Neighborhood Surprise

Story Info
A move to a new neighborhood brings neighborly surprises.
3.4k words
3.85
37.4k
37
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milfaware
Milfaware
20 Followers

My wife and I moved into a new neighborhood so that we could be closer to her elderly parents who required a lot of care. This is a middle- class neighborhood with well-kept, nicer homes in a tract with nice yards and lots of friendly people. During the day that the movers arrived we met the next-door neighbors who were kind and welcoming. On one side was an older Asian couple who were pleasant and seemed very reserved. On the other side were Julie and Ed. Both in their very early fifties, Julie was a bubbly, cute blonde with a nice body and HUGE tits. They were amazing and impossible to miss. She was VERY inquisitive and asked a LOT of questions. Her husband, Ed, seemed like he was bored to tears and couldn't care less. In fact, as we were chatted in the front yard he just simply faded away and went back to his tinkering in the garage.

We exchanged pleasantries with Julie and then eventually went back to our moving duties. Over the next couple of days, we learned that Ed was very quiet and seldom seen outside the house. Julie, on the other hand, was always in evidence. She did a lot of gardening and it was springtime. She spent lots of time outside and seemed to like to dress somewhat scantily in either tight tank tops and shorts of yoga pants and tight t-shirts. She was a very attractive woman.

Both houses had raised decks on the back side and we both like to grill. The way we were set up we frequently were pretty much face to face separated by a short fence that allowed both sides to see fully what was happening on the other. Julie always had questions, observations, and even a little gossip. Over the space of the next few weeks, she and I became reasonably well acquainted. My wife spent most of her time at her parent's home and often spent the night there. Ed was often away for work as he was in some kind of management role in his company and traveled frequently.

One morning about a month after we moved in I walked out on to the back deck to fire up the grill and there was Julie laying on a chaise lounge in a VERY small bikini. Her massive tits were literally falling out of it. She reclined with her sunglasses on and looking incredible lying in the sun with her amazing body on full display. As I lifted the lid on the grill she glanced over and when she saw me said, "Oh, hi. How are you guys?"

"Well, I am good. Cheryl is spending a few days at her parent's. Her dad is not doing well."

Julie adjusted in her lounge raising one knee and rolling slightly toward me allowing her tits to shift and showing the tiny bottoms of her bikini barely covered her protruding pussy. "Sorry to hear that. Ed is gone to the east coast and won't be back until next week." She shifted slightly and squeezed her tits together. The massive cleavage was on full display and I found it impossible not to stare. In fact, I felt the stirrings in my cock and tried not to drool. Julie seemed fully aware of the effect she was having. She slowly slid off the sunglasses and looked me dead in the eye as she slid off the lounge and stood up. Her body was astonishing. Her dirty blonde hair hung down to her shoulders and the tiny swimsuit did very little to cover anything. Her tis jutted forward full and round with nipples the size of my thumbs easily seen through the thin fabric. Her pussy protruded through the bikini and her lips and pubic mound were prominent.

I was fascinated by her amazing attributes and my cock began to grow. I stepped sideways hoping the grill in front of me would conceal that fact. Julie glanced at my crotch as a I did so and the faintest smile appeared on her pretty face. I swear I saw little wink as she flipped around toward her back door. Her ass was taught and fully round and the bikini bottom left a lot of it on display. She stopped and looked back over her shoulder. "Hey, I have to go get to work. I will see you later" And she was gone inside.

I stood there fiddling with the grill thinking about her incredible body and realized that my cock was rock hard. I am 51, in reasonably good shape, work out several times a week, and take god care of myself. I am retired and have numerous hobbies that keep me busy. I have not had sex with anyone but my wife in many, many years. And lately, not even her because of our circumstance. As I closed the grill, giving it time to heat up, my cock was raging and showed no sign of relenting anytime soon. I went back inside and headed up the stairs to the bathroom. The window of that bathroom looked right onto the side window of Julie's living room. As I approached the window, I was stunned to see her laying on the couch with her knees up, hand down her bikini, rubbing her pussy for all she was worth. My hand went to my cock and I dropped my shorts and began to jack off watching her as she arched her back and bucked into her hand. My cock was steel hard as I jacked myself and watched as she slipped the bikini top off, exposing her fantastic tits and she began rubbing and pinching her huge nipples. It didn't take long, and I found myself ready to cum as she got wilder and wilder on the couch. Just as I felt the first spams of my cock beginning to cum, she arched her back and tensed. I could hear her moan through the open window, and I came. And came. And came. I can't remember the last time I came that hard. It was fantastic. As I came back to focus on Julie she was lying on the couch, relaxed, running her hands slowly over her body staring straight into the window that I was watching her through.

I guess I should have been embarrassed but all I remember feeling was my cock beginning to stir again. I watched as she slipped her bikini bottoms off, stood up, and turned to walk away with a wink and a smile. My god her body was amazing. She was tight and firm for her age and proportioned perfectly. I stood and watched her disappear before cleaning up the mess I had made on the wall in the bathroom and went to throw my steak on the grill.

