Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awestruck, it must have been obvious because she laughed as he continued.

"But those people aren't the most interesting, the most interesting are the Fosters at the very end of the street, the ones who don't work but have fancy cars in the driveway. Have you met Mrs. Foster? You have, foxy looking isn't she, you'd never guess she's in her late forties. When her husband died she was left with the twin girls and her with no skills, so she did what came naturally, at least to her, she started an escort service."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "You're shittin me, those girls aren't hookers."

"You're absolutely right, they aren't hookers, you'll never find them on a street corner, you must call for an appointment and you'd better have lots of money. It was just her at first, I babysat the girls a few times without knowing where their mom went, then her nineteen-year-old niece wanted in, later when her daughters turned twenty they joined their mother. They have all the age groups covered, the young, the niece with her thirty something housewife look and the middle-aged fox."

Since Pandora's box had been opened I just had to know, "Who do you strip for at bedtime? Oh, nice bod by the way."

She laughed at me, "It isn't nice any longer, it's old and saggy. The strip, well, about six months before Leonard's heart attack we started playing this game, I've always had this dream about a young guy watching me strip then come in the house and take me by force. Leonard always had the fantasy of watching a woman through her bedroom window, being caught by her and then forced to have sex with her."

I'm belly laughing by now, she continued with the story. "Once we knew the others dream we started role playing. Right after the ten o'clock news on Wednesdays he would take his magic blue pills and by eleven thirty he'd be outside to watch me strip while peeking through the window, I would get myself off with my fingers or a dildo, sometimes I'd have a smaller dildo in my ass and bigger one in my hairy old cunt. I would catch him peeping, then he would come in to take me against my will. It sounds stupid, but it was fun."

I smiled, "Sounds like it kept the home fires burning. Okay, you said something about details. What are we talking about?"

"Alright. I don't need romance and affection, Leonard gave me those for over 40 years bless his heart. What I need is attention and to feel a younger man filling me with cock and then a bunch of jiz. I figure I can go fifteen, possibly twenty minutes, so if you're one of those marathon guys who can't cum for an hour this won't work."

I interjected, "Fifteen to twenty sounds good to me. When do we start?"

"We start tonight, you don't need to eat me, I liked Lennie's tongue and don't want another, I do however want you to strip me, then suck my nipples, I love having them pulled, sucked, even a little biting. That and a little playing with your fingers will have me wet and ready to take you, if we're in agreement let's finish our coffee and adjourn to the bedroom."

Ah, words of magic to my ears, play with her nipples, I'd thought it several times, now I would get to carry out that thought, the damned things were as fat as my finger, I was going to enjoy this punishment. In the bedroom I had her blouse off and the skirt ready to drop when I stopped. I pushed her tits up and together like I'd watched her do before, lowering my head I bit on a nipple through her bra, she yelped and shoved it into my face, when I bit the other one her body trembled.

I reached behind to unhook the bra when she put her hands on her breasts.

I slapped her ass, "Be a good girl and put your hands down, this is my strip, not yours."

With the bra on the floor and her thick meaty tits pressed to my chest she looked up and whispered.

"I like it when you tell me to be a good girl, but tonight I want to be your naughty girl, then next week I'll be your dirty girl."

Unzipping her skirt I let it fall, had her step out of it and hooked my fingers in her bright white granny panties, sliding them to her ankles I had her step out of them, I couldn't resist leaning forward and kissing her mons through that garden of goodness. I breathed deep through my nose absorbing her aroma, her arousal was evident, sliding a finger into her she moaned and pushed against it, she was wet and ready to be fucked. I was glad she didn't want me to eat her, being up close to it I wondered if I wouldn't have needed a compass along in case I got lost in that furry jungle.

I made her take my clothes off and then I sat on the bed, "Get over here and put a tit in my mouth. I want to suck those massive nipples."

I wasted no time mauling her tits, working them over, molding them, sucking those huge nipples, it ended when I pulled a nipple outward with my teeth. Her hands went to my head and she yelped.

"Ow, that's too much, it hurt."

