Neighborhood (The)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the front door opened and Malcolm blurted out, "Hey Dad!" He stopped dead in his tracks and he dropped a bag of groceries he was holding, "What the fuckkkkkkkk!"

Calvin looked up at him, "Hey Malcolm, Gemma was wondering when you were coming home. She was keeping me idling until you got here." He chuckled again and let out a deep breath, "Would you believe she wants the two of us to DP her."

Gemma kept her tits wrapped around Calvin's cock as she rose and fell, letting her slick tits and his slick cock continue to slide up and down. She looked to Malcolm, "Hey, how you doing Malcolm, what do you say you get those groceries picked up, take them into the kitchen and then get your black ass back in here and strip. I wanna suck on your cock while I keep Calvin's stiff over here?"

Malcolm just nodded and scrambled to pick up the food he dropped. He ran to the kitchen and raced out of the kitchen. He was out before the door stopped swinging. He tore at his clothes and once naked he came over to Gemma and when he saw her turn her head, sending a waterfall of blonde hair to sweep over his thick, firm legs, he groaned out and grabbed her head. He watched in awe as her lips parted and her tongue darted out and began to swipe all over the already leaking head.

She smiled up at him, "Mmmm, just as tasty as your dad's cream. I hope you have a lot more of that in these large nuts." She hefted them in one hard, as she tried to keep her tits wrapped around Calvin's cock. "Get closer to me, I don't wanna leave Calvin's cock here."

Malcolm did as she asked and grabbing her head, he fed her more and more of his cock. It was a lot larger than Calvin's not as thick, but at least three to four inches longer. She struggled to get it into her throat, but as she got it saturated in her saliva, she managed to get the head stuffed into the opening of her throat.

Malcolm threw his head back as he felt her tongue flicking out, teasing the shaft.

Calvin looked up at Malcolm, "Changes your idea of fucking a white woman, haven't you Malcolm, I know I'm sold on it. I can't believe I've waited this long."

Malcolm ran his fingers through her sexy, tousled hair and looked to his father, "You got that right Pop! So tell me, what the fuck is going on?"

Calvin shrugged, "Gemma came here and your mother is over with Dave. Seems like they were thinking the same thing we were, but at least they had enough balls to follow through with it."

Gemma cleared her throat, "Ah, guys, I'm here with one cock between my tits and another dripping with my saliva from my mouth, do you think we can forego this discussion and get down to what's happening?"

They both started laughing and Malcolm grabbed her head, "I'm sorry and I agree, so where were we?"

Next door as soon as Gemma left the house, Tina turned her attention to Dave, "So let me hear it Dave. I'm very interested in seeing how you perform under pressure."

He stammered as he saw her giving him a sly, sexy smile. "Okay, well, here I go." he pulled his notes out and began to speak. As he went along he couldn't take his eyes off the petite black MILF. He saw her resting her fine ass on the edge of the couch and he saw her toying with the buttons on her men's blue pin-striped dress shirt. He slowed his speech as the second and third button came undone. He saw the swell of her black tits come into view and also noticed her stiff nipples poking against the material of the dress shirt. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra and he nearly began to drool.

Tina's gaze dropped to his khaki's and saw the large lump beginning to grow in his pants. She looked up at him and slowly licked her red lips and biting her lower lip, she plucked away at another button. With only one left closed, she got it open and shifting on the sofa, her dress shirt parted and the firm, naked tits slowly came into view.

Dave stopped talking and walked over and stood before the seated black MILF, "Aw Tina, what is going on?"

She giggled, "What are you talking about, Dave? I'm just trying to distract you, how am I doing?" She shifted again and the shirt parted even more and her coal black nipples came into view. Her quarter sided aeroules were puckered up and the pencil eraser sized nipples grew darker as she stared up at his swollen cock. She looked up at him, "I'm a little distracted too, but I don't think it's very fair. I'm showing you something, how about you showing me what is poking out right there?" Her fingers traced the lump in his pants.

Dave looked to the door, "What about Gemma, she may be back in a few minutes?"

She chuckled, "Oh, that won't be an issue. You see right now, she's doing the same thing with Calvin. It seems we sorta found out that you and Calvin have been discussing the same thing we're doing. The only difference is that we acted on it, not just talked about it."

