Neighborly Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First he pushed forward, driving himself against her buttocks and pushing her to lift up onto her forearms. This allowed Jay to more easily reach under her to take hold of her large and hanging bare tits. If the remnants of his activity minutes ago in any way dissuaded him, she didn't notice it. He then slowly repositioned his legs outside hers, causing her to squeeze him tightly. Then he started moving, and quickly sped up. Sharon, though trying to shake off the feeling, could not help but notice he was warm, and he was into her (literally and figuratively). Though the dildo and the vibrator were quite adept at getting her off, she always had thought there was no substitute for the living. As he mauled her tits and started to drive her forcefully into the mattress, Sharon found herself starting to moan with rising pleasure. Still, she didn't want to encourage him.

Already wet and nearly fucked out by the vibrator, a flesh and blood penis with an energetic owner had her attention and now her unexpected enthusiasm. Face down on the mattress she was enthralled by the rising excitement of Jay's voice, thrusts, and the reaction of her own body. It was perhaps two minutes before she clearly felt the climax coming at her. Attempting to stifle her own noises had the effect of making her feel a bit dirty, and the subtle noises she was making encouraged Jay. His excitement was driving hers, and hers his in a dynamic example of positive feedback.

Jay's thrusts became more wild and frantic and his grasp on her tits more demanding. His breathing was ragged, moments away from climax. Then he felt himself at the precipice and he grunted loudly as his cock started to throb within her. As he had while fucking her tits, he kept thrusting, if anything more actively than before. His combined efforts to fuck her harder and faster as he came pushed her over the edge into a (somewhat) unwanted orgasm. She groaned loudly into the mattress as his unrelenting strokes continued to pump her full of his semen. He was still pounding her when her own climax ebbed, but slowed shortly after.

He leaned forward and put his mouth near her ear. As he squeezed her breasts one last time he said, "Did it feel good to have me come inside you?"

As she inhaled sharply and thought to retort, he slammed his hips forward and thrust his still hard cock into her at a relentlessly hard pace. Her eyes flew open in surprise an instant before she screamed into the mattress, the result of only her second penis derived orgasm in a year. She bucked and thrashed and Jay lowered his chest to her back as he continued to thrust into her. He kept the pace as long as he could, to the end of her orgasm, before finally admitting he was spent.

Jay sat back on his knees and remained inside her, still slowly thrusting and enjoying the feel of her pussy as their breathing returned to normal. Jay thought he might soften, but another minute later he was still fully hard. Knowing there was no way he could climax again without some time off, he enjoyed one more long slow thrust, then withdrew.

Sharon blew her hair away from her face and watched him go into the bathroom. She heard water run, heard the toilet flush, then saw him re-enter her bedroom and pick up his clothes. A minute later he was dressed. He picked up the scissors, leaned down and grabbed her by the back of the head. He kissed her soundly on the lips before cutting the rope binding her hands and dropping the scissors on the bed.

Sharon rolled to her back, then reached down and felt the semen leaking from inside her. "Asshole," she said, "How do you know if I'm on birth control?"

Jay grinned. "I got snipped twenty years ago. You're welcome."

At the door he turned and looked at Sharon, still lying on the bed, legs spread. "Anytime you need help, feel free to call."

As he left the house Sharon pressed two fingers deep inside her pussy. Still face down on the bed, she groaned with satisfaction.

12