Neighborhood (The)

Story Info
The Butler's and Johnson's Swap Interracial, Malcolm Joins.
10.2k words
4.76
8.7k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Over the past several weeks Calvin Butler (Cedric the Entertainer) and Dave Johnson (Max Greenfield) have been talking a lot about doing a swap between their two wives. Unknown to them, Tina Butler (Tichina Arnold) and Gemma Johnson (Beth Behrs) have been having the same discussion.

Tina had been fantasizing about Dave's big cock, ever since Gemma confided in her how fat Dave's cock was. She wanted her cunt spread out wide and wanted a guy who could last a lot longer than Calvin has been lately.

Gemma had Tina in her kitchen. "You know I used to have that issue with Dave, but found out, if I suck him off a short time before we start fucking, he lasts forever."

"Listen girl, "If I could get Calvin to cum twice, I'd do that, but once he shoots his wad in my mouth, or anywhere else, he goes to sleep."

You have to treat him to a lot more to keep his interest. I wiggle my ass at Dave and promised he can fuck my ass if he gets me off. By the time he gets me off, he's already so hot, he can't hold off and I get my way and we're both happy."

Gemma stood up and pushing her chair back, she reached out and took Tina by the hand, "Come with me Tina, after all the talk about fucking and sucking, I gotta get some release. I'd love to strip that sexy top of yours off and get a little busy, are you up for it?"

Tina chuckled, "Come on girl, it's as if you were reading my mind."

They hurried upstairs to the master bedroom and Gemma licked the door behind her, "The last thing we need is to have Grover come in and seeing us." She took a step towards Tina and grabbing hold of her loose fitting top, she drew it up and over her head. Gemma licked her lips as she stared at her firm, black tits, she wasn't wearing a bra and Gemma concentrated on those black licorice nips standing tall atop Tina's C cup tits.

Tina pulled her closer and reaching down, she grabbed hold of the flowery blue blouse with the gypsy neckline. She tugged it out of Gemma's form-fitting blue jeans and just like Gemma did, she drew it up and over her messy long blonde hair. She reached up and pulled at the ribbon holding Gemma's blonde hair on top of her head in a messy bun. It tumbled free and Tina's long black fingers combed through it as she pulled her to her body.

Their firm tits pressed together, one lily white, while the other were black as coal. Pink stiff nipples brushed against Tina's black licorice nips. Her mouth descended on Gemma's and as the kisses grew steamier, both of them fought to pulled each other's jeans off.

Gemma was getting frustrated and she broke the kiss and sank to her knees. She tugged at the snap on Tina's black jeans and pulling hard from side to side to get those skin tight jeans off Tina's gorgeous bubble butt. She finally got them down and inhaled her musky scent. She stared at Tina's completely bare pussy, her cuntlips were large and were shiny from the juices she was already generating. She was about to lean in when Tina grabbed her head and pulled it tight to her slick cunt.

Gemma's tongue darted out and she immediately began licking up and down those fleshy lips. She wormed her tongue into the hot, steamy hole as she moved a little higher and latched onto her blood red clit. She sucked on it and Tina began to shake. She ground her pussy harder to the white girl's face and she threw her head back as a tiny orgasm erupted, bathing Gemma's lips and tongue.

Tina clutched at Gemma's arms and pulled her to her feet. Her legs were like rubber, but she found the strength to spin Gemma around and push her to the bed. She slid between her outstretched legs and tore at her blue jeans, she too had to fight to get the skin tight jeans off the long-legged blonde. She finally succeeded and found a tiny patch of blonde hair covered the upper portion of her pussy. She was happy to see it was already matted down with her own juices and Tina clutched at Gemma's long legs, she pulled them high and planted them on her shoulders. She dove in and gave Gemma the same treatment she received and before long, she had her cumming too.

She crawled up and planted her body directly over the slender blonde's trembling body. The two of them began kissing and caressing each other like two long lost lovers.

Gemma managed to slip away and reaching into her bedside end table, she pulled a long, black double ended dildo. She pulled out a bottle of lube and looked to Tina and chuckled, "I don't think either of us will be needing this, right?"

Tina grabbed for it, "You got that right girl, let me at it." She fisted it and groaned out, "Oh I had one of these when I was in high school. Me and a couple of my girls used to use it so much, we wore it down to a nub." She placed it at the mouth of Gemma's pink pussy and shoved it in slowly. Once it was a third of the way in, she scooted closer to Gemma.