Later that afternoon I stepped outside to run to the store and there was Julie in her garden in the front yard. She gave a me a sly grin and simply said, "Hey, how was your steak?"

She stood in front of me a tight white tank top, clearly no bra in evidence and her incredible nipples on full display and a short denim skirt, which I thought was little out of place in the garden. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she looked as fuckable as any woman could. "It was great. Best steak I have had in a long time. What are you up to?"

She smiled broadly, turned facing away from me, looked back over her shoulder and said, "Oh, just pulling weeds and trimming some stuff." With that she bent at the waist reaching for a weed and the little skirt rode up on her ass and her hot, freshly shaven, bare pussy was on full display. She stayed that way for far too long than to just pull a weed before she straightened, turned toward me and said, "I trimmed the lawn a little. What do you think?"

To be honest, I couldn't really think right then. I finally found my voice and said, "Very nice. It's very appealing."

She smiled again. "Where are you off to?"

'Just running to the store for a few things. Need anything?" She bent forward for another weed and her beautiful tits came into full view as the tank top opened up. They were stunning. Best tits I have ever seen.

She stood back up and her nipples grew hard right before my eyes. "No thanks. But I was wondering if you would like to watch some t.v. or something later. I get tired of being alone."

To be honest I was torn. She was incredibly hot and gorgeous, and I wanted to fuck her. But I didn't want to cause that weird "I fucked my neighbor's wife thing."

After a light pause where I struggled to decide I said, "Uh, sure. How bout I grab some cheese and stuff and come over around 8?"

Her face lit up and she shifted her weight slightly. "That would be great. I'll finish this up and take a shower. See you ate 8."

I left with my cock straining at my shorts as I jumped into my truck and drove away. As I did my wife called. "Hey, how are you doing?"

"I am fine", I said as I adjusted my straining cock.

"Listen, dad is not doing well. I won't be home until the weekend at least. Can you survive?"

I had a clear image of Julie arching her back with her hand buried in her pussy. "Oh, that is too bad. Yeah, I'll be fine. Just heading to the store to pick up a few things. Maybe I will grab a movie while I'm there."

"Okay, have fun. Do all the stuff you can't do with me there. I hate your kind of movies."

I laughed. "Okay. I will do just that. Bye". And I hung up.

At 8 sharp I was standing at Julie's front door and she opened it wearing a thin white cotton top and small, tight, lycra shorts that left NOTHING to the imagination. I wore a light t-shirt and golf shorts. I had showered, shaved, and trimmed the hair on my crotch a little. Not shaved, just cleaned up. I had a few condoms in my pocket that I had picked up at the store earlier. She looked me up and down as I stepped inside. She closed the door, walked right up to me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I put the bag I was carrying down and returned her kiss. We traded tongues for a quite a while and it was very hot. I could feel her had nipples against my chest as she ran her hands up and down my back and pushed herself against my now raging hard cock. She finally broke the embrace, took my hand, picked up the bag and lead me into the kitchen where she put the bag in the fridge, took my hand again and led me down the hallway into a bedroom. The room was little with numerous candles and the bed had nothing but sheets and pillows on it.

Julie turned to face me, came to me and put her hands around my ass and shove here tongue into my mouth once again. She pulled away, looked me straight in the eye and said, "That little escapade earlier was the hottest orgasm I have had in a long time. Was it good for you, too? I saw you jerking yourself while you watched me."

I stammered that it was equally good for me. She looked at me for a long time, pulled her top off and threw it on a chair and stood in front of me with her rock-hard nipples sticking in my face and said, "Well, if you want to fuck me, I am right here. If you don't, we can just continue this little game and drive each other crazy."

I reached for a nipple and squeezed it gently. She moaned out loud and reached for my cock through my shorts. I opened them and let them drop to the floor and my hard cock sprang to life standing at attention. No I don't consider myself hung, but her eyes widened and she stepped forward uttering, "Oh my god. It is better than I hoped for. Shit, this is much bigger than Ed's cock. At least the last time I saw it."

She took my cock in her hand and started to slowly jack me off. This was a feeling I have not had for a long time and I just stood there and let her work. She ran her hands up and down and cradled my balls and finally dropped to her knees. With no hesitation she took my stiff cock into her mouth, cupped my balls with one hand, and then swallowed it all at once. I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat and after about three strokes of her lips and hands while massaging my balls I began to cum. I tried to pull her head away, but she pushed my hand away and swallowed rope after rope of hot cum down her throat. I have never had my cock so completely devoured. She kept stroking and swallowing until there was nothing left all the while moaning while rubbing her pussy. I began to pull away and she grabbed my ass, pulled me into her face, and then she had her own shuddering orgasm which went on for quite some time. When she calmed down, she let go of me, stood up, shoved her tongue in my mouth and hugged me close.

