Neighborly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana gave Robert a questioning look, but he pretended not to see it. She also sensed there was more to the story.

As they headed in that direction, Joan mouthed 'thank you' to Robert without Lana noticing.

Once in the wooded area, Joan commented, "This is beautiful! I didn't know this was here."

"I've heard it was built as a buffer between the 55+ section and the regular section," Lana explained. "I enjoy walking through here. It's very peaceful and I rarely encounter anyone. Sometimes, I just sit on one of the benches and enjoy the quiet. And it leads very near my house."

They stopped at the bench that Robert and Lana used the other day. He stared at it and was reminded of what they had done and how exciting it had been. Lana glanced at him and smiled, obviously having her own memories. He got an erection thinking about it. Joan noticed him adjusting himself and mistook it as a reaction to Lana bending over to re-tie her shoe.

"Go for her," Joan leaned over and whispered to her husband, pointing to his erection.

"What?" But a quick glance at their neighbor bent over explained where his wife's statement had come from. The problem was, he couldn't tell Joan what had really happened here to give him the hard-on, so he had to let her think it was the view of Lana's shapely ass. He merely shook his head.

They resumed their walk and the path led very close to Lana's home. Naturally, she invited them in for refreshments. She had baked some homemade cinnamon rolls, which she claimed was Myron's favorite. It seemed ridiculous to eat pastry after a fitness walk, but they did smell good. Lana's insistence proved worthwhile because the rolls were absolutely delicious. She also served coffee.

"Nice to see both of you again," Myron offered, once they were all seated around him.

"I told our neighbors about how we used to like watching each other," Lana advised her husband.

"Used to?" Myron questioned. "I still do.

Joan had been looking in Myron's direction when he said that, and he smiled and winked at her. There was something in that gesture that told her he was more alert and aware than what he let on. She allowed a smirk, winked back, and nodded. She then casually turned to Robert with a questioning look. He gave an imperceptible shrug. But having listened to Lana's story about what she and Myron used to do made Joan eager to watch again. When she caught Lana's attention, they exchanged a knowing look, and Joan nodded.

A smile appeared on Lana's face. She picked up the tray of cinnamon rolls and sat next to Robert. "Have another."

"Thanks, but I don't need all the sugar. They were delicious. Thanks for sharing them with us."

Lana set the tray back down on the coffee table. "You're welcome. Now, it's your turn to share." She reached over and rubbed his cock through his pants.

Robert looked up sharply at Joan. She merely smiled and nodded. He knew there was no getting out of this. However, with Joan's blessing, why did he want to? He let out a heavy sigh just to let his wife think he wasn't giving in easily. But he was glad that he finally could.

Robert guessed that there had to have been some sort of silent approval given by Joan to Lana for the latter to blatantly reach for him. But he couldn't deny as his neighbor fished his cock out that it felt wonderful for a female set of hands to be handling him. And when his dick felt the warm wetness of her saliva as she took him in her mouth, he couldn't help but let out a sigh.

He managed to glimpse his wife, whose smile was even bigger. That provided him some relief. He couldn't for the life of him understand why watching him was more enjoyable for her than doing it with him. It had him wondering how much of that was truth versus the concession of allowing him to have the sex she would not have with him.

But Robert tossed those thoughts aside as he saw his rod disappear down Lana's throat. Even Myron moaned. And Joan licked her lips in another baffling gesture.

Lana pulled his shorts and underwear completely off. His T-shirt followed. She obviously wanted him completely naked, so he kicked off his shoes and ripped his socks off.

Grabbing his scrotum to hold up his balls, Lana bathed them in saliva and sucked them. It almost felt as though she was trying to suck them right out of his sack. But it did feel good. Then she licked his perineum, something no one had ever done, and that sent him soaring. And when she rimmed his asshole, he thought he might blow a load.

Robert noticed Joan unobtrusively rubbing her pussy through her pants. So, she was aroused. Interesting. And confusing. Again, he shoved that thought aside and took action.

He pushed Lana onto her back on the sofa and peeled her tight leggings off. Meanwhile, she pulled off her tank top and sport bra. She'd already kicked off her walking shoes, and now she was completely nude.