He grinned down at her, "Thank you Tina, if you only knew how hot I think you are and now we get to do this, thank you." He leaned down and wrapped one hard around her neck and clutched at the nape of her neck, he drew he to him and their lips met and they were locked in an incredible heated kiss. His other hand drifted to the opening in her shirt and cupping her tit, he squeezed and played with the firm, soft flesh. He slipped the shirt off her trim body, leaving her sitting there in a pair of salmon colored stretch pants. He looked down and saw the camel-toe between her legs. He knew she was naked under those pants. He broke the kiss and feverously tore at the belt and zipper. He kicked off his shoes and tugging off his pants and socks, he stood before her in a pair of boxers that were very, very tight at the moment. He stepped closer to Tina and smiled down at her, "You wanted to see it, you get to unwrap it."

She scoffed, "Oh my God, Dave, you are so nasty, I LOVE IT!" She reached up and tugged at them and as his cock sprung free, it slapped her cheek and the pre-cum that already was leaking from the tip, left a streak across her cheek. She reached up and tried wrapping her tiny fingers around it. She couldn't make her fingers touch, "Oh fuck, Gemma wasn't kidding, your cock is amazing, Dave! I've been with several black men, but none, not a single one can compare with this monster. We are gonna have a very, very good evening. I hoped she wasn't exaggerating how many times you can cum, because I'm expecting several orgasms and I want you to have a bunch too."

He raked his fingers through her neat glossy hair and tightened his grip. He kissed her passionately and pulling back, "Oh Tina, you have nothing to worry about, I will satisfy you, count on it."

Tina watched as he stripped off his shirt and now naked, she stared at his huge cock and swollen nuts, "Mmmm, sure looks like these balls are full, what do you say we start working on emptying them." She leaned forward and opening wide, she stretched her lips to the max as she managed to get the swollen head in her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and danced all along the shaft. She worked her tongue up and down the underside and sucking on the swollen nuts. Her hand worked up and down. She loved the large amount of pre-cum that oozed out. She went back over and over again, licking the pre-cum off and swallowing it before returning to worshiping his stiff shaft again and again.

Dave looked down in awe, he couldn't remember the amount of times he dreamt about this ever, exact scenario and he knew his first orgasm wasn't far off, He knew he wanted to get her naked and start her on her way to her first of many climaxes too. He stepped back and heard her moan in protest. His saliva covered cock swayed from side to side as he pulled her to her feet. He dropped to his knees and looking up at her, he grabbed hold of the waistband of her stretch pants. He tugged and tugged and he struggled to get the tight, stretch material off her butt, but as soon as it cleared her bubble butt, it slipped down her legs rather easily. He looked up and drew in a deep breath as he stared at her thick, fleshy, black cuntlips. He saw mesmerized by the sight before him. Her cuntlips were already glistening with her cunt juices and he began to salivate, just thinking about eating this cunt to completion, over and over again. He drew the pants off her legs, it was like peeling the skin off a grape and he pulled them off her feet and she now was just as naked as he was. He reveled in the contrast of her dark skin to his pasty white skin, just as Calvin did with Gemma. He looked up to her, "I wanna eat your pussy just as much, if not more than you wanna suck my cock. Being the gentleman that I am, I'm giving you the choice, top of bottom?"

She looked at him, a little confused, "What do you mean, top or bottom?"

He chuckled, "On the sofa behind you, we are gonna sixty-nine and I can't wait to taste you, do you wanna be on top or the bottom?" She grinned at him, "I'd like to be on top. With the sure size of this cock, I don't wanna be on the bottom and have you get carried away and rip this monster through my throat."

He nodded, "Good choice, I love being on the bottom, leaves my hands free to roam." He guided her back to the sofa and flopping on his back, he grabbed her hips and turning her around, he drew her down to his body. He tugged on her hips until she hovered over his waiting mouth.

