Neighborly Ch. 02

Story Info
Sherri opens a new dimension.
16.6k words
4.43
14.3k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Note to readers: Everyone in this story is at least 18 years of age. The two young men involved are 19, soon to be 20.

***************************

Sherri, my across the street neighbor, and I were sitting in my kitchen having coffee one morning when she posed a question.

"What do you think of older women and younger men??"

I laughed, not mocking her, but because I was surprised at the question. Sherri gave me a quizzical look.

"I'm not making fun of you," I said. "It just struck me as an odd question, given that such relationships have become so common in recent years."

Sherri took a drag off her coffee, and gave me a puzzled look. "I've been married too long," she said with a laugh. "I'm really out of it!!"

"Don't feel bad. It happens to most people who are married long term. You don't really pay attention to the dating world. As it turns out, I think it's a great idea. My first wife was almost 16 years older than me."

"Yeah, I think I remember you telling me that. It didn't work out so well in the long term, if I recall."

"True, but it wasn't the age difference that got us. We just got headed in different directions. Maybe to some degree age related, but mostly not. It was complicated, like most things. So, what brings on that question??"

Sherri hemmed and hawed a little bit.

"Come on, Sherri, don't be shy. Nothing wrong with a little college cock. It will keep you young," I teased her.

She smiled. "You know my son was on the varsity last year??"

"Yes, I recall. Seemed you were always running him to practice, or off to a game at some far flung high school ball field somewhere."

"Yeah. Well, toward the end of the year, we had a pool party for the team. It was a lot of fun having the guys over, and everyone had a good time."

"Which one caught your attention??" Sherri took a gulp of coffee. I laughed. "You're really jittery about this, aren't you??"

Sherri swallowed and took a breath. "There was this kid, Kevin. I've known him, like most of the kids on the team, since he was maybe, ten?? So he's been around a while, almost part of the family."

I gave Sherri an inquisitive look. "Hmmm...See him in a different light all of a sudden??

Sherri smiled. "I saw him in tight swim shorts." Her eyes got big. "It was, um, a revelation!!" Her face got red at the thoughts she was having. I could see her nipples poking through her thin tank top.

"So, one of your son's little friends grew up, huh??"

Sherri was still blushing. "You could, um, say that."

"How did you discover this??"

Sherri told her story. "The guys were playing around in the pool, and I was also in and out."

"And what were you wearing??"

"I have this bikini. It's not too revealing, has good coverage, so I'm not falling out of it."

"Don't underestimate the power of a two piece on horny teen boys," I said, laughing.

"Yeah, on a 44 year old mom with a big ass. That's a turn on!!" Sherri said, laughing.

I laughed. "Your ass is not big, really. You should see the way you fill out a pair of jeans. To most guys, myself included, that is one primo ass. You have a great set of tits, and you're well proportioned. It's no wonder you were getting a reaction from your son's friends. So now, what did Kevin do that was so interesting??"

"Every time he looked over at me, it seemed he was hard. Really hard. He tried to hide it by getting down in the water, but he was poking out pretty seriously. And it seemed like he was watching me an awful lot."

I looked at her. "You obviously have not looked at yourself in a two piece. I guarantee you, every guy at the party probably had a good stroke session afterward, thinking of you in that bikini, Kevin included. Especially Kevin. They've probably blown their loads for you many times during the last couple of years-or seven. You have that wonderful girl-next-door quality that really comes out when you're in blue jeans and a flannel shirt, or shorts and a tank top, especially when it's one of these thin tops with spaghetti straps that pull away from you because those pretty boobs stretch them so," I said, reaching over to snap the strap on her top. "It's intoxicating. And you're built." I smiled at Sherri, who seemed surprised that I was pointing out her attractiveness.

Sherri frowned. "Come on..."

"No, really," I said. "Next time you have the team over, put on the bikini, and watch the guys. I guarantee you they all have a good eye on you. You should up the ante, and get a bikini that's just a tad more revealing, and watch their reaction." Sherri took a drag on her coffee, looking at me curiously. "Really. Try it. Then watch those swim shorts bulge."

Sherri blushed and smiled. "I'll have to check that out," she said finally. "I just wonder if he'd be interested if I showed some interest."

"I think a look at him next time you're all at the pool will give you your answer. From what you've said so far, it seems he's quite interested."

