Neighborhood Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Further degradation and humiliation ensue.
2.7k words
4.4
26.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny2603
Jenny2603
19 Followers

I woke up the next morning rubbing my eyes. The feeling of bra straps and a wet panty making me realize what had transpired yesterday. As I sat up, I realized I had another wet dream in the same panty. This one was fresh as I could still feel few drops of my cum oozing out of my semi-hard cock. About to get out of bed, I was greeted by Pooja,

"Good Morning Slut. I see you couldn't control yourself again in my lingerie."

I hung my head in shame. The slimy cum feeling a bit cold around my crotch now.

"And where are your manners slut? Even though I greeted you, I haven't received one yet"

I instantly knew what she meant by that. I got down on all fours and began slowly kissing her feet as i uttered "Good Morning Mistress".

"That's a good girl. Now i want you to strip out of your lingerie. Quick."

I did as she told. Sliding my panties down, I realized how much I had cum in them.I had grown completely soft by now.

"Jeez slut, This much release from that tiny a clit. Look at it, It doesn't even reach below your balls." Pooja said as she took my soiled panty and turned it upside down.

The panty glistened with my last load while the previous load had dried up leaving a crusty appearance.

"I want you to lick up every last drop of cum you have deposited in here. A good girl doesn't waste any cum." she ordered.

I looked at her as if I hadn't registered what I had been asked to do. It's not like I hadn't ever wanted to taste my cum. However, everytime I tried to taste it, I chickened out before I could do it.

"Did i say something slut? Do you want me to repeat myself? Or should i leak the pics and videos I recorded yesterday?"

I instantly realized the situation I was in. It wasn't upto me to decide my fate. I was supposed to follow Pooja's commands, My Mistress' commands without question or else...

I took the panty and laid it down on the floor in front of me. Then i bent down and started licking up my cum like a dog. It tasted like nothing I had tasted before. Gooey, a bit salty and it had a musky odour to it. By now, my cock had started to stiffen and I was getting used to the taste of my cum. Pooja put her foot on my head and held it so i couldn't back away if I wanted.

I kept on licking until every inch of my panty that was covered in cum was now drenched with my saliva.

"Did you enjoy that, slut?" Pooja lifted her foot off my head.

"Yes Mistress"

"Thank me then slut!"

"Thank you for making me taste my cum, Mistress"

"Good girl"

I realized how much I enjoyed being called that. So much that I was willing to do whatever she desired just to be called a "Good Girl."

"Now you need to go take a shower. And clean your underwear while you're at it. I picked out a few more pieces of my old lingerie for you. Consider it hand-me-downs from your Mistress. When you walk out, you should be wrapped in a towel like a woman.Got all that?"

"Yes Mistress" I replied.

With a smile Pooja decided to leave me with my business. I took a shower, using some floral body wash that was already there in the bathroom, courtesy of Pooja I believe. I couldn't complain though as I smelled wonderful. After drying myself, I remembered her instructions and wrapped my towel upon my chest. As I got out, I saw Pooja sitting on my bed laying out some clothes. It wasn't hard to assume that they were for me. There laid a pink floral matching bra and panty set (https://bit.ly/3ElTQF7) along with Jeans and my T-shirt.

Pooja took notice of my arrival and was pleased that I had followed her directions.

"What a nice girl you are Ananya! You look lovely."

"Thank You Mistress" I blushed.

"Guess what! You will get awarded for following my instructions properly. You get to kiss my feet."

Yes. I heard that right. I was being awarded by being allowed to kiss her feet. My brain might have wanted to argue, but my cock was very certain that it was indeed an award. I got down on all fours and began planting soft kisses on her perfectly pedicured feet. She enjoyed that.

"Good, Now open your mouth with your tongue out" she ordered

I did as she asked.

Pooja then lifted her foot and began wiping her sole on my tongue. I quickly realized that her feet weren't clean as my tongue received multiple coatings of dirt and god knows what. I was disgusted but knew better than to stop.

"Now swallow and put your tongue out again" Pooja demanded.

Hesitantly i did as she asked. Washing my tongue with saliva and gulping it down I presented it again for her other foot.

She did the same thing, wiping her sole again and again until she was satisfied. This time she also took some pictures.

"Swallow Slut"

I did.

"Now what do you say"

"Thank You Mistress, for letting me lick your feet"

"You're welcome slut. Now strip and put on these clothes. We need to go eat breakfast."