I put it back in my mouth softly licking and sucking the nipple, pulling my head in she whispered.

"Mmm, you know how to make me feel so good. Come on, it's time to bring this old lady some pleasure."

With her on her back, legs pulled up and her arms locked behind them I put a few drops of KY on my dick, smeared it around and sank into her slowly. She felt tight, it was obvious she hadn't had a dick in there for a while, her dildo was nowhere as thick or long as me, I slid in and out in a steady rhythm for several minutes when I felt her tense. Her body trembled some and she let out a few Uh's but no more, I continued rocking back and forth, the hair covering her vulva was thick and matted with her natural juices, I was pulling all the way to the head and plunging back in with every stroke.

Letting go of her legs she put her feet on the mattress and began pushing up into me, she was close and so was I. I let her know.

"I'm getting close, are you?"

The slut came to the surface at that moment, "Oh yes, cum in my pussy, fuck me hard now Jerrod, I need it hard."

I put it in another gear and forged ahead, we both toppled over the edge within seconds of the other, I looked at the clock, we'd been grinding it out for eighteen minutes. I kept myself pushed up off her frame, those fat tits splayed to the sides and the nipples pointed straight out like bullets. I bent forward and sucked each one, releasing them with a loud POP, she giggled and laughed.

"You're a naughty boy, thanks for a good ride, I'll be dripping all night, then tomorrow the girls at bridge will wonder why I'm all aglow. I'll tell them I had a man between my legs and they'll be envious."

As I dressed she sat on the pot with cum plopping out of her, I asked what was up for next week and what was the difference between a naughty girl and a dirty girl.

"A naughty girl does what I did tonight, a dirty girl will dig out her butt plug and have my ass ready for you to drill it one last time before I can't do it any longer. It takes a good hard cock to screw a butt properly, old guys don't have that, guys your age do."

I was home by ten thirty, I noticed all the lights were off at Mrs. Brady's, I was happy I could please her enough to need sleep right away. I showered and sat at my desk until just after midnight. Looking across the street I noticed Julie's bedroom light was still on and wondered why she would be up so late, maybe it had something to with one of the boys. When I went to get lawnmower fuel on Saturday, I pulled into her driveway, found her gas can and headed to the station.

When I returned, she was outside with the boys, as I was taking the fuel container to where the lawnmower was she walked to me with the three and five-year-old right behind her. They each instantly hugged a leg and told me to come play with them in the sandbox. Knowing I had other things to do I begged off until the next afternoon which they were happy with. Julie looked at me.

"Did I see you walk over to the lady next door to me last night?"

"You did indeed, she's moving in about ten days and I was helping her with some last-minute things, going back next week as well to tie up any loose ends."

I chuckled to myself as I thought about the double entendre, I'll be taking care of Mrs. Brady's loose ends that's for sure.

"Will you be coming to spend a little time with the boys tomorrow for sure, they'll be disappointed if you don't but they're used to adult men letting them down. If you're coming for sure why don't you plan to stay for supper, I must owe you any number of home cooked meals."

I'm not one to turn down a home cooked meal, "That sounds great. Say, I noticed your light on late last night. Is everything okay?"

"I was Skyping with Curt, he was in a really nasty mood. He gives no thought to the fact that I have to stay up so late because of the time difference, I don't like to hang my laundry in public, but we had quite a row before we disconnected. I don't know what's going on with him, one day he's good and the next three he's not. This is no way to live."

I excused myself and told her I'd be over by four to play with the boys and have supper. Sitting on the porch nursing a beer I stared toward the house, I felt badly for her, I knew what was going on, all the signs were there. He was cheating on her and it was going to hurt when she finally figured it out. With one more week of my comp time I called my immediate supervisor to let him know I'd be back. He informed me that the company wanted to be proactive on this whole covid 19 thing and was going to have as many as possible work from home, which would include me.

I would work from my office answering customer calls, doing reports and doing as much as possible without traveling. Well shazam, I could handle that, work from home with full pay, yessiree bob, that would be just fine. The boys and I had fun in the sand box, there were plenty of trucks and toys to play with, I mainly sat on the ledge and listened to them carry on, but I was with them and that's all that counted in their little minds.

