Neighborly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the ten minutes, Kevin stopped pounding her, holding still for a few minutes. I could see them talking. I wondered if he was cumming inside her, as she had hoped he would, but I noted his balls were still hanging low on her ass. He pulled out of Sherri, and she rolled out from under him, he rolling onto his back, his hard cock angling up toward his belly. Sherri clambered over him, her ass now facing me. I could see her pussy lips, framed by strawberry blonde, between her thighs. This is more like it.

Sherri sucked on his cock for five minutes or so, then moved up so she was straddling Kevin. I watched as she took his cock in her hand, stroked it a couple of times, then put it at her pussy. She slowly sank down on it, a real show for me as I watched his sizeable tool spread and enter her. She rode a while, rotating her hips for good penetration. It was hot seeing his fat dick plunging in and out of her, his balls slapping against her ass as he pushed upward. He was showing good aptitude for multi tasking, taking Sherri's tits in his mouth as she rode him. Soon, her hips were moving like a blur, and her head tossed back as her body stiffened and she came.

After a moment of cool down, she dismounted him, kissed him, and turned. I watched as she climbed up over Kevin, facing me. I had a full view of Sherri's naked body posed over her 20 year old lover's stiff cock, her full tits bobbing as she moved, her solid thighs capped by a blonde triangle, from which was peeking a wide open pair of labia. She smiled as she took his erection in her hand and slowly played the head on her lips, then her clit, making her jump. She looked over her shoulder at Kevin, licking her lips, then put the head of his dick between her pussy lips, and slowly slid down, the head first opening them a little wider, then the shaft keeping them spread. She stopped when her clit came to rest on his balls.

Sherri didn't move for several minutes, though her face had a look of ecstasy. I could see she was feeling Kevin's cock in her for all it was worth; it had to be stretching her pretty seriously. She slowly started riding, and I could see his shaft when she was pulled up, then disappear again as she sank back onto it. She played several angles, leaning forward some of the time, then backward. I'm sure she was getting the maximum pleasure from that big dick. It also gave me a good view of him inside her when she was leaning back, his fat, thrusting cock spreading her blonde pubes and slick pussy. Maybe five minutes in, I saw Kevin's hips shake, and Sherri looked over her shoulder at him. She smiled, and turned back to my direction. I could see her lips moving. It looked like she was telling him to cum inside her. She then pulled up so a couple inches of Kevin's cock were visible, and grimaced. I watched as the big vein on the underside of his shaft pulsed, then his balls drew up tight to his body. His left leg kicked and his hips thrust. He was cumming inside her, seeding her pussy. He must have been blowing a big load into Sherri, who lowered down so she could get all of his spewing dick inside her, letting his sperm splash hard into the entrance to her womb. She lifted up again, and I soon saw a thick white streak escape her pussy, sliding down his cock onto his balls.

Sherri was enjoying his orgasm, too, her head rolling back, eyes closed, hips shaking. As Kevin's cum wads slowed, he lay still. Sherri again sank down on to his cock, only to pull back up just short of where his cock would slip out of her, letting a big wad of cum spill down Kevin's dick and into the dark hair around it. Sherri again sank down, staying this time. She had to be soaked now, getting the huge load of sperm that she had been craving.

Sherri stayed atop Kevin for a few moments, then rolled off him, his cock slapping down onto his belly as her pussy pulled away. She lay next to him on the chaise for a few minutes, her left leg raised. That opened up her pussy, and a thick stream of Kevin's semen slowly spilled from her, rolling down her left ass cheek onto the mattress. She kissed him, playing her fingers through the hair on his chest.

After a few minutes of that, she slid down the chaise, getting between his legs, moving up so she could take his cock in her mouth. This left Sherri with her ass and soaked pussy facing me, a much nicer view than Kevin's ass pumping up and down. I could clearly see some wet, matted blonde bush between her thighs, and her still spread labia, from which was flowing a steady stream of white goo. She went down on Kevin, lovingly cleaning his cum slick cock, but hot as that was, looking at her cream pied pussy, cum dripping down her right thigh, was amazingly arousing. Except that it would have scared the shit out of Kevin-and probably both of them-I'd have gone over there and plunged my raging hard on into Sherri's sloppy cunt right then; as it was I almost blew a load just anticipating the steamy heat of her cum filled twat on my cock.

