Neighborly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kevin was backing away, I saw Brian come off the deck outside the kitchen, naked and sporting a hard on that was every bit as big as Kevin's. He quickly covered the short distance to his mom, who was still leaning on the handrail for the pool ladder. He gave Kevin a slap on his shoulder-I wasn't sure if it was an 'atta boy,' or 'get the hell off my mom'-then put one hand on Sherri's ass, and lined up his cock with his mom's dripping pussy. He slammed into her, making Sherri's tits bounce wildly. She immediately sensed something was up, and looked back, the look on her face turning to one of horror as she realized whose cock was now plundering her pussy.

"BRIAN!!" she screamed, loud enough that I could hear her from my post across the road. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING????"

"Sorry, Mom, you're just way too hot!!" He yelled. He was thrusting away at his mom's steaming, sloppy cunt, his body slamming into hers, and into a big load of his friend's cum. He was banging her hard, and I watched as Sherri, even in her distress, started to respond, her hips now moving irregularly as a new orgasm overtook her. It had its effect on Brian as well, and he didn't last a dozen thrusts, then pushed his cock deep into his mom's pussy.

"I'M CUMMING, MOM!!" he yelled.

"Brian, no..." Sherri yelled back as her son started to unload inside her, spewing burst after burst of familial semen deep into her, his ass clenching, his hips thrusting forward with each spurt of his cum.

Sherri, now riled up from the intense plowing her son just gave her and the heat of his cum, rolled her head back and yowled as she came. It was the most intense orgasm I've ever seen a woman have. Her whole body was convulsing as her athletic 19 year old son came in her pussy on top of his best friend's load, Sherri's second sperming in less than five minutes.

Brian pulled out of her, and again her pussy was spilling a large amount of sperm down her thighs and onto the pool deck. She stood up, somewhat wobbly from the resounding fucking she'd just endured. Kevin, who had been standing there dumbfounded, went to the chaise, picked up his clothes, quickly dressed and beat a hasty retreat, his tires squealing as he pulled from her driveway.

I could see Sherri talking to her son. It looked like a stern conversation, though I couldn't imagine, given that they were both still in the aftermath of intense coupling, that Brian was taking it as intended. After all, he'd just caught his mom taking a load from his best friend, and then had jumped her himself, obviously so aroused by the sight he encountered when he looked out the kitchen window onto the deck that he could not keep from taking his turn at his mom's hot, just fucked pussy.

Sherri left to go back to work shortly after. I didn't see Brian the rest of the afternoon, but he must have gone somewhere later on, as I didn't see his car when Sherri got home around 6:30. I gave her a couple of minutes to get settled, then texted her.

"You OK?? Want to come over for a bit??"

A couple of moments later, I got a reply. "I'm a little shaky. You saw what happened at lunch??"

"Yeah. Pretty wild. I never expected to see that."

A few minutes went by. "I'll be right over. Have a big glass of Bailey's ready."

I poured a couple of glasses of Bailey's Irish Cream over ice, and set them on my coffee table. A minute later, Sherri was coming in through my kitchen. She was wearing the same jeans and sweater she'd been wearing that afternoon. She followed me to the living room and grabbed her glass. She held it up, as if to toast.

"To wild sex," she said, and downed the whole glass, as did I with mine. "Pour me another." I refilled us. We took a slow sip this time, Sherri just looking at me. She looked weary, but then, it had been a very exhausting day for her. "Let's go," she said, reaching for me, taking my hand.

Sherri led me back to the bedroom, where she kissed me hard and deep, as lustful a kiss as I've ever engaged in, then reached for my shirt, pulling it over my head. I kicked my sneakers off, knowing where this was going. I pulled Sherri's sweater off, then reached around her, kissing her again, unhooking her bra. I pulled the straps from her shoulders, and she shrugged it off, her nicely round tits bouncing free. She opened the button at the top of my jeans, then unzipped me. I was already hard, and my dick emerged easily. She stroked me a couple of times as I undid her jeans. I stepped back and pulled mine down, as she did with hers. Her panties, caught up in her jeans, came down with them, revealing most of her bush on the first tug. It looked wet, still. The second pull revealed her whole pussy, the area around her opening still wet and tangled despite almost six hours since being seriously spermed by two college age guys. The tops of her thighs looked like there was dried cum on them.

