Neighborly Relations Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hoped that she hadn't seen him at first. But, as he undressed for his shower, he began to think it would be better if she had. He got in under the spray of water and imagined her coming to him naked and reaching out to grasp his penis. He imagined her kneeling to suck him, to fondle his balls. And he imagined himself fucking her hard and fast. She loved it and wanted more. God, that was something.

Danny would have been happy to masturbate just to those happy thoughts, but he and Sherona hand gone for two rounds and he knew it would take him far too long to cum. He'd wear the skin off the damn thing trying.

#

Emily had returned to the others in a thoughtful frame of mind. It had to have been Danny out there. The loop was a cul-de-sac and nobody just walked past unless they lived there. She knew that he'd been watching videos that he and his sister had taken secretly of their mother having sex. She knew he'd been looking at her and masturbating. But this was personal. He had seen her. He had stood there and stared.

When she was with Charles later, his tongue working magic on her clit, she imagined it was Danny down there. As she listened to her husband and Charles' wife screwing wildly on the other side of the room and enjoyed the sucking caress of Charles' mouth, she kept Danny in her mind. It felt so good having him superimposed over the act she was participating in that she didn't even try to wipe her vision of him away.

Screw guilt.

When Charles entered her, slamming one climax after another through her body, she imagined that Danny was sitting beside them on the couch and watching. And, when Charles came inside her with a torrent of jism, she imagined Danny saying, "Hey, why didn't you cum on her belly so I could see it?" That was what she imagined dirty little boys wanting.

Incest isn't a thought. It's an action. I can think what I want, she told herself. I can fantasize however I like. I can dream without guilt.

To hell with feeling guilty.

CHAPTER THREE, Party Time

Saturday was a lazy day at the Porter house. Mom and Dad slept late and Danny awoke at seven to eat a piece of toast and then go back to bed. The Porters were all played out.

Across town, Elaine Porter was sat down to breakfast with the Burtons at nine. It was a normal domestic scene complete with scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. They drank orange juice and talked about the girl's upcoming freshman years at college. Nobody looking in at them would know that the two girls and the father had participated in a threesome the night before. And they wouldn't be able to tell that the mom had screwed her husband's father last night after the baking was done.

Elaine and Cathy knew about the party by then, because Danny called Cathy's cell to invite her and her brother. "Bring your cousins," he told her. The empty house might sell at any time, and they wouldn't have any more chances, so everyone was eager to party. When Cathy called him, Paul suggested letting their cousin, Bill, in on it, too. The girls might like having an extra dick handy. Sure, the more the merrier.

And so the party was set, and the day leading up to it seemed to last forever.

#

Danny got up around eleven and went down to the kitchen in his pajamas thinking about getting a bowl of cereal or something. He was standing looking into the fridge and scratching himself when he mother walked in.

"Would you like some eggs?" she asked, startling him. "Nice eggs and toast?"

"No, don't go to any trouble." He turned and looked at his mother, who was wearing a pair of tight shorts and a sleeveless top.

"No trouble. Pull up a chair and I'll whip something up." She turned on a burner and got the eggs out of the fridge. "Over easy?"

"Yeah, that's great," he said. He was watching his mother moving about her tasks, her buttocks flexing beneath the tight shorts, and her legs looking long and sensuous. As he sat at the table watching her, his cock began to respond to the stimulus.

No, don't do that. Think of dead cats. Think of polar bears. Think of something.

But there was no amount of thinking that would make his cock behave itself. He decided it was probably best to quit worrying about it and just sit with his dick safely under the table. It would be alright.

"Damn!" His mother was at the frying pan with the turner in her hand when the toast popped up. "Danny, could you get the toast? My timing always works out like this."

Butter the toast? If he didn't do it she'd wonder what was wrong, but if he did she might see his boner. But she wasn't looking. She was paying attention to the eggs. He'd risk it.

Danny stood quickly and hurried over to the counter to grab the toast. There was no knife, and the silverware drawer was on the other side of his mom standing at the stove. Dammit!

Danny moved quickly past his mother and got a knife out of the drawer. Unfortunately, when he turned to go back to his task, the head of his hard dick poked top of his mother's hip. Shit! He buttered toast frantically, while his mother turned with two plates in hand and took them to the table. He put the toast on a plate and hurried to get back in hiding, but his mother was looking right at him and his hard rod when he turned to do so.

