Neighborly Love

Story Info
Robert, Joan of Love Thy Neighbors move to new neighborhood.
13.4k words
4.77
9.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

He spent much of his day staring at computer monitors, and over the last few years, that had taken its toll on his eyesight. But not so much that his vision couldn't be corrected with lenses. In fact, he'd recently had his eyes checked and his contacts updated. However, he wondered if his sight had degraded again so quickly as he glanced down the street during his morning walk to the woman headed toward him. She was dressed in leggings and matching tank top, obviously out for her own walk, but from this distance she seemed younger than the 55-age minimum for living in this subdivision. The tight-fitting outfit also hinted at a killer body.

As he continued to watch the attractive woman grow in his vision, Robert Crane reflected on how he had come to be here. He and his wife, Joan, had carried on with their former neighbors for a couple of years. Then, Gale Lang and Lorna Goodman, whom were business partners, had a serious business disagreement that halted Gale from participating in the neighbors' group get togethers (read orgies). Then, Don Brown received a big promotion, so he and his wife, Kara, sold their home and bought a bigger, fancier abode in an exclusive subdivision. They were Robert and Joan's closest friends in the neighborhood, and their departure caused the neighborhood gatherings to dwindle. The remaining members of the group, Brad and Roxanne Bullock, Peg Small, Lorna Goodman, and Darrell and Maude Burke, still got together occasionally, but it wasn't the same. And then, strangely, Roxanne, who'd had the most voracious sexual appetite of all, became less sociable, causing her and Brad to become distant. The others remained friends, but four women were more than Robert or Darrell could handle.

Concurrently, even though Robert was self-employed, the company that provided him with most of his work merged with another and no longer needed an outside web developer, and this seriously affected the Cranes' finances. Given Robert's credentials, he could easily obtain employment with a number of other companies; however, he had come to enjoy working from home. Most of his clients were local, and there were no others to fill the loss of the company that had been his main client.

The prospect he did find was actually in Joan's hometown in the next state over. He knew if she found out she'd want to move as soon as possible. She'd been wanting to return home for years, but Robert's lucrative business always prevented that. He really didn't want to move there, but aside from it being selfish, the opportunity was too good to pass up.

Given their experience with their previous neighbors, Joan wanted to buy or build in a 55-plus subdivision to be with people that were in their age range. But Robert easily read between the lines. Joan had gradually been losing interest in sex. Her reasoning was that they were older and didn't need it as much. She swore it was not losing interest in him. Naturally, he didn't entirely agree with her, but neither was he the type to pressure her. She didn't cut him off, and she never refused him when he made advances. Yet he was smart enough not to overdo it, particularly when most of the times that she consented, her heart wasn't in it and it ended up being little more than him relieving himself sexually. So, it evolved into him going to her only when he was desperate and needed more satisfaction than his hand could provide.

Robert loved Joan very much and convinced himself he was content...

"Do you like what you see?"

Robert snapped back to reality. "Excuse me?"

The woman was posing before him. "You've been staring at me for several minutes, so I was wondering if you liked what you saw."

Quickly catching himself, Robert recovered. "Oh, no, actually, I was lost in thought about something."

She nodded, but the smirk on her beautiful face told him she didn't completely buy it. Close up, it was difficult to judge her age, though he could tell she had some years on her.

"You're new here," she deduced.

"Yes. Just moved in a few weeks ago. Robert Crane." He extended his hand.

Shaking it once, she introduced herself. "Lana Wells. I'm down there where you first saw me." She turned and pointed. "This you?" she asked, nodding to the house they stood before.

"Yes. And with all due respect, you don't look of age to be living here."

Lana grinned. "Well, that was a clever way to ask how old I am."

"Oh, no, it was a genuine compliment."

"Well, then, thank you. Unfortunately, I am old enough to be here. But just so you know, as long as one spouse is over 55, the other doesn't have to be. And my husband is well over. Are you out for a walk?"

"I am. And I knew that about the age requirements." Robert couldn't get over how attractive she was for at least 55, if not older. She could easily pass for 45.

"So, am I. You're welcome to walk with me. Company would be nice."

Who was he to refuse? He followed her as she moved on, noting how shapely the leggings made her ass before stepping quickly to catch up.

"Get a good look?" Lana asked.