Tina wiggled her hips, she waited for the familiar feeling on a tongue on her, but she was pleasantly surprised when her cuntlips were sucked into his mouth and as soon as he tugged at them, he jammed his tongue deep into her juicy hole. She dug her nails into the flesh of his thighs as she shivered from the intense intrusion into her pussy. She took a deep breath and gripping his shaft, she held it in both hands. She tightened her grip and as slow as she could, she ran her fists upwards towards the tip. Just before she reached the head a large stream of pre-cum oozed out. She closed her plush lips around the head and sucking hard, she gobbled it all up. She rolled it around on her tongue and just before she resumed sucking, she smiled as she heard Dave let out a loud groan, "Oh fuck Tina, that was amazing."

Dave concentrated on the large fleshy lips of Tina's pussy. He compared them to Gemma's. While Gemma's were pink, they were a lot tighter & a mere slit before getting excited. Tina's were obscenely large and being black made them even more appealing. He flicked them from side to side as he wormed his tongue as deep as he could into her hole. He shoved two fingers into her as he moved to her clit and darted all along the stiff nub. He removed his fingers from her hole and shoved those two slimy fingers into her puckered asshole and at the same time used his other hand to slip three fingers deep into her cunt. He fucked both hokes at the same time as he worried her clit with his tongue.

Tina exploded as she felt both of her holes being violated. She ground her cunt harder to his face as she took his cock as deep as she could. It was impossible to take his entire length into her mouth, it was just too large, so she worked her tongue along it. She pulled her mouth off his cock as she came hard.

Dave twisted his fingers around in her pussy and stroked the sensitive flesh of her G-spot and was rewarded with another gush of her milky cream. He lapped it all up as he felt her entire body trembling. He felt her firm tits pressed against his belly and lower chest as she came hard.

Tina was bound and determined to make him cum and she doubled her efforts as she stroked the flesh not in her mouth and used her other hand to play with his balls. She ripped her mouth from his white cock and licked up and down the underside of his cock. She released his balls and shoved one wet finger up his ass. She heard him let out a grunt and suddenly her mouth was flooded with his potent cum. She swallowed the first shot, but the next several blasts were unable to be contained. His shot his load all over her pretty face and it looked amazing seeing his white cum covering her pretty black face.

Tina licked up what she could and as she came down from her incredible orgasms, she rolled off of him and kneeling on the floor beside the sofa, she stood up and smacked her lips and giggled, "I'll be back in a minute, I have to clean the mess you created here."

He chuckled, "Oh, I think I had the assistance of my sexy neighbor." He laid there and his cock remained stiff as a board as she walked away and he gazed at that gorgeous ass of hers. He made a vow to fuck that ass before the night was through.

Tina returned and her jaw dropped when she saw him still hard as can be, "Mmmm, is that because of me Dave or are you always like that after painting the face of your black neighbor?"

He smiled up at her and reached for her arm, "I'd have to say, a little of both. What do you say, how about you climbing aboard the Johnson train and ride it to the next station."

She licked her lips, and nodded, "Sounds like a plan. I'm beginning to believe Gemma when she says you are like the Energizer Bunny and when you get turned on, there is no stopping you. I'm gonna hold you to that." She straddled his legs and facing him, she slowly lowered her gleaming black pussy to his straining white cock. She drew in a deep breath as the head penetrated her and she slowly slid downward. Inch by inch the thick, long piece of meat slid into her quivering black body.

Dave looked down in awe as that petite luscious black body gobbled up his cock and before long, her tight black ass cheeks were resting on his legs. He reached out and grabbed hold her her trim waist and began guiding her up and down. With each upward movement, he saw all of her creamy juices coating his shaft. He ran his hands from her waist, upward to her gorgeous, full firm black tits. He couldn't look away from those coal black nipples and surrounding aeroules. He ran his thumbs across them and as his mouth watered, he ran his hands around to her back and pulled her downward. He had to taste and feast on them.

Tina grinned down at his as she felt his cock pulsating in her tight pussy. She rolled her hips from side to side and back and forth, She never, ever felt this full before and she knew Dave was hitting areas in her pussy never touched before. She ground her cunt against the root of his cock constantly rubbing her clit against the root of his cock. She leaned down when she felt him pull at them and she let out a moan, "Yes, oh yes Dave, suck them, bite them, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again." She loved having her tits sucked and nibbled at and she continued to pump her hips up and down as she climaxed again.