They both blushed, just a bit. "Pull up a chair and sit," she said.

As they ate, Danny expected his dick to relax. Unfortunately for Danny, his mother's blouse pulled across her bust so that it was tugging slightly on the buttons. Her whole chest moved as one, jiggling just slightly, when she ate her food. He remained hard throughout the meal. When they finished, his mother said, "Bring your plate and I'll wash up."

Again, he had to stand and walk hoping she wouldn't turn again. Of course she did, and she smiled slightly this time. She turned back and rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

"Maybe you should go take care of your problem, Danny," she said, quietly.

"Yeah," he said, sheepishly. "I guess so." Blushing deeply, he hurried from the room.

Emily finished putting the dishes in to wash with a smile on her face. He hadn't gotten that hard-on from dirty thoughts alone. She felt certain that her presence provided the impetus. Her presence and the memory of her as seen through a picture window had made her son hard.

Danny had stopped just on the outside of the kitchen door. He leaned against the wall and slipped his hand down into his pajama pants and stroked his cock. It felt extra good to touch himself just now. She could come out of the kitchen and catch him quite easily. Or, his father could come in from outside through the front door rather than the door in the kitchen. He could be caught several different ways, but he didn't care. The proximity of his mother in the other room made his masturbation unimaginably better.

Of course, when he came it was in a shot straight up on his wrist and overflowing onto his hand. He ran up the stairs holding his cock in one cum soaked hand and holding his pajama bottoms bunched up at his crotch with the other.

#

Tillman Mosswell finished mowing the lawn and put the lawn mower away at about one o'clock feeling satisfied with the job he'd done. He always felt good after finishing a task.

Elaine Porter drove past just then, arriving home from Cathy's house. He was going to walk over and talk to her, but Sherona emerged from the house jangling her car keys. "Let's go, bro," she said. "Liquor run."

"What? I can't go in, so why take me?"

"Company. Come on."

There wasn't much use arguing with Sherona. Even the weather had conspired against him because it wasn't hot enough to have made him sweat mowing the lawn. He didn't have the excuse of needing a shower. He got in the car with her feeling sour.

"Your friends sure are a bunch of freaks," she said as she drove. "Sex maniacs, I guess."

"They're not freaks," he defended, though he was hard pressed to disagree.

"Sure. All of them fucking their brothers and sisters. What do you think of that?" She glanced sidelong at him. "Or don't you think about it?"

"Different strokes, right? I didn't hear you complaining."

"I'm not. Just wondering, is all. At least they aren't marrying each other. Having kids and that shit."

"Yeah, at least."

They drove on in silence for a while and when she parked in the lot at the liquor store, Sherona said, "Well, I liked fucking you. It felt, I don't know, safe kinda. It was nice."

She opened her door and was getting out when Tillman said, "Yeah. I liked it, too." And then he sat looking nervously down at his knees while Sherona went in to buy liquor.

#

In an attempt to vary their activities somewhat, Emily and Robert decided to go out for dinner and a movie that night. Both of their kids said they planned to turn in early, so they left the house to find entertainment that didn't involve sex feeling that the home front was safe and sound.

Once they were gone, Danny and Elaine bunched up some pillows under their bed clothes to look like sleeping bodies and hurried down the street. Sherona was already there, having told her parents she was going out with some old friends. She greeted Danny with a long, embarrassing kiss. The Burton contingent arrived all at once with their cousin Bill in tow. Introductions were made all around and they opened the first bottle of wine. Tillman arrived last since he had to feign going to bed and then sneak out of the house.

"We've got an odd number tonight," Elaine said. "Danny and I thought maybe the ladies would like to have a contest to see who picks first."

"Don't we just kinda mingle?" Bill said. He was a tall boy who neither looked nor sounded like a rocket scientist, but he was well built and handsome so nobody cared. "I mean, at home we just sit around, like talking, and just let it happen."

"We're not looking for small talk," Cathy said in eye rolling annoyance. "We came to drink and fuck."

"Yeah, so let's flip a coin or something to pick the lucky lady," Elaine said.

"Too many rules," Sherona said. "Just sit down and spin the bottle. That's simple."