"Excuse me?"

"You were checking out my butt, weren't you?" she asked with a grin.

"Oh, no, no, I, I was--"

"It's okay. I'm flattered. I work hard to maintain my appearance."

"You do an excellent job," Robert felt he should say.

"Thanks. And you should know, I'm pretty direct and open-minded."

"And it seems, you like to toy with people," Robert surmised.

With an alluring smile, Lana stopped, turned to Robert, and said in a whispery, bedroom voice, "I won't deny I like to have fun. You like to have fun, Robert?"

The question didn't throw him off, but her tone did. In his mind, Robert chalked it off to her toying with him. He answered in kind, "Sure."

They resumed walking.

"Are you married?"

"Yes."

"Does she like to have fun?"

Maybe Robert was merely swept in by Lana's incredible body and beauty, and her extremely friendly disposition, but he was reading sexual overtones in her voice. He tried, "Some kinds."

"Sounds like Myron, my husband. But in fairness to him, he's quite a bit older and he has medical issues."

"Sorry to hear that," Robert offered. "About the medical issues, that is."

"It's a strain on both of us."

Robert didn't have a follow-up to that, so they walked in silence for a few minutes.

"How's your health?" Lana asked, finally breaking the quiet.

"Just fine."

"Get used to that question," Lana advised. "Living in a subdivision where everyone is elderly, that's the big topic."

"Hadn't thought about that, but good to know."

"Health and sex."

"What?"

"Sex is the other subject everyone talks about. Everyone is curious about who is--and can--still do it."

"Okay. That's rather personal, isn't it?"

Lana shrugged. "Only if you don't want to talk about it."

With all Robert had done with his former neighbors, he shouldn't have been shy to talk about sex, but he'd only met this woman several minutes ago, so he felt he didn't know her well enough--yet.

When he didn't respond right away, Lana asked, "Okay, so what do you want to tell me about yourself?"

So, Robert offered an abbreviated version of where they had been living and why they came to move here. He mentioned that they had been close to their former neighbors, but not how close.

When he finished, Lana stopped walking, and Robert realized they were probably back at her house.

"Come in and meet Myron."

He really didn't want to, but he felt it would be rude to refuse. Besides, she didn't wait for an answer and headed on in. Once inside, she shouted, "Myron, got a new neighbor for you to meet."

A weak, male voice responded, "Bring him back."

They found Myron sitting in his easy chair. Robert wasn't really surprised to see the clear oxygen tube below his nostrils. The man appeared frail, and his weak handshake supported that observation.

"So, you're new?" Myron asked in a thin voice.

Robert repeated what he'd already told Lana, but if the man was listening, he showed no interest.

"Hope you're in better health then me," Myron commented. Maybe he had been listening.

"Can't complain."

"How's your sex life?" Myron seemed to want to know.

"Myron!" Lana called out, entering the room. "Wait until we know him better," she reprimanded.

Yet, there she was still in the tight leggings that left nothing to the imagination, but now topless, drying herself off with a towel, her slightly large tits unbelievably impressive for her age. Robert's face certainly had to register his shock.

Ignoring his reaction, Lana asked, "Are you sweaty also, Robert? You need a towel, too?"

"Uh, uh, n-no, I'm good."

"Yeah, but what are you good for?" she shot back with a chuckle.

"Aren't those great tits?" Myron asked, his voice a little stronger with that question.

"Uh, uh, yes," Robert answered honestly. "Very nice."

Robert had taken a seat on the sofa next to Myron's chair. Lana came and sat next to Robert, very close, their legs touching. "Told you. We're very open," she reminded, making no attempt to cover her breasts.

Robert had seen his share of breasts, so it was less her pair than her openness that had him hard. And she reached over to feel for herself just how hard. It didn't exactly catch him off guard, but he was surprised.

"Nice," Lana complimented.

A quick glance over to Myron found him watching, but with his half-closed eyes, Robert wasn't certain how intently.

"Would you like to fuck her?" the old man asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, as you can see, I'm in no shape to do it," Myron explained. "And it's not fair to her, not to mention, she's pretty horny. I'd love to watch, but if it's too embarrassing for you, you can go into the bedroom."

