Neighborhood (The)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them clung together and as they recuperated, they once again began washing each other. This time really washing rather than caressing.

Tina saw the tube Gemma used for douching and she pushed Dave out of the shower, "Ah, this is a little personal, Dave. No need for you to watch this."

He chuckled, "You know, Gemma does the same after I cum in her several times. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom once you are all clean. I would love to fill you up again." She pushed him out and let out a groan, "I can't believe he's ready to go again, but if he is, I'm not gonna shy away from this."

Back next door, Malcolm was eating Gemma as she was sprawled out across Calvin's legs. She was sucking wildly at his cock, she succeeded in getting him stiff again and she tore her mouth from his cock as Malcolm attacked her clit and made her cum. She was ready for what she wanted all along. She fought to tear Malcolm's face from between her legs. She pushed him off and reached for the bottle of olive oil on the coffee table, "Here, you're gonna need this to lube up my ass and your gorgeous black cock. I want you in my ass, but wait till I get Calvin in my pussy."

Calvin let out a moan, "My God, Gemma, I never realized what a fucking slut you are, I love it! Now crawl up here and let me stick my fat cock in that lily white pussy of yours." He grabbed hold of her and slowly allowed his fat, oiled up cock to slide easily into her. He was amazed after she came twice, once by him and once by Malcolm's mouth, she was extremely wet, but still, very, very tight. He wrapped his arms around her body and shivered when her long blonde hair floated down, covering the both of them. He pushed her away a little and latched onto one of her ripe, pink nipples.

Gemma cupped his head and pulled him tighter to her aching tits. She felt every thick vein and bump on his cock as she began riding him. She clung to him as she got used to his girth and began riding him harder, slamming down to his thick pulsating cock. She whipped her head around and looked back to Malcolm, "What the fuck are you waiting for Malcolm, oil that big black prick of yours and make sure you do the same to my butt hole. I want you in me. Too bad Marty isn't here, he could make me air tight. I'd love to have him in my mouth while the two of you fuck me."

Malcolm nearly dropped the bottle, he was that excited to fuck the gorgeous lanky blonde white woman before him. He removed the plastic tip on the decanter and tipping the spout, he let the oil drizzle out between the tight crack of her ass. He heard her let out a moan and he put the bottle on the floor and ran one of his thick black fingers up and down the tight crack. He pushed the tip of his finger into her starred hole and as it parted, he shoved it in. It slipped out as Gemma bucked on Calvin's cock and he looked down and let out a groan as he saw his dad's thick cock stuffed in Gemma's pink lipped pussy.

Malcolm poured more oil on her ass and he stared massaging her fine ass. It wasn't around her hole, he just liked the feel of the oil on her firm flesh. Seeing his black hands on her tight, perfect ass cheeks made him want to do more of it. He shoved a finger back in her ass, sinking deeper this time. Pulling out, he did it again, this time with two fingers.

Gemma was bucking back against him and slammed harder against Calvin's cock. She threw her head back as Calvin sucked harder on her tits and he moved his hand down and began rubbing her clit making her even hotter and wetter.

Malcolm oiled up his cock and leaning over her, he swiped the black head up and down the crease of her cheeks, He pushed forward and the head popped in past the outer ring of her butt hole. He held it there as Gemma got used to his size. He felt her moving, but it was caused by Calvin thrusting upward, and his fingers on her clit. Malcolm shoved forward, sinking more of his thick, black shaft into her lily white ass. He reared back and couldn't resist. He slapped her ass once, twice and a third time. Seeing his black hand slapping that white ass turned him on even more. It turned pink from his stinging. He shoved forward, sinking even more into her ass and as she bucked back, she took the remainder of him in her butt.

Calvin shoved upward and Malcolm pulled back. Then Malcolm pushed forward as Calvin drew back. They worked in tandem like a well oiled machine. Calvin knew he wasn't gonna last long. Even though he already came once and if, ever he did cum twice, the second was always a long time coming, but seeing this gorgeous white blonde riding his cock and having his son fucking her ass, he knew he was about to cum.

Gemma kissed him and whipping her head around, she kissed Malcolm too. She groaned into his mouth as she felt Calvin attack her tits and she felt him swell up and he lost it and began pumping her unprotected cunt full of his creamy, black seed.

Gemma felt Calvin pumping her full of his cum and it sent her over the top. She came and came hard and in doing so, tightened her ass muscles and it made Malcolm lose it.

He wanted nothing but to continue fucking her, she her talented ass sucked the cum from his swollen nuts. He started cumming and sent rope after rope of his black sperm in her bowels. He slumped against her and the three of them were clutching at one another as they tried to recuperate from their intense fucking session.

Back next door, after she cleaned herself up, a fresh and reinvigorated Tina peaked in the bedroom and she let out a gasp as Dave was lying on his back, he was lazily stroking his huge shaft. She licked her lips and felt her pussy getting wet again already, "My Lord Dave, doesn't that fucker ever go down?"

He chuckled, "Not until I get the chance to claim that perfect ass of yours." He reached over and picked up a bottle of lube and shook it at her, "Come on Tina, what are we waiting for?"

She crawled up onto the bed and stared at his stiff cock, "What the hell are you doing to me Dave? I've never cum so many times in one night and by God, I want more, I want a lot more!" She pushed him back and began sucking in his cock again. She spun around when he tugged at her leg. She threw it over his outstretched body again and she growled out when he attacked her clean snatch.