Once Sherri had Kevin cleaned up, they gathered their stuff and went inside. A half hour later, they left together in Sherri's car, for what I assumed was dinner. They got back about an hour later, and went in the house. I was left to my imagination to contemplate what debauchery they were up to, but it must have been pretty good, since Kevin's car was still in the driveway when I went to bed around two.

I awoke the next morning-Sunday-to see that Kevin had finally left. It must have been before ten when I went out to pick up the paper from the driveway. I read a couple of the short sections, then sent Sherri a text.

"Have a good time??"

A few minutes later I got a reply. "Oh yeah. Finally got him to cum inside me. More than once." That was followed by a smiley with devil horns. "Come on over. The back's open."

I left the paper on the dining room table-I'll get to the crossword later-and walked over to Sherri's, letting myself in the back door by the pool. I quietly made my way upstairs to find Sherri still in bed, lying on her side, facing me, the covers up to her waist. I looked at her a long moment, my cock hardening in my shorts.

"Well?? Getting in??" Duh...I pulled my t-shirt off, then dropped my shorts, my growing hard on rising. I climbed into bed, sliding over to Sherri. She was also naked, which I expected. "Watch the wet spot," she said, half serious, half teasing.

"That bad??" Sherri lifted the covers to show a large stain on the far side of the bed. "Damn!!" I said, figuring they'd had ample opportunity to make a big mess. "How many times did he cum in you??"

Sherri thought a minute. "Three, after the pool. Twice last night, and again this morning. He had to go to work, or he'd still be here." She smiled. "I even got him to go down on me after he came in my pussy."

"Good for you. You've turned into a good teacher for Kevin. Someday, some lucky girl will be grateful. A lot of guys don't like to go down on their partner after they've cum-something about tasting their own sperm, or fear of gayness."

Sherri laughed at that last characterization. "I don't think we'll have that problem. Once he got into it, he was pretty enthusiastic, especially after my pussy practically exploded in his face. I came like crazy when his tongue hit my clit, which was soaked in his cum."

"What's funny is, there are a lot of guys who don't like to go down on their girl at all, which always surprises me. I've never met one who tasted bad, and some who were downright sweet. I had one girlfriend years ago-she was in her mid forties at the time-who told me, if you don't go down on me, this ain't gonna work."

"Did you??"

"I already had." I feigned wiping off my brow. "Phew-passed that test!!"

Sherri laughed again, then looked at me. "I might do that. I like a good licking, and a guy who's going to be with me will have to go down on me if he has any hope of a relationship."

"Atta girl!!"

Meanwhile, the thought of her pussy flooded with young semen was having its effect on my warped mind, and I wondered how it would feel to plow into her amazingly messy cunt. I didn't wait to ask, kissing Sherri and rolling her onto her back, pushing my rigid cock into her messy twat. It went in with a slurp, and I felt the molten hot wetness of a cum filled pussy around me, Kevin's cum spilling back as my cock forced it out of Sherri. He couldn't have been gone more than an hour or so, she was pretty fresh.

I looked down at Sherri, who had closed her eyes when she felt my cock take its place in her pussy. She opened her eyes, meeting mine. "Well, you said you liked sloppy seconds..." We fucked intensely for ten minutes til I blasted a new load of cum into her, she wrapping her legs around me and cumming with me as my sperm blasted her cunt for her second load of the morning.

Sherri smiled as she recovered. "You're turning into such a cum slut," I said.

She smiled again. "Yeah. But I love yours best."

"You wouldn't know it by volume," I teased her.

"Yeah, but for as hot as it is getting totally fucked by a kid my son's age, there's something about being with you that's just special. Maybe it's because you treat me so well when we're not in bed."

I smiled. "Keep that thought in mind. It's what we do out of bed that makes what we do in bed so great. Maybe there's a lesson there for your young friend, once the novelty of searing sex starts to fade."

"Yeah, but it will take years to teach him. And it's not like we are really 'going out.' So far, except for a couple of times I took him to eat, he comes here to get laid."

"And you??"

"I have him come over so I can get laid," Sherri said with a smile.

"So what am I, chopped liver??"

Sherri laughed, taking my hands in hers. "Not at all. You're here, right??"

"Yes. Fair enough on that point."

"And without your input, I would not have gotten into this at all, most likely. So you helped me, um, broaden my horizons." I smiled at Sherri's understated way of putting it. "And you've always been there when I've needed someone this past year, and not only when I wanted to get laid."