Sherri laughed. "Yeah, I'd say!! He was filling out that suit pretty well!! The only thing is, I'm 25 years older than he is."

"Well, how serious do you want to make this?? I mean, if it's just to have some fun with a young, nicely built, athletic college kid, age isn't really relevant. Both of you are free and over 18, and all the parts work; at least I know yours do," I smiled at Sherri, who blushed again. "On the other hand, if you're after something more serious, there are some questions that will need to be addressed, since you are each at very different places in life. Somehow I think it's more the first situation than the second."

Sherri laughed and took a drag on her coffee. "Definitely the first. I saw him pushing out his shorts in the pool, and wondered how it would be to handle that thing, feel it in my hand, stroke it..." Her voice trailed off and she got a far away look. Sherri is the queen of hand jobs, and I could see the wheels turning as she was obviously thinking of giving Kevin a good stroke job.

I reached across the table to take Sherri's hand. "I think if you want to try Kevin out, you should go for it. It'll be the highlight of his young life, and you'll have a lot of fun, too. Here's a question for you, though: can he keep his mouth shut??"

"I don't know. I never thought about it," said Sherri, with a puzzled look.

"Kids that age-what is he, 19??"

"Yeah, he'll be 20 later this year."

"Kids that age tend to want to brag about their experiences. Given his reaction to you, that might be a real possibility."

"Would it matter?? I mean, it's not like I'm married any more."

"True, but sometimes sons can be protective of their moms, as if they don't have any experience in life. He might not react well to Kevin bragging about banging his mom. He might not be too happy about Kevin banging his mom in the first place."

Sherri laughed at the notion. I continued, "He might not think too highly of you for banging his buddy either. That could create some friction between you. Things could get pretty tense around your house."

"Yeah, good point," said Sherri, looking pensive, then up at me. "I'll have to seek out what I can. Hopefully he won't be broadcasting this if it happens. I'll have to feel him out somehow." Sherri smiled, a dreamy look in her eyes. "He does fill out a pair of boxers very nicely..."

"Summer's coming on. Why don't I come over this week some time and help you open the pool. Or better yet, have Kevin over to help, then wear something subdued but sexy, something that says 'girl next door, but who's hiding a hot fire under her walking shorts and tank' that will get his attention."

Sherri thought a moment, taking a final drag off her coffee. "Yeah, maybe we can do that," she said, squeezing my hand. "It's going to be really warm Thursday and Friday. I'll let you know what I come up with."

"The trick will be keeping your plan from your son. You don't want him spoiling the party."

"I should be able to work something out. It's not that unusual for Kevin to be over when Brian isn't home."

I got a text on Wednesday. "Boys coming over tomorrow to open pool." Ah, Sherri has a plan. I can see into Sherri's yard from my deck. It's slightly downhill, and the angle of our houses is such that I look right at her pool. I'd occasionally enjoyed seeing her there over the years. The binoculars helped!!

Thursday rolled around, and I was keeping an eye peeled for the kids to come over. Around 3:00, her son's car rolled up, with Kevin right behind. I watched as the boys came out onto the deck, followed by Sherri, who was wearing cutoffs and a bikini top. Looks like Kevin will be getting an eyeful today. They set to their paces, the boys unlatching the tarp of the in ground pool, steadily working to remove it and not get winter debris in the water. Sherri was close by, supervising, and I could see that Kevin was getting a good look at Sherri's not very well concealed C cup tits, since she was up close to him a lot, frequently leaning forward.

Once the task was completed, the Gatorade flowed, and Sherri sat out by the pool with the boys as they took a break from their labor. A few minutes later, Brian got up and went to his car, backing out of the driveway, heading off who knows where. A minute later, I got a text from Sherri.

"I'm so horny. Been teasing Kevin all afternoon. He's BIG in his suit. Sent Brian for hamburger meat and buns. That should get him out of here for a while."

"Cool. Should I be watching??" I sent back.

"Yes," came the reply, with a devil emoji.

A minute later, I saw Sherri come out of the house, sitting down by Kevin on a chaise. He was in a pair of board shorts, Sherri still in her cutoffs and bikini top. They talked a moment, then Sherri pulled his head toward her, kissing him. He put his hand in her top. I could see him feeling around, getting a good heft on Sherri's left breast. She swung around, and I saw her hand go to his crotch. "The Queen of Hand Jobs claims another subject," I thought. This kid's in for a treat he'll long remember.