He licked her from clit to asshole, over and over again and he concentrated on her asshole. He darted his tongue as deep as he could into her puckered hole. He drooled on it and shoved his fingers in deeper. He twisted them around, shoving them in as deep as he could. He licked her pussy as he did this and he felt his cock sliding deeper into her mouth.

Tina pulled her mouth off his cock and managed to get out from under him. She scrambled to her knees and tossed him the bottle of lube, "With a cock that big, you better use a lot of it. She gathered up a pillow and hugged it. She let out a squeal when she felt him squirt a stream of the lube on her starred hole. Her squeal turned to a moan when she felt him sink his fingers into her butt and began finger fucking her slowly at first. He picked up the pace and had her pushing back to meet his invasion.

Dave was breathing heavily as he stared at her gorgeous black ass and envisioned his cock sliding in there. He fisted his cock and stroked it as he spread the lube on his shaft. He slapped her ass once and then a second time. He gripped his cock and stopped to stare at her.

Tina looked back and moaned out, "Please, Dave, stick it in. I thought about it ever since Gemma told me how you fuck her ass. I need it, I need to feel it sliding in and out of my ass."

He wrapped his arm around her waist and gripping his cock, he pushed at the tight hole. It wouldn't give and he pushed harder and watched as the tight ring parted and nearly sucked the large purple head into her ass. He felt her ass squeeze his cock and looking down, he nearly came seeing his white cock surrounded by all that beautiful black flesh. He caressed her ass and shoved harder and her asshole swallowed up even more. He held it steady as he heard Tina groan.

She looked back, "It is incredible, I never felt anything like it. Don't stop Dave, give me more. I gotta know how it feel when you have it all in me. Then I want you to fuck my ass. Fuck it till I cum and you spill your cum deep in my ass."

He caressed her ass as he shoved harder and watched the tight hole take more. He felt the incredible vise-like clutching at his cock. He waited until it let up and again he pushed forward. He finally got it all in and wrapping both arms around her, he began petting her pussy. Her hand was there too and as she plucked away at her clit, he shoved two fingers deep into her pussy. He began moving, sliding in and out of her ass as he finger-fucked her too.

Tina began bucking against him as she wanted it more, harder, deeper and faster. She groaned out, "I'm gonna cum Dave, give me more, I want all you have!"

He felt her cumming around his fingers, but he kept up the pace. He fucked her ass as hard and as fast as he could. He slammed into her and the entire bed shifted as he fucked her. He reached up and pulled at her hair, pulling her tighter to her and as she started cumming again, he lost it and began pumping her ass full of his seed. He slumped against her and she welcomed his weight and turning her head, she kissed him lovingly. She pulled back, "My God Dave, that was amazing. It can't be the only time, I gotta have you in my ass again, not tonight, but soon, I need it as much as you can deliver."

They drifted off to sleep but a couple of hours later Dave woke up. He felt a warm wetness around his cock and looking down, Tina was hovered over him, sucking at his cock like it would be the last cock, she's ever suck on again. He reached down and swept his fingers through her tousled black hair.

She pulled her mouth off his cock, "I just had to suck it one more time before I headed home. She went to suck him again, but he tugged at her and before long they were locked in a heated sixty-nine and he licked at her pussy and saw the dried cum around her asshole. He felt like we would cum right then and there, but he held off, concentrating on her pussy and attacking her clit and shoving two fingers deep into her weeping hole. He heard her groan and he knew he had to fuck her one more time. He urged her up and before long she was straddling him, riding him.

Tina planted her hands on his chest and slammed down as hard as she could, "Oh fuck Dave, I can't get enough of your cock. I can see why Gemma puts up with your crap. If I had this cock available all to myself, I'd do the same. She leaned over and fed him her firm tits and as she felt him suck hard, she lost it and started cumming again.

Dave loved how she responded to his cock and he lost it and pumped another load deep in her juicy cunt. He closed his arms around her and she fell to his heaving body.

She clung to him and before long, she fell asleep and dreamed of him fucking her again and again. She woke, never remembering the last time she had dreams about anyone fucking her.

While all of this was going on, next door, Calvin staggered off to bed, worn out like never before. Malcolm and Gemma were still raring to go. He pulled at her and led her to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and pulled the gorgeous blonde in with him. They washed each other and Gemma reached down with soapy hands and stroked his cock to stiffness again. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, "Oh my God, Malcolm, I can't get enough of you, your black cock and your firm muscles. I have to fuck you again and I can't wait." She hopped up, wrapping her legs around his waist and wrapping her arms around his neck, she growled out, "Stick it in me Malcolm, fuck me, fuck me hard and shoot your potent cum in me, I need it, I crave it."

Malcolm was beyond excited, Gemma being the first white woman he fucked and he, just like Gemma couldn't get enough of her either. He reached down and lodging his stiff cock in her weeping hole, he lowered her and allowed her to sink down onto his cock. He pushed her against the wall of the shower and pinning her there, he fucked her hard, and as deep as he could. It wasn't long before they both started to cum. He clung to her until his balls were emptied in her. He slowly lowered her and allowed the hot water to rinse all of their bodily fluids off of them.'

They ended up in his bed and once again, she climbed up on him and rode him until they were both drained. She fell asleep beside him, dreaming of black cock.

In the middle of the night, Gemma got up, dressed and headed back to her house. She climbed into bed and snuggled up beside Tina.

Tina woke up before dawn and the two of them ended up in a torrid sixty nine, waking up Dave and they both rode him till they drained him again.

In the morning, they were all gathered in the Johnson kitchen, downing several pots of coffee. They all vowed to do this again, really, really soon.