Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, what the hell!" she said, looking up at me again, then pulling me in, wrapping her arms around my neck, and pressing her body to mine, dripping pool water be damned, we kissed again. It was as if she hadn't heard my attempt at nobility, or just didn't buy it in any case. I reflexively wrapped my arms back around her, and my hand insisted on making its way to cup her ass, pulling her to me, my middle finger down the crack of her buttocks, my other hand behind her neck, trapping her to me. She kissed voraciously this time, and I returned the favor, as I felt one of her hands drop and push between us to just brush along the length of my shaft, purposefully.

"Pam!" I managed, pulling back again, my cock bobbing free of her stroke. I was fully complicit and helpless in the face of beauty and hormones, but conflicted. Conflicted as in now I had a full blown erection, and she had a soaked front, which showed off her breasts, clearly braless, to advantage. The white silk had gone transparent, and her C-cups were on display, the nipples blatantly hard and beckoning to my less honorable intentions.

"C'mon, Rob - this way," she ordered, and letting go, led me (by the hand, although I'd have no doubt followed if she'd picked a different handle) to the house.

Entering, I saw John, grinning, holding a tray of martinis. "I knew you couldn't resist her," he laughed. I don't know the man who can, once she's made up her mind. You're in for a fine afternoon, Rob!"

"But what about the Johnsons?" I asked, not really fighting, but so surprised by his presence and attitude that I needed to say something.

"Are you a 'Big Lebowski' fan?" John asked.

"Good flick - very rewatchable, great performance by Julianne Moore," I said, knowing the film well and dropping the hint that I enjoyed the quick nude scene especially.

"Then you know the reference to the Johnson - in this case, it's the Johnsons, plural, that I'm visiting this afternoon," Pam added.

So, this was all a set-up, I realized (no speedy pickup on what's going on award for me that day), and John was in on it all the time, and they've both been just enjoying my reactions, discomfort even! I tried to think back on what she'd said about the Johnsons, but it came to me only later.

"Now, you're not losing focus here, are you?" Pam asked, and looked down at my crank.

I gave a bit of a pump and, now onboard the game, said, "Keep watching, you'll see."

She did, watch, that is. And as I grew, she did - see, that is. As she looked and smiled encouragingly, my Johnson appreciated the audience and rose to the occasion, unaided by any touch, bit by bit. She seemed to enjoy the show, and clapped softly, giggling like a schoolgirl as I went from mostly soft, to half mast, to mostly hard, to pretty rigid, pointing up at her. I knew he was smiling back at her, but I suspected she might not recognize the expression, although she obviously liked the gesture.

"My, my - that was quite a show!" she laughed. "Do you mind if I show him my appreciation?"

"I'm sure I don't mind, and I'm sure he won't either," I said, as she reached out and finally, finally grasped me, right at the base.

"Mmm, look, John - see how much is still left over?" she asked, as half of my shaft and the head were still exposed.

"Yeah, I see," John said and I realized he'd moved to being next to us. I wondered if he was going to want to play in this, and if he were bi, or even gay, and how I was going to break the news to him that I was neither without scotching the whole deal. I looked down and he was still holding the tray of drinks, but such that I could see his erection under that, poking out of its forest of hair, but looking quite happy in its own world. I guessed I had a good two inches on him - I know I'm a bit above average, although I'm no porn star. He looked to be on the shy side of the statistical average, but not that much. You do the math.

"Drinks?" he said. "We don't want to rush things, do we?"

"Speak for yourself, John Alden," I answered, riffing some Longfellow. "Let's not draw this out too much, ok?"

"Oh, just a toast, then we'll get to it," he said, and Pam and I (me reluctantly, but willing to play along) each took a glass. Pam, thankfully, did not let go of my cock, and encouraged, I used my free hand to reach behind her and take a handful of ass in my hand - it felt great!

"To the good times," John toasted, raising his glass.

"To the good times," Pam and I answered in unison, then we all clicked glasses and John drained his martini. I took a good hit of mine, but I hate to waste a martini by guzzling it. Pam took a healthy sip, and we all returned our glasses to the tray.

"Ok, now to it," Pam said, and gave my dick a tug, turning, then leading me (who was I not to follow?) to their bedroom, which was dominated by a king size bed, covers already pulled down to the footboard. "You two lie down, there," she directed, and I plopped down on the bed, dick waving in the air. John did likewise, leaving room for her between us (thankfully, I thought).

Pam stood at the foot of the bed, and we scooted back to sit back on the pillows to watch, as she slowly undid the back of her dress, fiddling with the catches out of our sight. In one movement, the dress fell away, and revealed her naked - no nothing underneath except a waxed or shaved pussy, and taught frame, and two lovely, medium sized breasts, all beckoning.

"OK, who's first? John, you pick this time!" she said, shifting her gaze from one erection to the other.

"Guests first, then I get seconds - then we'll take a break and see about getting kinky - how's that?"