Given his past sexual history, Robert shouldn't have been surprised. He just didn't expect this kind of behavior from residents in this subdivision. He quickly glanced at Lana and saw the most lustful expression on her face. "You do this often?"

"Unfortunately, no. Either none of the other men here will or can."

Lana had not removed her hand from his crotch. She rubbed her fingers over his cock causing it to pulse. She looked up and smiled as though she had him. He didn't stop her from undoing his pants and fishing out his hard dick.

"And something worthwhile," Lana commented, grasping his naked rod firmly for emphasis.

Robert was torn between stopping her because he knew he should not cheat on Joan and the promise of some much-needed erotic sex like he hadn't had since they moved. Of course, in the end, the head between his legs did the thinking for him.

While he was considering all of this, Lana had dropped to her knees, had his pants down around his ankles and her mouth was descending on his cock. Joan seldom sucked him anymore, so the feel of her lips sliding down his shaft was divine. He didn't have the willpower to resist her. Her oral skills were quite adept. She devoured him with an obvious hunger that supported her claims of long-term involuntary abstinence.

Myron actually leaned forward a bit to better see. A hint of a smile formed on his lips.

Robert let his head fall back to enjoy this now. He'd deal with any remorse or regret later. He'd almost forgotten how wonderful a blowjob felt; her soft lips against the skin of his penis, the tickle of her tongue swirling around his shaft, not to mention just the pressure on his head in the tightness of her throat.

But just as he was relaxing into this, Lana abruptly stopped, stood, and urgently peeled off her leggings. A moment later, she was mounting his lap, guiding his cock to her hole with her hand, and impaling herself on it.

"Ohhhhh!" Lana cried. "That is so good!"

Amid the uniquely incredible softness of a vagina, Robert couldn't get over the heat inside her pussy. It felt like it was literally steaming. Perhaps her saliva on his shaft and the ambient air in their house had cooled his dick to where the temperature was much more noticeable, but her pussy was really hot. Heat hot!

She placed her hands on his shoulders and held on for an intense ride. There would be no emotion with this fuck. He was simply a human dildo for her to get off on. And that was fine with him. He didn't need or want any kind of attachment. She rode him hard, obviously desperate for an orgasm, and in that respect, she got her climax and got it quick. Again, that was fine with him.

Lana's head jerked as she came, her eyes rolled back in her head, and he feared she might pass out. Though breathing hard, she mostly maintained her composure. When she was finished, she paused for a few seconds, and then went at it again, this time more slowly, but still grinding forcefully on his cock. She even rested her head on his shoulder.

Robert thought he heard labored breathing from Myron. He glanced sidelong at the older man who had sort of leaned over slightly as though to better see. It seemed as if Myron had reached for his cock, but Robert couldn't be sure.

Once more, Lana came quickly, her body shivering this time. Unlike the last time, her body tensed when she was finished, and she had this worn out look on her face. It might have been quite an effort for her.

This time, she only took a few seconds to recover, slid off him back onto her knees on the floor before him and attacked his cock with her mouth. She sucked him with purpose as though she was determined to make him come. Robert was quite willing to oblige her. He was aroused enough with all that had happened so far that he didn't take long to announce, "I'm going to come."

Lana merely locked her lips around his shaft and literally sucked until he shot his load in her mouth. She emitted seemingly exaggerated swallowing sounds until he finished. He ejaculated a fair amount but not a drop oozed from her mouth. When there was no more, she turned to her husband and licked her lips with a tongue coated with Robert's semen, smearing it all over. After a swallow, she licked herself clean. She took the towel she had previously used on her breasts to wipe him clean.

Lana collapsed on the sofa to which Myron said in his weak voice, "Thank you, Robert. We both needed that."

Robert didn't know how to respond to that, so he merely nodded.

"Can I get you anything?" Lana asked, finally speaking. "Coffee? Tea? Water?"

"No, thank you." He stood and pulled his pants back up. "I need to get going. I have some work to do."

"I'll walk you to the door."

"Nice to have met you, Myron," Robert offered.

"Come back," the older man said.

When they reached the front door, Lana looked at him with this hungry expression. "Myron was right. We really needed that. Thank you."

"Uh, you haven't met my wife, Joan, yet, but, uh, well, she doesn't need to know about this."

With a smirk, Lana said, "I understand. Of course. But you should bring her around. We'd love to meet her."