Again I was supposed to go eat with Archana all while trying to hide that I was wearing a bra underneath my T-shirt. It was difficult enough to do yesterday, and I had to do to again today and presumably for everyday from now on. I tried to stop overthinking as I slid the panties on and clasped my bra.

As i did so, I heard the familiar sound of a camera click. It was Pooja.

"Now I need you to model for me slut. First do a sorority squat and smile for me. Be happy that your mistress has gifted you ger wonderful lingerie."

I did as she asked. More photographs followed.

"Now lay down on the bed and rub your clit on top of your panties. Close your eyes and moan slowly"

I laid down and began rubbing my "clit" all while closing my eyes and moaning like some pornstar. This time I didn't hear a camera click. Pooja was taking a video recording of me rubbing myself while wearing lingerie. I was in too deep, I realized.

"Good girl. That'll be all for now. Now finish dressing up."

"Yes Mistress", I replied

Pooja spotted a growing bulge in my panties and said, "We need to do something about that" She went out and returned a minute later with an ice pack.

"Now let's make your clit fit in your panty."Pooja said as she applied the ice pack directly to my crotch. It was immensely cold but I endured. Soon my cock was as small as it could get. Pooja pressed it down between my legs and used the panty as support to hold it in place. It didn't look like I had a cock anymore. It was flat where a bulge should have been.

"That's so much better. Isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress" I exclaimed.

I then put on the jeans only to realize that it was very tight in my crotch as well as butt area. My cock was so pressed that I couldn't even feel it there and it looked like I had a tush that many women desire to have.

"It looks great on you" Pooja happily chirped.

I couldn't complain after that. After putting on my t-shirt, we went to have breakfast together.

Archana had already started. She looked at me and burst out laughing

"Oh my God Adi, Is that Pooja's jeans you're wearing?"

I felt myself dying and my soul being sucked out of me. The degree of embarrassment I felt was nothing I had faced before.

By now, Pooja joined in, "Not only that sis. Look!" as she lifted my T-shirt to display my pink bra to Archana. I turned ten shades redder than before, if that was even possible.

"Oh god, a bra too. Did you lose a bet or what Adi?" Archana asked.

"Quite the contrary,sis. I caught her wearing my clothes yesterday. All on her own accord. So, i decided to help her figure herself out. Isn't that right...Ananya?"

Pooja said while brandishing her phone in front of me.

I knew what that meant. The video and pics she had taken by now were enough to destroy my life and so I had no choice but to submit to her.

Somehow I managed to muster up a voice and replied, "Yes Archana. I like dressing up as a girl. What Pooja said is true. Please don't tell my parents about this"

After a few moments of silence, Archana very considerately replied,"Don't worry Adi or rather... Ananya. I know about trans people. If you are figuring yourself out, you have my full support. I won't say anything to your parents. However, I'd like you to go shopping and get your own stuff instead of stealing Pooja's clothes."

Archana thought I was trans or rather on my way to become one. It wasn't true but her support meant everything to me. I was so relieved that i started tearing up. She got up and hugged me and proceeded to wipe my tears.

"It's ok, dear. It's just us girls in here.Now let's eat."

I felt very warm inside. I had always wanted to tell someone about my crossdressing but out of fear, never did so. So this much support was unimaginably pleasant.

We all then sat down to eat. Archana told me, I could even come visit her boutique to buy some stuff. I thanked her for the offer.

We then proceeded to go to our rooms.

Soon, Pooja called me into her room. As i entered, I saw she was lying on her bed in just lingerie. She was as beautiful as a goddess. Amazing curves, supple breasts and a juicy ass. She was any man's dream.

"Come here slut."

I walked upto her as a I noticed the wet spot on her blue panties.

"Seeing you so embarrassed just now made me sooo wet. You need to take care of the mess you made slut"

I was taken aback. Was this drop-dead beauty asking me to lick her pussy?

"Slide my panties down and lick me clean slut", Pooja made it clear.

I didn't need to think twice.I yanked her panties down and buried my face in her completely shaven, beautiful and dripping pussy. I licked and licked while Pooja began moaning.

"Keep going slut. Just like that"

I kept on licking as more and more juices kept flowing out of her pussy. I moved my hands towards her breasts and as i touched them, I was slapped away hard.

