Neighborly Assistance

Story Info
Jay helps his beautiful neighbor out of a bind.
4.3k words
4.49
81k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers

This particular Saturday would end up being possibly the strangest day of Jay Coleman's life. That afternoon Jay was upstairs working on a model starship, pretty much his go to activity for the weekend, along with drinking beer. Working quietly, he heard his wife's phone ring downstairs. He sighed and set the pieces down on the table. It seemed his wife had forgotten her phone when she left to meet her friends about twenty minutes ago. Gone out with girlfriends for shopping, dinner and a movie, he didn't expect her back for hours.

To Jay's surprise, the phone was still ringing when he reached it. The screen indicated it was his attractive and stand-offish neighbor, Sharon, that was calling. Shrugging, he tapped the icon and held it to his ear.

"Mmmf! Brrit ffm. Erp!" then there was a loud thump and the connection ended. Jay looked at the phone in confusion for a moment. Someone had called from Sharon's phone, and then dropped it.

"What the hell?" he said to himself and set the phone down. Wondering if Sharon might be home, he located a pair of shorts, slipped on shoes and walked to the front door. On his way he picked up the spare key to Sharon's house, something they had exchanged years ago to facilitate house sitting for each other.

Arriving at Sharon's, Jay knocked, waited a little bit, then opened the door and proceeded slowly inside. "Hello? Sharon? Everything alright?" he called out. He paused for a moment and closed the door. No reply. No sound at all but the hum of the air conditioner. He went through the rooms downstairs but found nothing seemingly out of place. Nor did he find Sharon. Looking up the stairs, he cautiously started up, once again calling out to her, and once again receiving no answer.

At the top of the stairs he checked the first room and found an unoccupied home office. Turning to check the room behind him, he was greeted by a sight that stopped him in his tracks.

Sharon, his gorgeous divorced neighbor, was tied to the bed, blindfolded, gagged, and wearing ear buds connected to something on the nightstand. Sight, hearing and speech cut off, she was also writhing around in obvious pleasure. The reason for this was rather obvious as she had on some kind of belt that held a large massager against her mons. She was straining mightily against the restraints holding her wrists and ankles, and aside from the belt and restraints, she was gloriously nude. Jay had once thought there was no way her body could look as good naked as it did clothed; he was glad to be wrong.

Staring, his mouth agape, his eyes drifted over Sharon's bound body as he idly stroked his instantly hard cock through his shorts. Nefarious thoughts ran through his head, but for just a moment he nervously wondered if there was someone else in the house who had done the restraining. Shaking his head, he decided that Sharon had called Connie, his wife, for help. Why would an assailant have given her a phone? Curious and not quite as nervous, he moved to the side of the bed to get a better look even as Sharon panted heavily through the gag.

Sharon's legs were secured to the corners at the foot of the bed with thick nylon rope, slipknots binding her ankles and some other regular knot attaching to the bedframe. From the way she was squirming she could move her lower body, just not very much. Taking the time to really look at the vibrator harness, he saw that it was looped around her waist and both thighs, with buckles on all three to secure it. A large massager was held in place by the belt, with the three component straps serving to hold it snugly up against her pussy. Looking closer, some kind of attachment was on the head of the massager, a piece of thick plastic that had at least two visible components. A thick dildo penetrated her sex and helped hold the vibrator in place, while a second part nestled snugly against the top of her cleft, clearly vibrating her clit directly. It was only then he realized she was shaved smooth.

Jay rubbed his chin, stubbly and unshaved on the weekend morning. He shrugged, eyebrows lifting in response to a 'hmm' thought, and he resumed his Sherlock-like assessment of the situation. But first, kicked off his shoes, unbuckled his belt, unzipped and dropped his shorts to the floor.

Sharon began panting harshly around the gag, then pulled tightly at the ropes restraining her limbs. Her back arched and her breath caught, and for a long moment she hung there, suspended in the moment, and then she slumped back onto the bed as her hips and thighs twitched in throes an obviously strong orgasm.

Jay watched this display with a dry mouth and continued to be stunned by the incredible show being put on for him. He figured, correctly, that his role as audience had not been part of Sharon's plan. Then, just as Sharon started to breathe again at the ebb of her climax, Jay heard a loud click and the vibrator turned off. Curious, he walked to the end of the bed and followed the cord to the wall. As he did so Sharon noticeably relaxed and began to breathe deeply and evenly. Looking at the wet spot under her on the bed, he wondered just how long she had been so engaged.