Gemma grabbed hold of it, "My turn and as she leaned forward, she felt it sink deeper into her snatch. She stopped and drew in a deep breath. She pushed the other end between Tina's fleshy lips and watched as it disappeared into her pink inner lips of her pussy.

The two of them snuggled closer, drawing the dildo deeper into their pussies. They hugged, kissed and humped each other. They played and twisted each other's firm nippled tits and as they clung together, they both exploded and came hard.

They fell back and looked to the mirror on the bedroom closet door and they chuckled and then moaned as it made the dildo move even more. They looked at the obscene, but very, very hot looking scene in the mirror. Their legs were wrapped together and that dildo was covered in their cream and hung in their quivering pussies.

Tina looked to Gemma, "When do you wanna do the swap. We have to do it soon, I can't wait to see how Dave cums again and again."

Gemma chuckled and shivered again, "Oh one more thing Tina, I know black men are large, but you're in for a treat, because when I was in college, I dated a couple black football players, they were huge, but I'm telling you girl, Dave put them all to shame, you are gonna cream again and again, it's humongous!"

Tina chuckled, "Yeah, I heard that before, but just wait and see, Calvin isn't the largest, he is is very, very thick and he stretches me out every time, even now."

They finally slipped the dildo out, hugged and kissed a little more before getting dressed and began to scheme a way to switch partners, unaware the guys were going the exact same thing, scheming not having sex together.

A couple days later, Dave was in the living room and Tina came over to visit Gemma. She was dressed in a pin-striped powder blue men's long sleeved dress shirts. The cuffs were rolled up and it hung of out her pants. Her pants were salmon colored tights and luckily the shirt wasn't tucked it, because without any panties on, a dark camel toe was showing between her legs. She sat down beside Dave, rather close, "So where is Gemma?"

"She's out, but will be back in a few, she took Grover over to Marty's for the night. I could never get it out of her why he was going there."

Just then, Gemma came in and she looked amazing. Her long blonde hair was down around her shoulders, but the sides were pulled back away from her face and was held together in back with a large clip. She was wearing fuck me heels and a pair of tailored black dress slacks. They were tight and showed off her long, long legs and tight ass. She was wearing a multi colored blouse with half sleeves and the earth tones complemented her blonde hair and large chest. The top three buttons were undone and showed her deep cleavage.

She caught Tina's attention, "Listen Dave, I wanted Tina over here to give an objective option to your speech next week before the Rotary Club. Is that okay Dave?"

He smiled up at her, "Well thank you Gemma, that is an excellent idea. Why don't you sit down and listen to it too?"

Gemma turned and headed for the door, "I would love to, but I promised Tina, if she would listen to your speech, I'd go next door and make dinner for Calvin and Malcolm (Sheaun McKinney). It's only fair I already fed you before taking Grover over to Marty's and she promised to give you all the truthful criticism without the sarcasm Calvin would."

Tina spoke up, "Yeah, that is the last thing you need, right Dave?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, but I've gotten used to it, but yeah, sound great, don't be long."

Gemma winked to Tina,"Oh, don't worry Dave, you won't even know I've been gone." She hurried out and knocked on the door next door and Calvin answered it. He had just gotten out of the shower after working all day at the garage. He had a large terrycloth robe on and it wasn't tied too securely, "Oh hi Gemma, come on in, Tina's not here and I'm still waiting for her to make dinner."

She walked in past him and walked towards the kitchen, "Don't worry Calvin, she over at our place. She's giving Dave pointers on his speech and I asked her to give him her honest opinion."

"Hell, I can get dressed and go over there and do it too."

She stopped him, "I wish you wouldn't, he needs all the confidence he can get and well, you know, you can be a little brutal sometimes."

He flopped down in his recliner, "Yeah, I guess I can, but why are you here?"

I made a deal with Tina, if she did that, I'd come over here and make you dinner. I was here earlier and started it. How does my world class chili sound? It should be nearing finished product and I made extra just in case Malcolm comes home too."

She came out of the kitchen with an iced mug and it was filled with cold beer. She stood before him with her back to him. She leaned down and placed it on the table before him and in doing so, she wiggled her tight ass that was poured into those tight black slacks. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing any panties, not a line or wrinkle in those pants.