"As you wish," she said, grinning at me, answering him. "I've been thinking about this for hours, it seems, and I'm so ready, I just want that thing, now - no preliminaries - we'll save those 'til later, hon." Then she scrambled up onto the bed, lay on her back, head on a pillow, and grabbed my cock, yet again, pulling it toward her.

I had to move quickly to get where she wanted me without getting pulled painfully, but I did. Kneeling between her spread thighs, I took her wrists and held them above her head. "Here, hold these," I told John, and he did, happy to be involved. John lay beside her, his left hand holding her wrists firmly above her, as if she were bound and helpless. I knew, and he knew, and she knew that she could escape his grasp any time she really wanted to, but it's all about what's going on in the head, right? I wanted just a hint of her being punished for "being bad" to be running in her head, or maybe a hint of "it's not my fault, they're making me," or whatever. She didn't object, and I think I guess right, one way or the other.

Craning her head up to watch, she looked down at me. I knelt upright, blatantly showing her my swollen cock as it stood proudly at attention. Then I leaned over and took just a moment to check out her breasts with my hands, tweaking the nipples gently and getting an "Aah!" and a full body squirm of pleasure as a reward.

"Very nice - I'll spend more time with these later, too," I said as I propped myself on one straight arm while taking my dick in the other hand and stroking it up and down her slit a couple of times, finding it indeed very ready. Sliding in a bit more, I held the head right where I knew her opening was, and pushed, bit at a time.

"Uuh!!" she exclaimed as my head penetrated, and her eyes scrunched closed, her head turning from side to side, not objecting, not trying to free her wrists from John's grasp. Then another "Aaaaahhhh!" as I slid in, steadily, all the way, feeling the glorious tightness yet nothing but cooperation from her. When I bottomed out, I paused to just soak in the sensations, the heat, the slickness, the walls I was wrapped in, the slight hardness my cock head had encountered just at the last. It was all just amazing.

"OK with you?" she asked, her eyes opening, smiling up at me.

"Way better than ok," I answered, and I lowered myself to both elbows and started to pump. First off, slow, long strokes, trying to surprise her, keeping that up until I thought maybe she'd start suspecting that was all I was going to do. It was nice, but clearly not enough for either of us. Then very gradually I picked up the pace, with an extra oomph of pressure at the deep end of each stroke. That enabled the base of my cock to push up against her clitoris, and that delivered predictable results. She started to breathe heavily, then whimper a little at each bump, and then to start gasping. I knew she was close, but did not know if keeping that up was the best thing or whether she needed a bit more to push her over the edge.

I decided if it ain't broke..., so just kept it up, steady, not slow but not staccato pace, and sure enough, she cried out, arching her back, her legs wrapping around me, and came, gloriously, her eyes closed again and her head thrashing from side to side. "Oh, OH!" then a string of cries and moans, nothing intelligible, just rolling through it.

Satisfied yet? No way. Not I at least. Now was the time for another bit of surprise, so at that, just in the midst of her orgasm, I lowered one hand to grab her ass and pull it up, raising it as I plowed, and as I shifted to a faster ramrod, just fucking as fast and as hard as I could. It felt to me as if I'd managed to penetrate just a bit further with her hips raised, and she reacted as if I had as well. I knew I was only going to be able to keep it up for maybe thirty seconds, but hoped that would be enough, and was rewarded by her eyes springing wide open and a second orgasm blasted forth before the first had ended. "Oh, FUCK!!!" she cried, then, "Oh, John - Rob - oh, damn!!" I guess if I'd been less focused, I'd have been glad she was including John in her thoughts, but I was at the end of my trail, the fabulous burning with pleasure ejaculation working from balls to cock and out. I could do nothing but come myself, blasting my semen into her with my last thrusts, jerking helplessly in that overwhelming flood of sensation.

I was gasping for breath, remembering not to let my weight fall onto her, even as exhausted as I was, then just buried my face in the crook of her neck, then leaning up to kiss her in thanks. She kissed back, and our tongues danced with each other. I felt her arms wrapped around me, but I had no idea just when John had released his grip.

After a moment, John said "My turn?"

"It's always your turn, dear, but I'm pretty done for, for a bit at least," Pam answered, and I rolled off as John took my place. I lay beside her, propping my head up on an elbow to watch.

"I won't be long this time," John grinned as he mounted her. "Of course, I've never been long," he chuckled, "but you knew that."

"Always long enough for me - both in length and duration," she cooed, enjoying what was their own joke.

"Oh, that's amazing!" he continued, as he entered her. "So wet, so, oh, damn! Now!!" he groaned, and came, after maybe ten seconds of fucking. I thought I hope that's not his usual, but that was none of my business.

John collapsed on her, and she wrapped him in her arms, kissing him. I marveled at the affection she had for him. Pam the seductress, the extrovert teaser, the sexy little vamp, had transformed without contradiction into the nurturing wife, the understanding partner, the closest friend for John. I watched them and thought that marriage, whatever the difficulties, whatever the challenges of years together - that marriage, done right, was something to be treasured.

That wasn't the end of our afternoon, nor of my occasionally being with the two of them, but it was that initial meeting that I'll remember, and hold close. Neighbors - a good thing to be.

12