Sherri rubbed the outside of his shorts for a couple of moments as they kissed, then she reached up the leg. I saw her pull away from the kiss and smile, pushing up the leg, exposing Kevin's easily 8", very stiff cock. Sherri looked up at him, saying something. I was too far away to hear any conversation, not that it mattered. I knew where things were going. I just hoped Brian wasn't in a hurry to get back. I knew this was going to be quick anyway.

Sherri smiled, stroked Kevin's cock a couple of times, then leaned over and put the head in her mouth as she held the shaft, her hand slowly moving up and down. After a few minutes, she stopped stroking, and held his cock, her head now bobbing up and down on him. Kevin was clearly enjoying the experience, his head leaned back on the chaise, alternating with watching Sherri's blonde head bobbing in his lap. She stopped, releasing him.

Sherri then had Kevin stand, pulling his shorts off, leaving him completely naked, his large cock sticking out straight in front of him, his balls hanging low. I could see what Sherri saw in him: tall, dark hair, nicely toned body-he is a ballplayer, after all-and a well developed cock and balls that I'm sure she was going to enjoy. She turned her back to him, and he untied the top of her bikini, freeing her full tits to swing in the sun. He reached around, cupping them, and, showing what I thought was good presence of mind for a 19 year old, kissed her neck and earlobe. She turned back toward him. As she moved, I could see her nipples standing out quite prominently.

Sherri sat back down, again taking Kevin's cock in her mouth, sucking him for a few minutes, then taking it out. She kissed the head, and started her stroke job, looking up at him, occasionally putting the head of his dick in her mouth. She started to pick up her pace, apparently aware that her son would be returning soon-it had now been about 20 minutes since he left the house.

Sherri now moved quicker, giving Kevin a good lube with her saliva, then pulling him out and stroking quickly, determined to finish before Brian returned. I saw her check her phone. Maybe she told Brian to text when he was on his way back. Smart girl, I thought. She looked up at Kevin, and took him deep in her mouth, pulling him out slowly, his cock in her slowly stroking fingers. I thought Kevin would pass out. He closed his eyes, and I saw his hips thrust.

Sherri was ready. A long white streak hit her in the face, splashing down onto her left tit, then another that she aimed at the right one. She continued to stroke him, more slowly now, letting him shoot into her fingers. I could see his cum dripping from them as he spewed as only a young man can. Sherri took it like a pro, letting his cum go onto her tits, and stroking it back over his cock. It seemed like he was going to cum forever; he must have blown nine or ten good spurts, along with some that just spilled over.

Sherri finally stopped stroking, just letting the last of his cum ooze into her hand. When he was done, she looked up at him, licking the cum off her fingers as she smiled. Then she took his cock in her mouth, licking it clean. She had just about finished with Kevin when Brian's car pulled into the driveway. I saw the two of them say something, and Kevin quickly put on his shorts as Sherri beat a retreat into the house. Kevin went over to the grill, lighting it, watching as the burners lit. A few minutes later, Sherri and her son came out onto the deck, Sherri back in her top. She gave Kevin a look, making him smile. They made their dinner, as if nothing had happened.

About 10 PM, I got a text from Sherri. "You up??"

"Always, for you," I sent back. Five minutes later, she was coming into my kitchen, still in her cutoffs and bikini top.

"I am so horny," she said, coming over to me. She took my hand and led me to the sofa, kissing me hard when we got there. She pulled my t-shirt up and off; at the same time, I untied her bikini top. She unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, letting them drop to the floor, revealing my stiffening cock. I stepped out of them, and she pushed me to the sofa, then undid her cutoffs, letting them drop, revealing her strawberry blonde curls as the shorts slid down her legs. She was already well along, her open lips framing protruding inner labia.

"Were you like that all day??" I asked, nuzzling her furry twat.

"Yeah," said Sherri, "I was hoping I'd get a chance at Kevin, especially once I saw his cock. I wanted it from the moment I pulled his shorts down."

I reached forward to pull Sherri to me, but she pushed me so my back was against the sofa, and straddled me. She kissed me again, and I felt her curls on the head of my cock, then the familiar plunge as the head pushed through her labia, straight to her cervix. Once she had me inside her, she started riding. She rode hard, as if on a mission. She leaned back, and I watched my cock sliding in and out of her spread, wet pussy. I pulled her to me, kissing her, then releasing, taking a nipple in my mouth, then the other.