With supper over, the kitchen cleaned, the boys bathed and in bed we shifted to the front patio.

As darkness set upon us the lightning bugs were putting on quite a show, I so wanted to tell her all the signs were there for Curt cheating but chose to say nothing, it would look like I was trying to sabotage her marriage. While talking I told her about my work situation and that I'd be around to help if she needed me to, she thanked me but wasn't sure what more she could ask me to do, I was already taking out the bins, filling her gas can and helping her mow. I didn't feel like I was doing anything over the top, she always reimbursed me for the fuel and the rest was simply time, which I had lots of.

Mrs. Brady had called and left a message asking if I could come over Tuesday night instead of Wednesday, I called back and confirmed, then asked.

"How did it go with the gals at cards? Did you set their hair on fire?"

She giggled that adult woman giggle, a giggle and yet reserved. "Oh my, they all thought I was lying until I got up to use the potty, I was still sore and a little bow legged I think. They didn't think I was lying after that, they kept wanting to know who it was, how old you were, did we go more than five minutes. My lips were sealed, but I couldn't resist telling them it took me eighteen minutes to get you off, I was the envy of the group, none of them has gone more than five minutes in years."

Tuesday evening was a repeat of the previous week with a few new things thrown in. She wanted me to start and get her through one climax on her back, after that she'd do it doggy. Then she gave me her final instructions.

"I have my butt plug in and that's where it will stay until I'm ready for you to take my ass, I don't know if I'll be able to keep my ass up nice and high for you, my knees aren't what they used to be. I'll put some pillows under my tummy so if I have to move forward they'll hold my ass up, I'll tell you when I'm ready, when I do that pull out, lube your cock, take out the butt plug, lube me some more and it should slide right in."

I'd done anal before but never with this much fore-planning and preparation, I was looking forward to this. I took her through a climax missionary, then another from behind, she was keeping her ass nice and high throughout, I was impressed. After the second orgasm she told me she was ready, I did as she had instructed, in less than forty seconds I was embedded in her ass all the way to my balls. When my body met hers she groaned and pushed back into me.

"Oh my gosh, this is so good, I haven't had a dick in my ass for years. Go ahead and ride me, if I can't stay up I'll fall forward onto the pillows. Do it hard Jerrod, cum deep in my ass, I want it coming out of me for days."

You and I know it wouldn't be running out of her for days but I was sure as hell going to send it as deep as possible. I knew not all women climax from anal alone, I would soon find out she did, as I drilled her without being overly rough her hips started rocking, her breathing almost stopped and she screamed,

"In my ass, cum in my ass, please Jerrod, cum in my ass."

Who could turn down a request like that, as I unloaded she went over the moon, grabbing the sheets, moaning like a cat in heat, still on her knees pushing back into me with all the strength she had left. I was impressed, the old girl had taken it all and was still with her ass in the air, I lightly slapped one cheek and she fell forward out of breath.

"Oh my god Jerrod, I haven't cum like that in years, Lennie and I always enjoyed anal until he couldn't stay hard enough, you were just what the doctor ordered. Thank you. You've made an old lady happy, I'll never do this again, never have a man between my legs again, I feel special that you would do this for me."

Looking back as I walked out her driveway the lights in the house were being shut off, she'd fucked herself into a long sleep, I knew I would be following suit in an hour or two. I walked over to wish her well the day the movers came, she hugged me and told me she would always cherish our little secret, then asked about Julie.

"I've noticed you over at the new couples house quite a bit. I hope you're not trying to bed her, it'll ruin her marriage."

I shook my head, "Nope, nothing like that, helping out because her husband is gone for the next two months. Personally, I think he's cheating on her, but I can't say anything about it, she'll need to figure it out for herself."

With a hug and a grandma kiss we said goodbye knowing we would likely never see each other again. I wasn't sitting on the porch half the night anymore, it made me wonder which nights the Tellers were ripping off a piece in my front yard. When I would see them at the store or gas station I could not get the pictures out of my head of them fucking and cleaning each other with their tongues, there are just some things you can't unsee.

I would see and wave to Julie most days and talk to her on the days I helped, she looked more and more unhappy with each and every conversation we had, I had invited them over for hot dogs and smores on a quiet evening. She busied herself with the boys but it was apparent something wasn't right, as they were leaving I asked if she was doing okay.

"Not really, I could use input from someone with a fresh perspective. Stop over after eight, that way the boys will be in bed and asleep."

If my inclinations were right I knew what she was wrestling with, the wondering, the feeling as though you were somehow guilty and culpable for their behavior, the never knowing for sure, the wanting to believe at the same time knowing you can't, it's a vicious cycle that will consume you if it isn't dealt with. Knocking at the back door she met me smiling and thanking me for coming over. Wasting no time she sat on the couch opposite the chair I occupied and started talking.

"Curt has been gone almost a month and our Skype visits have not been good, he hasn't contacted me at all this week. Two days ago I got an e-mail from the wife of a guy named Eldridge, a guy he works with here in the gulf and went with him this time. Anyway, I met Eldridge and his wife a few times at company functions, she and I hit it off right away."

I interrupted, "Can you trust her?"

"Amber, oh yes, we're in contact with each other a few times a month. Long story short she told me Eldridge told her Curt is seeing the red head in Ireland again, that he took a week's leave and is planning to stay in Ireland when his two months are up. If it's true what should I do Jerrod? You've been through this, I haven't."

I fidgeted around before answering, "Do you want the truth or do you want me to make you feel good cuz I can do either."

Her eyes began to water as she barely squeaked out, "The truth."

"Okay, the truth as hard as it may seem ... dump his ass, no more chances. If he's done it over there, he's likely to have done it here, not to be gross but you have no idea who's in bed with you. Then there's the question of who's he making love to when he's intimate with you, is it one of his lovers? Call a lawyer tomorrow and find out what can be done with him working abroad, there may be different standards that apply. Bottom line Julie, end this madness, it hurts my heart to see you so sad."

Panic covered her face, "What would I do though? I have the boys to take care of and I'm not working. How would I manage?"

I got up and knelt before her taking her hand in mine, "It will work out Julie, but you have to take the first step before you can take the second one, get the ball rolling, I'll help, I'm sure your folks will help, this is a 50/50 state so you'll get half of everything he has including his retirement. There'll be child support and maintenance for you. Do you think you could stay in the house?"

"My folks will give me the money to buy out his half of the house, they wanted to buy it in my name to start with, guess they saw the writing on the wall long before I did. He pitched such a fit that they backed off, I'll call them tonight before bed."

"Well there you go, already a ray of sunshine through the clouds, now is not the time to be weak or capitulate, now is the time to fight for you and the boys, all will work out, there's someone out there who is looking for a family, you won't be alone forever."

With a half smile she nodded her head, "I know you're probably right, I just can't imagine some man taking on three kids that he didn't father."

It was already nine fifteen and time for me to go, walking to my house I wondered if I might be the kind of man who could raise kids I didn't father biologically, after all, it's not she had been married to me, got knocked up and now I was expected to raise his kid. Men and women do this all the time I told myself, they marry into already made families, by the time I reached the house I was smiling to myself.

The lawyer told her that as long as she resides in the states she can file in her state even if he's abroad, he recommended something called a joint petition, or more commonly known as an uncontested divorce. She secured him to represent her after the initial meeting and asked him to get started, one of the first things he did was verify Curt's employment and where he was presently working.

Knowing he was off the rig for another five days and with Julie remembering the girls name the lawyer was able to have the papers overnighted to a legal firm in Belfast who in turn had him served at her apartment two days later. The divorce started out ugly until he realized it was his fingers in the ringer and not hers, when he was given an offer of full child support or half if he gave up his parental rights he took the second option without batting an eye. That hurt Julie more than him shacking up and deciding to stay in Ireland.