"DID I ASK YOU TO DO THAT SLUT! YOU ARE MY SLAVE AND JUST THAT.DON'T PUSH YOUR BOUNDARIES. GOT IT?"

I was scared upon hearing her sound so angry and so i just nodded meekly.

"Now get back to what you were doing" she ordered.

I began licking her pussy again, in and around her clit as well to excite her again.

It worked as she was back to moaning again.

After cleaning her juices, I started flicking her clit at a regular pace to make her orgasm. She enjoyed that as she wrapped her legs around my head to hold it in place.

I continued flicking until she started breathing quickly and her legs started shaking. I knew she was near and hence decided to quicken my pace. She let out an audible moan as she began to climax in my mouth. Her legs were wrapped even more tightly now and there was no escape. A new wave of pussy cum washed my mouth and I knew what I had to do.

I continued licking as she gradually loosened her hold. By now, my cock was hard as a rock but it had no space to rise being trapped inside my panties and Jeans.

After cleaning out her pussy, I said

"Thank You Mistress, for letting me eat your pussy."

Pooja was pleased "I love the progress you're making slut. Keep it up and your secret's safe.Now I can't have you staying without release as you help me orgasm. Get out of your clothes, quickly! "

I became even more excited at the prospect of Pooja helping me orgasm. I shed my clothes rapidly or rather as rapid as I could have been with those tight jeans hugging my ass cheeks.

My cock rose at it's entire "glory" of 4.5". It was leaking pre-cum profusely. Pooja wiped some on her fingers and shoved it into my mouth.

Now pre-cum I had tasted often after getting dressed. So it didn't take coercion for me to lick her fingers clean.

"Not your first time tasting pre-cum huh?" Pooja said

I shyly shook my head.

"You slut" Pooja wiped some more off and proceeded to make me lick it off. "Now turn around and lie in doggy style"

I did as she asked. Wetting her finger with some more pre-cum, she pressed it at my rosebud. Now i realized what was going on. To be honest, I had fingered myself once or twice before but never fancied it much. However, this time I didn't have a choice. I grimaced and prepared myself for invasion.

Pooja first rubbed her finger around my asshole and then proceeded to slowly insert an inch, holding it in place for a while then pulling it out.

I groaned as my sphincter dilated and then contracted back.

"Mmm.. You like that slut. Don't you? You better get used to that feeling"

I nodded my head as Pooja continued thrusting her fingers in and out of my asshole, going deeper every time. As she reached the end, she held her fingers deep inside and whispered,"Your asshole is mine now slut. I can do whatever i want with it. You understand?"

"Y..Yes Mistress" I gasped.

"Now i'll rub your clit and you will catch whatever comes out and then proceed to do what good lil sluts do. Swallow Every Drop. Got it?

I nodded while trying to get used to the feeling of Pooja's fingers deep inside my ass.

She began to slowly rub my clit against my body as my body started tingling with pleasure. Pooja also started moving her finger inside of me which felt weirdly warm.

It didn't take long for me to begin climaxing. Being fingered and dominated by a gorgeous woman was already too much of a turn on. As i felt cum about to gush out I placed my hand in-front of my clit to catch it all as directed. Ropes after ropes of cum shot out with some escaping my hand and falling on the bed. Pooja took out her finger and said,"Now first clean my finger off. I know it has your ass juices all over them and you might not like the taste. But that's why I had you collect your tasty cum which you love so much."

In for a penny...In for a pound, I though as I begain sucking and licking on her finger. It smelled and tasted musky but I made sure to clean it entirely.

"Good girl. Now finish off with dessert darling. And do show me how happy you are while doing it."

My orgasm had worn off and the puddle of cum in my hand was beginning to appear disgusting. However, I knew full well that I had to follow her orders at all costs.

I smiled and answered, "Of Course Mistress" as I began licking the cum. After a few licks I decided to pour it all in and played around with it in my mouth. Then I swallowed and finished off by licking my palm clean.

"Thank You Mistress" I knew I was expected to say this after recent happenings.

"Very Good. I want you to keep progressing just like this, Slut and your secret remains safe" Pooja smiled mischievously."Now go on. Get dressed and leave. I enjoyed our time today."

I came back to my room exhausted after the session. Pooja's words were still echoing in my head. "Keep making progreass and your secret stays safe."

Just how was I supposed to "progress" and to what extent. I wondered as I drifted to sleep.

Jenny2603
Jenny2603
19 Followers