Robert attacked her pussy with the same eagerness as she had him. He used every trick his tongue knew on her pussy: licking all over, sucking her clit, tickling her labia. He didn't hesitate to lap her perineum nor to taste her anus. That drove her wild.

Myron leaned toward them in his chair to get a better view. Even Joan was breathing heavy.

"Fuck me!" Lana pleaded. "Just fuck me!"

Robert wasted no time in positioning himself to drive his cock home. He fucked her with slow, deliberate strokes. He hadn't considered this during their two previous bouts, but her pussy was pretty tight. Probably from nothing stretching it. He could feel her vaginal muscles caressing his shaft. She knew how to fuck.

Lana attempted to pull on his buttocks to make him pump faster. But he knew what he was doing. Good consistent and moderate strokes would provide her with a much more intense orgasm, so he resisted.

But when she wrapped her arms around his neck and clasped her legs around his waist, he knew she was on her way. Her face was knotted in extreme concentration, teeth clenched, almost as though she was in serious pain instead of on the verge of a massive climax.

Robert made sure he kept his pace steady so she wouldn't lose it. And then, as though suffering a major defeat, Lana exploded in such an intense orgasm she shook all over. He had to hold on to avoid being pushed out. A cacophony of unintelligible sounds poured from her lips. It lasted a long time, much longer than he would have thought, and curiously, ended in a burst of tears.

"Oh, that was so good!" Lana mumbled amid her crying. "So much better than the other--"

Robert quickly kissed her to prevent her saying what he feared she might; that it was so much better than the other day. He saw Joan frown, then lean over and whisper something to Myron, he responded, after which her eyebrows shot up.

But Robert had to ignore that scene because Lana came down, rolled him over and rode him cowgirl. He didn't know if she was attempting another orgasm or trying to make certain he got one. Still, it became as juicy a fuck as the first one.

She drew her legs up so that it looked like she was just sitting on his cock rather than riding him. This had the effect of making her pussy seem even tighter than the snugness it was. She really ground it into him, almost as though she was trying to shave a layer of skin off. But her snatch was so soft and wet on the inside, it glided easily and felt wonderful.

It was so good; Robert couldn't hold out. He felt the churning in his balls quickly. Then there was that tingling in his shaft as all nerves were activated. This was followed by the swelling of his cock, and he could almost feel the cum rising through his urethra before blasting out into Lana's very receptive pussy.

"Oh, yes!" she cried as she came again from feeling her pussy filled with warm, viscous liquid.

Quite possibly, there was no greater feeling in this world than a good orgasm, even though it only lasted minutes or seconds. Robert allowed himself a few moments to enjoy his. But that quickly ended when he glanced over at Joan and saw the stern look on her face, almost as though she didn't expect this to go this far. Or maybe she didn't expect him to come inside her?

Suddenly, any orgasmic feelings disappeared.

Lana eased off him dripping semen all over him and her sofa. "That was amazing!" She exclaimed. "Thank you, both."

Sitting up, Robert merely smiled. Joan looked like she had to force one. He slowly dressed, and when finished, Joan stood.

Myron had a huge grin on his face. His hand was under his robe in the vicinity of his penis, and the slight movement suggested he might have been attempting to masturbate.

"Can I get anyone more coffee?" Lana asked in no hurry to dress.

"No, we need to go," Joan said firmly. "Sunday errands to run."

* * *

Joan stepped lively back to their house. Robert almost had a hard time keeping up.

Once inside, he had to ask, "Something wrong?"

"The two of you were really good together."

"Were we?"

"Yeah. There was almost a familiarity to it."

"Familiarity?" He frowned. "How so?"

"Like you'd done it already." She shrugged. "Or maybe it was just that you kept getting hard-ons while watching her on our walk."

He hated when she talked in circles like this. "What's your point?"

"I was amazed how she pounced. Did she do that the first time?"

"What?"

"Was she as good the first time? You know, I thought maybe Myron was a little more clever than his condition suggested, but then it didn't take much for me to get him to confirm you and Lana did it the day you met."

Robert sighed in defeat. Slowly, he came clean. "Yes, she did pounce. And I was too weak to resist." When Joan didn't respond, he added, "I knew I should have stopped it, but I was too weak."

"You lied!"

"I didn't lie. I just didn't acknowledge."

A look of astonishment showed on her face. "Seriously? You're going to use that defense with me? You were dishonest! I asked and you didn't tell me."

"Look, I know it was wrong," Robert reiterated. "But it's not like we haven't been with other people."

"With each other's knowledge, and usually when we were all together." She frowned. "After all we've done, I don't care that you fucked her. I do care that you didn't tell me and that you denied it, and when we talked about you doing her, you pretended to not be interested. And her! That was not very neighborly of her."

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't blame Lana. I gave in."

"She barely knew you and she seduced you! Hell, she probably wasn't polite enough to seduce you since you said she pounced like she did just now. That's not how you make friends. You don't go after another woman's husband." With a shake of her head, Joan commanded, "Go shower her off of you."

* * *

After showering, shaving, and dressing, Robert headed to the kitchen to find a note Joan had left on the counter. It simply said she had gone to run some errands.

That was actually somewhat crushing because they always ran errands together on the weekend. It was their quality time together. And now, Robert didn't know what to do with himself. However, he realized he did have work to catch up on. He'd fallen behind because he hadn't been able to get into it after his extra-curricular activity earlier in the week with Lana. But before he could get to his office, the doorbell rang.

The peephole revealed it was Lana. Just what he needed, he thought wryly. But he opened the door anyway. He was actually surprised to see her dressed in regular clothes since he'd only ever seen her in leggings and tank tops. Now, she wore a short button-up-the-front dress that still showed off an amazing figure for her age. Of course, the garment was not buttoned all the way, and some alluring cleavage was displayed. The bottom two buttons were also undone unveiling her smooth thighs. He had a fleeting image of being between them. She also noticed his growing erection.

"Happy to see you, too," Lana greeted with a smirk, patting his hard-on.

It caused Robert to jerk back. "Hello again," was all he could think of to say.

"I saw Joan leave alone and I--"

"I don't think it's a good idea," he interrupted making an assumption why she was here.

She shook her head. "No, no. I just came to apologize. Joan tricked Myron into confirming what we did the day we met by letting him think she already knew. I assumed that was why she left alone."

"Yes, it was. She told me he confirmed it."

"I'm really sorry," Lana reiterated. "I feel responsible.

Robert shrugged. "As I told you the next day, I could have stopped you, should have, but I didn't, so I guess we're both responsible--or irresponsible."

"I was hoping that since you had... why did Joan agree to... you know?"

"Uh, we're going to have to see how things go before that can be explained." He shrugged again. "She's pretty pissed. So..."

"Oooo-kay," Lana said in a curious tone. "Well, good luck." She turned and walked off.

Robert went to his office and got involved in his work, which became a welcome diversion.

* * *

Joan returned after lunch. She offered a simple, "Hey," when she passed his office door.

"Hi."

A few minutes later, she appeared with two glasses of wine, placing one in front of him. She sat in the chair across from him. He took this as a good sign. He wasn't really in the mood to drink, but it could be a peace offering, so he casually reached for the wine glass and took a sip.

"So, was Lana good?" Joan wanted to know.

It was a curious question to ask at this point, but it wasn't a display of anger or annoyance.

"Be honest," she added.

"Yeah, she was good."

"How good?"

Robert shrugged, not really wanting to have to say that she was really good.

"On a scale of neighbors," Joan persisted.

But he knew that he needed to answer to keep the peace. He pretended to think. "She was between Roxanne and Peg. Probably closer to Roxanne."

Joan pondered that as she sipped her own wine. "So, I was right."

"Yes." He hesitated to ask, but did, "Did you enjoy watching?"

"I did... until I found out..."

"Not that it matters, but what led you to... talk to Myron?"

"At one point, Lana said, 'So much better than the other,' and you abruptly kissed her as though you wanted to cut her off. It was the first time you kissed her, and it was an odd moment for you to kiss her, and it did shut her up. She'd made such a point of letting us know how long it had been for her that I realized it could only have been much better than the other time she did it. That had to mean you two did it. I asked Myron if he thought it was better than your first time together and he agreed."

Robert nodded. With a heavy sigh, he confessed, "I didn't get a chance to tell you before, but the next day, she took me through that wooded area--"

"And you did it on the bench."

Taken aback, Robert asked, "How did you know?"

"When we stopped at the bench, you stared at it, and she smiled at you. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but later I realized there must have been some significance to it. Were there any other times?"

"No. I didn't walk anymore until today. I didn't want it to happen again."

Joan nodded. He couldn't tell if she was still angry.

"For what it's worth, after you left, Lana came here to apologize for Myron telling you. She also apologized for getting me into this. I told her I was as much at fault since I didn't try to stop it."

"Well, that was considerate of her. Don't know that it means much." Another sip. "The sad thing is, I kinda like her. There's something engaging about her. Like, she is who she is, and she doesn't care what people think. But if she's going to do shit like this..."

Robert felt it was safer not to comment. After a minute or so of silence, Robert asked, "So, are we good?"

"Maybe."

The doorbell rang.

Joan grabbed her wine glass and went to answer. She wasn't entirely surprised that it was Lana.

"Joan. I'm sorry to be disturbing you," Lana began. "I came by earlier while you were out. I wanted to apologize for getting Robert... involved. I wanted to apologize to you for seducing him against his will."

With an emotionless nod, Joan said, "Come in, Lana." Leading her neighbor into their living area, Joan held up her glass and offered, "Would you like a glass of wine?"

Clearly taken aback by this display of unexpected kindness and not wanting to spoil Joan's apparent good mood, Lana accepted.

Joan poured her neighbor a glass, topped off her own, brought it to her and sat nearby on the sofa. "You might have made a move on Robert, but he didn't resist or try to stop you. It wasn't very neighborly to approach a married man whom you just met, another woman's husband, and fuck him."

Lana was stunned by the language. "You're right. I have no excuse except desperation."

"I understand your situation," Joan explained. "I truly do. Did you have a reason beyond your own desire?"

She shrugged. "He kept checking me out. And I could see he kept getting an erection. And it looked sizeable. I took it as interest, so I pursued it."

"I thought maybe he told you something that maybe made you think it was okay to proceed."

Slowly, Lana said, "The interest he was showing made me think he maybe wasn't getting it at home. And the next day he confirmed it by mentioning that you and he didn't have sex anymore because you thought that since the two of you were older, you didn't need it as much. If I'm not getting too personal, is that true?"

Joan considered whether to answer, but finally did. "Yes."

Lana nodded. "There are actually a couple of other women in the neighborhood with similar feelings."

Joan smiled. "I want to like you, Lana. You appear to be genuine. Sort of, what-you-see-is-what-you-get. But if you're going to go behind my back--"

"I like you, too, Joan. It was wrong and it won't happen again. My judgment was clouded by desire and desperation. I saw an opportunity and I took it."

Joan merely nodded, but stoically.

"This may be getting too personal, but I don't know how else to ask this, so please don't take offense. Robert was pretty damn good, and well, it's baffling to me why you don't want to have sex with him."

"Wow, that is personal."

"I'm sorry, but to be blunt, I've fucked your husband three times, so I don't know that it gets any more personal."

Joan actually had to chuckle at that. "You know, you're right. And since you revealed something personal about you and Myron, I'll do the same. Robert and I used to swap with our previous neighbors. We had group sex and orgies."

"Wow! I never would have guessed that."

"At the time, it seemed fun, but after a while, it was just sex. I eventually enjoyed just watching more."

"Really?" Lana was not particularly surprised. "That's all. You just like to watch?"

"Yes. And I have to admit, I liked watching you and Robert together."

"Really? Is that why you agreed to... you know?"

"Yes. I had a feeling you would be good also, and you were. It was exciting to watch... until..."

"Oh." Both women paused to sip. "So, is everything good between the two of you?"

"Mostly." Joan grinned. "I'm just letting him sweat it out a little. After all he and I have done, I don't care about the two of you doing it. I do care that he tried to deny it."

"So, as long as we're being open, I'm curious," Lana said. "I used to watch Myron with another woman, but it made me so horny I couldn't wait until he and I got together afterward. I don't think I could have ever just watched. What does that do for you? Do you masturbate?"