"Thanks. I'm glad I was able to provide some comfort for you. It's not lost on me that when you were finally ready to let a man into your pussy again, I was the one you came to, when I'm sure there were lots of guys who would have been too happy to have been the one."

"It was an easy choice," Sherri said, kissing me sweetly, her blue eyes glistening. "It was you all along. Your patience and restraint when I was still figuring things out really grabbed me. I don't know that anyone else would have given me that."

"Well, I'm glad I could provide some comfort in what had to be an unsettling time. I'd always liked you, but getting to know you better, not just this kind of 'better' has been a plus for me, too. I'd have reached out to you anyway, even if we had not wound up here."

"Oh, so I didn't have to have sex with you?? Whew!!" said Sherri, smiling at me. "I'm off the hook now." Sherri looked at me a moment, then pulled my face to hers, kissing me, her fingers holding me as she kissed. It was a long, deep kiss that was sensuous, but also quite loving, more so than had been the case til now. She broke, then pulled away, her eyes searching mine. "Kevin's fun. You're a friend, a real friend. And you're not going anywhere. I might just keep you."

"Careful, you might get what you want, and you'll be sorry then!!" I teased.

Sherri took my hands in hers. "Let's just stay friends and enjoy the benefits. I'm not about to do the marriage thing again. Too much trouble."

"Amen, sister!!" I said, laughing at her observation. "In the meanwhile, how about lunch??"

"Good idea. Let me get some clothes on, I'm hungry for sure now. How's Chinese??"

"Works for me. A plate of shrimp fried rice is always in order." We put ourselves together and headed toward lunch.

Sherri and Kevin made the most of their summer, he coming over to have "lunch" with her once or twice a week on days her son wasn't home. That usually involved some kind of quickie, since she had only about 45 minutes at home for lunch. They didn't always do the deed outside, but sometimes I'd get a show out by the pool.

One of those days, I saw Kevin's car in Sherri's driveway about 15 minutes before she got home. A look to the back yard revealed him by the pool, in only board shorts. When Sherri arrived, she went straight to the back, dropping clothes as she went, first her button down sweater, then her bra, then, when she got to the pool, her jeans and panties. Kevin wasn't wasting any time, either, dropping his shorts when she pulled into the driveway. He was well on his way to a hard on as she came up the path. When she reached him, they kissed, Sherri stroking his cock to full erection.

I expected them to take their usual place on the chaise, but instead, Sherri took a different approach. She released Kevin, turning to put her hands on the ladder to the pool, bending forward. I could see her bush between her spread legs, her labia protruding from the blonde curls. Kevin wasted no time lining up behind her, Sherri taking his cock and guiding it in, he pushing deep once the head was inside her gates. She looked over her shoulder, saying something to him. He said something back, and he was off and running, ramming her steadily, her ass rippling, her tits bouncing every which way as he pounded. She pushed back into him, getting the most of his penetration, and I could see her hips shake as she came only a few minutes into their frenzied coupling.

Kevin wasn't far behind. He leaned forward to take Sherri's wobbling tits in his hands, groping them roughly as he continued his assault on her pussy. A couple of minutes later, his hips were shaking, his butt clenching as he delivered his cum deep into Sherri's insides. He was blasting a mighty load, as there was cum sliding down her right leg, all the way to her ankle even as he was still pumping his seed into her.

Their mating dance now over, Kevin pulled from Sherri, a long drip of sperm spilling from her wide open labia. She turned to kiss him, and they went inside. Not five minutes later, Kevin was rolling out the driveway. I went across the street, calling her as I walked up the driveway. She met me at the back door, still naked. Her bush and upper thighs were coated in sperm.

"How about another lunchtime load??"

Sherri gave me a curious look, smiling. "Yeah. I think I'd like that." She stepped out the door. I took her hand, leading her to the pool ladder where she had just gotten plowed by a kid half her age. We kissed a few moments, I taking the opportunity to play with her tits, she stroking me. I spun her around, having her lean on the ladder again, just as she had fifteen minutes earlier with Kevin.

"This is getting to be a regular thing, isn't it??"

"Yeah," said Sherri. "Every time I come out here, I wind up bent over the pool ladder, a big dick up me from behind, and a guy's cum running down my leg." She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

I lined up to Sherri's cum coated labia and pushed in, my cock plunging into her well fucked pussy, and started slamming her, by balls hitting off her clit. I reached down, playing two fingers over it as well, immediately sending her into a yelp as she came. I felt the slurp of my dick plowing into her soaked cunt, which was getting me to the point of no return quickly.