That sent her over the top, and she screamed, her hips a blur as they shook and thrust. I was getting there rapidly, too.

"Gonna cum," I said, less than three minutes in.

"Do it. Give it to me," said Sherri, breathlessly.

I pulled her still shaking hips tight to me and unloaded wad after wad of sperm deep into her spasming cunt.

"Yeah, flood me. I need a big load inside me!!" Sherri was still out of breath, now more so since I was blasting hot semen into her womb. She finally collapsed onto me, burying her face in my neck as she regained her breath. As she came around, she kissed me again.

"Kevin leave you wanting??" I asked.

"Only because we didn't have enough time. I sent Brian out to the store so I could have a few minutes with Kevin. I knew he was going to have a nice cock, but I had no idea til it was in my face. I'd have fucked him if I thought I had time."

"The hand job and blow job was still pretty good," I said. "I saw what went on from over here."

"It was, and he came a lot. When I saw that, I decided I wanted to feel him cum in my pussy, but there wasn't time. As it was, we almost got caught."

"I noticed. I wondered if you'd make it in the house before Brian saw you."

"I just made it into my room as he was coming into the house." Sherri smiled. "Close call!!"

I laughed. "Well, there's always next time."

"Maybe next weekend. My ex has the kids, and I'll be here alone. I think I can get Kevin to come over."

"I bet you can. Maybe even for a sleepover."

Sherri looked at me, the wheels turning. "I'll think about it. I'm not sure I want to move things that fast." She smiled. "I did play with him after dinner, kinda sneaky."

"Bet there's a story there!! Do tell!!"

Sherri laughed. "After dinner, we watched a movie, one of the Avengers films. I sat on the end of the sofa, the boys to my left. I had put a tank over my bikini top, and was still in my cutoffs. As the movie got going, Brian was totally into it, and wasn't really watching Kevin and me. I had put a blanket over us, since he was cool from being in the pool earlier.

"Once I saw Brian was really into the movie, I reached over and put my hand on Kevin's thigh, slowly rubbing. He moved his leg toward me, and I was able to get my hand into his pants leg."

"Bet he loved that."

"He did. I had to hold him so he would stay still. It wasn't hard to find his cock, which was hard!!" Sherri laughed at the juxtaposition of hardness. "I slowly played with it, very slowly, so Brian wouldn't notice."

"If I know anything about your hand jobs, that had to be exquisite torture for Kevin."

"I'm sure it was," said Sherri. "But I couldn't give us away. So, I very slowly rubbed the head, and just below it. It probably took a half hour, but he swelled, and I knew what was coming. I backed off, and just let him throb, til I felt a warm, sticky, gentle flow seep through my fingers, and down his thigh."

"How did you hide that from Brian?? I know it was under the blanket, but still..."

"I got lucky. Brian got up to pee, and as soon as he was out of sight, I pulled my fingers out and licked them off, smiling at Kevin while I ate his cum. He got me back, though."

"I'm sure..."

Sherri laughed. "After we all had a pee break and made more popcorn, we got back on the couch. I covered us up, and Kevin held my hand under the blanket. Once he thought Brian was distracted enough, he started slowly rubbing my thigh, first up to the edge of my shorts, then higher, getting up under them. I shifted so he'd have an easier time of it, and it wasn't long before he was running his fingers through my bush. My pussy was already primed, but his teasing made me start to juice, and he was rubbing my pussy cum all over my thighs. Then he started running a couple of fingers up and down my pussy lips, then over my clit.

"I was already primed, as I said, so it didn't take much for me to get to the finish. Fortunately, I cum quietly but still, I was so hot by then, it was hard to hide."

"Did you??"

"I think so. Kevin teased til there was a loud part in the movie, then pushed two fingers deep, right over my clit. That sent me over the edge. I know I felt like I was going to pass out for a moment, the rush was so good, but I didn't scream or anything. The blanket hid my shaking hips."

"That's pretty amazing control," I teased her, laughing.

"Yeah, and I wanted to rip into Kevin right then, but it wasn't going to be a good example for my son," said Sherri with a smile. "That's why I was in such a frenzy when I came over. After Kevin left, I had to have some release."

I smiled and extended my hand out in a welcoming gesture. "I am at your service, my lady."