He took it and looked up at her, "Now this I could get used to." He stiffened slightly as her cold hand rested on his bare shoulder; after coming around behind his recliner.

She squeezed it hard, "Seems like the man of the house could use a back massage. All that work and it seems a little tight." She worked her hands down his neck and shoulders, pushing the robe open as she slid a little lower. She continued to massage, more caressing than massaging and now did it with one hand. Her other hand was down at her waistband, she was opening her pants, unzipping them and struggling to remove them using one hand. She finally got them off and kicking them aside, she resumed massaging him, but now left his shoulders and ran down his naked chest and further down to his belly. She pushed aside his robe and leaning way over, she clutched at his fat cock. She let out a moan, "Mmmm, seems what Tina said about your cock being extremely thick was spot on."

Calvin leaned back and watched as she leaned over a little more and began stroking his fat cock. He threw his head back and his head brushed up against her naked hip. He turned and saw her naked from the waist down. He reached back and pulled her down until she came off the floor and her lower body was straddling his head. He was about to grab hold of her lips and pull her tight lipped pussy to his mouth, but at the exact same time, he stiffened when he felt her hot, wet mouth close over his black cockhead. He arched his hips, shoving several more inches of his black cock into her mouth.

Gemma loved how thick he was. She already was scooping up several drops of his pre-cum that was oozing out of the tip of his throbbing cock. Her hand encircled the root of his cock and her other hand cupped his large swollen black nut sack. She rolled them in her fingers and began bobbing up and down, sending a large stream of saliva out of her mouth and down to the root of his cock and balls too.

Calvin was beyond excited, he had never, ever been with a white woman and found it an unique opportunity. His hands ran up and down the long, shapely legs surrounding his head. The white legs and pink pussy just an inch from his mouth, he couldn't resist. He knew if Tina walked in, he would be a dead man. He had no idea Tina was next door in the same situation as Gemma was at the same time.

Calvin turned his head and at the same time raised his hands. He parted her tight cuntlips and stared at the slick inner pink lips. He saw the light blonde bush and it made his cock even harder. He dipped his head and with his tongue extended, he slipped his tongue between her slick lips and drove in deep into her juicy hole. He couldn't believe how sweet her juices were. He pulled his tongue out and ran it up and down the entire length of her cunt. He uncovered her hidden clit and clamping his lips around it, he sucked and it came out of hiding. He flicked his tongue back and forth and he knew it was just what she wanted, because he felt her take the head of his cock into her throat.

Gemma was trembling from the expert licking he was giving her cunt. She bobbed up and down, her tongue was like a lizard covering every inch of his shaft. Her hair that was clipped back came undone and the long, wavy blonde locks drifted over his belly, thighs and exposed cock and balls All of a sudden, she felt his cock swell up, jerk and he began pumping his heavy, creamy cum down her throat. It shot out so fast, it filled her oral cavity and a couples drops seeped out of the corner of her mouth.

Calvin pulled her down his body and guided her to the sofa across from his recliner. He planted her butt on the edge and shaking out of his robe, he grabbed hold of her long bare legs and placed them on his strong black shoulders. He dipped his head and attacked her juicy cunt. He was bound and determined to give her what she gave him.

Gemma rolled her head from side to side as she watched his thick, fat tongue attack her cunt. She watched as he shoved two thick fingers in her hole and his tongue danced all over her clit. She reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged out of it and she came prepared, no bra or panties. She smiled when he looked up and his eyes bugged out, staring her her large, firm tits. Her nipples grew stiff just from his gaze and the large pink aeroules grew darker and the tiny bumps surrounding her nipples perked up too.

Calvin pulled his fingers from her cunt and raising them up, he ran them along her bee-stung lips. His other hand ran up to her swaying tits, he attacked one stiff nipple, twisting and plucking away at it. He did the same to the other and he dropped his head and resumed attacking her cunt. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth and shoved them back in her cunt. He ate her like a a man possessed and he grinned when he heard her moans grew louder.

"Yes, yes, oh yes Calvin eat me, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna shoot my creamy cum all over your face." She arched her back, clutched at his head and letting out a growl, she came hard.

Calvin ate up all she gave him and he slowed his sucking, lightly licking at her quivering cunt. He peppered her pussy with light kisses and he pulled back, "Wow, what brought all of this on, Gemma" Don't get me wrong, it was amazing, I just hope Tina doesn't come in and catch us."