We got our jeans all the way off, and Sherri climbed on the bed, lying on her back. I climbed on, taking my place between her spread legs. I poked at her clit with the head of my cock.

"Dammit, just put it in me!!" said Sherri in a loud whisper, and I plunged in, all the way to my balls. She was still quite wet from her afternoon encounter. She kissed me hard. "Fuck me, hard. I'm so horny right now I could explode!!"

Who was I to refuse a reasonable request?? I started pounding for all I was worth, slamming my dick into Sherri's still sloppy cunt, feeling the slap of my balls on her ass, the head of my cock hammering her cervix, our thick pubes mashing together. She met me thrust for thrust, wrapping her legs around me after about five minutes, her hips in an orgasmic frenzy as she came around me. I felt her juice and two loads of college kid cum washing back out of her onto my balls and down her ass.

I eased up, and pulled out, rolling onto my back. "You drive for a while," I said, looking at Sherri's tired expression. She wasted no time, and was on me in a flash, taking my cum covered cock and pointing it right into her spread inner labia.

Now in control, she got started, riding me like the cowgirl whose position she was taking, working back and forth, ever changing the angle so that we both got the best ride possible. Now having free hands, I played with her swaying tits, taking each one in my mouth, tugging at the nipples with my teeth. Five more minutes, she was cumming again, then I was ready.

"Gonna cum, Sherri."

She looked down at me, then leaned forward and kissed me again. "In me. In my hot, sloppy, cum filled, incestuous cunt." She mashed her pussy into my cock, and I felt my balls pull up as I came, blasting shot after shot of my hot white jizz into her well used twat. She rode me til I was done spewing, finally coming to rest atop me as both our orgasms had played out.

Sherri looked down at me and smiled weakly. "I needed that after the day I had." She kissed me. We stayed joined for another ten minutes or so, as I stayed hard inside her. She fell onto me, and I held her as we let the aftermath of our coupling pass. Finally, she rolled off me onto the bed, laying her head on my shoulder.

"What a crazy day," she said finally.

"Yeah, I bet," I said, kissing the top of her strawberry blonde head. "I saw when Kevin came over-I was on the deck reading the paper when he got there. Then I saw Brian come home, and thought, oh shit, this is going to get complicated."

Sherri chuckled. "Yeah, it did!! I was afraid Kevin and I would get caught some day, but I never in my wildest imagining think Brian would catch Kevin, and then come fuck me himself."

"Yeah, I can see why you wouldn't see that coming."

"I always thought, if it happened, it would be embarrassing, and we'd have some explaining to do, and maybe one of the scenarios you explained would play out. But never this!!"

"So, did you talk to Brian after?? I saw Kevin take off pretty quickly, I figured he was thinking that getting out of there was the best course of action once he'd been discovered."

"Ha, ha, yeah, he took off pretty fast. I don't blame him. I'll have to talk to him tomorrow."

"You going to break it off with him??"

Sherri looked at me, a distant look on her face. "I don't know..."

"Seems like you'd like to keep that going."

"The sex is really good-I mean, what forty something woman wouldn't want to keep getting banged by a nicely endowed college kid??"

"How is it going otherwise??"

"You know how long I've known him, right?? I like him, and we get along really well, not just the sex. But it's mostly the sex."

"I can see why you'd want to call it off, though, on the other hand, good sex, no strings, or at least, not too many, with someone familiar. There are pros and cons." Sherri looked at me, her interest renewed. "But you are going to have the issue of his and Brian's friendship. They've also known each other a long time, and this may put some strain on that, maybe enough to kill it."

"Good point. It may get really awkward around my place if they're both there."

"Unless they're somehow in this together."

Sherri thought a moment. "Hmmm...you think they planned it?? It did seem almost like tag team."

"I kinda doubt it. But you never know. Something you might want to question Brian about."

"Yeah, I might do that. He didn't say anything when we talked before I went back to work, just that he saw Kevin and me from the kitchen. At first he was mad, then really turned on. I turns out, his friends weren't the only ones watching me at pool parties."

"OH???" I asked, eyebrows raised.

"Yeah," said Sherri. "He was looking at me in my bikinis, which were not overly revealing..."

"But which you do fill out very nicely."

Sherri smiled, kissing me. "Thanks, you're sweet. And he was getting excited seeing more of me than he did most of the time. Plus, his friends were always teasing him about having a hot mom they'd like to bang. He learned the term 'MILF' early on."

"The label does fit you well," I teased.

