Neighborly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes. It's also a mental orgasm. Cerebral intoxication."

"What does that mean?"

"I gradually found that physical climax had become little more than relief." She made a quirky face and bobbed her head from side to side. "But not a real satisfying relief. Like when you have to go to the bathroom real bad. After you do, you feel relief, but you don't get any more from it, and you move on. Robert and I were having so much sex with ten other people that even though my body reacted, it was no longer the overwhelming body experience that it should have been. Like scratching an itch. You do it, it's over, and there you are. But watching did offer some excitement. It stimulated my brain. And sometimes, I had a better orgasm from doing myself."

"One thing I've learned about sex over the years is that everyone likes something different." Lana nervously added, "And if you get over this and get the urge to watch again, you can call me."

Joan finally chuckled. "Gee, Lana, don't hold back. Tell me what you really want." She downed her wine, got up to retrieve the bottle and refill her glass. "Is Myron alright being alone?"

"For a short time."

So, Joan also topped off her neighbor's glass.

Lana wondered if Joan was drunk or getting there, and if what she'd said, and all of this was the result of that. And moreover, where this was all going? "He was very disappointed the way it ended this morning. Felt it was his fault for, you know..."

"Confirming?"

"Yes. He had hoped for more."

Joan nodded. "Guess I was, too."

"I wouldn't turn down another show for him." Lana knew it was a bold statement, but she figured what did she have to lose?

"Another show?"

"Yeah, you know. Rerun of this morning."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course."

With raised eyebrows, Joan remarked, "I guess you would be. That was a pretty gutsy thing to suggest."

"I have nothing to lose." Lana answered with a shrug.

"No, you don't, do you?" Joan thought about it for a minute. "Robert?"

He appeared seconds later.

"Lana had the guts to ask for a rerun of this morning."

Robert glanced at Lana because she was sitting with her legs crossed with her hem pretty high up, and though he'd already seen her completely naked a few times, there was just something alluring about a shapely pair of legs and a short dress. She had a questioning look on her face.

Feigning a frown and pretending to scold, Robert said, "Lana, have you no shame?" He then smirked to show his mirthfulness.

"No, I don't," she replied in kind.

"Well, I guess that's really up to you." he told his wife.

With a heavy sigh, Joan bemoaned, "You know, Robert, it's really hard to be mad at you, and that almost makes me crazy. But trying to be mad at you only hurts me in the sense that depriving you deprives me. And this morning, I was as disappointed for not seeing more as I was mad at what I found out. I almost wish you hadn't just asked, Lana, because it's difficult to say no. So, Robert, grab a bottle of wine and let's go."

* * *

Joan seemed transformed, Robert thought as they walked down the street.

Lana had gone ahead and was waiting for them at her front door. "Myron is really excited."

"I don't doubt it," Joan acknowledged as they entered. "Would it be difficult for him to move to the bedroom?"

Lana's face lit up. "Not for something like this!"

Myron greeted his neighbors with as much excitement as he could muster. He was even more thrilled that they were going to do this in the bedroom, as his wife also seemed to be. It was a slow process for him to use his walker to get to his bedroom where there was a set of comfortable-looking side chairs. Lana got him settled in one.

"So, should we just have at it?" Lana asked. "Or since this is for you to watch, Joan, is there something you'd like to see?"

Robert had uncorked the bottle of wine and replaced the cork, and Joan had brought her wine glass with her. She topped off her glass, pulled the other chair a bit closer to the bed, sat down and said, "Would you suck his cock first?"

Without hesitation, Lana removed Robert's shirt and tossed it aside, then she undid his pants and slid them and his underwear down to his ankles. She dropped to her knees and slid her lips over and down his shaft that was pointing right at her. She did the usual pumping of her head back and forth before grabbing his scrotum and massaging his balls.

Looking down, Robert saw as much of a grin on her face as she could given what she was doing. She wrapped her fingers around his rod and rubbed the head around her face. He couldn't recall anyone ever doing that and it was nice.

"I love your cock," Lana muttered between slurps. She jerked his shaft while sucking the tip.

When she stopped for a second to catch her breath, Robert kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants and underwear gathered around his ankles. As she was about to grab his cock again, he said, "Just open your mouth." She complied, and with no hands he fucked her mouth for a minute.

She grabbed it again, pumping and sucking. With her other hand, she gave more attention to his nuts.

"Can you deep throat him?" Joan asked.

Lana did without skipping a beat.

Robert was facing his wife, and to his surprise, she slowly stripped down to her panties and bra to continue her vigil. He also nearly lost his balance from Lana's first throating.

Myron moaned his enjoyment.

Robert had to sit on the edge of the bed. He leaned backward to give Lana better access. She side-shafted him, first one side, then the other.

"Let's see your tits," Myron murmured.

Kneeling upright, Lana unbuttoned the top two buttons of her dress to ease it off her shoulders and down around her waist. She quickly discarded her bra and returned to sucking Robert. While watching this skilled mouth go down wonderfully on his cock, he saw his wife casually push one of her bra straps off her shoulder and peel the cup of the bra down exposing her right breast. That made his dick pulse and he glimpsed Lana's eye widen for a second.

Joan started playing with her nipple. She'd always had sensitive nipples and used to love him to tease them. She was eying him with a smirk as she twisted the nub.

He wasn't sure what to make of her.

As Lana continued what was an excellent blowjob, Joan pushed her other shoulder strap off and raised her arms to free both from the bra straps. She pulled the other cup down so that both tits were exposed and rubbed the tips of each nipple with her fingertips. This was becoming more erotic with her watching than he ever imagined.

"You can ride him now," Joan said.

"Yeah?" Lana responded. She stood to remove her dress completely, followed by her panties and shoes. Entirely naked now, she pushed Robert onto his back as he squirmed further onto the bed and climbed on to ride him cowgirl.

Joan had a bird's eye view of her husband's cock sliding in and out of this woman's obviously wet pussy given how quickly it coated Robert's dick.

"Oh, yes!" Lana cried as she bounced.

"Oh, yes," Myron echoed as he strained to get that out.

Lana bent down and placed her hands on Robert's shoulders so she could hold on to really move. However, a minute later, he sat up holding his upper body up with his arms planted behind him.

Even for the second time today, Lana's pussy felt so good with his cock in it that he fell back down onto his back, held her hips and pumped his hips hard into her.

"Mmmm! That's' good!" Lana groaned.

Robert pulled her upper body down so he could suck her nipples.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she yelled. "Just like that."

They were both going at it hot and heavy. He pulled her head to his and they kissed passionately.

That brought Lana to the edge, and she came almost without warning screaming a stream of expletives. Robert just kept plowing her until she stopped as her pussy became too sensitive. She eased off him and turned to face Joan. She was surprised to see Joan's tits and her playing with them, but then she understood. Watching her neighbor then slide her panties off was less remarkable.

"Suck his cock again," Joan commanded, and slowly fingered her pussy as Lana complied.

This time, with Robert still on his back, Lana faced Joan and sucked him more sensually.

Robert lifted his chest up on his elbows to see what his wife was doing now. He was surprised to see that she had removed her panties and was playing with her pussy. He noted that Myron was watching Joan, as well.

After another minute or so, Joan asked, "Ever done anal, Lana?"

Both Lana and Robert looked up sharply. The latter had a shocked look on his face. He'd never even done that. He'd watched his neighbors Brad and Roxanne do it, but it had never held much interest for him. Which was just as well because Joan had always said she'd never do it. So, it was extremely surprising to hear her ask that.

"You've never liked anal," Robert pointed out.

"Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to watch it," Joan retorted.

"I never done it either," Lana informed them. "But if its sex," she added with a big grin, "I'll try just about anything."

"Can't wait to see that!" Myron managed to say.

Lana sucked Robert a bit more, but mainly to coat his cock with a heavy layer of saliva. She then mounted him cowgirl again to make sure Joan had a good view of her ass, and then slowly sat on Robert's dick, gently feeding it into her asshole. She glanced back at Joan who was nodding with a big smile. When she was fully impaled, she remarked, "Mmmm, this isn't too bad."

Robert had to admit to himself wasn't bad. Much, much tighter than her pussy, but just as soft on the inside.

Lana rode him as she had before and was amazed at how comfortable this actually was and that it was also quite stimulating.

"That's nice," Joan commented.

"Damn right!" Myron agreed.

Robert's cock popped out, and Lana fed it back in much easier this time.

"Can you do it doggy style?" Joan asked.

Robert and Lana looked at each other. She shrugged, eased off and got into the requested position facing Joan. Robert got behind her and slid in once more as though he'd been there many times.

"Ooh, I like it like this," Lana remarked.

From this vantage point, Robert could see his wife fingering her pussy. She'd spread her labia wide, and when their eyes met, she licked her lips. He realized he was seeing a side of her he had never seen before nor knew existed. She actually slid two fingers into her hole and moved them around. When she removed them, she held them up to see them covered in her pussy juice. When she licked her fingers, his cock pulsed.

This earned an "Ooh!" from Lana.

There was a very contented look on Joan's face.

Lana was enjoying this to the point that she couldn't hold her upper body up any longer, so she allowed it to rest on the bed.

Robert pulled out, stood from his kneeling position, and then re-entered, fucking her ass in something of a squatting posture.

"Ooh, that's going deeper," Lana noted. She looked directly at Joan. "Is this what you like, Joan? You like seeing your husband's big dick in my ass? Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes," Joan moaned, rubbing her pussy harder. The other woman's questions were enticing. "Ride him again facing me."

So, they took a moment to rearrange themselves. Lana made sure to spread her legs so Joan could see as Robert drove his cock back into her ass. Lana spread her own labia so Joan could see how wet she was. Both women fingered their clits.

Lana felt another orgasm building so she rubbed her clit even harder until she came, shuddering and shaking and falling back onto Robert. "Yes, YES, YES! Damn, that was good! Your husband really knows how to fuck!

Robert sat up and so did Lana, kneeling. She leaned in and kissed Robert deep and passionately. With their lips together, she reached for his cock and stroked it.

"I know you need to come," Lana said. "Would you do it fucking my pussy again?"

They got into a missionary position with Lana's head nearly hanging over the edge of the bed. Robert entered her and pumped as her tits flopped back and forth. She tried to make him go fast, but he kept his pace moderate. He leaned over so they could kiss, allowing their tongues to duel.

"Ooooh!" Robert groaned. "I'm gonna come!"

"Do it, baby!" Lana encouraged him. "I gonna come, too."

"Don't come inside her," Joan ordered through clenched teeth as she frigged herself to an incredible orgasm.

"No, I want him to."

"No," Joan insisted.

That messed up Lana's orgasm. To be sure, she came, but not intensely.

However, Robert really had a good one building. He would have loved to blow his nuts inside Lana. That would have made it a perfect climax. But just as he was ready, he pulled out and jerked himself the rest of the way. To his surprise, Joan rushed over, took hold of his cock, and pumped him, putting her mouth over the tip. A second later, with her lips around his mushroom for the first time in a long, long time, he blasted her tonsils with gobs a gooey cum.

Joan took it all, allowing a few drops to fall on Lana's tits. Lana found this to be kinky and exciting. When Joan's husband was finished spurting, Joan turned, bent down, and much to Lana's unexpected surprise, kissed the woman deeply, letting Robert's cum slide into her neighbor's mouth.

Lana had never kissed a woman with a mouthful of semen, but it was so damned kinky, she accepted the deposit and swallowed it hungrily.

"Fuck!" Myron blurted out in as strong a voice as they had heard.

Joan sat on the edge of the bed licking her lips.

Lana sat up doing the same.

The two women regarded one another seriously, and then started laughing.

Joan was about to speak when Lana said, "Damn, that was hot! In all my years, I never did anything like that. Hope we can do that again sometime."

Joan grinned. "Count on it. And thank you for indulging me."

"Well, it was a chore," Lana chuckled, "but someone had to do it!"

"Thank you," Myron offered, his voice weak again. "You made an old man very happy."

"Well, I have to say," Joan revealed, "I haven't had a good orgasm in a while. I really enjoyed watching."

"Glad we could help," Lana said.

They dressed as they continued to extol the thrill of what they had just done.

Anticipating that they were about to leave, Lana said, "Don't rush off. Stay. Maybe we can--"

"I'm sorry. I'm worn out," Joan told her. "This has been quite a day for me."

"Yeah, I'm pretty well done, too," Robert agreed.

"But don't worry," Joan added. "I'm game for doing this again."

"Just say where and when," Lana said. "I'll be ready!"

* * *

"Well, there's a side of you I've never seen before," Robert said as they walked.

"I told you. I like to watch," Joan reminded.

"You didn't say you wanted to get off watching."

"Did that bother you or embarrass you?"

"No, not at all. I'm happy to see it happen."

"Well, good, because I think we're in for a new kind of neighborly love."

THE END