Dave wanted to get off his back and pushing her saliva stained tits from his mouth. He grabbed her by the hips and drew her off his cum coated cock. He rolled her over and pushed her forward until she was leaning over the arm of the sofa. He stared down at her lush body, He saw her cuntlips, all black and covered in her juices. He fisted his cock and scooting forward, he swiped the head up and down and finding her vacant cunt, he shoved forward. He sank in till his balls were resting on her tight ass cheeks. He knew Calvin was a lucky man and he still was amazed seeing his white skin sliding in and out of her black, fleshy cunt.

Tina threw her head back and bellowed out, "Give it to me Dave, fuck my black cunt and fill me up. I need to have your cum dripping from my pussy, give me all you got."

Dave reached up and grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled back and began fucking her as hard and as fast as he could. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the entire room. He could smell the sex coming from the both of them. He ran his other hand down and clutching at her tits, he mauled them as he drove as deep as he could against her.

Tina felt pain and pleasure as his long, thick cock brushed against her cervix, The pleasure outweighed to pain and it triggered yet another orgasm. Her entire body was covered in sweat as she urged him on. Her cunt tightened and milked him, "Come on Dave, give it up! Pump that potent white sperm of yours into my black cunt."

Hearing this and feeling her tighten, he knew she was cumming. He pulled on her hair, plastered his mouth to hers and began pumping her full of his milky cum. He felt like his balls were being torn from his body. He slumped against her as he finished off in her pussy.

Dave wrapped his arms around Tina's waist and leaning back, he flopped down on the sofa, bringing her with him.

Tina turned on him, his cock still buried deep in her pussy. Her cunt continued to quiver and flutter as aftershocks of her orgasm coursed through her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again, "Mmmm, I never, ever though when you moved in, I'd be in this position." She looked down, "You sure made another mess, didn't you. I can't remember the last time I had such sweaty sex."

He swept a stray lock of black hair from her cheek, "Once again Tina, I think I had a little help in this. What do you say we go take a nice long shower, soap up one another and see if we can get things going again."

She chuckled, "I can't believe your staying power, yeah, I think I'd like that." She let out a shriek when he surprised her by standing, still buried in her. She spun around and locked her legs around him. She clung to him as he led them to the bathroom. She slipped off his cock and stood on wobbly legs.

Dave turned on the shower and Tina was surprised to see a completely remodeled bathroom with a huge shower with multiply shower heads, mood lighting and a sound system. He turned on some smooth jazz, the lights were turned down low and hot water blasted out of several heads. He stepped in and drew her in.

She let out a shriek as the water flowed over her, but she clung to him and soon was really getting into it. She removed her arms from his neck, her slick body was still pressed against his. She let out a groan when she felt cock once again begin to grow stiff. She grabbed a bar of soap and working a lather in her hands, she grabbed his shaft and began soaping it up, "Oh fuck Dave, you are incredible." She turned him into the spray and washing the soap off, she slowly sank to her knees and turning him so the spray hit his back, she leaned in and began sucking like a woman possessed on his cock. She swiped it all over her face and fondled his balls.

Dave was caressing her face as he reached down and worked his soapy hands all over her swaying tits. He felt her rock hard nipples grow stiffer yet. He wanted to fuck her again and pulling her to her feet, he grabbed one leg and raised it high. He placed her foot on his shoulder and pressing her against the wall, he guided his cock back into her cum filled pussy.

Tina let out a shriek; in this position, his cock drove in deeper than before and she was on the verge of cumming again. She was clutching at his neck as she felt excitement course through her. She was dumbfounded how someone, a nerd like Dave could make her cum so much and to top it off, having her on the verge of cumming for a third time. Calvin never, ever came three times in the same week, and Dave was about to cum in her for the third time in less than two hours.

Dave clutched at her ass, pulled her even harder against him as he shoved a finger up her ass. He growled out as he started pumping his potent cum in her, adding it to the cum he did earlier.

Tina kissed him so hard, it made them both dizzy. She tore her mouth from his as she came again. She felt the cool wall pressing against her back and her stiff nipples grew harder as it scraped against his hairy chest. She felt him pumping her full of his cum again and she dug her nails into his back as she came undone. She screamed into his mouth as she came hard, even harder than before. She slumped against him and as he pulled back slightly, he allowed her leg on his shoulder to slip to the floor of the shower.