"Meanwhile, he told me, after we'd have a pool party, he'd usually jerk off thinking of me that night." Sherri got red in the face. "He'd on and off dreamed of doing exactly what happened today."

"And how do you feel about this??"

Sherri looked distant for a second. "I...don't know...Having sex with my own son seems so...dirty..." Her voice trailed off as she looked up at me. "I mean, it goes against everything we think is proper, and is something we tell our kids is completely forbidden. Yet, there I was, getting hammered from behind by my own son," Sherri looked up at me, as if for approval, then said in a low voice, "and I never came so hard in my life. The feel of his cock inside me, pounding for the short time before he came, then feeling it pulsing and swelling as he shot into me, was...oh!! So hot!!"

"So, it turns out a boy's best friend is his mother after all," I kidded.

Sherri looked up at me, giving me the side eye. "You're such a pervert," she said, breaking into a laugh. "It's one of the things I love about you." She kissed me again, and we held each other tight.

After a few minutes, I kissed the top of her head. "You know you're going to have to work this out with Brian, and decide you need to cut it off now, or take on an entirely new relationship with him. The obvious answer is, this can't ever happen again. On the other hand, you have a ready supply of college age cock, any time you want it."

Sherri looked up at me. "You ARE a pervert!!" she said, reaching over me and slapping my ass.

"Do you love me??" I asked, smiling at her.

She looked at me, her eyes searching. She kissed me. "Yes. Yes, I do." She kissed me again, longer this time.

"Good," I said patting her cheek. I kissed her. "I love you, too. Let's go get some dinner."

We put ourselves back together and headed out for a quick Mexican supper, I dropping Sherri back at her house around nine. During dinner, we had hashed over the various issues inherent in the incestuous relationship possibly looming with her son. When we parted, she had a plan to talk to Kevin, to find out what he knew about Brian, and what he knew. As far as I could tell, she was going to continue that relationship if it was possible. Brian, on the other hand, was going to require some thinking.

I was going out of town for a week or so, and was getting the RV ready to roll out the next day, when Sherri came home for lunch, followed almost immediately by Kevin. They stayed inside for about a half hour, a lot longer than their usual lunch. I was relieved to see them come out to the pool deck. They seemed to be taking their time more than usual, even though Sherri didn't have much at that point. This was going to have to be a quickie.

I watched as Sherri shimmied out of her jeans, Kevin dropping his shorts to the deck. Both kept their tops on. Kevin sat on the chaise, his hard cock waving around as he got into position. Sherri, climbed on, taking his shaft in her hand, rubbing the head around her labia til she was opened up enough to accept this long, thick piece of college meat inside her. She slid down, and started riding. Kevin met her downward thrusts as best he could from underneath. Sherri can work magic, and today was no exception. Five minutes in, I saw Kevin's balls pull up, and he grabbed Sherri's hips, pulling her tight to him as he bathed her insides with what I knew was a heavy load of young semen. She stayed on him a minute or so. I could see them talking. They kissed, and Sherri slowly pulled off Kevin's spent but still hard cock, and stood. She found her panties, pulling them on. She must have wanted to keep Kevin's cum with her, as she made no attempt to clean up. He stood while she pulled on her jeans and got his shorts back on. They kissed quickly, and departed for their respective destinations. OK, I thought, I guess the thing with Kevin is still on.

Later on that day, Sherri confirmed she was still going to see Kevin. She'd come over after work and we had a couple of drinks, then she led me to the bedroom where she climbed onto me, giving me the silky feel of sloppy seconds, riding me til I came in her still flooded pussy.

After our conjugal visit, I asked Sherri as she lay on me, how the situation with Kevin had played out, noting that I had seen them that afternoon.

"Pretty well, obviously," she said with a laugh.

"Does Brian know, or is this now hopefully back under the radar??"

"Yeah, he knows," Sherri sighed. "He and Kevin had actually been planning something like that, the little bastards." Sherri laughed.

I looked at Sherri, then kissed the top of her head. "Really!! I bet that was an interesting conversation, how that came out."

"You know how Kevin was coming over to see me?? Turns out, Brian was going over to Kevin's house, and seeing his mom."

"Oh??!!"