I flicked my fingers over her clit again, and pushed deep into Sherri's sloppy cunt. "I'm gonna cum, baby. Gonna soak you good, just like your boy toy."

Sherri caught her breath a moment. "You know I have to go back to work after this, right??"

"Yeah, and you'll be the happiest, sloppiest, best fucked woman in the place."

"Mmm..." I pushed hard and deep, and came, blowing a heavy load into Sherri's steaming cunt, which again overflowed, semen running down her left thigh this time. She cried out as my sperm hit her womb, hips shaking, pussy clenching my dick, not that it held me tight, she was so loaded with now two loads of cum. I stayed inside her, letting the last of my cum ooze into her, savoring the hot and soupy feel of her well spunked vagina, the wetness of overflowing pussy leaking out and soaking my balls, reaching around to play with her tits. I massaged her to another small orgasm, then slowly pulled my spent dick from her well fucked twat, a long drip of semen spilling out onto the deck. Sherri stood, turned, and kissed me. She then knelt in front of me, licking off my cock quickly, and standing again. Once more she kissed me, and I could taste our mixed juices on her lips and tongue. She broke away, smiled, and headed for the house.

"I gotta get cleaned up," she said as a white streak escaped her pussy, hanging in the blonde hair surrounding it a moment, then dripping to the cement. I blew her a kiss, pulled my shorts on, and went back over to my house. Fifteen minutes later, she pulled away from her driveway. I blew her a kiss, she returned the gesture, smiling.

I looked out around six to see Sherri's pick up in her driveway. I shot her a text. "Dinner??"

She replied a minute later. "Can't. Kids here, need to eat quick, then out to get school stuff."

"Drink later??"

"Sounds nice. I'll text you when I get back xoxox". Hmm, hugs and kisses. Guess the afternoon with cum in her panties wasn't so bad after all.

Sherri stopped over later, and we had a couple glasses of wine, the visit ending with Sherri sucking my cock til I came in her mouth. She took great pleasure in showing me my cum on her tongue and lips. She had to go, early work day tomorrow, but we made a promise for something a little more relaxed in a couple of days.

Sherri and Kevin's lunch dates became a pretty regular thing, he showing up five or ten minutes after she got back to the house. If the weather was conducive, they'd screw out on the deck, occasionally in the pool, almost always where I could see them. It was hot watching Sherri get banged by a college age kid-and she seemed to enjoy it as much as he did. Part of the excitement was knowing I might be watching her take this big, young dick.

Then, one day, things changed. Sherri got home around one, Kevin showing up like clockwork at 1:05. Fifteen minutes later, they were out on the deck. Kevin was on the lounge, on his back. Sherri was kneeling between his legs, her ass in the air, sucking his cock. When she'd had her fill, she moved up, straddling him. I saw his dick under her, pointing at her ready cunt, then she lowered herself, her labia pushing down, allowing his fat head to spread them and enter her. She rode him for about five minutes, then she pulled off. Kevin got up and Sherri took her place on the lounge chair. I could see her spread labia framed by her pretty strawberry blonde pubes. She was saying something to him, then he climbed on, his cock teasing at her opening, playing on her clit. She looked up at him, smiling, and took his cock in her hand, pulling it to her. Kevin didn't waste any time, and pushed in, his balls coming to rest on her ass.

The screwed in this position for another five minutes or so, til Sherri wrapped her legs around his ass, pulling him in. Her hips bucked, and I realized she was cumming. I saw Sherri say something to him a minute later, after she recovered a bit. He got up and walked over to the pool ladder, she following.

At the ladder, Sherri grabbed the rail with both hands, Kevin taking his place behind her. She looked back at him, smiling, as he lined up and pushed in. Sherri pushed back at him as he plowed onward. While this was going on, Sherri's son arrived, pulling into the driveway. 'Oh, shit!!' I thought. 'This is gonna get real, very fast!!'

I don't know if Brian saw Kevin and his mom at the pool. It's not visible from the driveway, but if you're looking as you come up to the house, you can see it just before you get to the driveway, which is my angle of view. Brian went in the house, Kevin and Sherri still fucking away, completely unaware. I watched as Kevin pushed deep into Sherri, and I could tell from the way his ass was clenching, he was filling her with his typically massive load. They stayed together for a few moments as the high wore off, then Kevin pulled from her, his cum dripping to the cement as he pulled away.