She giggled, "Oh don't worry about that Calvin. I'd have to say at about the same time, Tina and Dave are doing the exact same thing."

He sat back, "WHAT!"

She grabbed his hand, "Don't give me that crap Calvin, I heard you and Dave were wondering how to do this exact same thing, so sit back, relax and after a few minutes, I want that fat cock of yours in my pussy."

Calvin chuckled, "You have a tall order before you Gemma. I'm not saying I don't want to fuck that luscious pussy of yours. I loved licking you and eating your pretty pink pussy, but as Tina probably told you, I'm lucky to get it hard once, but twice, that is a tall order."

She reached down and wrapped her long slender fingers around his shaft, "Oh, Calvin, you don't know how good I am. And getting you hard again is a challenge I'm happy to accept. One thing I talked to Tina about is being DP'ed. I was hoping to have Malcolm here sooner or later and riding your fat cock while he pounds my ass from behind." She felt his cock stiffen and jump in her hand and she giggled, "Oh, see what I mean Calvin, I can see he's already waking up." She hopped up from the sofa and threw her long blonde hair over her naked shoulder, "I'll be right back, I have a secret ingredient in the kitchen I know will more that work."

She rushed into the kitchen, grabbed the container of olive oil and hurried back to the living room. She stood over him and was about to drop to her knees, but Calvin stopped her.

"Listen Gemma, I've never been with a white woman before and I know Malcolm hasn't either. Do me a favor just stand there and do a couple sexy poses for me. I just wanna take in your beautiful body and see how hard you can get me that way."

She giggled and put the bottle of oil on the coffee table and planted her hands on her hips and shifted. She turned and showed him her tight ass. She looked over her shoulder, thrusting out her hip and giving him a sexy pout. She cupped her tits and ran her thumbs over her nipples and they perked up. She was getting into this and turning back towards him, she parted her legs and petted her pussy and uncovered her clit. She saw how Calvin was breathing heavier now and his cock was coming to life, but still not stiff enough to fuck. She turned around and bent over showing him her ass. She reached back and parted her cheeks and slowly shoved a fingers in her cunt. She pulled it out and showed him how wet she was again. Her wet finger rubbed her clit and she let out a tiny moan. She turned back to him, her long blonde hair was hiding her gorgeous tits. She threw her hair over her shoulders and slowly sank to her knees. She urged his legs apart and reaching back, she grabbed hold of the bottle of olive oil. She placed the tip of the bottle at her breast bone and tipping it, she let the golden liquid drizzle down. It ran down the upper slopes of both of her full, firm tits. She poured more out and it soon covered her tits and ran down between the tight cleavage those two mounds created.

Calvin's lips were parted and he was breathing heavily. He couldn't take his eyes off her firm tits. His cock was slowly growing firmer, but was far from what was needed to used in her cunt.

She hoped Malcolm would return home soon, because once she had Calvin hard again, she wanted him in her pussy. Ever since she sucked on it, she imagined it spreading her cunt wide and sinking deep into her pretty pink pussy. She didn't tell Calvin, but Tina and her set up a couple cameras in both homes to capture all of the action. They both vowed to watch both bouts later, but didn't want the guys to know about it and make them self-conscience.

Gemma placed the bottle back on the table, She knew Malcolm may need it later to lube up his cock and her ass. She massaged the oil into her firm tits and she saw how Calvin was getting excited and his eyes were bugging out, just seeing her tits glistening in the light of the living room. She reached out and grabbed hold of his cock. She stroked it up and down, coating it in the oil. Without a doubt it was getting stiff and she knew she was going to have her fantasy fulfilled, as long as Malcolm came home.

Calvin was beyond himself. He stared down at the gorgeous blonde white woman on her knees. He was breathing heavily through his mouth as he stared at her large firm tits, gleaming in the light of the room, totally covered in oil. He moaned as she leaned forward and wrapped her tits around his fat, black cock. The sight of his black cock, sliding up and down between her lily white tits was way too much for him to take. He felt his cock growing stiffer and harder by the second. He was amazed she had done this, but at the same time realized, how could he not grow stiff. He groaned out, "Oh fuck Gemma, I'd have to be dead two days if you couldn't get me hard with you looking like that and you doing what you are doing. I can't wait to feast on those tits of yours when you begin riding my cock."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers