All Comments on 'Neighbors'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

5 stars. I always like your stories and when I see your handle, I always read it. I liked the characters and the plot. The flow was good. I will continue to look for your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
touching

down - rite excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I suppose this is a romance but it was rather raunchy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Geography help needed

If Ellen lives next door (Julie said she lives across the street) how could he see in her garage?

Aside from that minor issue, a fun story.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
Really good

I think I like your single chapter stories best because I don’t have to wait for the ending. Thanks

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
A Happy Story

And, God know, we can always use Happy. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disapointing

I tried hard to like Jerrod. I couldn't. If you were trying to make him sensitive in some fashion it didn't work. I found him crude in his thoughts and his actions. Romance- it was difficult to see. There were so many misused words, poor punctuation, and awkward sentences I found myself not enjoying what I thought was a fairly good plot. This story would have benefited from a strong edit. I hope these comments serve to help you improve your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great job. Really enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good as usual keep them coming.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 3 years ago

I hate to say it and I feel guilty for doing it, but this wasn't your best effort.

Too many tangents in a 4 lit page story... I'd have preferred if you had skipped the whole Ms. Brady tangent for a little bit more development of the relationship between Jerrod and Juli.

I'm still giving you 5/5 and I'll still be looking forward to your next story, but tbh, I think you tried to cram too many things into a story this short...

I know you wanted a break and were thinking of stopping for a while, and I remain exceedingly grateful that you are still writing at the moment, but I'd rather wait for something you take your time with and feel passionate about.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great little romantic fantasy! You never disappoint.

5 stars but I knew that before I read it.

Cheers

SAGE

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Hmmmmm?

When I started reading this story I had to stop after a bit and check which category it was in. It said 'Romance' but it was more like 'Exhibitionist & Voyeur'. I almost stopped reading, but instead skipped ahead a ways and got to the real romance part. Sorry, but I'm not interested in E&V. The rest of the story was good, but didn't have the depth of characters your other stories have. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awww

The perfect romance story for literotica. Warms the heart and wets the twat. Oh! It tickled my funny bone as well. 🥳 Kudos

-Krista

rawallacerawallaceover 3 years ago
Sorry, Not Your Best

I don't think I've ever rated one of your stories so low. It needed editing and your main character was too crude for my tastes.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
Fantastic story !!!!!

Don't listen to "RAW"... What an ass... I think it was a great story. Fact is, probably like other neighborhoods u just know all their secrets. Good Job !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only thing that I can say is great as usual. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas.

J6480J64808 months ago

Result, that means everyone got want they wanted and/or deserved. Keep on scribbling 5*s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

SIMILAR Stories