He found the vibrator plugged into a light timer. As he looked at the large dial he noticed there were four switches per hour, and they were set alternately, fifteen minutes on, fifteen minutes off, for two hours. The timer had gone through an hour. Jay's eyebrows lifted again. From the way it was set he assessed she had been masturbated by the vibrator for thirty minutes in two fifteen minute sessions. In his limited experience he figured that had to be a very, very long time; and it was no wonder the sheets were so wet. He wondered just how many times she had climaxed in those thirty minutes, but from the look of her, flushed thoroughly from the chest up and with limbs completely limp, he bet the number was a large one.

The growing wet spot on the front of his underwear indicated Jay was very much enjoying his sleuthing. He stroked his cock over the material and the wet spot grew slightly darker. He stood up and resumed his surreptitious ogling.

Aside from having a lovely face, Sharon was blessed with a delectable body. Unlike his wife Connie, Sharon had breasts that were quite large for her otherwise thin build. Stripper boobs, he liked to say, and from the way they sat on her chest, he would never again question whether they were natural or not..they were. Of course, other than the glimpses provided by swimwear and dresses he had never seen them in the flesh. But right now he could see everything, and he took time to take in her subtle tan lines, dark areola and nipples held erect with tiny clamps.

Continuing his intimate investigation, his eyes next went to the bindings on her wrists. These were tied together in an ingenious way, with a loop of rope around each, tied in the center with a slipknot and then that tied to the headboard, securing her arms above her head. Above her hands and tied to the headboard was a piece of string. It was curled, possibly indicating it had been tied holding something, and it was just out of her reach.

Crouching down he looked under the bed and spotted a pair of scissors and a smartphone. Grabbing both he sat down on a chair nearby. The phone was not locked. Tapping it he found it was set to call his wife's mobile. He scratched his stubbly chin again and then slid his hand under his underwear to stroke himself as he reasoned through the scenario.

Though the gag and blindfold could have indicated someone else had done this to her, the vibrator, timer and earbuds said something different, as did the fact that slipknots were used to tie her limbs. If you were tying up someone else, other knots were faster, more secure and easier to tie. The scissors had been tied above her head, and if the blindfold had been placed by someone else, Sharon would not have known they were there to enable her release. No, it seemed clear to Jay that Sharon had gotten herself into this bind, so to speak.

She had prepared the leg restraints, set up the timer and plugged in the vibrator. Putting on the belt harness she had secured the dildo and vibrator in place, then looped the ropes around her ankles and firmly fastened them. Next she likely gagged herself and put on some music before preparing her wrists. Laying back on the bed she would have seen the scissors tied above, within reach of her hands for escape when she was ready. Her phone was also at the top of the bed, set not to lock and with Connie's number ready to dial in an emergency. Checking the knot work she lowered the blindfold into place, reached above her and pushed her hands through the loops. Pulling down the loops they cinched up around her wrists, completing her self-bondage.

At some point, maybe after the first fifteen minutes, but more likely during the second, she had reached for the scissors and they had dropped out of reach. Now really in a fix, she called Connie. Jay wondered what she thought that phone call would have been like, gagged as she was. Reaching a decision, Jay decided that opportunities such as this one don't come around very often, and Jay was ready to try his luck.

--

Sharon arched off the bed, her breath coming in ragged grunts through the gag as her body was wracked by another powerful orgasm. No sooner did the orgasm recede than the vibrator cut off. Sharon went limp, her breathing slowing rapidly and showing her just how exhausted she was after the second round of continuous vibrations. It was a good three minutes before something akin to conscious thought restarted in her brain. At that moment, as Jay sat off to the side stroking his cock and discerning the origin of her predicament, Sharon was really only aware of a few things. Soft music flowed into her ears, merging with the sound of her still rushing blood. The smallest movement made her instantly aware of the large dildo in her pussy and the attached soft pad that nestled up against her clitoris. Every small movement was a reminder to stay still; the last thing she wanted in between vibrations was more stimulation.