So the girls sat in a circle and spun one of the full wine bottles. Ginny, Cathy's skinny 20 year-old cousin, won the spin just like she won the contest at the last party. Ginny liked Tillman, so she snatched him up and took Danny as a spare. This left Carter, Bill, and Paul to be divvied up among the other girls.

#

Dinner was wonderful, and Robert and Emily wondered aloud why they didn't do this more often. Though the price was high, the meal was well worth it. The movie they chose wasn't worth the price of admission. Bored with the plot half way through, they left the theater thinking they had a good selection of DVD's to look through if they really wanted to watch a movie. They wouldn't watch one, of course. If they went home now they would be fucking within half an hour of arriving.

It was about eleven o'clock when they turned onto their street and drove slowly toward their home on the end of the loop. Emily turned as they passed the Tredweiler house. It had been empty for three months and still hadn't sold. Tonight, she saw a light on in the basement.

"There's a light on at Tredweiler's old place," she said. "Should we call the police?"

"I'll go take a look," Robert said as he pulled into their driveway. "Probably some realtor left the light on, but we've got the loan on the place so I should make sure."

"I'll go with you."

It was a pleasant night for a walk, and they strolled slowly around the loop past the Peterson house and then the Burton and Adams' houses. When they got to the empty house at the end of the street, they slowed down and moved with the stealth of people afraid of waking a sleeping dog.

The lights were on in a back, letting light through the windows of the corner room. Robert and Emily walked around to the back and then crouched down to see inside. What they saw in there made them freeze like statues. A group of youths, including their two darling children, was gathered down there having sex.

"What the fuck?" Robert said, incredulous at the sight. "Who are all those . . . Damn kids. I'd better get down there and . . ." He stood and started walking to the back door but Emily grabbed his arm.

"No you don't," she hissed. "It'll embarrass them and us, Robert. We can talk to the kids when they come home."

"Talk to them with a ping pong paddle on their asses," he mumbled.

"Shut up," Emily said. "Let's just go home and wait for them."

Instead of starting home, Emily returned to the window and knelt where she had a good view. Elaine was having sex with Carter Burton, and Danny was having his cock sucked by a skinny blonde while she was taking a big kid's dick from behind. Cathy and Tillman were together, as were Sherona and some kid they didn't know. As they watched, The unknown kid rolled off of Sherona and pulled the rubber from his penis. He hurried over to where Elaine lay on her back with Carter inside of her. The kid knelt over Elaine's face pumping his cock, and Carter hurried out of the way, removing his rubber so he could do the same thing. Both boys erupted with cum on their little girl's face, and she lay laughing and rubbing her pussy frantically.

"Holy shit," Robert said. "What the fuck?"

Tillman hurried over next and released a flood of cum on her, and he was followed by the big stranger and then Danny. Danny knelt close and pumped a load right on his sister's face as his parents watched in shock.

"What the hell is she doing?" Robert asked. "It looks like she likes it."

"Well, maybe," Emily said. "You didn't seem to mind shooting all over ladies faces at the party."

"Sure, but I was carried away by circumstances," he said. "And the ladies in question didn't mind at all."

"I like it myself, sometimes," She said. "I don't suppose we should condemn our daughter for her sexual preferences."

Robert looked at her in shock. Was she really saying that about their daughter? Emily was still looking into the basement while he was staring at her, so she alone saw Elaine take her brother's cock briefly into her mouth, laughing, before accepting a bottle of wine and a towel.

"Drinking, too," Robert said. "Shit."

But Robert's cock had grown amazingly hard while he watched the group downstairs. It pressed eagerly against his slacks, and seemed to grow harder when his little girl finished wiping the cum from her face and then turned to kiss Cathy Burton. The big kid came over to her, saying something as he put a condom on. Once he was covered, Elaine pulled him down on top of her and slipped him inside. Robert felt his heart hammering in his chest as he watched the kid pull her legs up over his shoulders and slam himself down into her. Elaine's breasts shook with each impact and her eyes were wild with lust. Robert was afraid he might cum in his pants.

Emily had a similar reaction watching her son's cock disappearing into the girl's mouth. When he jerked himself onto Elaine's face, her pussy went into overdrive. And, when she saw Elaine take her brother's cock into her mouth, she did indeed have a small orgasm just from the friction of her slacks in her crotch.

"Let's go," she hissed to Robert.

"What? Oh, yeah, I guess so." He stood slowly, almost painfully and the two of them hurried back to the sidewalk and retraced their route back home. They didn't speak as they walked, because their minds were too busy processing what they'd just seen. Processing, and enjoying.

CHAPTER FOUR, Judgment Day

Elaine walked home beside her brother feeling blissfully worn out by the evening's activities. She had tried every combination of entry points and partners that she could think of, and everyone had been kind enough to cater to her obsession for cum with every ejaculation. She'd used it like lotion, and swallowed it for nourishment and was actually quite full when they got home.

Neither of them was terribly intoxicated since they'd paced themselves though the night. Cousin Bill nearly had to be carried out, but he was the only one. It seemed to be everyone's opinion that Cousin Bill was an idiot. Well hung, but an idiot.

Their house was dark and it appeared that their parents were still out, so they didn't try to be quiet entering through the kitchen. Still, they didn't turn on any lights and moved toward the stairs quietly. As they passed the living room, a light was snapped on.

"Come in here." It was their father's voice,

They turned toward the living room and walked in together, both of them ready for the hammer to fall.

"Sit," Robert said. He and their mother were sitting in the arm chairs and he pointed at the couch. He started to say something, but stopped, scowling.

"We know that you're both adults," Emily said slowly. "And we know you have needs."

"But you shouldn't be taking care of those needs in a house where my bank holds the loan," Robert cut in. "What the hell are you thinking?" There, that was all he could trust himself to say. When he looked at his daughter, all he saw was her face coated in cum.

"We're sorry," Elaine said. "We didn't think about the . . ."

"No, you didn't think. If you thought of anything you wouldn't be having an orgy at your age. You'd find someone nice," Emily said, though she supposed her words sounded rather hollow to them right now.

"Oh, so shouldn't bother learning to play pinochle, huh?" Elaine retorted quickly, and was sorry she spoke just as quickly.

Emily felt as though she'd been struck in the stomach, and she was without words for a moment. When she could talk, all she could say was, "Get up to your room, young lady. Now!"

"Mom, I . . ."

"Now!" Emily repeated, standing to emphasize her words.

Elaine complied with tears forming in her eyes. Danny stood. "Me, too, I suppose," he said.

"You too," Emily said, and watched him walk out of the room. As he got to the stairs, she called out, "Danny. One more thing." She came to his side out of his father's hearing and said, "Don't you ever put your dick into your sister's mouth again. Got that? Don't put it in your sister's anything."

"Right," he said, and then he went up to his room.

"What did you tell him?" Robert asked when she returned to the living room.

"I reminded him that he was the older of the two and he should be watching out for his sister instead of exploiting her," Emily told him. "You didn't have much to say."

"I couldn't think of anything that wouldn't make me sound like a total hypocrite."

"Yeah, well I'm always the one to spell out the law. Now it's your business to enforce it. Come on, let's go to bed."

#

Tillman got a text message about fifteen minutes later. "Got busted. Keep your head down," was what it said. When Cathy received the same message a couple minutes later, she laughed. "This could get interesting," she told her brother.

#

Robert Porter was dreaming.

He was shackled to the wall of the empty house totally naked and with a very hard cock. As he lay helpless, his daughter came in naked as well. Her brother followed, also naked and also sporting a woody. They both stood in front of him and Elaine knelt to begin slowly stroking her brother's cock. "Hey, me too," he cried out. "I'm here, too." Elaine smiled at him, such a knowing smile. "Do you want me to, Daddy?" she asked. "Do you want me to taste your cum?" His mouth was so dry, throat so tight with emotion, that all he could do was nod his head vigorously in the affirmative. Still smiling, Elaine reached out and took his cock in her hand and began stroking him slowly. It felt wonderful. She said, "I always wanted to do this, Daddy." She took him into her mouth and lavished attention on him with her tongue. She brought her other hand over to stroke his balls while she sucked and pumped him. Behind her, Danny began jerking off without complaint at losing his sister's warm hand. Then Danny began to squirt. He pumped shot after shot into his sister's hair from behind, seeming to never stop. Robert came in his daughter's mouth and she pulled him out to continue stroking him until father and son had completely encased her head in cum between the two of them.