"I will."

"I walk about the same time every morning if you want to join me again."

"I'll keep that in mind." But he easily read the underlying message.

* * *

A shower after his not-daily walks was standard for Robert and he certainly continued that after this morning's activities. However, this time, he scrubbed a little harder as though doing so would wash away the stigma of his actions. Of course, it did not, but it might have made him feel a little better. He did have work to do but was no longer in the mood to do it. He had to force himself to do his job but found it hard to concentrate as thoughts of the morning kept popping up.

Joan arrived home at her usual time. Robert made them a drink as was their routine, and they talked as they usually did.

However, her first question caught him off guard.

"Meet any neighbors today?"

She'd never asked such a question before, and he wondered where todays came from. A quick debate raged in his mind about how to answer. But he instantly reasoned that he should tell the truth as often as possible. "Uh, as a matter of fact, I did. Why do you ask?"

Joan shrugged. "I saw your walking clothes in the bathroom and just wondered if you'd run into anyone."

"I met Myron and Lana Wells. They live at the end of the street in front of our house. She was actually out walking also, and when our paths crossed, we introduced              ourselves and she invited me to walk with her. I did until we ended up in front of her house. She invited me in to meet her husband. Poor man is sickly and was on oxygen. He appeared rather frail."

"Hmmf," Joan commented with raised eyebrows. "I guess living in a 55-plus subdivision there are going to be people who are not in the best health."

"Yeah," Robert agreed. "Guess we never considered that. Not that it matters. Lana did suggest I bring you around to meet them."

"I'd like that."

Following that, it was dinner, some television and to bed. Typical evening.

* * *

Of course, Robert was ready to walk the next morning. He peeked out of their front window until he saw Lana walking down the street toward his house. She was punctual. When she was several houses away, he walked outside. She waved and he waved back. By then, she was at his house.

"Well, I was hoping you'd be out this morning," Lana said by way of greeting. "But I didn't think you would."

"I don't generally walk every day."

"I thought maybe after yesterday and getting you to--"

"You didn't get me to do anything," Robert interrupted. "I had a couple of opportunities to stop it and I didn't. It's all on me."

"I detect regret in your voice," Lana noted. "But I have to say, you didn't really resist, which suggests that your love life at home is maybe not so good."

"My wife decided a few years ago that we were older and didn't need as much sex," Robert explained, not knowing why he was telling her--a virtual stranger--this. "A few times a week became a few times a month which turned into a few times a year, and that has evolved into hardly ever."

"That's sad. Maybe there was a purpose to us meeting."

"You mean because we both have spouses who can't or won't..." he bobbed his head from side to side to avoid using a more descriptive word.

"Yeah."

Robert merely chuckled. There was an irony in this.

"If we turn here, it'll take us around back toward my house," Lana pointed out. "Maybe you'd like to come in again?"

Of course, he wanted to, but decided not to. "Thanks, but not today. Lot of work to do."

"I understand." They walked a little further and she said, "Let's take the scenic route." And she led him down a wooded path.

Robert was aware of the heavily wooded area behind their subdivision, but he didn't know there was a paved path. Forty or fifty yards in, there was a bench. Lana stopped and sat to take a rest. Robert sat next to her. He should have seen it coming when she casually reached over and ran her hand up the leg of his thin walking shorts until she connected with his bulging cock.

"I thought so," Lana remarked.

"What are you doing?" Of course, he did not remove her hand.

"I think you really want to come in my house, but you're hesitant. I can understand that. Have you ever fucked in nature?"

Lana pushed his pant leg up until the head of his dick poked out. She licked it as pre-cum oozed out. At that point, she tugged his shorts down. Once again, he did not resist. He sat bare-assed on the rough wooded bench as she sucked his cock as though there was no tomorrow. He hadn't forgotten how good she was at this.

Once she had him very hard and coated with a heavy layer of saliva, she stood, rolled down her leggings and urgently pulled them all the way off. That was a bit daring for Robert. He swung his head around, but there was no sign of another person and there was only the sound of a gentle breeze. Lana then stepped onto the bench, spread her legs, and planted one on each side of Robert's lap. Holding onto his shoulders, she thrust her pussy against his face. He got the message and licked her clit and as much of her pussy as he could in this position.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers