though." Becky announced.

"Hmm... I will have to keep that in my mind." Brianne smiled at her, and Becky blushed.

Our waitress arrived at the table to ask about desert which we passed on. While trying to make my voice as soft as possible I asked her to bring me the check. She cleared the table and when she returned with it, she leaned close to me and told me I looked amazing. I gave her a big tip.

We decided to head to the lady's room as we got up from the table. I was nervous about this part, but Steph promised me it would be fine. I entered my stall and fought my pantyhose a little because of my nails. I was eventually able to pee and get everything resituated before stepping out and going to the sink.

It felt good to open my clutch and pull out my lipstick and give my lips a touch up. These little feminine moments had been a part of my dreams and fantasies for years. When I was done, I noticed that Becky and Steph were smiling at me.

Brianne asked if we were parked in the garage. Steph told her we had valeted the car. She asked for the ticket and stepped over to the stand. I watched her hand the guy some money and he gave her the keys.

"He said you can leave it there and get it when you leave the club." He handed the keys to Steph.

She then suggested we walk to the club. It was three blocks from the restaurant but would only be a block and half to walk back to parking garage when we left the club. She took the lead with Becky next to her and Steph and I followed.

"Doing, okay?" Steph asked as we walked.

"Yes. So far. Thank you for this. Are you doing, okay?" I told her.

"Yep... just... nope... never mind, we can talk later, enjoy this night." She looked over and smiled at me.

"What? No secrets, remember."

"Not a secret... I just get this nagging worry sometimes... that you are going enjoy this so much that you will need it... all the time, there... no secret." Her tone was cautious.

"I know... I also know that if I did it all the time, that would be the end of us and I would never let that happen, I promise." I hesitated then continued. "I also know that I have been doing it a lot lately and after this weekend I will make sure Brian is around more when you are home."

Steph squeezed my arm and smiled at me. She then nodded her head towards Becky and Brianne in front of us who were laughing and smiling at each other and raised an eye brow.

"Maybe she was being honest about not caring who went down on her." I said quietly in her ear.

There was a short line at the door, and I realized they were checking IDs. I got mine out but wasn't sure what would happen when my appearance wasn't close to what my ID picture looked like. The doorman gave it a quick look, a quick look at me, smiled and waved me in.

There was a large U-shaped bar in the middle, surrounded by a lot of high top cocktail tables, and booths along the wall. A stage, DJ booth, and dance floor were at the back. One side of the stage appeared to lead to the restrooms and the other to a kitchen or storage. The stage was empty, but the music was fairly loud.

It wasn't crowded but it was far from empty and as I scanned the room I immediately recognized some other crossdressers, some butch lesbians, and a lot of other looks and outfits. Brianne steered us to a cocktail table towards the back.

"The booths are more comfortable but these are way better for enjoying the people watching and getting seen." She explained.

I noticed that Becky took a seat next to her. I also saw Brianne smile at me as I managed to take my seat without flashing anyone. A waitress in an extremely short skirt came by and took our drink orders. Everyone but Steph, who was taking her designated driver role seriously, got a glass of wine.

"You move really well in heels but have you ever danced in them?" Brianne asked me.

"Uh... no... not a lot of reason to dance in the house by yourself." I smiled at her.

"True... still can't believe this is the first time you have ever been out in public." She winked at me.

"How often do you come here?" Becky asked Brianne.

I sort of listened as Brianne gave her a lengthy answer but mostly, I was looking around to see how many other crossdressers I noticed. Currently I was sure of about six and pretty sure about three or four more. They all seemed very comfortable. With the exception of one group, they seemed to be mixed in with genetic girls and trans girls.

A new song began, I noticed a sudden movement towards the dance floor. As I was figuring out what the song was Brianne grabbed my arm and pulled me off my chair. I let her lead me and soon I was in the middle of everyone else on the floor dancing to Abba's Dancing Queen. I was surprised at how much fun I was having and was disappointed when the song ended.

"Wow... your were way better than I expected. There are about a half dozen songs that get that response, especially from girls like you." Brianne yelled at me as we moved back to our table.

Steph smiled at me, and it seemed genuine. Becky gave me a golf clap and smiled too. There was also a new round of wine glasses on the table. Steph and I returned to people watching and trying to discreetly point people out that drew our attention. I saw Brianne lean into Becky and say something and then she left the table.

Steph moved over to Becky and leaned close to her to talk. I was trying to watch their faces and I could tell that Becky was a little embarrassed as she spoke. She kept looking over at me, I think trying to see if I could hear what was being said. They both shared a laugh and then Steph moved back to me.

"Um... so Becky is seriously thinking about hooking up with Brianne. That okay with you?" Steph said into my ear.

"Yes... she is big girl; they are both big girls they can hook up with whoever they want." I responded back.

"That is what I told her you would say." She laughed.

I smiled at Becky as I noticed that Brianne was almost back at our table. It took me a minute to recognize that she had brought some others over with her. A man who was probably just about six feet tall and lean but obviously very fit. He was wearing jeans and an untucked polo shirt. The woman was wearing a similar outfit and was tall for a girl, she had very short hair and little to no makeup on.

"These are my friends Jack and Kristen. They are kind of regulars here. They are both on the job and work for the city fire department." Brianne yelled over the noise of the crowd.

I noticed that Jack seemed to be eyeing me up while Kristen was eyeing Steph and Becky or maybe that was my imagination. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Steph give me a look as Brianne introduced Jack. Kristen moved over next to me. Up close you saw more feminine features in her face, but it was obvious she tried to downplay those.

"So you and Brianne came onto your department at the same time huh?" She asked.

That led to a short discussion about our fire department careers. Then she asked about me being LBGTQ and how that had been for me. When I told her that I was still pretty closeted, and this was my first time out of my house dressed she was shocked. During the conversation I was watching Becky talking to Jack and realized I was a little jealous.

The music changed and the dance floor surge was obvious again. Brianne grabbed mine and Steph's hands this time and I watched as Becky got up and headed to the dance floor also. Shania Twain singing "Man I feel like a Woman" was almost drowned out by the singing from the dance floor. I had never really enjoyed dancing as a man. In my heels, short dress, and the freedom of being able to move like a woman I loved it.

The song ended and asked Brianne to go with me to the lady's room. I didn't have to fight my pantyhose as much this time and enjoyed touching up my makeup. When we stepped out to head back to her table, she grabbed my arm.

"When I told you about the tranny chasers hanging out here, you said you might want to be caught. Not exactly sure how that works with you and Steph, but Jack would love to catch you if you want him to. Girls like you are pretty much the reason he comes here." Brianne emphasized the girls like you part.

"You said he was a regular and I wasn't sure if that meant he was gay. How about Kristen, are you all... I don't know.... a thing, I guess." I asked her.