A short time earlier, and part way through the second round of climaxes, Sharon had realized she had made a mistake. Using the vibrator for a couple quick orgasms was great, but she had incorrectly imagined what fifteen straight minutes would be like. After something north of ten climaxes in the first fifteen minutes, she had barely recovered from the first session when the second started. Somewhere during that time she had briefly lost consciousness, and when she came to she had frantically groped for the scissors only to drop them when the next orgasm surprised and overwhelmed her. Now facing two hours of this pleasant torture, and with still no way she was likely to get herself free, she fumbled for the phone, hoped she made a call, grunted some unintelligible words and dropped the phone as she was seized once again by a climax.

Now, as Sharon tried to recover on the bed, Jay reached a decision. Standing, he stripped off the rest of his clothes, then picked up her phone and sent himself some pictures of her. 'A nice memento,' he thought. Moving back near the bed, he quietly slid open the nightstand drawer and was pleased to find small tube of lubricant. Laying it aside he tapped the music player and paused it. Sharon reacted instantly, tensing and then relaxing as she realized help had arrived. She attempted to say something through the gag. Jay leaned over and loosened it. She worked her jaw for a moment. "Is that better?" he asked.

Sharon froze briefly, then let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. She tried to stay calm as the impact of what her neighbor was seeing hit her. "What are you doing here?"

Jay laughed a little, his erection not flagging in the slightest. "Wow, that's the first thing you have to say to me? Not 'thank you' or anything?"

Through gritted teeth Sharon said, "Thank you. Though I am sure you are enjoying the view, I'd be grateful if you would hand me the scissors and leave me to enjoy my shame in private."

"I thoroughly enjoyed the show and view, but while I am prepared to rescue the damsel from her self-imposed distress, I find I am in the mood to negotiate the terms of her rescue. And, of course, you would be in the position of acceding to those terms."

At at that point Jay lifted her blindfold. She blinked twice, then caught sight of his erection. No mistaking the kind of terms he had in mind. Sharon looked up at him silently.

Sharon grinned, and not in a pleasant way. "Terms?" she paused for a moment. "What would your wife say about these terms?"

"I'm not sure. But tell you what. I'll leave you to think about that until she gets home in a few hours. And I'll be sure to set the timer to keep you occupied in the mean time."

She exhaled with a deliberate huff. "What terms do you have in mind? Planning on raping me?"

"Rape? Are you serious? If that was what I wanted I could have just removed the belt and vibrator, fucked you and left you there." When she only scowled he added, "I'm not interested in an unwilling partner."

"Then why not let me free right now?"

"Because there is such a thing as negotiation. And I want, well, if not a willing partner then not an unwilling one."

"And what would that mean?" Sharon asked.

She remained silent. Jay reached down and squeezed her breasts firmly. "Tell you what. I'll let you know my intentions and all you have to say is banana if you object."

"And you will actually listen?"

Jay bent over as he squeezed her breasts again. Into her ear he breathed heavily, "Banana means all stop and I go home. It also means I leave you with the vibrator until my wife gets home. Anything but banana and we can negotiate." When she didn't reply again, he added, "Well? Do you understand?"

"Well what? I'm not going anywhere."

Jay smiled, "I'm going to remove these clamps now and suck on your nipples." Hearing no opposition, he removed the clamp from her right nipple. As he expected, this caused her sudden pain as the blood rushed back in. Ever one to help another in distress, Jay took the abused nipple in his mouth and sucked greedily. At first she had inhaled sharply as the clamp released, then to his surprise she had released that breath slowly as he licked, sucked and teased the taut nub. He repeated the process for her left nipple as he kneaded her breasts. After a long while, he released her and she watched him turn away from the bed and kneel down.

"Don't!-" she said, and then with a click the vibrator jumped to life. She grunted as her hips instantly leapt off the bed and her pussy clamped clamped down on the dildo in response to the jolt of pleasure.

"Have to be sure you're in the right mood for my next idea," Jay said. Grabbing the lube, he squeezed some into the valley between her tits. 'No mystery about where this is headed,' she thought idly as the vibrator drove her up toward another orgasm.

"Now I'm going to fuck your wonderful tits," he said. Sharon moaned and hips gyrated slowly. "But before I do, I'm going to be nice and turn off the vibrator." Again, she said nothing. When he turned the dial and the vibrator cut off, she relaxed again, clearly not ready to have yet another orgasm.