Sherri smiled. "Yeah, Brian got the idea from Kevin. Apparently, Brian was seeing Kevin's mom-she's a hot little pixie, short, dark hair, nice tits and ass. She's about 50, so older than me by a few years-and Kevin walked in on them one afternoon. What happened was basically the same thing as happened here, except they were in the downstairs family room at Kevin's house. Brian didn't hear him come in. Kevin had been crushing on his mom for a long time. Then when he saw Brian on their sofa, he dropped his pants, and as soon as Brian came, he pulled Brian off, and jumped his mom."

"Wow," I said. I thought a moment. "So the day I saw Brian pull Kevin away so he could bang you was planned??"

"Yep," said Sherri, smiling. "Those little bastards planned the whole thing. Brian told Kevin he'd been jerking off to me for several years. Kevin told Brian the he was doing the same thing about his mom. That's when they had the bright idea for Brian to 'catch' us screwing. Kevin told Brian when he was coming over, and all Brian had to do was show up. Now they're sharing their moms with each other." She laughed as she told the story.

"Lucky for them, you and Kevin's mom have embraced the idea."

"Yeah, and both of them are motherfuckers." We laughed together as we got dressed and headed out to dinner.

The real surprise was after I got back from my road trip. I was backing the RV into the driveway, when I saw Kevin and Brian, along with Sherri, out at the pool. The boys were in the pool, horsing around, Sherri had just come out of the house and was walking down to the pool deck. What surprised me was that Sherri was wearing only her bikini bottoms, her nicely round tits swaying as she walked. She went over to the chaise, and the boys got out of the pool. She kissed Kevin, then Brian, who pulled the string on her bottom, letting it fall to the cement. She was rubbing the front of both guys' suits. Even at a distance, I could see the effect it was having.

I reached into the carrier behind the passenger seat for my binoculars, focusing on the action in front of me. Both boys were now feeling up Sherri's tits, Brian reaching with his other hand down to her muff, playing his hand through the blonde hair. Sherri took the hand playing with Kevin away, and with both hands pulled her son's suit down, revealing his still rising dick bobbing in front of him. She pulled him to her, kissing him deeply, his cock pressed between them. Kevin, watching, dropped his suit to the deck as well, his hard on sticking out in front of him. Sherri reached over and stroked him a couple of times, then led the boys to the chaise.

Sherri sat, taking Brian in her mouth while stroking Kevin. This is different, I thought. She worked on her son's dick for about five minutes, then pulled away, standing up. She sat him down on the chaise, and he lay back, his cock sticking straight up. Sherri moved over him, positioning herself so she could get his cock in her. Her back was to me, but I could see the action from my vantage point. She squatted down, taking Brian's cock in her hand, guiding it to her open blonde pussy. She hesitated a moment with the head at her labia, then slowly slid down, taking him all the way to his balls. Sherri stayed put a moment, letting her son's cock settle in, then slowly started riding. I could see his shaft emerging from her, then plunge back in. While she was getting a good ride going, she took Kevin's cock in her mouth, slowly sucking on it, first just the head, then going deep on him. How he didn't cum in 30 seconds, I can't figure.

After a while, Sherri stood up, turned around, and got back on Brian's dick. I could now see it pumping in and out of her spread lips, her bush coming to rest on his balls on every down stroke. She played with his balls as she rode. I could see his hips shudder every so often, and knew he was going to blow a big load up into his mom's pussy. She, meanwhile, was keeping Kevin's fire stoked, sucking his cock as she rode Brian.

A few minutes later, she looked over her shoulder, saying something to Brian. Immediately, his hips thrust up, raising Sherri as he pushed upward. His body stiffened, and his balls pulled tight to his mom. He was cumming inside her, his body shaking as he unloaded into her. Sherri let go of Kevin and she started to shake as well, as her son's cum spilled into her pussy.

Having reached their peak, the two familial lovers relaxed, and Sherri slowly stood, her legs straddling the chaise. As she steadied herself, a long drip of Brian's cum dropped from her hairy cunt, landing on his leg. She laughed at the view, more of his cum dropping onto him as she stayed in position. Brian finally moved out from under, Kevin giving him a high five as he stood.

Sherri sat on the now unoccupied chaise, looking up at Kevin. He and Brian had a few quick words, then Sherri laid back, her legs on either side of the chair, and Kevin sat, then got up on his knees as he moved to her. He got into position, Sherri pulling him to her. She kissed him, stroking his cock while they kissed. I could see her pussy underneath, still dripping Brian's cum. Looked like Kevin was going to get his friend's sloppy seconds from his friend's mom.