All Comments on 'Neighborly Assistance'

by PtmcPilot

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missed

You should have told us that hubby and wife have a deal. If not, and wifey and her neighbor play together, hubby thus wonders if wifey is cheating and maybe her girls' day out is not what he thought. As it is, you left too many holes, unless you plan a sequel. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

I think it was a very good story. Enjoyed the thought of finding a neighbor in such a predicament. Good negotiations also

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
mixed

feelings about it, I think her and wife has a thing going and he needs to come home to find her tied to the bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked this a lot..

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Here’s hoping...

I hope for his wife’s sake that he and his wife have an open relationship otherwise he’s really screwed, cheating on your partner is a shitty move. His wife will find out, after all those who are into self bondage have a phone buddy for safety reasons so it’s not an unreasonable assumption that his wife knows what her friend does.

All the neighbour has to do is show her friend the photos sent from her phone, it’s obvious that she couldn’t have taken the photos herself.

It makes me wonder if you deliberately left things vague, I found it interesting to see the tone of the different comments, revealing all the different personalities and kinks. I agree with one of the others comments, it’s definitely a very sexy story the thought of finding someone tied up and helpless, although my preference would be to be the one who was found.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPtmcPilot@PtmcPilot
Hello! Thanks for visiting my pervy corner of literotica. I write lots of stories only to find some of them are too hard to set up. The Inn Club series started when I was traveling quite a bit for work. And Foxx Inc was a concept I wanted to try out. If you have an idea...