Getting on to the bed with her, he straddled her torso, placing himself between her breasts. Sharon was not thrilled with this development, but it was certainly preferable to the vibrator, by far.

"I want you to watch," he said, and paused for a moment. When she said, nothing, he gripped her tits and squeezed them around his shaft as he held himself down with his thumbs. She watched him stroke himself between her tits, far from the first time she had seen this particular show, if not from this particular man. Men were always asking for a titty-fuck, and she had always been happy to oblige. After all, the man did all the work and seemed to enjoy himself..and her. Jay was really getting into it now, and from the look on his face he was enjoying himself more than her previous lovers. Her viewpoint tended to make his cock look huge, though she knew it was really only average in her experience. As she watched his cock pop up on each stroke, the movement shook her body and reminded her of the fake cock still inside her.

Jay was speeding up slightly and it was clear to both of them he would come soon. Jay leaned back and sat up, now grabbing her tits and holding them even more tightly against his cock. He was only a few strokes away. He grinned at her, then his eyes glazed over just a bit as his orgasm hit and his come surged through his cock and onto her tits. Unlike some men she had seen, Jay kept going, continuously fucking her cleavage as his ejaculation continued to pump his seed between her breasts to pool at the base of her throat. He kept going for what seemed a long time.

Finally spent, Jay withdrew himself from her tits lay beside her on the bed. A hand went to her breast. Sharon said nothing and just watched the ceiling, noted the musky odor of his semen now cooling on her chest and throat, and waited for the next step in this odd and unexpected encounter. A few minutes later Sharon watched as Jay got off the bed and returned to the side where the vibrator was plugged into the wall. She noted that his cock, though recently spent, was far from completely flaccid. She wondered what he was going to do next before she was set loose. She did not have long to wait.

"And now you will suck my cock," he said flatly.

"I don't think so," she said.

Jay cocked an eyebrow and moved toward the wall switch. "Well, that wasn't a safeword, but I'm not planning on coming in your mouth if that's what you're thinking. So, do you want me to leave you to the vibrator or shall we negotiate?"

"Sure," Sharon said.

Jay looked at her. "You will now suck my cock until I am fully hard."

Sharon could have feigned surprise, but the unstated 'and then I'll fuck you' had been clear since the blindfold's removal had shown a naked and erect man in her bedroom. Sharon quickly weighed her options and remained silent. She was either going to let him fuck her or deal with the vibrator for several hours. And regardless of how virile Jay might consider himself, he was not a wall socket powered vibrator that was going to have her climaxing for hours. She watched as he grinned and moved on to the bed, positioning his quickly stiffening member near her lips. Resigned to the more or less inevitable, Sharon turned her head and took him into her mouth.

Jay held himself, allowing Sharon to do all the work. Briefly he thought he might be making a big mistake. After all, he was coercing a woman into sex, and now his dick was in her mouth, surrounded by the hardest, sharpest bones in the human body. It was a fleeting thought however, for her tongue felt beyond divine along the underside of his dick. He figured it was maybe a few more minutes before he would be ready to fuck her. The thought served to further thicken him.

Sharon concentrated on the task before her, namely getting her rather over the top horny neighbor to move on with his plans, which certainly included fucking her, and hopefully then letting her go.

After five minutes of delicious oral motivation, and some ten minutes since climaxing between a wonderful set of breasts, Jay was ready for the next phase, or 'term for her release'' as he was saying this afternoon. Withdrawing himself reluctantly from her mouth, he sat between her legs and proceeded to unbuckle and remove the belt, harness and dildo. The last came away with a notable groan from Sharon and he saw the dildo was much thicker, and longer, than he had thought. Looking back at her 'thoroughly fucked' expression, he grinned.

Jay said, "I am going to untie your legs and fuck you." As Sharon stared in silence he cut the ties to both her ankles. He noted the slightly defiant look on Sharon's face, then grabbed her ankles and rolled her over. Kneeling between her thighs to hold them spread, her hands still stretched out over her head, he reached down with one hand and placed it at her sex. Spreading her lips, he pushed forward, fully sheathing himself inside his delectable neighbor in one long slow stroke. Both of them groaned at the pleasant union.

PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers
12