I tried to apologize for cumming so soon and she just laughed. "Well, we both did that, right? Don't worry. We are not done yet." She pushed me onto the bed, pulled my shirt off and then peeled off her shorts. Fuck, she was super-hot. She climbed on to the bed, laid down on her back and simply said, "Eat my pussy." And I did. She was soaking wet, and I worked those lips with my tongue, rubbed her clit with my thumb while I stuck my tongue in her wet pussy and enjoyed her writhing and moaning. Soon she grabbed the back of my head, arched back, shoved her pussy into my face howled, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, I'm cuuuumming! She fucked my face with her pussy and quivered, over and over until she finally calmed down and let go of my head letting her ass back down to the bed. She leaned up and kissed me slowly licking her pussy juices off my face. It was spectacular and by then my cock was rock hard again.

We kissed and played with each other for a bit and then I worked my way down to her amazing tits and circled her areola with my tongue before taking a nipple between my teeth and gently chewing on it as it stiffened. She wiggled around and managed to get my cock into her mouth and began to give me the blow job of a lifetime. She went up and down with her tongue, worked my balls with her hand, and took each one into her soft mouth while working my cock with her hands. She was unbelievable. I felt the tension rise in my balls and thought I might cum again soon. I reached over and picked up my shorts and retrieved a condom. When she saw what I was doing she simply said no and gently took it away and put it on the bedside table. Julie put me on back and my raging hard cock stood up proudly in front of her. She raised herself up, positioned my cock under her sweet pussy and lowered herself down in one swift, slick move. Her pussy was dripping wet, and my cock went all the way to the hilt easily. We both stopped any motion for a moment and enjoyed that feeling. She was tight, smooth and strong and my cock felt incredible buried inside her tightness. She rolled her head back, reached up and grabbed each of her tits and began to rock back and forth. Fuck. It was indescribable.

We fucked like that for a long time. I squeezed her huge hard nipples and watched her ride me with pure ecstasy on both of our faces. Her pussy felt so good on my hard, bare cock I was afraid I would cum again too soon. I didn't know if I had it in me to get hard again, so I slowed her down, flipped her over and fucked her missionary for a long time very slowly. She rubbed her own clit and soon was having another shattering orgasm, clenching my cock with her pussy with amazing power. This woman was amazing. Soon, she climbed off me, moved to the center of the bed and got on her hands and knees. She looked hungrily back over her shoulder and simply said, "Fuck me."

I moved up behind her and looked at her dripping pussy as I guided the head of my cock into her. She pushed back into me and soon I was buried to the hilt again and started fucking forcefully but not fast. She went wild. She bucked, moaned, and wailed as she came again. Then she reached under the pillow and pulled out a bottle of lube. She squeezed some onto her hand, reached behind her, smeared it on her ass and then stuck a finger in her tight asshole. I nearly came again. She pulled away from me and looking back again, simply said, "No one has fucked this ass for many, many years. Fuck my ass. Make me cum. I want to feel you cum in my ass. Right now. Fuck me"

I put the tip of my cock against her ass and we both pushed. It slid in about halfway and she gasped. "Oh, fuck yes."

I pushed very slowly as she relaxed into my cock and soon, I was buried to the hilt in a perfect, beautiful ass of an incredibly hot sexy woman who just started rocking back and forth causing my cock to slide slowly in and out of her ass. She was moaning and so was I. My cock felt as hard as granite and I knew I would cum soon. She lowered her belly down to the mattress and yelled, "Fuck my ass. Make me cum!" I started to fuck her harder and harder and she began moaning and crying out, "Fuck my ass. Fuck me. Fuck!" She pushed back and I saw her hand disappear under her belly and she rubbed her clit and went wild. She bucked, moaned, cried out and I could sense another orgasm coming on her part. She rolled he head from side to side, and I felt my balls tighten. Julie let out a guttural scream and pushed back hard into my cock and I exploded in her ass as she quivered and came under me in the most amazing orgasm I have ever witnessed. My cock pumped deep into her ass as she bucked and began to subside under me as I began to relax and finally let my softening cock slip from her ass. I watched as the cum leaked from the bottom and she laid there panting very still. I rolled off of her and lay next to her as I came down from the high of a mind shattering orgasm of my own. "Fuck", was all I could manage.

We spent some time cuddling and nibbling a little and then I got dressed and went home. Julie came out onto the back deck later the next morning wearing nothing but a t-shirt. She smiled broadly when she saw me. "Hey, neighbor. How are you doing?"

"I'm a little drained this morning. Otherwise, I feel fantastic." She smiled and reached down to her pussy. "Am I going to see you later?"

"I sure hope so."

"Do you know Monica down the street?" Monica lived about three doors down. I had spoken to her a couple of time. Her husband worked on a family farm a few hours away and was often not at home. I was a little caught off guard be the question.

"Good", she said, rubbing her pussy absentmindedly with an evil grin. "I may have a surprise for you. See you later."

The surprise is the subject of another story.

Milfaware
Milfaware
20 Followers